Dear Diary | woosan

By yeosxangie

wooyoung finds a diary on the floor of the classroom. unable to fight his urge to open it, he reads it with t... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
epilogue

12

6.4K 496 73
By yeosxangie

dear diary,

yunho and mingi broke up. im devastated. mingi was bawling his eyes out on my bed today, and i even teared up myself. i feel betrayed, love isn't real. im scared for mingi, honestly he already isn't taking this well. he mentioned how he's gonna get drunk as soon as possible, and im so worried for him. i dont know why they broke up, mingi was so upset he didn't tell me. im gonna try to catch yunho on the hallway tomorrow. i texted wooyoung but he doesn't know either, he just said yunho seems completely fine. im confused, they seemed perfect for each other. could it be that boy from the library? thats the only thing that comes to my mind. anyways, its monday tomorrow and im so excited to see wooyoung again, i haven't seen him in two full days.

love,
san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 603 39
All of the things Wooyoung believed about the first snow 🌨️ and everlasting love πŸ’•, shattered down right infront of his own eyes thanks to the wron...
148K 8.5K 19
- [COMPLETED] okay, wooyoung would be lying if he said he didn't think his mysterious new college roommate was kind of scary. he'd also be lying if h...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9K 48 3
Have you heard the expression "I feel dead inside"? Usually reserved for goths, emos, and angsty thirteen-years-olds. Rarely ever used in the literal...