What will it be?

By PrimKayeCaete

Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Please Read!!!

Chapter 23:

8.7K 304 20
By PrimKayeCaete

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

Dinner was kind of exhausting, questions were being thrown at me left and right.

"So,who's the boy you're dating this time?It's been a while I must say"Mom began.

"Uh. His name is Type, he goes to the same university but different faculty"I answered as I stuffed food in my mouth.

"How is he?handsome?cute?"Mom pressed on.

"He is cute, even though we're kinda the same height"I answered.

"Well,show us a picture"Dad said.

"Aish. You guys will meet him sooner or later"I said,trying to avoid the subject.

"Au. This is him Mae,Por"P'Thorn said,as he showed them a picture of Type.

"Oh my!He is such a cutie"Mom said.

"Of course, he's my son and we have  good taste"Dad said proudly.

"But Tharn, if he is your lover... why doesn't he have pictures of you both together?You do, but he's not tagged"P'Thorn observed.

I bit my lip and sighed. I took another deep breath and told them the whole story from how we first met, how we got together and the most recent things that happened.

"Oh my baby, are you alright?"Mom came and hugged me.

"I'll be fine Mae"I replied as I hugged her back.

"This boy Type, you really think he'll go thru with courting you?"Dad asked.

"Well for starters,he sent him some flowers"P'Thorn answered.

"Well he better treat you better,if not then just dump him. You deserve better"Dad said.

"Por, I know the feeling of being dumped. And that is something,I never want him to feel. I just love him so much,I can't help it"I smiled sadly.

"Por, our baby is already grown up. If he loves this boy,then we have to support him. No matter if it's against our personal opinions. We just have to wish him happiness"Mae answered,letting me go finally and sat back down her seat.

"I guess. I hope he will make you happy,son"Por said as he pat my shoulder.

"Thanks guys, I hope so too"I replied.

And with that, they decided to change the topic for our conversation. I helped Mae clear out the table and loaded them onto the dishwasher. She handed me a towel and some pajamas to change into. I showered and laid down in bed,thinking of what's to unfold tomorrow.

TYPE

Good night,sweet dreams
My Tharn

THARN

Good night

TYPE

Au. No good night kiss?

THARN

You wish. Now go sleep!

TYPE

Haha. I do wish for
it. Sooner or later,I
know you'll give in
to me

THARN

Good night Type.

I

replied,trying not to sound excited but my facial expression says otherwise. Thank God he can't see me, he always knows what to say to get to me.

TYPE

Good night then,
dream of me. I love you 😘

"Good night,my Type"I saidto myself as I laid down and finally drifted off to sleep.

*Time skip forward-7am the next day*

After getting ready and having breakfast with the family,it was finally time to leave if I was gonna make it for my morning classes.

"Don't forget to eat your meals and rest. Visit us when you can"Mae said.

"Remember, if anything else just come home and don't do anything reckless. We love you son"Por said.

"P'Tharn, I will miss you"Thanya said as she hugged me.

"We're just a text or phone call away bro"P'Thorn said.

"Thanks guys, I love you.. I'll come visit when I can"I replied.

I then unlocked my car and set off to university. Luckily,there was no traffic. Once I got there, I parked my car in the lot and got my bag from the back.

"Oi! You're finally back!I thought someone abducted you"Lhong yelled out as he approached me.

"Haha funny. Just a little time to myself"I responded.

"Oh!Did you finally break up with that brat?"he asked.

"He has a name, and no we didn't break up. We're kinda starting from the beginning"I said.

"Uhhh..you kinda lost me there"he said,a bit confused.

"We almost broke up, I went somewhere alone to think. He asked me to give him a chance to prove himself..and I'm letting him"I explained.

"Wait... it sounds like ... omg! Is he gonna chase you this time?"he said in a surprised tone.

"Yes,I am!"a voice came from behind.

Me and Lhong,turned around and saw Type with coffee in hand and a gift box. He smiled and walked towards me.

"Good morning"he greeted.

"Do you have a fever? You're never awake this early"I asked him.

"I just want to meet you before your class starts. Here, your favorite coffee and I got you something. I hope you like it"he hands it over to me,which I accepted.

"Unh. Thank you"I said, trying to supress the urge to smile.

"Tharn, we better go!" Lhong said, sounding a bit annoyed as he tried pulling me along.

"I'll text you"Type yelled as he waved goodbye.

*AWIN POV*

Me,P'Kara and P'Alin finally arrived in the city. She already had contact P'Ran ,telling him that we are gonna visit him today.

"You ready?"P'Alin asked me, I couls only smile thinly in reply.

"You really that nervous?"P'Kara asked.

"O-of course I am P'! Never in a million years did I plan on revealing my feelings. Is it too late to back out now?"I asked.

"Boy! Stop being  chicken shit and tell him already!" P'Alin teased.

"Yeah. We drove out all the way out here for you, so better make the trip worth it"P'Kara said.

10 minutes more and we finally arrived at P'Ran's house. I feel so freakin' nervous, I feel like I'm going to throw up. We got out of the car and  we see P'Ran waiting for us.

"Hey guys! I missed you!"he said as he came over and we did a group hug.

"Ah Ran! Here, some souvenirs and Auntie Jan's soup ,your favorite"P'Alin said,handing over the items to him.

