Azur Lane: Star of the Shinin...

By TheLazyYu

In a alternative world, there exist Azur Lane, a group that are lead by the commanders to fight and protect h... More

Prologue
(Chapter 1) - Secretary
(Chapter 2) - Infiltration
(Chapter 3) - Duty
(Chapter 4) - When Hell starts
(Chapter 5) - Hmm *Villager noises*
(Chapter 5.5) - Everlasting Star
(Chapter 6) - Overworking
(Chapter 7) - Hellish Nursing
(Chapter 8) - Encounter
(Chapter 9) - Story & Unannounced Visitors
(Chapter 10) - Fulfillment
(Chapter 10.5) - Vision
(Chapter 11) - Operation Rheinübung
(Chapter 12) - Truth
(Chapter 13) - The Ball & Beneath the Shadows
⚠️ (Chapter 15) - Midway ⚠️
⚠️ (Chapter 16) - Angel's Appearance ⚠️
⚠️ (Chapter 17) - ΛSHES ⚠️
SOON
⚠️ (Chapter 18) - Pure Soul ⚠️
(Chapter 19) - Pɾσɱιʂҽԃ Fυƚυɾҽ
[End] - Star of the Shining Arrow
(Epilogue)

(Chapter 14) - Intercepted

1.5K 26 74
By TheLazyYu

Opening for this chapter and so on

The tentacles hiding the siren finally revealed herself... none other than Observer Alpha, along with her subordinates. Purifier and Tester...

Observer A: "Kaga, and Akagi are you all ready to witness the future?" A temporary black mental cube was formed... and she gave this to Akagi...

"A future that Sakura Empire will crush Azur Lane down to their knees..."

Akagi: "With honor..." she bows down, and Kaga also did so...

Observer A: "Then i leave the rest you you two..." she said at the two...

Purifier/ Tester: "With pleasure/ Yes! "

*******************************************

Back to the Azur lane base... Everything seems normal until...

Yuuto: "You got to be fucking kidding me..."

It was the 20th time that he got another Kent... but he immediately sent duplicated ship to retire...

Zeppelin was advised by the admiral whenever he was about to built a ship... Zepp needs to be there to monitor him...

Yuuto: "Mom. why can't i get any Good rolls?" he asked as he was about to tear up...

Zepp: "The world is cruel commander... It exist only for humans to suffer..." Zepp said... but on her mind... 'I am the only one you need commander... fufu...'

The engineers just stares at the scene... that the commander is clinging to the CV carrier...

Yuuto then pressed the last button and it  then a another CV carrier was built after using some finishing drills...

Centaur: "Greetings Commander, i am Centaur, at your service"

Yuuto: "Oh it's a pleasure to meet you too... My name is Commander Yuuto... and this here is Graf Zeppelin an Iron blood Carrier just like you..." He introduced himself along with Zepp...

Centaur: "I see, Zeppelin-senpai it's a pleasure to meet as one of my elders..."

Zeppelin: "Hmph... likewise..." she crossed her arms around her...

Yuuto then beginning to read her skills...

Yuuto: "Hmm... interesting skills, Swordfishes?" 'Isn't that Bismarck's cause of PTSD, if that's the case i shall not let them to close'

Then he saw the skill called Airspace dominance... '2 Overpowered skills eh? That reminds me... Satou also told that of one the strongest CV of the Royal Navy is an Illustrous class... Lusty's sisters i may say...'

He nods then turns to Zepp... "Zepp please show her the dorm..."

Zeppelin: She nods then said... "Centaur please follow my lord's orders..."

Centaur then politely bows at him then follows Zepp...

He wiped his sweat and finally breathe in relief...

Yuuto: "Shit... First hornet, now her... what's with their getup anyway? always wearing some little fabric clothes?"

The commander was now walking towards his office when someone stopped him...

Columbia: "Yo commander!" One of Cleveland's sisters called him...

Yuuto: "Oh. what's up..." he greets up acting coooooooooool...

Columbia: "Well big sis is calling you, she said that someone important wants to meet you..."

Yuuto: "Lead the way then..." he said as Columbia escorted him to the docks...

*******************************************

Cleveland: "Commander! you finally made it. I was starting to doubt that Columbia didn't get ya..." she smiles as her little sister pouts...

Yuuto: "Well sorry for the wait... Hm? Your also here... Hornet, and." He trails off when he saw his secretary... "Enterprise..." he scratched his head...

Enterprise couldn't look at him in the eyes, and starts to blush a little... just remembering last night, was enough to make her heart race...

And at her side was their oldest sister... Yorktown...

Yuuto: "So you must be their oldest sister. Yorktown am i correct?"

Yorktown: "Yes. i am... And i am glad that i got to meet you commander Yuuto..."

Yorktown then hold his hand and thanked him... "I thank you for the medicine that you developed... not only that but as for taking care also of my troublesome sisters..."

