bowser x peach

By rainyhomie

peach has always thought of bowser as an ok dude, but ever since her break up with Mario she's been feeling p... More

chapter 2 (big boy's jealous)
Ooh

chapter 1

405 8 3
By rainyhomie

as the sun rose peeking its head above the low horizon of Mushroom Kingdom, so did I, I was working on my scary-looking face by the mirror then I suddenly heard a knock on MY door. NANI? who could that be, I'm the meanest scariest guy around and no one EVER knocks on MY door?! I peeked at the door hole thingy and I saw PRINCESS PEACH in her wedding drees lying on the ground CRYING, wtf is she doing in my house is this like a trap or something, whatever ill open the door, once I opened the door peach crawled her way into my house,

bowser: w-what the hell peach what are you doing?!

peaches pov

I didn't answer him I just continue crawling my way up to his huge ass body while mascara is dripping down on my face and into his shirt.

bowser: WTF PEACH THAT'S A NEW FUCKING SHIRT LIKE THAT'S A BRAND NEW FUCKING SHIRT I JUST BOUGHT IT LIKE HOW COULD YOU, GO ANOY SOME OTHER FUCKER LIKE JEEZ YOU OW ME A NEW SHIRT

bowsers pov

I opened the door waiting for her to leave, I don't even want to look at her like that all in her wedding dress she looks so pretty but she's marrying that Mario bitch *sigh* GOD shes such an idiot, what does she see in him?!  

bowser: PEACH WAIT 

peach: *turns her head back with tears on her face* y-yes?

bowser: I'm sorry I'm sorry I was just made about my shirt and a lil jealous.

peach:w-why are you jealous? *while wiping the tears off her face*.

bowser: WHY? you know WHY! YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT BITCH MARIO, AND FOR WHAT! DOES HE SUCK PUSSY LIKE I DO DOES HE HAVE A BIG PP LIKE I DO?! UMM I THINK THE FUCK NOT, did you come here just to rube it on my face that you're getting married or what?!

peach: THATS WHY IM HERE I don't want to spend the rest of my life with him..

bowser: wait what...

peach: YES I just can't handle him anymore he's so frecking annoying and  EVERY time he says he's gonna go down on me its GEW GEW GEW  AND HES GONE COLLECTING PENNIES IN A WELL AGAIN. 

bowser: ...

peach: I'm sorry for leaving you and bowser jr in the first place I was just blinded by he's popularity and stuff... I hope you'll accept my apology.

(((( OOOO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! WILL BOWSER FORGIVE HER OR WILL HE JUST YEET HER OUT :0))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
196K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...