The Dragon's Vessel (Harem X...

由 TheSaint01

The world of SMG4 holds the most random individuals in the multiverse. Even still, it needs a powerful celest... 更多

Chapter 1: The Draconian
Chapter 2: History of Y/n
Chapter 3: Confrontation
Chapter 4: A Day Out
Chapter 5: Challenge Accident
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 7: Love for a Prince
Chapter 8: The Kings of Yore
Sneak Peeks
Chapter 9: The Meme Video
Chapter 10: Noctis
Chapter 11: A Fine Feathered Friend
Chapter 12: Meeting The Parents
Chapter 13: Training Time
Chapter 14: The Camping Trip
Chapter 15: Forgiveness
Chapter 16: The Regalia
Chapter 17: Bahamut
Chapter 18: Scared
Chapter 19: Titan
Chapter 20: Royal Affairs
Chapter 21: Public Humor
Chapter 22: The Search For Rune-stones Part 1
Chapter 23: The Search for Rune-stones Part 2
Chapter 24: The Search for Rune-stones Part 3
Chapter 25: Ramuh
Chapter 26: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 27: Summoning The Hydrean
Chapter 28: King's Wrath
Chapter 29: Failure
Chapter 30: Relief
Chapter 31: Gilgamesh
Chapter 32: Return of The King
Chapter 34: Trial of Bahamut
Chapter 35: Taking The Fight to Them
Chapter 36: The Way to Nifilheim
Chapter 37: Rematch
Chapter 38: The Fate of The World
Epilouge

Chapter 33: Rescue

345 4 0
由 TheSaint01

Meggy slowly woke up, she felt cold, hungry, and her head hurt. She tried to move her arms, but she couldn't.

Meggy: What? Hey! What's going on here?!

Desti: Uggh... will you keep your voice down? My head is killing me...

Meggy: Desti? Where are we?

Desti: Hell if I know. All I remember is sitting on the couch, then these people showed up, a big fight broke out, and I feel myself get hit in the back of the head.

Meggy looked down to the ground, yeah, that is basically what happened. The orange Inkling then looked over to the other side, seeing someone else.

Meggy: Hey, you! Who are you?

The strange person woke up and looked over to his new guests.

?: Huh? Oh... so you got captured too.

Desti: Captured too...? What is going on here?!

?: Alright. Firstly, my name is Axol. I am a manga artist and I used to have a pen that brought anime characters to life.

Meggy gagged when she heard that.

Desti: What do you mean used to?

Axol: I had a friend named Francis. He's the biggest Otaku you would ever meet. He wanted me to make him a whole harem, but I refused.

Desti: So he's a nerd that is upset that he can't get a girlfriend so he locked you up and stole your pen?

Axol: Yeah. He also teamed up with some really weird people and kidnapped a whole lot of your race.

Meggy: But why us?

Axol: Inkweaver is still a pen. And it needs ink to work.

Meggy and Desti looked at each other with fear in their eyes. That fear was increased when a strange being opened the door to their cell.

~~~~~

In a large room with machinery and pods housing hundreds of Inklings. Muffled cries of pain could be heard as ink was being extracted from them. In this room held a lizard holding a pen and looking over his operation.

The doors open to reveal two figures, and an escort of Magitek troops.

SMG3: We have returned Francis. How's the new army looking?

Francis: Huh? Oh yes, it is going magnificently. Soon you will have an army of unstoppable anime soldiers, and I will finally have that harem I always dreamed of~!

SMG3 and Eggman looked at each other and shook their heads at their acquaintances motives. They turned back to the door when they hear struggling, and SMG3's and Eggman's eyes widen when they see who came through.

Desti: Will you ease up with the grip dude?! You're crushing my fucking arm!

Eggman: Francis! Do you have any idea who those two are?!

Francis: You mean other than two of the strongest of their race? If I could be able to gather all of their ink, I will be able to create a whole WORLD of anime waifu's!

SMG3: Yeah, sure, if you live long enough to enjoy it!

Eggman: These two are friends with the King himself!

Meggy: Really? Friends? If you're gonna introduce us, at least get it right.

Desti: We're his girlfriends! And once he finds out what you did here, you better pray that he shows mercy.

The lizard only laughs and snaps his fingers. A man with long silver hair, and a sword that is just as long drops down behind Francis.

Francis: I'm so scared! Haha. Let's see if he can get past Sephiroth, then I'll be truly afraid.

~~~~~

Everyone was loading up a ship that the Insomniac Harbor granted you. News of your spectacular return spread very quickly, and everyone is happy that their King has returned. So after you told the captain about what's going on, he was more than happy to give you passage to your destination.

As you put another box on the ship, you spotted Saiko still upset. You walk over and hold your hand out. She slowly looks up to you and takes it. Pulling her up, you wrap her in a gentle hug.

Y/n: No one blames you Saiko. Don't beat yourself up over this.

