An Angel's Duty (Tamaki x Rea...

By Inu_Nensa

Growing up she was always a soft girl, admired for her bravery and looks. Along her journey she befriended Mi... More

Character Introduction
:~Soft Sunset~:
:~Lovely Laugh~:
:~Enjoyable Evenings~:
:~Dazziling Date~:
:~Unusual Circumstances~:
:~Stressful Summer~:
:~Beach Trip Pt.2~:
:~Beach Trip Pt.3 & Start of the Summer Camp!~:
:~ Summer Camp Beginnings ~:
:~ Chaos ~:
:~Heartbreak~:
:~Healing~:
:~Adjustments~:
:~Love~:
:~Little Things~:
A/N: Would like if you read it
:~Hope~:
2 years? damn

:~Beach Trip PT1~;

3.2K 113 144
By Inu_Nensa

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Thursday night, I was packing my bag for the beach trip that was ensuing during this weekend. I was feeling very excited, this was my only real vacation I was going to have for this summer. I went over my checklist once more for the evening, double checking to make sure everything that I could pack tonight was packed.

Once I was finished, I deactivated my quirk and finished zipping the suitcase up. I placed it into the corner of the room and made my way downstairs to get something to eat.

"Perfect timing sweetie, I just finished dinner!" My mother spoke to me, she quickly walked me over to the dining table and sat me down. I could smell the delicious aroma of the food she has prepared. My mother is the most amazing cook I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can cook, but not nearly as good as her.

She placed the plate of delicious aromas in front of me, I breathed in, enjoying the lovely smell, before digging in quickly. Surprisingly, I didn't finish the whole plate like I normally would.

"Are you feeling well dear? You normally eat everything." I could feel my mother's concerned eyes look at me, I nodded my head and placed my finger on my cheek, thinking.

"I didn't exercise at all today I think and I've been eating the kitchen dry all day already," I laugh sheepishly while rubbing my neck, "it's probably from that honestly, don't feel worried Momma, I'm fine!"

I was telling the truth, I had been scavenging the kitchen all day for food, if anything I've been feeling more hungry then normal. My mother replied back with a simple ok, and I made my way back upstairs.

I wasn't feeling very tired yet, so I grabbed my phone and laid onto my bed. Opening it up I realized I had..78 missed messages from the group chat with Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki.

Opening the chat I realized the majority of the texts were Mirio and Nejire spamming my name. I sweatdropped and replied back.

Angel uwu:
My lord you guys, I go to eat dinner for 20 minutes??!

Energy hoe;
Finally! You took waayyyyy to long to eat >:(, anyway we were wondering what time would you like us to swing on by to grab you tonight?

I stared at my phone in confusion, 'Tonight? What?'

Angel uwu:
Tonight? Where are we going?

Energy hoe:
To the cabin duh!

Angel uwu:
Wait I thought we were going tmrw??

POWER:
I was able to get an extra night so I thought we could use it for tonight!

Angel uwu:
Oh okay! Sure I'm ready to go tonight!

Energy hoe:
Now we just need Amajiki!

Angel uwu:
I'll call him!

I clicked out of the chat and onto Tamaki's profile, I pressed the call button. Pressing it to my ear, I listening to the ringing of the call, desperately trying to connect to Tamaki's phone. After a few seconds of ringing, I heard Tamaki's nervous breathing from the other end.

"H-Hello?" He asked shyly, I let out a small laugh. "Hellooo Tamaki! What are you up to right now?" I asked questionably. "O-Oh, I just finished dinner with my family, why do you ask?"

"Mirio got an extra booking for tonight at the cabin, we were all wondering if you were available to go tonight too?" Tamaki didn't speak for a few seconds, probably thinking. "Sure...I mean I wasn't expecting to go tonight, but I don't mind." He said. "Great! I'll let them know!" Before I could hang up Tamaki ushered me to not, "B-Before you hang up..umm...I was wondering if y-you could w-wear my ho-hoodie...y-you kn-know...th-the uh..." I let out a loud giggle, "Sure Tamaki, I'll w-wear it, but what for?" He went silent for a second, I could physically hear his nervousness.

"Y-Y-You...looked...c-cute in....it" He said very quietly. I blush crept onto my face, a small smile being very prominent, 'He thinks I'm cute!'

I fangirl loudly in my head as I reply back, "O-Okay! T-Thank yo-you Tamaki!" I said shyly, Tamaki didn't reply back to me, meaning he's probably burnt out. I hang up the call with a quick goodbye. I call Mirio up to let him Tamaki can go.