"Oh wow! Tell Auntie Jan,I love her. Well come on in,make yourselves comfortable"he said as he opened the door and let us in.

We all settled down in the living room, P'Ran coming back with 3 mugs of coffee and a glass of orange juice.

"So,what brings you guys here?Attendingany events?"he asked.

"Nah, we just wanted to see you... especially Awin" P'Alin teased.

"Haha. You miss me that much N'? " he asked.

"Uh...umm...yeah P' " I replied,feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You okay? You don't feel well"he asked as he put a hand on my forehead.

"I'm okay P'. Ummm...P', I need some advice. Can I talk to you privately?" I asked.

"Aww.. my little Awin wants advice from me? Sure, let's go to my room"he said as he stood up.

I stood up as well and followed him towards his room. He sat down on his bed and I sat down beside him.

"Okay, so what did you want to talk to me about?"he asked.

"Umm.. P', let's say I like this person. He's a little older than me, I have always liked him but he doesn't see for me. He probably thinks I'm just a little kid... do you think I should pursue my feelings or just give up on him?"I said,looking at him.

"Hmm.. I get how you feel, falling for someone older than you and not knowing where you're gonna stand. Do you really like this person a lot?I just don't want you to get hurt like I did"he said.

"Yes P', I like him a lot"I said.

"Well, if you're serious about him then I say go for it. I'll be cheering you on"he answered.

I took a deep breath ,got closer to him and held both his hands which kinda caught him off guard.

"P'Ran, I like you...and I say that not as a little brother but as a man. I have felt this way for you for a long time,but you always treated me like a little kid. It's time you know how serious I am with you and hopefully you'll give me a chance"I said,looking deep into his eyes.

His confused looks suddenly turns into a sad expression.

"I... I don't know if I can return your feelings. You kno-"he began but  I cut him off.

"I know you're still in love with P'Tharn... and I won't force you to accept me. I just want to let you know my feelings and even if it takes forever, I hope one day you look my way and be with me. I'll wait for you P'. I know there will be no guarantees but I am determined to make you see me. Please just allow me to love you"I said.

He sighs.

"You know I'm leaving Thailand,right?"he asked.

I nod in reply.

"You're still young N'Awin. Enjoy your life. And even if I decide to give you a chance, a long distance relationship won't work. I..I'm sorry"he replied.

I slowly wiped the tears that were forming from my eyes.

"Thanks for your time P', I'm gonna head out"I said as I quickly stood uo and abruptly left his room.

I stormed past P'Alin anf P'Kara who were surprised by my action.

*3rd person POV*

"Oi Awin! Wait up!" Kara yelled out but Awin had already gone out of the house and quickly into the car.

Ran had finally gone out from his room and joined a confused Alin and Kara in the living room.

"Ran?What happened?"Alin asked.

"He told me he has had feelings for me. How long have you known?" Ran asked Alin.

"For forever. Ever since we became friends , your name is all that ever comes out that mouth of his. Wait... did you reject him? Is that why he's upset?"Alin asked.

"I... I just don't think it's the right time. It wouldn't be fair to him"Ran answered.

"I understand. I'll talk to him. When are you leaving?"Alin asked.

"Tomorrow and no! I don't need you guys to see me off"he answered.

"I guess this will be the last time we see right?"she asked.

"Yeah. Take care of N'Awin. I hope he won't be mad at me forever"Ran said sadly.

"That boy can never get mad at you, even if he tried to. I'll deal with him. Ran, you deserve to be happy. I hope you find it out there somehow"Kara said.

They all did a group hug before saying their goodbyes. After that,Kara and Alin joined Awin in the car. He had his hoodie on and was covering his face.

"Awin.." Alin began but was cut off.

"I don't want to talk about it P' "he said,sniffling.

*THARN POV*

My first class finally ended,the coffee Type gave me really helped me out. Lhong and I decided to have lunch in the cafeteria. We sat ourselves down, Lhong decided to  go and buy food for us. I took out the small box that Type had given me and opened it.

'Oh, how'd he know I needed a new one?'I thought to myself.

I decided to text him.

THARN

I opened the present.

TYPE

Do you like it?

THARN

Maybe.

TYPE

Do you love me yet?

THARN

My love is worth more
than this guitar pick

TYPE

I'm kidding and I know that.
Are you coming home later?

THARN

Depends. We have
band practice. Why?

TYPE

Nothing. Just wondering.
I miss you.

THARN

I can see that. See you
when I see yah

I put my phone away, a huge smile on my face.Lhong coming back with our  food.

"The line was crazy"he complained,before setting it down and sitting across from me.

"What's with the crazy smile? Let me guess, that brat just texted you" he said.

"Aish! I give up on you Tharn, I really don't see why you're so hung up on that kid"he said shaking his head.

"He drives me crazy... both in a good and bad way"I answered.

[To be continued]

A/N: Thanks for reading guys, here's another chapter for you. Type is trying his best, Ran rejected Awin. What will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 405 9
Two people, who hate each other to the core and are always ready to choke each other, are now tangled in fate. Are they going to accept fate or rebe...
115K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
454K 24.2K 43
MPREG What happened when a confused guy has his first real kiss inside the club from a person he met for the first time? For him it was not just an o...
171K 7.7K 35
Mew and Gulf, two different personality.One, popular boy another one is nerd boy. Their fate was crossed when Gulf enter Mew class... What will happe...