Saiko: But if I could've saved them, we wouldn't be doing this. They would still be at the castle.

Y/n: Well, they aren't. And nothing can change that. But we can go and save them. But I need you to stop moping and help us. Please.

She pulls away from the hug to look at you. She had never heard you be so... assertive. She was surprised at first, but soon smiled.

Saiko: You're right. I'm sorry. Thank you for talking some sense into me.

She kissed you and soon, Tari walked in.

Tari: You got Saiko to cheer up!

Saiko: Yep. So mind explaining the scar and the new sword.

Y/n: I'll tell you when we rescue Meggy and Desti.

They agreed to that and with a sound of the horn, the ship took off.

~~~~~

Meggy was the first one to be thrown into one of the extraction machines. Desti was tied up and muzzled as she bit Francis when he tried to touch her.

Eggman: Hurry it up will you Francis?! I don't want to be here in case Y/n shows up!

Francis: Why are you so scared about this Y/n?

SMG3: Maybe because he is a Lucian King. And has the essence of Bahamut himself in him.

Francis: ...That could be a problem... But whatever! Soon, the calibrations for the Ink Zucker will be complete, and I will drain both of these girls of their ink! Then, we will be UNSTOPPABLE!!!

He begins to laugh maniacally, causing everyone in the room to roll their eyes. Suddenly, Desti felt the muzzle loosen.

SMG3: Psst... look, let me speak my piece and keep quiet. If I help you get out of here, will you promise Y/n doesn't kill me?

Desti: And how the hell can I trust you? Last time, we almost got Y/n killed because we trusted you.

SMG3: Yeah... sorry about that. But I've been doing some soul-searching, and I just... don't care anymore. As in, why worry about what SMG4 is doing? I got my own life, and I can do anything I want. So I became a therapist!

Desti: That's... actually really cool. Good job.

SMG3: Thanks! So... promise?

Desti thought about it for a while, then agreed.

Desti: I want you to untie me, but I'm going to act like I'm still tied up. Plan A, is to wait for Y/n to show up. Once he does, you grab Meggy and run for it.

SMG3: Plan B?

Desti: If Y/n is late, and Francis starts that machine, we've got to rescue her ourselves.

SMG3: But you told us Y/n wasn't around. How do you know he knows right now, or even coming?

Desti: It's hard to explain. But when you love someone, you just kinda... know these things. He's coming, I know he is.

So SMG3 unties Desti, and puts the muzzle back on her, but not as tight as before.

A few hours pass, and the doors slam open.

Henchman: Francis, sir! Someone broke through the defences!

Francis: What?! Who, how!?

Henchman: There was a fat red guy, a giant turtle, a psycho with a hammer, and some guy warping around!

Meggy: That's Y/n! You guys are so screwed now!

Francis growled at the interruption and bad news.

Francis: Everyone, go take care of these intruders!

Francis's henchmen and anime characters nodded and ran out.

Francis: Sephiroth, go with them. And bring me the bodies.

The silver-haired swordsman nodded and sped off to engage in combat.

~~~~~

The anime copies were hiding as the enemy against them completely decimated the army outside. The sound of a sword impaling the ground got their attention as you warped right in front of them.

Anime copy: I sense great danger.

Once you were done with them, they all vanished. As you were about to go outside to meet with the others, you sensed something behind you. You blocked the sword of the attacker as it came your way.

Y/n: And you are?

The man said nothing, but quickly drew back and began a barrage of attacks. To anyone else, this would have been a problem, but after fighting with Gilgamesh, this was normal. The two of you traded clash after clash, neither of you letting up.

Finding an opening, you punch the swordsman, causing him to stumble back. Catching his footing again, he looks back at you with fury in his eyes.

Y/n: Uh-oh.

He rushes towards you once more this time slashing at blinding speeds. You tried to block them all but some got through. With one fierce kick, you were sent through the complex. The man appeared in front of you in a flash and swiped at you again, but you managed to block it sending you through the door behind you.

Eggman: Oh. Shit.

Meggy: Told you he'd be here.

Hearing Meggy's voice made you look over to her. She was in some kind of glass tube. Looking around, there were other Inklings and Octolings in pods. Desti was tied up and muzzled with SMG3 standing behind her, and looking over to a lizard, Eggman was standing there.

Francis: And... done! The calibrations are complete! Begin!

Eggman: Stop it you fool!

It was too late. He pressed the button and a surge of power started the Ink Zucker. Meggy screamed out in pain and agony as it began to suck out her ink. Francis looked over and saw you as well as Sephiroth coming behind you.

Francis: Yes Sephiroth! Kill him!

As Sephiroth attacked, you stepped out of the way and punched him down. Summoning Sword of The Divine, you impaled him, causing him to vanish.

Francis: Wh-what...? How?

Magitek troops charged and attacked you, but they were easily dealt with. After that was done, you warped over to the casing and summoned the Mace of The Fierce, shattering the glass with the mighty weapon and then grabbing Meggy and warping before any glass hit her. You appeared in front of your friends as they entered the room. SMG3 untied Desti and they came over to you.

