Into the Dekuverse

De emotional_gemini

Class 1a takes an unexpected field trip into the dekuverse. Mais

The Kidnapping
Watashi no R
Fantasy Au
Only one king
Danganronpa!
Dadzawa
Lily
Fantasy Au (2)
Meme break
Tokyo Ghoul
Dadzawa (2)
Actors

All according to Keikaku

8.1K 139 80
De emotional_gemini

Everyone was talking amongst themselves and for the most part, they seemed pretty content after the last universe.

"A little too content," K mumbled to herself.

She looked through a couple of the worlds at her disposal before coming across one which caught her attention.

"Oh it's this, this'll scare them!" She laughed to herself quietly as she set it up.

"So what are we watching this time?" Present Mic asked a little too loudly as she sat down by the teachers.

"Just wait and see," K replied as the screen came to life.

"Ah if it isn't Lemillion, the symbol of peace. What a pleasant surprise!" 

The familiar voice sent shivers down everybody's spines.

'Lemillion? Did I not pick Young Midoriya as my successor?' All Might wondered.

"Deku-kun sounds like a- a," Uraraka couldn't bring herself to say it.

Izuku walked out of the shadows, arms outstretched. His eyes were shut and he smiled as if he was having nothing more than a nice conversation with an old friend rather than his arch-nemesis.

"A villain," Iida finished her sentence solemnly.

"Your reign of evil ends here Deku!" Mirio shouted indignantly. The camera zoomed in on his face, focusing on the determined look in his eyes.

"How did my problem child go from a hero fanatic to a villain with an evil reign?" Aizawa asked. The other teachers slowly shuffled away from him. Though his question and face were calm, the aura radiating off of him told a different story.

"Umm... well um, his mom got killed and he was told he couldn't be a hero so he became a villain instead?" K prayed that they wouldn't figure out what was actually going on from her poorly put together explanation.

Aizawa nodded, accepting the answer and she sighed with relief.

"Oh?" Izuku's smile widened into something predatory and he opened his eyes. They glinted an intimidating crimson from within the shadows his hair left on his face.

"Look Bakubro, your eyes matc-" Kirishima stopped his terrible attempt at cheering his friend up when he saw the dead look on the other boy's face.

"Fuc-fudge," Kiri reminded himself that swearing wasn't manly (unless it was Bakugou doing it.)

"Kami, help," he hissed.

The other boy had already noticed what was going on and he nodded, not hesitating to offer assistance. The pair quietly tried to snap the blond out of it while the rest of the room carried on watching the universe obliviously.

"Before you capture me and send me to prison, I would like you to meet someone." Izuku started closing in on Mirio who took a cautious step back. 

"She was so excited to meet you again, don't be shy!" He sang.

Footsteps rang around the room as a third person approached the pair.

"You are-" Mirio's eyes widened in horror and disbelief.

"Who is it?!" The class all held their breath in anticipation.

Another familiar person stepped out from the shadows, a young girl. Her ghostly white hair framed her pale face and a long horn rested on her forehead. She looked up at Mirio with empty red eyes. 

"Meet my prodigy, Eri-chan," Deku sounded like he was trying his best not to giggle over the big reveal.

"We...failed her," Aizawa's expression was unreadable.

"Shou we weren't going to be able to save her in every universe," Mic comforted him gently.

"It seems like Izu-chan rescued her, even if he is a villain here. She's still in safe hands," Midnight tried to console him.

Izuku watched with childish glee as a flurry of different emotions crossed Mirio's face. It settled on a look of desperation as he turned to the young girl, begging her with his eyes to come to him. He was met with her apathetic gaze as she took her place by Midoriya's side.

"Surprised? Upset? Don't be! Now I, I mean 'we' have much to thank you for," Deku taunted. The audience couldn't see his face but they could hear the condescending smirk in his voice. 

"And now, it's a hostage situation but at the same time it's not a hostage situation," Jirou said, fiddling with her earphone jacks nervously as she watched.

"He's stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he somehow incapacitated Midoriya-kun and got to Eri-chan, likelihood is she would still kill him. Her loyalty seems unwavering," Yaoyorozu analysed the scene, taking a worried glance at the size of Eri's horn.

"What a mad banquet of darkness," Tokoyami murmured.

"You put this upon yourself 'hero.' All according to Keikaku," Izuku's playful voice didn't match the sadistic smile that was on his face. He'd pressed his thumbs into his cheeks in mockery of the hero's missing smile.

All Might paled.

'That's exactly what All for One did to taunt me. He's acting so similarly to him.' His chest constricted painfully. It physically hurt to watch Midoriya walking that road — it meant he had failed him and failed him badly.

