Resisting the Player -- [Comp...

By naomione--

"Cassie," Aaron says. "I have detention. For two hours." My mouth drops open. "Fuck me," I groan. "Sorry," he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Deal
Chapter 2: Locker Troubles
Chapter 3: M&M's
Chapter 4: I'm Not Jealous
Chapter 5: Detention
Chapter 6: Give Me The Deets
Chapter 7: Neighbors
Chapter 8: Open Your Door
Chapter 9: Bella or Clary?
Chapter 10: Race
Chapter 11: You're Weird
Chapter 12: Rollercoaster Ride
Chapter 13: A Good Friend
Chapter 14: Snow
Chapter 15: You're Welcome
Chapter 16: The Park
Chapter 17: Nightmare
Chapter 18: Sister
Chapter 19: Sick
Chapter 20: We Have To Tell Her
Chapter 21: Feels Good
Chapter 22: Staying Out Late
Chapter 23: Got The Job
Chapter 24: Problems
Chapter 25: The Accident
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: Play Something For Me
Chapter 28: Kyle
Chapter 29: The Secret
Chapter 30: Apology
Chapter 31: Call Me
Chapter 32: Kyles Are Assholes
Chapter 33: Cassiopeia
Chapter 34: I'm Sorry
Chapter 35: Stop It
Chapter 36: I Like Your Face
Chapter 37: Twin Swear
Chapter 38: McDonald's
Chapter 39: Did I Mention
Chapter 40: Fuck Off
Chapter 41: Love
Chapter 42: Bohemian Rhapsody
Chapter 43: The Rest of Our Lives
Chapter 44: I'm Sorry
Chapter 45: Kayla
Chapter 46: Tracy
Chapter 47: Didn't Kiss Her
Chapter 48: You're My Everything
BC #1: I Can't Believe I Love You
BC #2: Favorite Teacher (1)
IMPORTANT--SEQUEL INFORMATION
SEQUEL INFORMATION: PART 2
sequel is NOT out
editing info - please read

Epilogue

36.1K 1K 437
By naomione--

It's been a week since that day on the cliff, and i couldn't be happier.

Aaron and I are officially dating, Kyle is in jail for harassment, and everything is good.

Well, except for the fact that my friendship with Gabby has kind of deteriorated, and so has Gracie's friendship with her. I tried, at first, to be friends with her, but, in the end, I just couldn't see past the things she said to Gracie.

I have a feeling Gracie would've forgiven her, but Cole refused. He wouldn't let Gabby anywhere near Gracie, and Gabby gave up after a while.

Cole is good for Gracie. They're both silly to no end, but Cole is more mature and keeps Gracie from doing stupid things. And be makes her happy, which is always a good thing.

Jake and Ricky are... complicated.

Jake, apparently, has commitment issues, and is scared of being in a relationship with anybody. As a result, they've broken up a few times, only to get back together a couple days later. Ricky's been handling it pretty well, but I can tell he's close to breaking. He's more levelheaded than Jake, sure, but he's made more than a few rash decisions.

Giving me the keys to his car that day I got in the accident is on of them.

Speaking of the accident, Aaron finally told me the gist of what the argument was about, and my brain filled in the rest from there.

I'm such a huge idiot.

Well, Aaron's a bigger idiot than I am, but I'm still stupid.

I'm glad everything worked out, though; the rest of my life is coming together and I couldn't be happier.

"Cassie!"

"What?" I yell over my shoulder as I scrub at the dishes in the sink.

"Are you doing the dishes after I told you I would do them?"

I pause in my scrubbing, looking down at my arms, which have soap lathered up all the way to the middle of my forearm.

"Cassie?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you doing the dishes?" he says again, his voice sounding like it's coming closer.

That's when I panic.

"No," I say, frantically rinsing the plate in my hand and my arms and drying them on my clothes. "Why would I be doing that?"

I turn around and lean back against the sink just as Aaron comes into the doorway.

He rests his body against the doorway and shoves his hands in his pocket as he smiles at me.

"You were doing them, weren't you?"

Deflection time.

"Have I ever told you how hot you look with your hands in your pocket?"

His smile widens and his gaze slowly travels down my body, causing a blush to rise on my cheeks. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look in sweatpants?"

I roll my eyes but can't stop the smile from growing on my face. "You're an idiot."