Enterprise and Hornet then thought. are they really that troublesome? The two pouts at her...

Yuuto: "No need for thanks... I just heard about your condition after listening to Hornet's phone call..."

She smiles... but that smile can give someone chills... especially her...

Yorktown: "As thanks, You have my blessing to marry my sisters..." she smiled deviously...

...
...
...

It took 3 seconds until Cleveland yelled in shock...

Cleveland: "Eh?!!!"

Columbia: Whoa..."

Monteplier: "..."

Denver: "Wow..."

Hornet: "W-What?!"

Enterprise: "Big sis Yorktown?! what are you saying?"

The two started blushing red and Yorktown replies...

Yorktown: "You have no problems with that. am i right Commander~? sge seductively asked...

Yuuto: "That's-"

Hammann: "That's a big problem big sister!" she hugs Yorktown and continues... "We don't know what this pervert will do to them!"

Yorktown: "Oh~ like what Hammann?"

Hammann then imagined what Yuuto will do to Hornet, and Enterprise. all the foreplay started playing at her head...

Steam came out of her ears and started running away...

Yuuto: "Like i was about to say? Why would came up with a reward like that?!"  he asked first before answering her question...

Yorktown: "Think about preserving the bloodline..." she smiles deviously...

Yuuto: 'Bloodline? Oh for god sake!' "No! plus i may not have told you this! but i am a Vampire... surely my blood will get mixed in them!" He tried to make a best excuse...

Yorktown: "Oh my? Is it because you don't like them? or you just want me to do it instead~?"

Yuuto: "No! that's not the point! help me out here you tw-"

Hornet: "Oh? So commander doesn't like us eh?"

Enterprise: "Hm... what should we ever do?" Her bow appears at her hand...

Yuuto: "Wait why did all of your turned upset!" 'bad vibe! bad vibe! since it comes to this i have no choice but to use it!'

He took a step backward as three started surrounding him... The Cleveland sisters just a sweat on their forehead and was now paying hims some respect...

Cleveland: "Press F to pay respect..."

Denver/Columbia/Monteplier: "F..."

Yuuto then made a V sign of his finger...

Yuuto: "Peace out... YEET!" He suddenly fades out escaping from the Yorktown sisters...

Enterprise: "Find him!"

*******************************************
Yuuto's POV

Phew... Good thing i lost them... i closed the door at the dorm and started roaming around...

Now that i think about it... I must ask Illustrious-san if she knows what Satou is talking about...

I heard towards the Royal Navy dorm section and knocked on the door...

Illustrious: "Come in~" She said so and i saw two women sitting around her having a cup of tea...

Yuuto: "Oh pardon my rudeness Illustrious... i didn't know that you had some guests...

Illustrious: "Um... commander these are my sisters..." she corrected me...

Eh?!

"This is Victorious, the second sister..." she introduced the blonde one...

OH FOR FUCK SAKE! WHY CAN'T SOMEONE WEAR SOME PROPER CLOTHING!

Victorious: "Good morning Commander Yuuto.."

Illustrious: "And this is the youngest one... Formidable..."

Formidable: "It's a pleasure to meet you... Mysterious commander..." she politely said

Finally someone dressed very appropriately...

Yuuto: "Same here... Mind if i asked when did you two arrived?"

Victorious: "Oh well here earlier than Yorktown..."

So they are here before we arrived...

"I also heard that Tirpitz is here?" Where is she?" she asked...

Yuuto: "At the iron blood dorm section why?"

Victorious: "Gonna pull a prank, until she  gives up and let me play with her..." she dashes off and wento out...

Okay that's a weird carrier... but not too weird with Formidable...

Yuuto: "As i was saying... i want to know what kind of skill you have  " Formidable then stands up and asked her oldest sister...

Formidable: "Is it alright big sister?"

Illustrious nods and then...

Hornet: "Hey Yuuto! We know your in there!"

Shit! they know I'm here...

Yorktown: "Come out now Commander~"

Illustrious giggle at my situation...

The door was kicked open and the three slowly creepily walk towards me...

Formidable: "Be grateful commander this is a one way help from me..."

She points at three... "You are now next..." she smiles as the three was confused...

"You better treat me to some cake commander Yuuto~"

Yuuto: "Sure thing, Formidable-chan just help me out here..."

She giggles then said...

Formidable: "ZA WARUDO!"

I felt a chill on my spine, and from what i see... Enterprise and the two couldn't move...

Yuuto: "W-What just happened?!"

Illustrious: "That was her skill... She is able to stop time for 10 seconds i suggest that you escape now before the effect wears off..." Illustrious explained as i nod in agreement to understand that she has the powerful of all Aircraft carrier...

She can even beat Enterprise just so my opinion...

Yuuto: "Thank you Formidable-chan I'll treat you to some cake in my upcoming freet time..." I bow and after that quickly ran past the three...

Illustrious: "Formidable you seem to be in high spirits..."

