Chocolate Girl || Yeorry

Autorstwa yeojinthestar

"Hey did you hear? Choerry dyed her hair purple!" Choerry receives chocolate anonymously once every few days... Więcej

#0 - Hair Dye
#1- Why care?
#2 - Why now?
#3 - Stargirl
#4 - One
#5 - Who is it?
#6 - That was you?
#7 - Interests
#8 - Close call
#9 - Set up
#10 - The project
#11 - Tablemates
#12 - The triplets
#13 - Your type
#14 - Just a hint
#15 - Friends...?
#16 - Summer break? Stay home. -Hyeju
#17 - Sunlight
#18 - Date
#19 - Teammate
#21 - Followed
#22 - Pizza
#23 - Who?
#24 - Not Sent
#25 - Harsh Grip
#26 - Phone
#27 - Home
#28 - Dream
#29 - Baby
#30 - Surprise Road Trip
#31 - Baguette
#32 - Missing
#33 - Buried Past
#34 - Gay
#35 - The plan
#36 - House-sitting
#37 - Star
#38 - The Plan 2.0
#39 - The Search
#40 - The Confrontation
#41 - Guns & Chocolates

#20 - Game

1K 82 59
Autorstwa yeojinthestar

Yeojin's POV

I saw Choerry rush to the bathroom after she saw the guy. The rest of us were now looking in her direction and the blue team were walking our way.

"Uhm.. what just happened?" Hyunjin asks.

"Dunno, she saw the dude and immediately started running." Jinsoul replies.

"I-I'll go get her." Hyejoo leaves for the bathroom too.

Choerry's POV

"Ugh.. my head.." I hold my head with my hand, the other one pressing of the sink.

"Yeri- I mean Choerry.. you alright?" I hear Hyejoo call. When she saw me she rushes up to me, worry written on her face.

"I don't wanna be here anymore.." I tell her.

"W-why? What happened? I didn't see his face."

"I didn't know he was still alive! What was that letter for then.. And the scar next to his face... ugh.." I hear Hyejoo gasp next to me, I guess she figured out who it was.

"Oh nonono.. this is not good... we need to get out now."

"I know... but I can't just leave like this! Yeojin's the one who planned the outing too.. I wouldn't want to make her sad."

"Uh-huh.." I feel Hyejoo smirking next to me. I frown.

"What?"

"Nothing. Come on, let's get outta here, we'll just tell Yeojin something came up and we had to leave." She grabs my wrist and starts dragging me out the bathroom. I was quick to retract my hand.

"No way! I'm gonna stay.. screw him. I came out to have fun, not deal with what I did."

To be honest, I really wanted to get out, but imagining Yeojin's disappointed face was too much for me.

"Alright then, your choice. Let's just get out before another girl comes in." Hyejoo tells me. As we walk out the bathroom, I don't forget to wear my signature happy and smiley face. Haseul and Vivi come running when they see us and they start bombarding questions.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you wanna leave? Do you still want to play? Who is-" Haseul gets cut off by Hyejoo.

"Chill out, ma. She's doing fine, as you can see her annoying smile."

"Hey!" I wanted to fight back.

"Sorry. Her contagious smile. But she's doing fine, she just suddenly wanted to puke."

"Are you sick?" Vivi asks me, putting the back of her hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine now, thank you." I smile. I see him approaching us in the corner of my eye, probably wanting to say something, so I run to where the rest of the girls were, the others following behind me.

"Hey! The game's starting in a minute! Are you all ready?" I ask them, pretending like nothing happened and telling them not to question it with my eyes. Luckily they caught onto my message.

"Yep! We're totally gonna win though." Yeojin announces.

"Pft, in your dreams you bean, we're winning for sure." Jinsoul told her.

"H-hey! I'm not that short! Hey, I got an idea. The losers get a punishment!"

"Ooh! How about the losers have to carry the person they paired up with on their back all the way back to the triplets house?" Gowon proposes and Hyejoo scoffs.

"As if you can carry me, but sure I guess."

"Hey don't underestimate me just because I'm short!"

"Whatever you say, princess."

"C'mon gays, it's starting." Haseul tells us and we enter the room, exited.

Yeojin's POV

As we enter the dark room, our vests light up and I get even more exited. I wanted to run and jump around but the game hasn't started yet. As we get in position and wait for it, Yves reminds us about what to do and what not to do.

"Remember the rules, everyone!"

"Nobody respects them or you anyways, but go off I guess."

"Hyejoo I will literally beat your a-"

"OH NO YOU CAN'T CATCH ME BECAUSE I'M RUNNING AWAY AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO THAT BECAUSE IT'S aGaINst thE rULeS!!" Hyejoo yells when we get the starting signal.

"YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW THE RULES I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" And I see the two girls running away.

"They're gonna die first..." Kim Lip sighs.

"C'mon let's go get them." Haseul leads the rest of us, though unlike those two, we were walking. I kept and eye behind us to make sure we don't get caught.

I then suddenly get eliminated.

<==>

"This game sucked."

I say as we exit the room. Everyone else starts to bicker, talk, argue, or whatever.

