Mr. Billionarie Doctor

By Milky_Blue_Sky

Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Bouns
Important
100k
Upcoming story;)
Q & A
200k

15

17.7K 501 26
By Milky_Blue_Sky

ZOYA ANWAR
When I woke up Mia and Edward were still sleeping. I decided to fresh up and leave to work. Before leaving I made breakfast for them, I could at least do that for staying here.

I wrote a note for them, before leaving to work. When I arrived at the café only a few workers were there. I got changed and started to do my work.

"Good morning," I said when a customer walked in. I took the order and went to get the order ready. I was taking orders and making the coffees when I heard his voice.

"One black coffee" "Here again?" "Yeah, I like the black coffee you make" I chuckled and shook my head. I made his coffee and gave it to him, he was gonna pay but I stopped him.

"Regular customer, no need" He chuckled and took a sip of it. "Aren't you early today?" How does he know that I'm early today? I looked at him and shook my head.

"I'm not early" "You are, look at the time" I turned around to look at the clock. It was showing 9 am, I turned around to face him.

"I come to work at 8 am" He shook his head and looked at me. "No, sweetie pie, you come to work at 10 am till 3 pm" "I changed my work hours" He shook his head once again.

"Where were you?" "Home, where else?" "You aren't good at laying," He said and looked at my hands, I put my hands back and chuckled.

"Why would I lie?" "Because you don't want me to know about your stepmother sealing the house" How the hell does he know?

Who told him? Wait, he doesn't know Mia or Edward or my siblings. I looked away not wanting to meet his eyes.

"You stayed at your friend's house and came early to work" I looked at him shocked. How the hell does he know? He sounds so creepy right now.

"You sound creepy, have you by any chance been stalking me?" "No" "Hey, don't lie to me!" I shouted at him getting annoyed. Why would he stalk me?

"Anthony, can you stop stalking me?" "I'm not" "Yes you are. If you weren't then how the hell do you know all of this?" I said trying not to get angry.

"Okay, fine... I got some of my men to look after you when you left yesterday" I was shocked. All this time his men were keeping an eye on me and I didn't notice it.

"Why?" "Because I wanted to" "It's not about what you want to! You should have thought about how I would have felt about being under some random men's eyes"

"I couldn't let you go after knowing everything" I chuckled dryly getting enough of his childishness. "Oh really? Do think someone helped me before? I was alone and so am I now, I can't take care of myself!" I shouted at him.

The customers looked at our directions. I said sorry and looked at him again. "I had enough Anthony if you can't except my privacy then don't talk to me," I said and went to work.

He stood there for a few seconds and then walked out of the café. I sighed and continues to do my work. Why is he like this? Can't he be normal like before?

Asshole, I won't talk to him. He is so stubborn, why can't he just except that I don't need someone to look after me, I'm big enough to take care of myself.

AFTER 9 HOURS
I sighed deeply after cleaning the table. I looked at the time and it was already 9 pm. My shift was finally over, I took my purse and said bye to the others.

I was on my way to Mia's apartment when a black car stopped in front of me. This fucker, can't he drive? I turned around and was gonna take the other way when the car turned around and was in front of me once again.

The window rolled down and I saw him looked straight at me. "Are you trying to kill me?" "Get in" "You wish," I said and walked around the car to the other way.

He once again drove in front of me this time the car was inches away from me. "What is your problem?!" "I said get in," He said coldly. "I won't!" I shouted and turned around to walk away.

As I took a few steps forward "AH!" I shouted when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "P-PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted while hitting him on his back.

He threw me in his car and slammed the door. He walked around the car and sat the driver seat. I tried to open the door but it was locked, "Open the door!" I shouted at him.

He looked at me and in a blink, his face was inches away from me. I was shocked, his face was so close that I could feel his breath on my face.

"If you shout again, then you'll regret" He whispered in a husky and cold voice. "W-What can you do?! I want to get out, I don't want to see or tal-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt his lips on mine.

He grabbed the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. His soft lips on mine, I felt like they were only made for me. I didn't realize that he had pulled back until he spoke.

"Looks like I found a way to shut your mouth," He said and licked his lips. I looked away while blushing, this motherfucker, I hate him.

"Where are you taking me?" "We are going home" "What do you mean 'we' are going home?" He looked at for a few seconds and then went back to the road.

"To my penthouse" "Sorry what?" "You'll stay with me, all your things have been moves to my place" "Excuse me! How can you do that without even telling me? How can you touch my thing?!"

"Should I shut your mouth again?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I looked away and looked outside the window. "You're an asshole" I whispered hoping he didn't hear me.

"I know, my mom tells that a lot" "Well, I happy someone agrees with me," I said dryly. He looked at me and sighed. "Look, I know I should have told you, but you wouldn't have agreed"

"True, I wouldn't" "I know you were looking for another place and that's why you were overworking, but I want you to stay at my place" "Why?"

