Darling ⇾ Jasper Hale

Bởi grays0ns

"I love you, darling." ••• [ Twilight → Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 ] [ Fem!OC x Jasper Hale ] ••• HIGHEST RANKINGS... Xem Thêm

[ Twilight ]
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
[ New Moon ]
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
[ Eclipse ]
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
[ Breaking Dawn P1 ]
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
[ Breaking Dawn P2 ]
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

34

20.7K 528 351
Bởi grays0ns

↓↓

"mrs. whitlock"

•••

"Hayley's getting married! Hayley's getting married!" Jessica and Angela sang as they danced around the Kenner girl's room.

"Enough already!" Hayley exclaimed as she let out a laugh.

Bella giggled as she put down the magazine she was reading. "I still can't believe you're getting married tomorrow," she said.

Hayley sighed as she fell back on the bed. "I can't wait," she said with a smile.

"Are you nervous?" Angela asked as she adjusted her glasses.

The Kenner girl shook her head. "I'm just excited," she said.

"You guys are so cute together," Jessica complimented. "But you have to give me some details."

Hayley looked at Bella with a confused expression. "Details?" She questioned.

"Don't play dumb, Hayley," Jessica said, rolling her eyes. "I wanna know about your first date, your first time together, where he proposed.."

"Our first date was technically the day we went shopping for prom dresses," Hayley said, thinking back to the kiss they almost shared that night. "And he proposed in this beautiful field filled with flowers. He set up a picnic right next to a small waterfall and pond; it was so beautiful!"

"Aw that is so romantic," Angela said as she smiled.

"What about your first time? Is he good in bed? I bet he's good in bed. I mean, he just looks like-"

"Jess!" Hayley exclaimed, stopping the girls rambling. "We haven't done anything yet."

"Nothing?!" Jessica exclaimed, her eyes wide. "You're about to marry him and you don't know how big his dick is!?"

"Jessica!" Hayley exclaimed, her face flushing a deep red.

"Oh, my God," Bella laughed.

"What?" Jessica said. "I'm just saying, I would be a little curious."

"Well I think it's sweet," Angela said.

"Thank you," Hayley said smiling at the girl.

"Edward and I are waiting too," Bella stated.

"It's just so old fashioned," Jess said, laying on the air mattress Hayley set up.

"And there's nothing wrong with that," Angela said, trying to be supportive.

"Exactly," Bella agreed, letting out a yawn.

A knock on the door sounded before Ellen walked in with her robe on. "You ladies should get some sleep," she told them. "Big day tomorrow."

"That sounds like an amazing plan," Jessica said as she buried herself with blankets.

"I'm making breakfast in the morning, so I expect you all to be up," Ellen said, earning a few groans. "Goodnight, ladies."

"Goodnight, mom," Hayley said as Ellen turned off the light and shut the door. "Thanks for the bachelorette party, guys."

*

After eating breakfast at the Kenner residence, Hayley and Bella went to the Cullens house to get ready.

When the girls arrived at the house, Alice and Rose immediately began doing Hayley's hair and makeup. Bella sat off to the side with an amazed smile as she watched the dhampir get ready.

A knock at the door interrupted the beauty process, making Alice sigh loudly. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Carlisle and Esme," the male vampire announced.

"Oh," Alice said, her expression lightening. "Come in!"

The two vampire parents walked into the room with large smiles. They were both dressed for the wedding, Carlisle in a suit and Esme in a long, blue dress.

"You look beautiful, Hayley," Esme complimented as she smiled.

"Thank you, Esme," the bride replied, turning to look in the mirror.

Hayley's makeup was styled with light, nude colors that made her brown eyes stand out. Her hair was styled in curls with 2 braids pinned out of her face. White flowers were also added to her hair, replacing the classic veil.

"You guys did amazing," Hayley said, looking at Alice and Rose. "Thank you so much."

"We'll step out while you get dressed," Carlisle said with a somber smile. "Congratulations, again."

"Wait, Carlisle," Hayley called out before they left. "Um, my dad passed a few years ago.. so I was wondering if you would give me away?"

"You're asking me to walk you down the aisle?" Carlisle said, and Hayley nodded. "I would be honored."