He let us know he was on his way out to pick us up. I walked into my closet to aid Tamaki's request. I activated only my regeneration part of quirk, I grabbed and changed into the purple hoodie that belongs to him. I lifted it up and smelled it, its scent was salty, but it was oddly nice. I giggled at the smell, of course it smelled salty. He eats mainly salty food.

I put on some black tight high heeled boots and left my hair down. Double checking I had everything together now, I made my way downstairs, suitcase and backpack in tow. I placed my items by the front door, waiting in anticipation for Mirio's call.

"Where are you going? I thought you were leaving tomorrow?" My mother asked from living room. "Oh! Mirio got an extra night at the cabin, so we're going tonight!" My mother hummed in response, returning her full focus back to her show.

After a few minutes of waiting, my phone lights up with Mirio's contact name appearing on the screen. I don't bother answering and just walk out the door with my items. Nejire and Mirio both wave at me from Mirio's car. Tamaki gives me a small wave from the backseat.

Mirio popped the trunk open. I placed my suitcase and backpack into the trunk, shutting it with a long 'thunk,' I made my way into the backseat. I sat down next to Tamaki, giving him a small wave.

Tamaki looked me up and down, blushing madly. He was twiddling with his index fingers, probably contemplating on whether or not to compliment me.

I placed my hand on his thigh, catching his attention. He turned his head slowly towards me, with a confused look. I lifted my head up to his ear and whispered quietly, "I know I look good Tamaki, don't push yourself."

I sat back down into the seat as Tamaki just sat there, staring at me, very flustered. I think I broke him.

"Who's ready for the beach!" Mirio cheered. Nejire and I both cheered back a 'ME!' but not Tamaki, I think he's still broken.

Time Skip:

Third Person POV:

After three hours of endless driving, the clock ticked 12 am as soon as they gang arrived into town.

They drove pass a big sign reading 'Beach city'.' Mirio continued driving forward, surprisingly very perky as the rest were fast asleep. Nejire was sleeping peacefully with her elbow placed against the car door, using her hand to hold her face up.

An hour earlier, Tamaki offered (Y/N) to lay her head on his lap, using a pillow to reduce the contact between his leg and her face. Mirio checked the rear view, smiling to himself. He thought about how his best friend finally had the balls to make a move on the girl. Tamaki hasn't told Mirio of the attempted confession yet.

Mirio slowly pulled into the driveway that belong to the Cabin. The Cabin was located on top of a small hill, only a ten minute walk away from the beach.

"Alright you guys! Time to wake up! We're hereee!" Mirio yelled enthusiastically. Nejire groaned loudly as she was disturbed from her slumber. Tamaki woke up immediately, but he also fell back to sleep immediately. (Y/N) didn't even stir.

Mirio sighed loudly, he looked around real quickly, making sure there were no houses around the area. He honked the horn of his car, making both Nejire and Tamaki jump. Satisfied that he woke them up, he faced them with a smile.

"We're here guys!" He exclaimed to them happily. Nejire gave a small smile to Mirio, while yawning loudly. Tamaki just stared at him.

"Come come, let's go inside!" Nejire yelled tiredly. Mirio and Nejire climbed out if the car. Tamaki couldn't though, as he was stuck in a pretty sticky situation. In his lap was (Y/N), still sleeping peacefully. His whole face was flushed a crimson red. He didn't want to bother her at all, so his solution was to just not move.

"Tamaki! (Y/N)! Come on!" Yelled Mirio. Tamaki opened the car door, "U-Uh...s-she's still asleep...o-on my..lap." Tamaki said gently. Mirio looked at him puzzled, before realization hit.

"Well, if she didn't wake up to the long honk of my car, then you could probably carry her inside without any trouble." Tamaki only nodded back at him. He picked up the small girls head with the pillow, and gentle climbed out of the car.

He hovered of the girl as he slowly picked her up into his arms. Carrying her bridal style, Tamaki made his way to the other two. "Woooow, she must be a heavy sleeper. Such a negative trait for a hero though, right Mirio?" Mirio nodded at the bluenette, "Yeah, if her phone went off because of a crisis while she was asleep, she wouldn't wake up to it."

As soon as the discussion started, it was dropped as the four, really three, walked into the Cabin. Nejire and Mirio gawked at the sight of it, while Tamaki just stared aimlessly around, not really caring because he's tired. The Cabin was a modern style, spacious house. Opening up, you're met with a beautifully styled living room and kitchen open concept.