Hyejoo and Choerry were fighting over the game's outcome.

"HahA wE WIN! AND WITHOUT HYUNJIN. TAKE THAT!" Choerry celebrates next to me.

"Yeah because that dude on your team carried you hard. We could've easily won if he wasn't there." Hyejoo talks back.

Haseul was still talking about the rules.

"Y'all ran away the moment it started and got yourselves killed. You were even climbing the damn walls!"

Gowon thought it was a good idea to expose Kim Lip and Jinsoul.

"I saw Jinsoul and Kim Lip making out in the corner-"

"OHMYGOD GOWON YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL EVERYONE-"

"Oh hey we have a new couple!"

Chuu couldn't get enough of the losers' punishment.

"Yves is gonna have to carry me all the way back to the triplets house so I wont have to walk yippeee!

Vivi and Hyunjin were casually discussing the final score.

"This was a complete one-sided game. Look at those points! It's 54 to 15, the hell?"

"Wow that dude has 46 kills.. talk about carrying y'all asses." Kim Lip butts in.

In the corner of my eye, I notice the mysterious and honestly scary looking guy walking towards us, seemingly wanting to talk to us.

"Oh shit he's coming this way let's all get the fuck outta here-" Hyejoo then gets interrupted.Hello, may I speak to Choi Yerim?"

"....Who?" Haseul asks.

"Don't know a girl with that name, thank you next, bye." Choerry says while frowning, grabs my wrist and starts dragging me away from the group, walking towards the exit. She was pressing hard on my wrist and it was a bit painful.

"H-hey it hurts..." I quietly let out, but she didn't hear.

"C'mon everyone we're going back to our place! We can talk about the game on the way!" She yells at the rest of our group who were silently staring, just as confused as I was.

Hyejoo and Hyunjin picked up on it quicker than the others and hastily started shoving the others towards us two. Meanwhile, the hoodie guy stayed still.

"Hey, let's go have some fun at our place, we're done here." Choerry and I get out of the building, her hand still grabbing my wrist, squeezing it so hard I'm sure it's gonna leave a mark.

"It hurts-" I try telling her again but I get cut off by the others, who were talking about the losers' punishment.

"Carry me Hyejoo~!" Gowon says.

"No." Hyejoo answers as she lets Gowon hop on her back. The other pairs do the same, except for Hyunjin. Choerry looks at me, then my wrist.

"Oh shoot, sorry..." She says, letting go of it. There was a red mark, which I held with my other hand.

"I-It's fine.." I tell her and the both of us just stood there, staring at each-other, not knowing what to say. Should I say something about the losers' punishment? The others are already having fun running around and being carried.

"Well-"

"About the-"

We say at the same time.

Ahh shit. Now it's even more awkward. I open my mouth again, but another voice comes out.

"Oh hurry up you two! Just let her jump on your back an that's it!" I get cut off by Yves even before I had the chance to speak. Choerry and I were startled by the call, but I was quick to make a comeback and I turn to her.

"Hey do I look like I can carry her with this small body of mine??!"

"Not my problem you're so short! Come on now!"

I grumble something along the lines of 'I'm gonna kill you'. Defeated, I look back at Choerry with a pout.

"Can you carry me pleaseeeee? I don't wanna end the day at the hospital because of a broken back." I ask and she chuckles.

"Nope, you lost, so this is your punishment." She answers. I let out an exaggerated gasp.

"You're trying to kill me? I'm gonna accuse you for murder!" I exclaim. I clearly said something wrong as her eyes grow wide and quite literally freezes at the word 'murder'.

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say something bad! I'm so sorry... Sorry... I really didn't mean what I just said... I'm sorry..." I apologise multiples times until I feel Choerry pat my head.

"I-It's nothing serious, don't worry. I-I was just pretending to be shocked! Anyways, since I don't wanna go to jail... c'mere." I hear her nervous giggle at the end of each sentence, but didn't think much of it as I excitedly jump on her back, hugging her tightly. I immediately calm down after the hug.

"Thank you..." I calmly let out and Choerry softly chuckles.

"Geez about time! Alright let's go!!" Hyunjin screams in the front and we, at least the one carrying the others, walk back to the triplets house.

While on her back, I was the most quiet I ever was, while everyone else was practically running around and screaming. I felt this indescribable calmness when I was carried by Choerry, and I felt at peace. Yeah, sure, I felt slight shivers at my back from time to time because of the cold...

But I'd like for us two to stay like this forever.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

20.2K 797 15
hyejoo (olivia hye)has a crush on her best friend for years but it's a bit complicated whilst the popular charming girl sooyoung (yves) tries to win...
297K 13.9K 200
Im bored so here we go Ships: 2jin Lipsoul Viseul Hyewon Yeorry
3.2K 142 22
MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. EASY TO READ WITH LIGHT PLOT. ENJOY MY FIRST WORK OF LOONA FANFICTION.
914 38 18
lil prompts and shorts of loona pairings! i won't do any nsfw though, we're keeping it pg here :] send in requests here: https://curiouscat.live/sxIi...