The two embraced in a hug, causing Alice to freak out. "Do not smug my master piece," she persisted.

Carlisle and Esme laughed. "We'll see you soon," Esme said.

The two left, and Alice quickly ushered Hayley to change into her dress and finish getting ready.

When Bella finished zipping up the dress, Hayley stepped out to reveal the gown. The beautiful white, lacy dress hugged her slim body and flowed around her feet. Rose and Alice smiled at her beautiful, both taking pride in their makeover.

"Are you ready?" Rose asked.

"Absolutely," Hayley replied.

*

Hayley stood next to Carlisle at the end of the aisle. The two shared a smile before interlocking their arms while Hayley gripped her bouquet of flowers.

"You have made him so happy," Carlisle stated as the music started to play.

"Not as happy as he's made me," Hayley said, taking her first steps down the aisle.

As the two walked down the aisle, Hayley couldn't keep her eyes off of Jasper, who stood under the beautiful arbor. He recently got a new haircut, which made him look even more handsome.

When Carlisle and Hayley reached the alter, the bride and the groom intertwined their fingers and faced each other.

Ellen, who legally became ordained just for Hayley's wedding, motioned for the guests to sit. She began to address the union, but Hayley zoned it all out. She stared at Jasper with love in her eyes as she impatiently waited to kiss her groom. Jasper, who could sense her eagerness, smiled and gripped her hands.

"The bride and groom will now read the vows they have prepared," Ellen announced, closing the book she was reading out of.

Hayley smiled and took a deep breath, "I, Hayley, take you Jasper, to be my husband, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. I love you."

Tears filled her eyes as she finished her vows. Ellen smiled at her daughter's beautiful words before turning to Jasper, signaling it was his turn.

"I, Jasper, take you Hayley, to be my friend, my lover, my soulmate, and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. I will love you forever," he vowed.

Ellen smiled at the two once more. "Do you, Hayley Jane Kenner, take Jasper Lee Whitlock to be your husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, and for richer and poorer from this day forward for the rest of your lives?" She asked, looking at the bride.

"I do," she replied, not taking her eyes off of Jasper.

"Do you, Jasper Whitlock, take Hayley to be your wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, and for richer and poorer from this day forward for the rest of your lives?" Ellen asked the groom.

"I do, darling," he said, smiling at his bride.

"Then by the power vested in me and a sketchy website," Ellen said, earning a few laughs from the audience. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Jasper smiled as he cupped Hayley's cheek, "I love you," he whispered before placing his lips on hers.

The world went silent in that moment. To Hayley, she and Jasper were the only two there. The kiss, that only lasted for 13 seconds, seemed to lasted hours. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands rested on her hips, slightly gripping the lace material of the dress.

When the two pulled apart from each other, the audience was on their feet clapping and cheering. Carlisle and Esme, who were in the front row, smiled as they clapped along side their adoptive children. Jack, who stood alone, wiped his eyes as he smiled at his sister.

"Ready to party?" Hayley asked her husband with a smile.

"Of course," Jasper replied, grabbing her hand.

*

Loud music played as people laughed and partied on the dance floor. Hayley and Jasper were going around to the guest, thanking them for coming and conversing with most.

"Everything was so beautiful," Angela complimented as soon as Hayley and Jasper walked over. "Congratulations, you guys."

"Thank you, Angela," Jasper said, wrapping his arm around Hayley.

"Yeah, I can't believe you guys are married," Mike said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Aren't you guys a little young?"

"What does that matter?" Jessica said, rolling her eyes at her ex. "They actually love each other."

Hayley let out an awkward laugh. "We're gonna go," she said, stepping away from her high school friends.

The married couple, hand-in-hand, traveled across the dance floor to where the wolves were seated. The entire pack, minus Jake showed up. He was still recovering from the battle that took place only a few weeks ago, so Hayley understood why he wasn't there.

"I'm very happy for you two," Billy said with a smile.

Before she could reply, John ran up to the bride and engulfed her in a hug. "Congratulations," he said, smiling.

"Thank you," Hayley replied with a smile. "I'm so glad you all came."