"How did you manage to get this Mirio!" Nejire asked happily. "Through NightEye! He heard that we wanted to vacation here for a weekend, so he pulled some strings and hooked us up with this! He just only told me a few hours ago that it was a three night, two day stay. So, I just decided we come out here tonight and wake up at eight-nine amish to eat breakfast downtown!"

Nejire was jumping around excitedly at the thought of trying some new food, Tamaki's interest perked up too. "If we're going to mainly be eating out, what's the purpose of having a kitchen here?" Tamaki asked. Mirio turned to him and though about it out loud, "Weeelll, this Cabin is mainly rented out for those who are here all summer, or even bought as a summer home. So the kitchen is probably for those who stay here the whole summer."

Tamaki nodded his head, content with the answer. Mirio grabbed Nejire real quick and whispered to her, "I was going to consult you about this tomorrow, but since we're here now, I was wondering if you were alright with rooming with me, so Tamaki and (Y/N) are forced to be together." Mirio smirked mischievously at Nejire, while she titled her head in confusion, "Why would they need to room together Mirio?" Mirio sighed at her slowness, "Tamaki likes (Y/N) and it's getting a bit obvious she likes him too, so I'm trying to be a wing man for Tamaki." Nejire got a happy look on her face, as she nodded her head fast. "Of course! If that's the case then I don't mind!"

Mirio and Nejire stared at Tamaki mischievously, he was currently taking off (Y/N)'s shoes and placing them neatly by the door, he caught onto their stares and jumped in the place his was standing in. When he did that, (Y/N) started to stir lightly in his grasp. She proceeded to snuggle closer into Tamaki, holding onto a chunk of his shirt in the process. He looked down at her blushing madly, but couldn't help but to have a love sicken smile on his face while looking at her.

Nejire looked on with a large smile on her face, finally being opened up into Tamaki's obvious feelings for (Y/N). "Ho ho ho~ You were right Mirio, he is head over heals for her!" Nejire exclaimed loudly. Tamaki's head snapped up towards the two, continuing to have mischievous looks.

"I-I...um.." Tamaki stumbled over his words as his brain was overwhelming. "Yes he does Nejire! But we shouldn't tease him about, not right mow anyway!" Mirio also exclaimed loudly. Tamaki shook in the spot he was standing.

'They don't plan on telling her do they?"

'No they're my friends! They wouldn't do that to me...right?"

'But what if they do! Oh nooo."

Tamaki was starting to shrink in place, belittling himself and overwhelming himself with worried thoughts. Nejire and Mirio caught onto his distress and felt guilty for putting their friend in that situation, but still going to go through with their plans.

"Weelll, there's only two bedrooms in this house" Mirio started as he and Nejire started walking up the stairs with their bags, "we decided it would be fun if you two room together! Good luck Tamaki~!" Nejire finished. As soon as she finished her sentence, they scurried off to one of the bedrooms, shutting the door behind them, leaving a flustered Tamaki and sleeping (Y/N) in the living room.

He stood wide-eyes and with his mouth hanging open at the stairs. The gears slowly turning in his head as he computed the situation. He walked up the stairs, locating the second bedroom. He prayed that there was two beds...nope.

The bedroom had one bed with an en suite and closet. 'Of course they would take the bedroom with two beds, how stupid of me.' Tamaki quickly placed (Y/N) into the bed, watching as she curled into the sheets.

He let out a sigh and stared at the girl, loving thoughts flowing into his brain as he looked at the girl. He proceeded to go outside and grab the rest of his and her luggage from the car and bringing it into their room.

Tamaki grabbed a pair of pajamas from his suitcase, walked into the bathroom, and started changing with the door closed. (Y/N) is a very heavy sleeper to sound, but from the bathroom light shinning bright into her closed sockets was enough to wake her up.

The girl opened her eyes slowly only to be met with complete darkness, normally with light she's able to see little specs without her quirk, but not in darkness. She thought to herself on how she ended up in a bed, but quickly coming to the conclusion that they made it to the Cabin and someone carried her up the stairs and put her in bed. She scanned the room a little bit, to notice an aura a little ways away. She listened carefully as she heard water start to run softly, probably from the sink. Assuming it was Nejire using the bathroom, she shut her eyes again and started to drift back to sleep.

She listened in as the door opened and closed, sound of a suitcase being quietly opened and closed, and someone walking towards the bed. She felt the weight as someone sat on the edge of bed, heard a phone being turned on and then off, and the shift of the blanket being lifted up and the person shuffling into it, as far away as possible.