" 'S my fault he's like that," Bakugou murmured softly, surprising both Kirishima and Kaminari who weren't expecting him to come to so soon or so suddenly.

"Hey, I don't know what happened between the two of you before but I doubt it's your fault Bakugou," Kaminari patted him on the back and Kirishima nodded.

"You don't fucking get it," he snapped. His expression was pained and he looked more tired than either of them had ever seen him before.

"Bro-"

"I'm sorry," the blond sighed quietly, turning away to signal that the conversation was over.

Kirishima and Kaminari looked at each other, their concern skyrocketing. The day that Katsuki Bakugou actually apologised for anything would supposedly be the day pigs flew and yet here they were.

"D-Deku-kun..."

"Uraraka would never go to fight someone alone. Lemillion must've secretly brought us for backup!" Ashido cheered, relieved there was still hope.

"You're right, I wouldn't — we can save him!" Uraraka yelled.

"What if we're working with Midoriya though, we're all pretty close with him after all," Todoroki said, dampening everyone's newly gained spirits.

"Are you implying we'd join the side of villainy? We'd neve-" Iida began.

"And yet Midoriya, the most heroic of us all, is standing there as a villain. I wouldn't be all that surprised if we did Iida-kun," Yaoyorozu cut him off.

Izuku's head spun towards Uraraka. His expression wasn't angry or even surprised, just very confused.

"So Uraraka's a villain after all?!" Sero screeched.

"He would've done something if she was a hero and he knew she was there so I guess Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were right," Ojiro shrugged.

"Maybe she wants to back out though, she sounded reluctant...afraid," Tsu hummed.

"Scary," Kirishima, Iida, Uraraka and Todoroki all murmured, the filming equipment in their hands trembling along with them.

"You're joking," Aizawa deadpanned.

"Damn it!" Hagakure yelled.

Kaminari let out an unintelligible string of syllables over being tricked.

"You've been duped, bamboozled, conned!" K laughed hysterically as they all turned to her with murderous expressions.

She wiped a stray tear from her eye as she met their gazes. "What? You can't even blame me, you guys were getting too comfortable," she sniggered  as the rest of them grumbled irritably.

"G-guys?!" Izuku asked nervously, confused as to why his friends all seemed so terrified.

"Your acting skills are amazing Midoriya-kun!" Mirio chuckled at his obliviousness, giving him a thumbs up of approval. 

The screen cut to black.

"That was..." Midnight wasn't sure what to say.

"Terrifying, funny, painful?" K listed off words humorously.

"All of the above," she said. Present Mic chuckled and All Might smiled weakly, just thankful his protégé wasn't actually a villain.

Across the room, Kaminari and Kirishima looked at Bakugou who sat curled in on himself with his head on his knees, his hair obscuring his expression. He didn't seem to have been affected by the plot twist, the damage had already been done. 

"We need to actually talk to her about this," Kaminari whispered to Kirishima.

"Yeah, we do but it's unmanly to interrupt other people's conversations bro," Kiri replied, nodding to where K was laughing with the teachers.

"So what about her conversation?! I'm pretty sure our friend breaking down multiple times kinda takes priority," Kaminari muttered.

"I know but I still think we should wait," Kirishima sighed.

"It's our responsibility Kiri."

"I know but he hasn't complained or said anything-"

"He's Bakugou, of course he hasn't — that doesn't mean he doesn't need our help!"

"We don't even really know what the problem is-"

"Kiri, stop. Why are you even arguing with me? You probably want to help even more than I do."

Kirishima sighed again.

"I just want him to feel confident enough to open up and talk about his problems on his own," he said quietly.

"I get that, but I think we both know he won't. He probably thinks doing that would make him weak," Kaminari laid out the truth of the matter softly.

"I know that but I can hope, right?" Kirishima's expression was pained and his voice was small.

Kaminari looked at his friend, seeing his desperation and sighing as he caved. "Fine, he's got two worlds to actually say something. If he doesn't, I'm going to talk to him and I'm going to flat out tell K to stop avoiding the problem because this is too much," he grumbled.

Kirishima smiled at him gratefully.

K cleared her throat and the chatter died down.

"Alright, so the next world is pretty closely linked to this one actually, I'm not going to put you through the wringer," she laughed.

A majority of the class looked at her dubiously but she chose to ignore them in favour of setting up the world.

"To the next one!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

984K 38.8K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
466K 6.4K 59
a ship reaction book! starring ;; class a! as wonderful little shits. class b! as equally wonderful little shits. and assorted others! as tired moth...
681K 14.8K 114
Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha 7/19/20
243K 2.1K 56
Into the Dekuverse. Different stories and adventures of deku and the crew. Over seas class 1-gay will travel. Battles will be fought and charters wil...