"Because I'm your friend, and what are friends for?" Friends? Yeah, we are friends, but why did I not like it? Why do I feel disappointed?

"Yeah, right" I whispered. The rest of the ride I didn't say anything, I kept quiet. "We're here," He said while stopping the car. I opened the door and stepped out, the security guard walked to us and bowed.

"Here, park my car with the others" I looked at him shocked. With the others? Just how many cars did he have? He looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"H-Hey let go of my hand" "No, you'll run away," He said while tightening his grip around my hand. I looked down at our hands and smiled, my hand in his fits so well. Why is my heart beating fast? Am I sick?

"Are you going to keep looking at our hands?" I pushed his hand away and looked away. I didn't realize that we were already inside, "Where is my room?" I asked looking away from him.

"Our room is where you slept last time" "What do you mean our room? I'm not sharing a room with you" "Well, you are" He said with a smirk.

"If I'm staying here then I need some privacy, which means my own room" "Well, too bad there is only one room" "What do you mean only one room?! You live in such a big penthouse and you only have one room?!"

"No, there are two other rooms, but there aren't any beds there" I looked at him, I ignored him and walked upstairs.

I opened the door to one of the rooms and the room was empty, I turned around and went to the other room. I was shocked to see this room empty as well.

He must have done this, who leaves two rooms empty? Like where does his guests sleep? On the floor or on his head?

I went back downstairs and saw him watching television. "Why are your rooms empty?" "I already told you that they were empty" "What did you do with things which were in the rooms?"

He looked at me and then looked away, "What do you mean? I've never put anything in those rooms" He thinks I'm stupid. I chuckled and sat beside him.

"I hope you know that you forgot to pick on of the boxes with books from one of the rooms," I said while looking at him with a smirk.

"Uh, that... I put it there today, I bought new books that's why" "I'll sleep on the sofa" "No you're not" "Yes I am," I said and stood up.

I pulled him up and pushed him slightly away, "You go op to your room, this is my place," I said while laying on the sofa and fixed my hijab in the front.

He chuckled and suddenly lifted me up in his arms "Hey, put me down!" I shouted. "Okay fine" He turned around and was gonna drop me on the floor.

"WAIT! NO!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What? You told me to put you down" "Yes, I told you to put me down, no to throw me down!"

He chuckled and nodded his head, "Wait! Anthony don't!" I shouted again. He stopped and pulled me up and held me tighter. "If you don't want me to throw you down then shut up"

I nodded fastly and tightened my arms around his neck. He started to walk upstairs, "Hey slow down, I'm heavy and you'll trip," I said and looked at him.

When I looked at him, I was pleased by the view. He was so handsome, his long eyelashes, his plump pink lips, his beautiful eyes, his jawline was also so perfect.

My eyes went down to his neck, his skin looked so smooth and was shocked me was his tattoo on his neck, it was a phoenix. It wasn't too big and neither was it too small. "Stop drooling over me, I know I'm handsome"

I looked away while blushing, "I wasn't" "Yeah, sure" He said and put me on my feet. "I didn' know you had a tattoo, why have I never noticed it before?" I said while looking at his neck.

"You have been to busy with checking me out. This isn't the only one, I have one more," "Tsk, very funny" I said, he chuckled and rolled his sleeve up.

I was amazed by his tattoo on his arm. The tattoo was beautiful, I always wanted a tattoo but in Islam, it's not allowed.

"Wow, I really like it," I said while touching his arm. It was a tattoo of a watch and around it there were roses. "I never imagined a man like you, to have a tattoo which is roses"

"Why?" "Because you are so rude and cold" "Not to you," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him.

My hands were on his chest, I looked at him and my heart started to beat faster. I looked into his beautiful green eyes which were looking down at me.

There was something in these eyes which I couldn't get, something I've never seen before.

"I-I'm sleepy," I said and pushed him back. He nodded and looked away, "I'll sleep on the sofa," He said and walked to the sofa.

I was going to go to the bathroom but then remembered that I didn't have my clothes. "My clothes, where are they?" He pointed to the closet and I walked towards it.

I took my clothes and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and sighed, I felt like I had been holding my breath.

I changed into my pajamas and was gonna take my hijab off when I remembered that he was in the same room.

I let it be and went back to the room. I saw him on his computer doing work, "Aren't you going to sleep?" "You sleep first, I have some work to do" I nodded and laid on the bed.

I looked at him before closing my eyes. I tried to sleep but I couldn't fall asleep, I felt like something was missing. I heard him close his laptop and heard his footsteps coming towards me.

I felt him seating beside me, he caresses my cheek and then I felt his soft lips on my forehead.

"Sleep tight sweetie pie"

Anthony's tattoos:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.2K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...
54.6K 2.2K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
169K 6.8K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...
4.6K 304 15
Lagte masum hai apne kasweer se Ek nazar unki jaane kahan le agayi Jaanate hi nhi jaise wo kon hai Saadagi husn ki meri jaan le gayi ...