๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—...

By lonelypeeep

Every single chapter is a different scenario and smut. some might have a storyline sum might not. ๐Ÿซถ no disre... More

my brothers best friend
- fckin in the Rain
my brothers best friend pt2
SABBATH
โœฉ MIA โœฉ
The listening party
room 314 pt2
author's note
Yanna
face fck โ€ 
โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
Loan shark
"Mr. Ahr"
Loan shark pt2
Novacane
solo
sleeping father
~ please ~
my brothers bestfriend 3
The After party

room 314

5.5K 10 12
By lonelypeeep

2022 - this will have a pt2 - its gonna be y/n chasing peep type thing-

*******************************************

"y/n lets go to breakfast."

my friend leah tapped me before passing me the blunt.
i took it, taking a long hit. "Okay hold on." i responded. blowing smoke out of my mouth n nose. leah stood up from sitting on the sink ledge and walked to the door. she removed the damp towel from by the door and walked out.

I put out the blunt roach, turned off the shower then left out the bathroom as well.

°

"what do they even have down there." I asked, looking over to leah. she shrugged closing our rooms door. i walked further down the long hallway.

as soon as i walked halfway passed room '314' which was five doors down. I smelled nothing but weed and heard semi loud music.

~ i should ask for a hit of what they're smoking..even tho im already high..you can never get too high fr ~

"Leah..im gonna ask these people for a hit of their shit." I called out to her. "why?" she chuckled while walking over to me. "cuz why not." I shrugged with a smile.

i knocked on the room door a couple times.

seconds later a guys voice kinda shouted from the other side.

"what?"

"sorry to bother but..can i have a hit of ur shit..i can smell it..so..please." i responded. eyeballing the peep hole with a smile. the loud music stopped and the door slowly opened. "dont get us murdered." Leah whispered.

a tall lanky tattooed guy dressed in nothing but red sweats and weed socks, stood infront of us. a slight smile on his face. his blonde- basically platinum hair in a messy bun, both sides of his head shaved nd with fly aways.

his tattoos are interesting..

especially the

' daddy ' tatt on his chest.

~ I didn't think he would be this hot...and....wait- cuz why does he look so familiar ~

he smiled awkwardly looking at us. I smiled back.

~ oh god he's so cute ~

°

"come in." he smiled slightly and moved to the side, pointing his arm towards the inside of his room. "i dont think we'll get murdered." i smirked. whispering back to leah before happily walking into the guys room. "yea..im not a murderer." he chuckled.

walking further in, the smell of burning weed got stronger. i looked around, noticing how lowkey messy it was. clothes , weed, and bottles covering almost every table.

i sat on one of the two beds. so did leah. after closing the door, the guy sat on the couch that sat directly across from the bed we were sitting on.

"ima be selfish and finish this..i'll roll yall one tho." he spoke neutrally, leaning forward to grab shit to roll up with before going back to man-spreading. i watched him while leah stared holes into her phone.

°

"i haven't seen you at all..and me n her been here for like three days already." I chuckled.

he didnt respond, nor did he even look up at me. it was completely silent, other then Ruben slikk playing in the background.

i shrugged the being ignored off and asked another question. "whats your name?" I asked. he looked up as he ran his tongue across the blunt wrap, making eye contact with me. "Gus."

~ ive heard that name somewhere...and his appearance..he looks so fucking familiar ~

he finished rolling it and stuck out his arm to hand it to me. "nice name." I smiled, hopping off the bed. he smiled back, saying. "i know."

i grabbed the blunt and decided to sit next to him.

"are you here alone?." i turned to him. i grabbed a lighter and sparked up the blunt.

"my bro- tracy's down stairs at breakfast." he chief-ed the blunt then blew the smoke out. "why arent you with him." I said then copied exactly what he just did.

he looked at me with a raised eyebrow for sec then went back to looking on his phone. "I just dont feel like eating." He replied.

I nodded.

"you look like a rapper."

"oh forreal?" he spoke, making a sorta bored surprised face.

i rolled my eyes. "leah here." I stuck out my arm, handing the blunt to her. she got up, not looking away from her phone and grabbed it. "u do look familiar tho." i turned to him. "no i dont." he chuckled.

"i swear I've seen you..and your name somewhere."

"it was probably justin bieber." He shrugged. gus stood up walking over to the door. he opened it and in walked another hot fucking guy.

this one was tatted too. with vibrant yellow- locs.

