partial to blue

By motherfuckerplease

"They say all good girls go to heaven," He said laughing. "You know why that isn't true Lora?" "Why?" He lau... More

THE CINEMA
Episode 1: All BaD MEn
Episode 2: sElf LoVE iS a ScAm
Episode 3: fATaL atTrActIon
Episode 4: tHE trAiNWreCk
Episode 5: SeX apPEal
Episode 7: thE DIsaPPearIng ACt
Episode 8: nOT a DAyDREam
Episode 9: fAmIly FiRsT
Episode 10: mOThEr kNOwS bEsT
Episode 11: sTilL tHe sAMe
Episode 12: oNe oF THoSe gIRls
Episode 13: pREttY
Episode 14: cALifOrNia
Episode No. 15: JOrDeN BAiLy

Episode 6: bOYs aRE MeaN

7.1K 357 636
By motherfuckerplease

NSFW CONTENT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
most of the chapter is in lowercase. i tried to fix it as you can see but you guys really wanted an update plus its a really long chapter. enjoy!
-
"Do you want to go out tonight?" Said Allen Brushwall.

Allen Brushwall my coworker was asking me out while he cornered me onto the counter in the break room. It was only us here and he took the opportunity to tower over me in the most menacing of ways. "W-What?" I asked. He sighed, "Its never gonna work out with Marcus. I told you, your not his type. Let me take you out, a dinner date," He said. Still confused I burrowed my eyebrows. "W-Why? Please can I just be left alone? I don't want be the target of your cruel j-jokes anymore," I said trying to create space between us. Allen only pushed himself closer to me, eventually pressing himself against me. He laughed, "Im being serious, I know I make fun of you sometimes but you know its all in good fun right? Believe it or not but you happen to be my type. I really dig the shy innocent thing you have going for you. Its really fun watching girls like that turn out. So dinner? Tonight?" He said. "T-Turn out?" I asked. Allen only smirked and looked at me. "Nothing fancy, just tacos at this food stand about two blocks away. Just stay here after work and we can head down," He said. I stood there shocked and completely unaware of what had just happened.

He turned to start walking away. "I can't go out with you!" I finally exclaimed. "I mean, I don't really-its just that- I don't like you in that way," I said. He paused. Back turned to me.

"You can't be serious," He said. His demeanor had changed. "Im doing your fatass a fucking favor," He said. His aggressiveness came fast. I stayed silent hoping for it to be over soon. "You know what?" He said. "Fine, stay stuck up Marcus' ass. But let me tell you, he's never gonna look at you that way. The only reason he helps you is because he pities you. I know that in your sad pathetic little brain you see it as some weird romantic gesture because no one in your life as ever given you the time of day. But its not and turning down guys in hopes of Marcus finally looking your way is something you don't have the luxury to do. Nobody's wants you Lora, your not anything worth wanting,"

You just did. A few moments ago if I recall correctly. Allen was a strange guy. I could see right through his little speech, rejection did not look good on him. But even knowing the reason for his words did not make them hurt any less. 

The only thing that kept me afloat was the fact that I knew more. I knew Marcus had interest in me at some level. He kissed me. Eat that Allen.

I stared at him expressionless, but I think that only made him angrier. He wanted a reaction from me. He wanted to see me hurt a little like I had just done to him. Maybe I should fake it, because if I knew anything about these types of men it was that it wasn't stopping here.

But I couldn't bring myself to appear hurt. Maybe I was finally standing on my own two feet.

-

it didn't take long for allen to turn extremely angry. angry at me for rejecting him. now here he was calling me names.

fat chick

a broker from charles schwab came by after lunch for a business meeting. he was a friend of the boys in the office. they were all the same.

he arrived after lunch and in the brief time he was here he did a lot of damage. "whos the fat chick? diversity hire?" he asked allen. not even bothering to hush his tone. as if he knew i wasn't gonna say anything. "no, she works here. be careful what you say though, her guard dogs pretty lethal," allen said.

"guard dog?" he asked. "marcus, hes so far up her pussy," allen said. "one time, he threatened to smash lincolns head in," allen explained. "no way! where is he now?" he asked chuckling. "meeting with oakmant bank," he said. "shit, oakmont? marcus was always something," he said.

"i know, he's basically a young warren buffet, to bad hes pussy whipped for a fat chick. i almost had respect for him," allen added. he was still angry at me. like i had predicted.

their word twisted into me. why did they treat me this way? was it because i was a 'fat chick'?

"you don't think hes fucking her?" he asked. allen made eye contact with me. fire in his eyes, he seemed gittery. "i dont know maybe we should ask, hey lora, are you fucking marcus? is that how you repay him?" he yelled.

"jesus christ allen," steven spoke. "what? its just a joke!" allen said. "right lora? were just kidding right?" he said.

