Not Alone (An Irondad Story)

By ABucketOfPopcorn

Peter Parker's life was never easy. He is a superhero, an orphan, and the top student at his school. At least... More

Chapter 1: The Call
Chapter 3: You are not alone.
Chapter 4: The New Room
Chapter 5: Run
Chapter 6: A Plan
Chapter 7: Movie night
Chapter: 8 Pancakes
Chapter 9: School
Chapter 10: School Counselor
Chapter 11: Peter?

Chapter 2: The Dream

9.9K 299 113
By ABucketOfPopcorn

Most of this chapter is Peter's dream so it will be italicized. Warning there is a lot of death. Also I'm sorry. (You will see what I mean.)

Peter Dreamland P.O.V.

"Peter come down here." My mom calls from downstairs.

I feel my little feet plop down on each stair of my old home. One hand holds on to the polls on the railing the other a picture I drew. On the last step, I jump with a smile on my face hopeful for my future as a ninja. As I run to the front door I hear my parents talk with my babysitter about all the boring stuff she should worry about. I slide on my soaks and stop in front of my dad.

"I'm here," I say proud of how quick I was.

"Wow! Peter, that was quick." He says as he picks me up and swings me around. Once I am on the ground he sees the picture in my hand. My mom was done giving the list to the babysitter so she walks over to us and kneels.

"I brought you sometimes for your trip," I smile and hold up the picture.

My dad kneels beside my mom and I hand him the picture. Beaming he shows it to my mom.

"It's beautiful, Peter," She says joyfully with a smile meeting her eyes. "If being a ninja doesn't work out you certainly have a career in art."

I lean over and point on the picture. "That's dad. That's mom and that's me being a ninja."

"We will keep it with us the whole time." My mom says then she turns to my dad and sighs. "It's time to go."

He nods and smiles sadly. "We will be back don't worry." He grabs something from his bag. It looks like a teddy bear. "Here, teddy will keep you company in the meantime." 

My parents hug me one last time; they grab their bags and turn to the door. Right before they open it they turn to me. "We will be back. Don't worry." Sadly their last words to their son was a lie. The door opens and they walk through. The scene changes. 

I am now sitting on the couch of my old home with Aunt May and Uncle Ben in front of me. I look around the room and boxes are littered all over taking away the hominess of the home.

Uncle Ben places a comforting hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry Peter we will take care of you. You will never be alone." I smile and turn my head as someone calls my name.

"Peter, it's ok." Uncle Ben says as he grabs my arms. He tries to smile, but it turns into a grimace. I look down at my hand and almost throw up. I am holding down a bullet wound in his stomach. There is blood all over my hands up to my forearms. It is splattered on my coat and his. My pants are soaked from the puddle of blood surrounding us. It was not until this moment that I understood the term bloodbath. I feel myself crying hoping my tears will wash away this blood, but it doesn't. This is real. "It's ok," He says again.

"Ok! Ok," My voice cracks. "How is this ok!" I exclaim and then take a deep breath. "Why didn't you shoot him when you had the chance?" Tears start clouding my vision making it hard to see him.

He tries to chuckle but it comes out a cough. "I might be a police officer, Peter, but I can't go around killing everyone who commits a crime." His hand cups my face. It is bloody, but I don't care. "With great power comes great responsibility"(credit to whoever started that). He coughs again taking his hand from my face to his mouth and bringing it back with more blood than before. "Remember that, Peter."

I laugh with no humor. "Please don't leave me," I can not see him because of my tears. I try to blink them away, but more keep running down my face mixing with the blood from his hand. "I can't lose you too."

His hand comes up to my face again wiping some of my tears so I can see him. He is smiling. "You will grow to be an amazing young man Peter. Take care of May. Together you will never be alone." He breathes his last breath, and I close my eyes.

I hear someone knocking on the door. It sounds frantic and rushed. With my enhanced hearing, I discern harsh, quick breaths. Confused, I walk over and grab the doorknob. I feel my spidey sense act up. The hairs on my arms stand up, and I feel a sharp pain making its way up from my back to my neck. It is the strongest I ever felt. I'm about to pretend I am not there when I hear a familiar voice.

"Peter!" I hear her say. "It's Liz."

Shaking off my weird spidey senses. I open the door with a smile, but the sight I see quickly wipes it off my face. She stands there looking disheveled. Her hair is tangled looking like she has not combed it in a couple of days. The usual outfit of a skirt and a sweater was replaced with sweatpants, a rumpled top, and a dirty jacket. While all of that concerned me, it was the gun in her hand that got my attention.

"Hey, Peter," She says with a fake smile on her face. "How are you?" I notice her pink eyes and how she slurs her words.  

"I-I'm ok. You?" I question back.

"Can I come in?" she motions inside with her gun.

I nod and step out of the way but never take my eyes off her. "Do you want to sit?" I point to the couch. She walks over and sits on the side closest to the door with me sitting on the other.

"So do you want anything to drink?" I try to be polite forgetting about the gun.

"I actually liked you, Peter." Turning over the gun in her hand.

"Umm." I am not sure what to say to that.

"Everyone thought I was crazy accepting your offer to go to homecoming, and now I realize how wrong I was." She turns to face me. "I trusted you. I liked you and you left me standing there alone."

"I'm sorry," I reply pulling my long sweatshirt so it covers everything but my fingers.

"But that's not the worst of it." She says and my eyes wide, looking at her. "My father is in jail because of you, Spiderman." My heart stops for a second. "The police just took away my house." She stood up. "My mother started drinking again, and I let her drive knowing she was drunk." She turns and points the gun at me with tears in her eyes. "She died because of you. Everyone is dead because of you."

"Liz." I start to say.

"Shut up!" She yells. Then, it comes to me. She was on drugs. I move to take the guns out of her hand, but before I can someone comes through the front door. 

"Hey, Peter I-." May takes in the scene and breathes a quick breath.

Liz smirks. She points the gun on May. I move to use my web-shooters, but they are not there. I see her finger move to shoot. In that second, the world goes still. I hear everyone's heartbeats. Their breaths, the dogs down the street, the man on the floor under us jingling his keys, everything is crystal clear. I know what is happening. I know what I need to do, but I can't move fast enough.

Boom! The sound echoes through the room. I see May falls to the ground. Blood started to seep through her clothes. It moves slowly. Beginning at the wound and moving outward gradually taking over her clothes. Each inch it takes settles the belief that she is dying, and I did nothing about it.

I hear a gasp to my left. I turn to see Liz looking at May and then at the gun in her hand. She laughs dryly. "Now you're alone Parker." She turns to look at me. "Like me." She smirks. "Except I am not going to be alone much longer." She turns the gun around, points it to her head, and fires.

"Pete, Peter, wake up!" Someone is shaking my shoulders. I open my eyes and look around and I realize where I am at. I look at the people in front of me. "We are going to take you home, Kid." No, I can't let it happen to them too.

So that happened. I will say this again sorry I made Liz evil. The story will get better, hopefully. Thank You for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...