He just smiles at me. "And have I ever told you adorable you look with bubbles on your elbow?"

Fuck. Me.

Glancing down at my right elbow, I see the bubbles Aaron was talking about, and I cringe before letting out a sigh. "Okay, fine. I might've been doing the dishes."

"Why?" he asks, moving closer to me, stopping at the island and resting his arms on it. "My mom told you she would do them."

"Yeah, but, I was trying to be nice," I say as I wipe the bubbles of my arm with the towel. "She doesn't like me."

Aaron laughs. "Sure she does, Cassie. She loves you."

"She doesn't," I insist, stubborn. "She liked me before she found out we were dating, and then everything went downhill from there."

He steps around the island to come closer to me and he wraps me in a hug. "She adores you, Cassie, almost as much as I do."

I feel myself soften in his arms as I rest my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him.

He drops his chin to rest on the top of my head, and he says, "You know something, Cassie?" He continues when I make a sound of acknowledgement. "I think we should get started on the baby-making process a little earlier."

I gasp and push him away from me. "Aaron!"

"What?" he laughs. "It was just a suggestion."

"You're such a horny male."

"I mean, can you blame me? I haven't had sex in six months now, and all I can think about is having it with you."

I roll my eyes, and I have to bite my lip to stop my grin from showing.

Aaron's eyes darken and become trained on my mouth. He stares for a few seconds before seeming to shake himself out of whatever trance he was in. His hand lifts to his hair and runs through it. "Please don't do that."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Do what?"

He looks at me again and his eyes darken once more. "That. And the thing before. Don't bite your lip, or furrow your eyebrows, or do anything remotely sexy." I laugh, but it gets cut off when he presses me back against the sink and then presses himself against me. "Or that," he growls. "Definitely do not laugh."

"Okay, well, what can I do?"

He shrugs instead of answering. "We really should get started early."

"I'm not looking to be a mom before twenty-five, Aaron," i tell him, and I'm serious. Teenage motherhood is not a club i want to join.

But, the idea of a tiny little baby makes my heart pound with joy in my chest.

"I'm guessing you're one of those not until marriage types, huh?"

I roll my eyes. "No. But," I say quickly, hoping to get rid of the excited twinkle in his eyes. "I'm not willing to risk getting pregnant before I'm twenty-five. Okay?"

He stares at me, obviously struggling with agreeing to my statement, but he sighs in defeat. "Okay," he grumbles, reluctant. "Can I at least have a kiss?"

I immediately press my lips against his, removing them when he tries to deepen the kiss.

"Cassie," comes his whine. "C'mon."

"What?" I say through a laugh. "I gave you a kiss, didn't I?"

He pouts. "One more?" I give him another quick peck, but he doesn't let me move away as far as I did the first time. "Another one?" I give him another one, this one being longer than the first one, and when i pull back, my lips are pressed right against his. "Again," he says, his voice deep and husky, and I can't help but oblige.

He's successful in deepening it this time, picking me up and placing me on the countertop by the sink before stepping in between my open legs.

My hands find his hair and his find my hips, and soon we're making out in his kitchen.

A throat clearing causes me to push Aaron, who lets out a sound of protest, away from me. I cringe when I see Mrs. Brewer standing in the doorway.

She's grinning at me and Aaron, and her gaze turns into one of sheer excitement when it focuses on me.

"Oh, Aaron, I tried, honey, but I can't." She rushes over to me and grabs my face in her hands. "You're so perfect for my baby boy, I knew it from the second we met you, oh, you're so pretty and you don't put up with his shit–"

"Mom," Aaron groans. "Come on, you promised you would try and restrain yourself."

"I tried, didn't I?" she snaps. Her attention returns to me. "Oh, I can't wait until you two have little babies running around, they're going to be so cute–"

"Roxanne!" Mr. Brewer calls out, causing Mrs. Brewer to move away from me and head out of the room towards her husband.

I look at Aaron, shocked.

"See? I told you she likes you."

---------

I have absolutely no idea how to write an epilogue 😅

Anyways, BABIES. I cannot wait until they have kids, it's going to be great.

Have a nice day!

--Rose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.6K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
148K 3.5K 20
Cassandra - I've gone through life's ups and downs because of you. I've felt how crazy love can be with you. But I just can't get you off my mind. Yo...
6.5M 141K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...
4.8K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...