"go fuck yourself allen," i said.

i was familiar with silence by now. but not this kind. not the kind that was filled with tension.

everyone stopped to stare. dumbfounded that the meek little mouse they bullied had a voice. i was proud for a moment, proud a my ability to defend myself.

then i quickly remembered why i was always timid in the first place. because all men are bad.

"the fuck did you just say to me?" allen boomed. "calm down allen," chase said. chase mayweather. five eight, accountant.

"no, im not gonna be talked down to by marcus' personal cock sleeve," allen declared. "allen, stop," steven pried. "shut the fuck up! im the one who fucking hired you!" allen added.

he lunged towards my desk. "dont ever speak to me like that again," he said pointing a finger in my face. "if i were you i would be smart about this, marcus isn't here to to help you so watch your fucking mouth or ill rip that ugly ass weave off your head," he said.

i had braids.

"whats going on here?" mr. hill peered from the break room. allen pulled back and looked over at mr. hill. "nothing, just messing around, right?" he said looking down at me.

i was shaking, i looked like i had seen a ghost. unable to process anything i meekly nodded my head. but mr. hill didn't seem believe as his frown deepened as he looked over my shaking frame. "lora, can i see you for a moment?" mr. hill asked.

he led me to the private office space. only marcus was called in here. the familiar black desk and matching bookcase greeted me. i had seen it before, i had just never been called in. i sat down in the chair in front of the desk.

mr. hill opened a desk drawer as he sat down. he pulled out a brown bag and placed it in front of me. "its a pastrami sandwich, on rye of course, with a side of fries," he said. "eat it," he commanded.

"no thank you mr. hill, im not hungry," i said. "are you sure? cause you didn't eat lunch today," he said. "yeah i wasn't very hungry, i had a big breakfast," i said. "but you didn't eat lunch yesterday either, or the day before that, or the day before that," he said.

"eat it," he commanded again. "no, im fine," i said. "interesting, marcus is the only person you listen too," he said. i looked down at my lap.

"sorry, that was in poor taste," he said

i nodded, still keeping my head down. "are you okay lora? id be happy to give you your own office if they're still bothering you," he said. "no, thats fine. that'll make them worse," i said.

"im okay mr. hill, im just trying to loose weight," i explained. "why? did they say something? your allowed to report things to me, you know that right?" he asked. "no its a personal thing, trying to get in shape," i said. "okay, if you say so," he said. "but please start eating, i don't want you passing out," he said. "okay, thank you," i said getting up to leave.
"hold on, take the the sandwich," he said. picking up the bag i left his office.

"what? what are you talking about? i dont have a girlfriend?" a voice carried itself through my spine. he was here, "i just met her! pretty but a little chubby for my taste. you like them bigger don't you?" the guy from charles schwab. i stepped put right as he finished his sentence. "their she is! locklyn was it?" he asked. i stayed quit. marcus looked up at me. "she got a fat pussy too?"

and just like that. marcus slammed his head on the table. the guy from charles schweb was now unconscious. it happened to fast. too loud.

marcus didn't even flinch, the only thing i saw was his bicep flex as it strained against the designer suit. everyone else was more focused on why marcus' bicep had strained. so he could slam a guys head onto a table.

the pure shock that erupted on there faces. fear in some of them. "your a fucking psycho," mathew said. "hes not dead, just unconscious you fucking dipshits," marcus said rolling up his sleeves stepping over the guys leg. a groan came from the table, yeah he was alive. unfortunately.

he was coming towards me. my vision was a bit spotty. i was still trying to process. he grabbed me by my upper arm and forcefully dragged me out of the office. i could barely place what was happening. tiled walls? were we in the bathroom?

he pulls me in. then he lets go. he pounces for something. a white powder, it was covering the counter in little lines. "these fucking assholes, i fucking told them to stop doing this shit on work hours," he said. he looked over at me, "you need to go home, its not safe in the office right now. i only see cocaine here but who knows what else their on," he said. "i can defend myself," i said.

"really? you can't even talk back to them how are you gonna defend yourself from a fully grown man hopped up on drugs?" he said. "im not gonna say it again, go home," he commanded.

there he goes again, commanding me.

"no, you don't have to take care of me. im not a wounded bird or some shit. there's only two hours left in the work day ill be fine," i said. "since when did you disobey me?" he asked. i was taken aback, "disobey? you don't own me, i don't want to go home. i have a call scheduled with one of our investors soon and i need to finish up the buying process of the fresh water reserve in peru. i have work to get done and i can't just give all that up. i have a job to do," i explained.

he said nothing for a brief moment. his eyes trailed down to see the brown paper bag in my hand. "whats that?" he asked. "uh, mr. hill gave me his lunch," i said. "roland gave you that? why?" he asked. unable to answer i stayed silent, he looked down at my body as if he was just noticing something. "how much weight have you lost?" he asked. i kept quiet. "how much lora," he commanded. "f-fifty pounds," i said. "how much do you weight?" he asked. "thats personal marcus," i retorted.

he began moving forward. "im not asking again," he said. "uh a hundred and forty pounds," i said. "thats fine, don't you think?" he asked backing me up against the sink. "actually, i have twenty five more to go," i said. he sighed.