"peep..who are they?." He smirked, walking in with a plate of waffles. "the one on the couch came to the door and asked for a hit of my shit..so i invited them in and rolled them one." he responded, closing the door then sitting back down by me.

~ peep..? ~

"awh..okay." he said sitting on the bed leah was sitting on. "off ma bed shawty." he chuckled, looking at leah. "no im comfortable." leah said getting into a laying position.

"man." he shook his head. then continued to eat his waffles.
"y/n im hungry can we go to breakfast." leah whined. "waittt." i whined as well. "go eat with your friend." gus said. He turned to me.

"you want me to leave..?."

he sighed, a short giggle leaving his mouth. "I wouldn't mind." he smiled slightly, giving me eye contact. "okay lets go leah." she stood up and said. "fucking finally.", handing the blunt back to me and i put it out. "here."

i tossed it to peep. it hit his forehead. I covered my mouth with my hand and laughed.

"that just had to hit me." He smiled. shaking his head in disappointment. "im sorry." I giggled.

"yea yea..bye bye leah and you." he waved, not looking at us tho.

"bye." (tracy )

"bye gus and pikachu." (leah)

"bye justin bieber bye tracy." ( U )

we said before leaving out of the room.

°

¬ later that day ¬

"leah..leah..LEAH." I shouted from the bathroom. "WHAT?" Leah shouted back as she came stomping in. "sooo i looked up that gus guy right..on insta..he's fucking famous. I knew i seen him before..hes a rapper and so is his friend." i beamed. she stood with a blank stare. "bitch ur obsessed. we just met the dude earlier and you're already searching up his whole background." she pursed her lips and folded her arms. I rolled my eyes and said. "shut up." then smirked. "..anyways. i wanna go to the pool. are you ready?"

"duhhh." I did a spin, showing off my figure in this two piece set. "he's not gonna be at the pool girl." she chuckled before walking off. "you never know." i shrugged.

"okay lets go."

°

me and leah walked thru the lobby to the pool room. hopefully there wont be anyone in here.

once we made it in we immediately headed for the lounge area. there wasn't anyone in there. Thank god.

we sat down our towels and chargers. i looked around noticing a door that lead out to the parking lot.

"leah did u ever go to get the water proof speaker from the car?."

"oh shit..no i forgot..can u go get it please." she threw her hands up in a praying position. i rolled my eyes playfully. "finee."

"yay thank you love you mwah." she giggled.

i got up from my spot, taking a towel with me. I wrapped it around my shoulders like a cape as i walked over and out the door.

°

arriving outside, i could hear nothing but loud music. it was one of my favorite future song-s. I faced the direction it was coming from.

and there he was.

sitting on top of a white jeep smoking and being on his phone.

he was now wearing black sweats, a black hoodie and panda shoes.

~ his style is so nice .. but its like 3000 degrees ~

i smiled walking over to him.

°

"Hey justin bieber."

i called out. he looked up from his phone and looked down at me.
"hey." his face went from no emotion to a smirk then back to before. he went back on his phone, bobbing his head to the music.

i stood there awkwardly waiting for him to look at me and start a conversation.

~ he seems pretty awkward..maybe that's why he doesn't try and make conversation ~

"are u you socially awkward or do u just really not wanna talk to me." i chuckled, leaning on his car. "first thing." he responded. still not looking up from his phone.

"oh..so u do wanna talk to me..yay." I nodded. "well..not r- nevermind."

"yea yea..gimme." I reached my hand up. he looked at me confused. "what?..you want my phone..?."

"no..i wanna smoke too."

"ohhh... nah."

i frowned. "boooo. ur mean." i pushed myself off the car and continued over to Leah's. i got the speaker out then walked back over to gus. he was now sitting in the drivers seat.

he didnt notice me but i watched him as he took selfies.

"you're cute." i said loud enough for him to hear over the music.
he looked at me then back at his phone.

he turned down his music and said. "what's your name."

"y/n...i just realized i never told you." I giggled. he nodded his head slowly. "get in." i didn't really question it. I walked to the other side of the car and hopped in.

i faced him. a smile on my face. we stared at each other for a minute. his face showing no emotion and mine showing a slight smile.

"why wont you leave me alone."

***************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 491 50
This is just smut! Straight smut! Nothing complicated, just fifty chapters of straight smut. Enjoy!
2.2K 42 5
Basically a collection of oneshots based of smut-prompts I had in mind. This mostly will feature Sebastian/Reader or Sebastian/MC, but that could cha...
29.8K 377 21
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
119K 1.1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...