College Love

By Pixiedust95

(Completed) Its a story about 2 sets of best friends girls named Shai Heart & Marie Church and guys named Bla... More

Starting school
The date!?
first kiss & date
first day of class (Blaze's pov)
Second Date (blaze pov)
5 months later (Blaze pov)
Small fight! (flashback)
Living with ur bff & bf/gf
I'm homesick!
First year of college done!
Graduation day is here!!
After graduation!
Dinner for two!! :)
Summer Begins!!
What's he up too??
Yes or No??
The Promise.
The Ex
At the hospital.
School shopping!!
Welcome back to school.
continued..
few minutes later...
Marie's 21st birthday!!!
Tides turning??
He is my guy, not yours!
TGIF (thank god its friday)
The Answer!
Boy or Girl??
The delivery!!
Bringing Blake home :)
Message from me :)
Blaze & Shai's Wedding day!!!
Honeymoon.
Blake's first christmas!!
Chad and Marie's Wedding!!!
Honeymoon
im back!!
The Fight
I....I....I....I...I'm Pregnant!
Through a childs eyes <3
That's our baby in there! :)
Shai's 22nd Birthday!! :)
Character run down!
Going home for the Summer :)
Shopping Day with Grandma(:
Summer ends, Senior year beings!
Brittney is back & Nursery Reveal
The new guy
New Friendship
Report cards -.- & Birthday!
The accident :(
Blake's 1st birthday :)
Halloween!
Anniversary
Christmas and New years!
Valentine's day and anniversary!
The Baby is coming!!!
Blaze 24th birthday!
Final Graduation :(
Going seprate ways
Where are they now??
My idea for the story
New Story!!

Flashback!

287 9 0
By Pixiedust95

Hi guys!! =D how is everyone? Good? Great! I have been debating weather to write this fight or not but I decided I would. Sorry it took so long :( please forgive!? Anyway! Enjoy :)

(Marie pov)

This summer as been pretty good so far. Besides the fight Chad and I got into, Here is what happened.

School had just ended for the summer, I couldn't find Chad anywhere. I walked outside to the front and saw Chad talking to Brittney. He knows I hate that girl, its hard not to hate her.

I walked closer so I could hear them talking.

(B-Brittney,C-Chad)

B- Chad come on I know you want me! What's the issue!?

C-here is the so called "issue" I have a girlfriend named Marie that I love alot and I..

B-I know you have a girlfriend. You need to dump her a** and be with me! I should be your girlfriend not that sl*t.

C- oh my god! She isn't a sl*t! You are! Leave me, Marie and even Shai and Blaze the h*ll alone!

Chad started to walk away I was proud of him until something happened. Brittney ran up to chad turned him to face her and kissed him! My heart broke right then and there.

Chad even kissed her back and that killed me. I ran up and pushed them apart.

"What the h*ll chad!?!" Chads eyes were as big as silver dollars. "Marie! I'm so sorry! I dont know what happened!" Tears started poor down my checks. "F*ck you chad! We are OVER!! Are you happy Brittany? You got your way!"

"Marie, babe please dont do this! I was playing her, the kiss meant nothing!" "Shut up chad! I dont care!! By the way I'm moving out of the house! Have a great life!"

I ran to my car and drove home leaving a crying Chad on the school sidewalk. I felt bad for yelling and cussing at him but he broke my heart.

I got home and told shai and blaze what happened. They told me not to move out but I did anyway. I couldn't look at Chad. I hope him and Brittany are happy.

I packed all my stuff and left before Chad got home.

I hope you enjoyed this!

Keep reading!

Love to all!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 120 45
Chad Anderson, a charming and handsome jock has always had the worst fate with love. He meets a girl, falls in love and the relationship is over. He...
50.9K 4.9K 48
New city, new faces and completely new feelings. To achieve her goals, Aarohi, a small town middle class girl landed on the city of dreams i.e. Mumb...
367K 9.7K 25
This story can be read as a stand-alone but it's recommended to read My Brothers best friend to understand as this is a continuation of that story. H...
45.9K 654 31
Alice- Alice is one of the most shy girls in her high school. When a popular boy named Kendall meets her for the first time, they both find love at f...