Eggman: Traitor! Ardyn will hear about this!

Y/n: No. He won't. Cause you will never get the chance to tell him.

You walk towards the two, your sword being summoned in place of the mace. Suddenly, the lizard began laughing, but before you could question him, you were pushed down. Looking at the cause, your eyes widen to see Desti standing over you.

With a sword embedded in her chest.

Softly gasping at the pain, she slid off the blade. You caught her before she hit the ground. You placed a hand on her wound, trying fruitlessly to stop the bleeding.

Girls: DESTI!!!

Y/n: Desti... no... why...?

She coughed and some blood came out and hit your shirt.

Desti: Can't save the world if you're dead, right?

She softly smiled at you as her heartbeat began to slow.

Y/n: Come on Desti, stay with me. Please!

She grabbed your head and brought you down for a kiss. It was wet, with both of you crying and tasted of blood, but you didn't care. Pulling away, she gave you one last smile.

Desti: Thank you... Y/n. You gave me... everything I ever wanted. A family, love, a place to belong. I love you... so... much...

Meggy: Desti... Francis! I swear on everything in me, you WILL pay for this!

Francis: Oh come on. Who actually cared for her? Now, if one Sephiroth wasn't enough, how about a hundred? No, a THOUSAND!

Sephiroth's appeared out of the shadows. But that was none of your concern. They wouldn't last very long anyway.

Y/n: I did.

Francis: What?

Y/n: I did. Meggy did. Saiko and Tari did. We all cared for her. We all loved her.

You stare at him, the red glow in your eyes again.

Y/n: And you took her from me.

Against everything that your mind was telling you, you activated Armiger. The lack of the Ring to connect you to your lineage, your body immediately began to crack and break. But you didn't care.

You wanted vengeance.

You walked towards Francis, every Sephiroth clone attacked you, but they were immediately killed by your weapons. Eggman took this time to escape. Francis dropped his pen and fell back as you walked towards him.

Francis: Wait... I can give you anything you want!

Y/n: Anything? Then I want you to bring Desti back to life.

Francis: I-I can't do that!

You walked towards him more, and as the both of you disappeared behind the terminal, a flash was seen and the sound of multiple weapons piercing flesh was heard. You walked out moments later, the cracks slowly fading. Telling everyone to free anybody trapped around the complex, you picked up Desti's body and went outside, Tari, Meggy and Saiko followed you.

As the four of you mourned over the loss of your friend and lover, powerful wings could be heard overhead. The being landed next to you and you realize what it is.

Y/n: Phoenix? What are you doing here?

Phoenix: Bahamut told me to come here. He said it was something urgent.

She looks down to see Desti. Realization sparked through her eyes and she knew what Bahamut wanted her to do.

Phoenix: Y/n, I want you to take a feather from my wing.

Y/n: What? Why?

Phoenix: Don't ask questions! We haven't got much time, just do it!

You quickly do so. Afterwards she tells you to crush it over Desti's body. Upon doing so, a red light eminated from your hand and entered her body. The wound closed, and a flash of light shot up into the sky. The light disappeared as quickly as it came, and two small balls gently floated down. One was red, with small flashes of fire, the other was a brilliant white. They both floated down and entered Desti's body.

At first, nothing. Then she sprung up, gasping for air, scaring all of you.

Desti: What! Where! How... how am I alive!?

Y/n: Phoenix?

Phoenix: What I just let you have was one of the reasons why there are so few of us left. The feather of a Phoenix, or better called by your race, a Phoenix Down, has the capability to resurrect a single individual once.

Meggy: So... does that mean...

Phoenix: Yes, Desti has another chance at life.

Everyone was shocked at first, then that shock became happiness as all five of you hugged each other. A deep voice then got your attention.

Bahamut: I am glad that Phoenix had gotten to you in time. Had she arrived any later, or if you had continued to ask questions, her soul wouldn't have been able to be saved.

Y/n: Bahamut? What's going on?

Bahamut: Simple Y/n. Time is of the essence, and this island is perfect. A large area, and an audience to witness this session.

Tari: What does he mean?

Suddenly, green fire separated you from the others. Everybody else came out of the complex as this happened.

Bahamut: I hope you are ready Y/n. Your final trial begins now.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 61
His name is Y/n L/n and he woke up all of a sudden in a mysterious and crazy world where all characters from different franchises like games, TV show...
301 23 10
After the war of reality, Zorah goes to cycle 16 beginings, where he finds himself the creation of the universe, and why it repeats everything. So he...
13.6K 296 10
A lone soul adrift in the void for countless of ages until a single rift appearing change it all, merging with the source of all things it gained the...
51 0 6
In the magical world of "Ifrit's Blessing," a young mage,named Hanbin, discovers an incredible power that could change the fate of the entire humanit...