"We wouldn't miss it," Nicole said, giving Hayley a hug as well.

The dhampir had to admit that the two cleaned up nicely. John was dressed in a back suit and black tie with his hair pulled back into a small bun. Nicole was wearing a tight, grey dress with a black leather jacket over it. Her pink hair was styled in curls with two buns on top.

"Where are your dates?" Hayley asked, looking around.

"Kelly is getting drinks," John answered, pointing to a beautiful Asian woman with dark purple hair.

"And Telia is dancing with Seth," Nicole said, pointing to the red head that was dancing with the young wolf.

Hayley smiled at their dates. "I'm very happy for you both," she told them. "I better be invited to the wedding."

"Well, of course," Kelly said as she returned with the drinks. "Beautiful wedding, by the way. I've never seen an arbor carved so elegantly."

"Jasper did it," Hayley informed.

"Really?" Kelly said, her bright, green eyes widening. "You did an amazing job."

"Thank you," Jasper said. "Your eyes are-"

"Not in front of your wife," Kelly joked. "And I know. The eyes.. the hair-"

"You're a fairy," Hayley stated, remembering the time when Ellen talked about them.

"Yes," Kelly smiled.

"I know," John boasted. "She's amazing."

The two smiled at each other before sharing a kiss. "Ew," Nicole complained with a fake gag.

The couple pulled away and laughed. "You're just jealous because a 13-year-old stole your girl," John teased.

"Oh, shut up," Cole said as she rolled her eyes. "I'm going to go dance, anyone wanna join?"

Kelly and John both nodded their heads and left, leaving the husband and wife alone once more. Hayley smiled up at the blonde, wrapping her arms around around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips as she did so.

"I had Alice pack your bag," Jasper stated.

Hayley gave him a confused look. "A bag for what?" She asked.

"Our surprise honeymoon," he answered, smirking at her shocked expression.

"Well now you have to tell me where we're going," she said.

"It's a surprise," Jasper said. "But I know you'll love it."

*

When the party finally came to an end, the guest lined up outside for the honeymoon send off. Hayley and Jasper, both now dressed in causal attire, walked through the crowd as they threw rice into the air.

Alice pulled Hayley aside as Jasper helped his brothers place the bags in the car. "I packed everything you need for a great time," the vampire told her.

"So I take it you know where we're going?" Hayley asked with a chuckle.

Alice nodded her head. "I do," she stated. "You're going to absolutely love it."

Ellen and Jack joined the two, both still dressed up in fancy clothes. "When will you be back?" Jack asked.

"When it's Bella's turn to get married," Hayley answered. "So about 4 months."

"That long?" Ellen asked, her eyes filling with tears.

Hayley let out a sigh as she hugged her mom. "Don't cry, momma. I'll be home before you know it," she assured.

Ellen pulled back from the embrace and wiped her eyes. "I'm going to miss you," she said. "This is the first time we'll ever be apart."

"We won't be apart forever," Hayley smiled. "I'll be back and we can look at all the pictures from my honeymoon."

"You really don't know where you're going?" Jack asked, looking at all the bags being placed in the car.

"Nope," Hayley sighed.

"Be sure to take lots of pictures, okay? And I want you to call at least once a week," Ellen told her.

"And call me at least once a day, okay?" Bella said, walking up to the group.

Hayley smiled at the girl before bringing her into a hug. "I'm going to miss you, Bells," she said.

"Me too," the Swan girl replied.

As the two girls pulled out of the embrace, Jasper walked over and draped his arm over his wife's shoulders. "Ready to go?" He asked.

Hayley nodded her head and quickly said goodbye to all of her family and friends. "I'm going to miss all of you!" She exclaimed as she walked towards the car.

Jasper held the door open as Hayley slid into the backseat. He turned around and waved at everyone before joining her inside the car. Hayley smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Mrs. Whitlock."

"Not as much as I love you, Mr. Whitlock."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9M 91.8K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
4.7K 126 14
Originally on Tumblr [Book Two] [Finished]
103K 2.1K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
57.7K 2K 25
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." [F. Scott Fitzgerald] "Do you hate him? For what he did?" Despite wanting t...