"Nejire.." (Y/N) mumbled sleepingly, "You don't need to be all the way at the edge, I don't mind if you sleep closer to me, the beds huge anyway." She heard and felt the person in question shift in the bed. "U-Um....it's not Nejire..." Spoke the voice quietly. The girl recognizes the voice immediately and became very flustered. "T-Tamaki! W-Why are you here?" She whisper-shouted, the boy stared at her figure, his eyes already adjusted to the dark so he could see her clearly.

"U-Ummm, Nejire and Mirio...wanted t-to room to-together...so that um...left us..together." he spoke softly, trailing off towards the end, shaking a little bit from nervousness. The small girl let out a small sigh, "It can't be helped Tamaki, it's alright if you're in the bed more, you don't need to sleep on the edge for me," she let out a small giggle that made Tamaki's body flutter with butterflies.

Not thinking about he blurts out, "C-Can we cuddle then?" Tamaki's little confidence was squished right there as he said that. He felt like those words just fucked up his friendship with her, but her next words shocked the boy to the core. "S-Sure..i-if you want that," she spoked in a quite tone, pinking flushing her pale cheeks.

Tamaki scooted closer to her, hesitantly wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close gently. The girl laid her head on his chest, listening to his quickened heartbeat. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist while she listened on.

Tamaki thought to himself, 'Fuck it, it's now or never.' Swallowing down his nerves and channeling up all what's left of his confidence, he spoke out to the girl, "(Y-Y/N) th-there's something I-I need to t-tell you.."

The girl lifted her head up towards the voice, her white pupil less orbs staring up around his general location of his face. Making a small 'hmm' sound, indicating she was listening in on the male.

"I-I...l-like you...(Y-Y/N)...n-no...I-I'm in...l-love with....you." His face became more and more red as his spoke, his body becoming tense and shaking violently. The girl's face became dusted in red from his confession, her own heart beating fast now.

She looked at him shocked, comprehending what he just said. Tamaki started to become very worried from her lack of answer, his world starting to crumble from the thought if rejection and him losing the girl forever. "I-I'm s-sorry! I-I...I sh-sho..." he was cut off by her index finger being placed against his lips. "Shhhh..T-Tamaki, I-I love you too."

Those four words, those four words leaving her plump lips, changed Tamaki's world completely in that moment. He squeezed the girl tighter as happiness flooded his body completely. His confidence skyrocketing in that moment. "T-Thank you!"

She let out a beautiful, soft giggle, "No thank you Tamaki! For feeling the same way." He looked down out her orbs, then to her lips. Without thinking he pressed his slightly chapped lips against her smooth, soft lips. The kiss was filled with love as she deepened the kiss by pressing more into his. Tamaki felt nothing but happiness in this moment.

The most beautiful girl he ever laid eyes on, loves him back. He couldn't believe it, but it was his reality in this moment of time. Separating for the kiss, he stared at the girl, taking her all her beautiful features, "Y-You're so beautiful...(Y/N)." He spoke gently as he caressed her cheek. Her pink dusted cheeks only got even more pink as she rubbed her cheek more into his hand.

"T-Thank you T-Tamaki. I-I think you're very handsome.." Tamaki blushed more too, as his smile only grew even wider. "I love you." he spoke into her ear, "I love you too." She replied back with love.

Tamaki continued to hug her tight as the two drifted back to sleep. The clock striking 2:38 am as the two finally fell back into their deep slumber. Nejire and Mirio slept peacefully on their two separated beds, not knowing that their plan worked out beautifully.

I apologize if updates are a bit slow! I'm having a bit of writers block currently, but I'm slowly getting over it! Also, as of right now I'm out of school for the next 6 weeks, so I'll be sleeping a lot more ahaha! I hope you all are enjoying the book so far, and please give me any feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 19
you're a shy girl who doesn't have much friends and likes to be alone. A certain boy keeps trying to make contact with you and wants to be friends. W...
413K 9.2K 17
Tamaki was certainly a shy, interesting human with a unique quirk. While you being in class 1-A with your best friend, Mina Ashido, you and Tamaki st...
410K 18.1K 46
[Reader x Amajiki Tamaki] Weak. Pathetic. Someone born with a butterfly quirk was surely bound to stay at rock-bottom in the world of heroes. But no...
19.5K 670 12
โ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ-๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง-๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. โž - ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; the most feared girl in school is in love with the scho...