"what do i have to do to convince you your fine the way you are?" he asked lowly. "fine? you don't see what's wrong with that? just being fine? not hot or beautiful, just fine. lora is just fine, not damn fine or anything that actually means something shes just fine," i bursted.

the smirk in the corner of his mouth was back.

"fair enough," he said. he grabbed my hips and swiveled me so i was facing the mirror. i didn't like to look in the mirror so i never really did. he put his mouth next to my ear and held my pelvis against his. "lora is beautiful," he started. i looked away from the reflection. he grabbed my chin and faced me towards it. "lora is hot," he said. i felt something. against my lower back. i was panicking, i didn't know what to do. i had never felt it before.

"lora is sexy," he said. he was reaching for something, my cardigan. i wasn't wearing an undershirt. just a bra. i panicked even more. "lora is damn fine," he said fiddling with the third button.

fourth

fifth

sixth

now i was staring my my chest, both my breasts covered by a sheer bralette. too much. skin, too much exposure. what if he didn't like it? what if he thought i was ugly?

a hand. not on my chest somewhere else, lower. my thighs squeezed shut in fear of embarrassment. he chuckled, deep and baritone. right in my ear. "open up for me lora," he said. i did, something compelled me. i slid them apart and his eager hand trailed further up.

"oh!" i squeaked.

a finger trailing itself. my secret was out. his breath hitched. "are you-is this all for me?" he said. "did i get you this drenched?" he asked trailing a finger against my slit, the lace fabric of the underwear was the only thing between him and i.

"so wet" he said.

removing his hand to go under the barrier of my underwear he cupped me. i moaned, quietly but he heard. "look at your self," he said taking his free hand and moving my chin.

who was that? who was the girl with her chest exposed? who was the girl who had marcus dane behind her watching, staring at her like he wanted to devoir every part of her. i didn't recognize her. she seemed completely unfamiliar.

his finger started to intrude. it was a bit tough for him to slide in. it was a tight fit and marcus' hands were very big, his fingers were long and thick.

"why are you-so-fuck, fuck your so tight," he said. i had never seen marcus like this. heated up, flushed, horny.

his thumb found my clit and he started working me like a violinist would with a violin. i couldn't control my moans anymore, they poured out of me as he quickened the attack on my clit. i was getting wetter, to wet. the wet sound started getting louder as he fucked me with one finger. "i said look," he said re adjusting my head so i could face the foreigner in the mirror. this time his hand latched itself to my breast. over the bralette he needed it then groaned.

he continued to keep a steady pace and then i felt it. something build up in my stomach. i could tell it was going to be extremely powerful. i got louder, withering against him. he got faster, the pleasure was getting to intense. i clawed at the hand protruding me from the front, it was no use.

then i came, it a flash of white hot unbearable pleasure my orgasm burst through me. i was shaking and spasming. forced to watch my self come all over marcus' hand through the mirror. forced to watch him watch me, to watch the look of animalistic thirst contort his face. i could see him drinking me up as i came, not blinking, seeing everything. staring unabashedly at his glistening hand where it connected to my pussy. where he was still moving.

his pace didn't change. he continued to pleasure me. i held his wrist and he continued. "p-please marcus!" i cried. it was too much. i clenched around his finger. he pushed it deeper. he was fucking me with it. "come again and ill stop," he whispered breathlessly. my nipples were hard, one of my breasts had fallen out. it was jostling around as he played with me.

the orgasm came quicker. it felt wetter. i was seeing spots again. marcus pulled his hand away. he stepped back. "go home," he said. he took the hand that was covered in me and brought it to his mouth. he took the finger he buried inside me and put the whole thing in his mouth. then licked his thumb.

something stirred.

in his pants something moved. his slacks were black but i could see something? oh shit.

something massive. a tent pitched in his pants. it had moved, it moved when he tasted me on his tongue.

"jesus..." he whimpered. "your cunt..." he started. Moaning at the taste.

"why can't you see how amazing you are lora?" he asked.

-

Does it feel rushed? Did you like the scene? Was it too much?

I got more in store so if you didn't like it then you probably won't like the rest of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
105K 2.2K 88
"W-we can't d-do this." I said shakily as he locks the door behind him and it immediately shut off the noises of the drunk adults laughter. "We've be...
10.6K 757 95
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ 18+ recommended Death is real, no one is safe and the pret...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...