Formidable: "That's because I've got like him plus a new playmate for me~" She giggles...

Her skill then wears off... And the three were surprised to see Yuuto gone...

Enterprise: "Where did he go?!"

Formidable shrugs... and the three quickly left out of the dorm...

*******************************************

Yuuto: "NIGERUNDAYO!" I said so whil running towards my office...

Mikasa: "Lord commander..." I stopped when Mikasa saw me... "Is something the matter?"

Yuuto: "Just running away from the girls because Yorktown asked me to continue the bloodline..."

Mikasa: "I-I see..." Hmm so she is fixing her Auxiliary guns huh?

Yuuto: "I just remembered that i have something to discuss to you... Would you please follow me?"

The battleship nods and we started walking to my office... along the way i spotted a girl wearing a black coat...

"Hey... you there..."

She also stopped and Mikasa turns around to see who the spy was...

I pointed a gun at her... "Don't move..."

Ayanami: "So it is true Mikasa-san..." The  one called demon tooks off her hood...

And along her hand i saw the black mental cube...

Mikasa: "A temporary truce with Azur Lane... You may think of me as a traitor... but this is also for the good of Sakura Empire..." she said...

Yuuto: "Ayanami... give me the black mental cube..."

She readies her sword and pointed towards me...

Ayanami: "No... we need this to-"

Yuuto: "Revive Amagi from the dead?" she was shocked to hear this from me... "No... it won't work..."

Ayanami: "How can you be sure of that?" she asked...

Yuuto: "You sakura empire lack common sense... It's damn obvious... Good fruit can benefit a healthy lifestyle to your body... While a bad fruit can be poisonous and can lead this to death..."

The radio beeps but i can't hear anything from Satou...

"Sirens are poisonous creatures... you don't know what waits beyond hell... Slowly you Sakura Empire are manipulated..."

"And then you call yourself Defenders of Humanity don't fuck with me hypocrites!" that was the second time i said that...

Mikasa: "Commander Yuuto is right... Project Orochi is dangerous... I don't even know why Nagato didn't stop this..."

Damn that advisory fox Akagi! I'll turn you into a mince meat if you stand in my way...

Yuuto: "What's your plan now?" i asked her...

Ayanami hesitates but she is searching for a reason to answer...

Ayanami: "Fine if that's what Mikasa-san is telling me... then I'll believe for now..."

At the command center... Satou who wad monitoring the radar just saw something...

Admiral Satou: "This is bad! Helena quickly contact Yuuto this instance!"

Helena quickly tried to call Yuuto but they can only hear static noises...

Helena: "Admiral! our comms are jammed!"

Admiral Satou: "Sound the alarm Helena! I'll go meet with Yuuto!"

He rans and then tried his best to contact the commander...

Helena successfully sounded the alarm making Yuuto and the others on guard...

Mikasa: "Wait what's going on?!"

Admiral Satou: "Hey! Yuuto! If you can hear me... get out of there there's Torpedo heading towards us in a speed of light!"

Invaders?!

No! This must be the work of an...

Yuuto: "Ayanami! hold that cube tightly!"

I yelled pulled her towards me...

Yuuto: "Air Barrier!"

The torpedo landed at my shield and exploded...

The three of us were blown away from the extreme shockwave...

Yuuto: "Are you two alright?!" I stood up quickly and asked the two...

Mikasa: "Yes... we're fine..."

Ayanami: "The cube?!"

As the smoke cleared we saw above was a more powerful siren that we haven't fought yet...

Mikasa: "Siren!"

Mikasa glares as the siren just smirked at us...

Purifier: "Glad to have this back. Thanks for this Ayanami. But unfortunately we don't need you anymore!" She then laughs and quickly escapes from us...

I clicked my tongue in annoyance...

Ayanami: "I'm sorry, if only i was on guard..."

Yuuto: "This ain't your fault... it was clearly unexpected for this to happen..." I said so comforting her...

Admiral Satou: "Yuuto are you alright?!" he rans and arrived...

Yuuto: "Yeah... but that Siren stole the black cube... you know what this means do you?"

He nods and both of us said the same thing...

Satou/Yuuto: "This... is war!"

*******************************************

Another book updated the book will be almost finished as you can tell... and i am planning to go all out at the last remaining chapters...

Anyway thanks so much for continuing to read and support my books...

Leave a vote if you like the chapter and I will see you all in the next update...

Peace out YEET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.4K 40
A little boy name, Y/n L/n, who's mother and father works at a naval dockyard anchoring WW2 ships. Each day he visits the yard after school to see th...
11.3K 97 29
"At February 17, 2028. All four of the unknown aggressors arrived at earth, to take over our lives. The Sirens, an all girls alien forces rained hell...
1.3K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
3.7K 103 11
(reminder: I dont own azur lane or any pics that are shown in this story) In 2018, the sirens invaded the world killing hundreds of millions of lives...