Eternal Love

By kimjungkoo97

A beautiful love story of Lan Wangji of gusu lan sect madly in love with Wei Ying who is the adopted son of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beautiful
Chapter 2 - Gusu Lan Sect
Chapter 3 - Love
Chapter 4 - Punishment
Chapter 5 - Hold me tight
Chapter 6 - Choose One
Chapter 7 - Precious
Chapter 8 - Reincarnation
Chapter 10 - Yiling patriarch
Chapter 11 - Possessive
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - Together
Chapter 14 - Mine
Chapter 15 - Unconditional love
Chapter 16 - The End
Chapter 17 - Little Bundle of Joy
Epilogue - Eternal Love

Chapter 9 - Obstacles

9.3K 495 41
By kimjungkoo97

No one's POV

Wen Chao is kneeling on the ground where his father and emperor Liu were glaring at him with full of rage... 'What are you going to say now Wen Chao.. You missed him..' Wen Ruohan shouted at his son..

'Calm down.. Don't vent your anger on him.. We can kill that Wei Ying soon.. Don't. ' before Liu completes ruohan stopped him.. 'No.. No one understand.. If they know about his past then..'

'Ruohan why are you  thinking like that.. Wei Ying is not the reincarnation  of the yiling patriarch.. And it's just a coincidence..' He tried to comfort the other.. 'I don't know why everyone trying to think that boy so highly..'

'Because he is really dangerous.. You know Lan clan always have a hatred towards dark energy but not wei ying.. You saw how much they protect him.. Its repeating.. They both are reincarnate they will.." Wen Chao and emperor Liu sighed at him..

'Wei Ying have dark energy but he is so pure and wangji has white energy they both are strongest cultivator.. They shouldn't be together..' Ruohan explained..

'That's why he is now in yiling.. His own adopted family and Lan clan abandoned him..' Liu trying to explain his friend who is scared of wei ying..

'What about the young jade.. He is so possesive.. So protective.. He will do anything for that boy..' Liu scoffed at him..

'I know wangji is stubborn but he won't do any reckless thing that will destroy his clan..' Ruohan shook his head looking at the emperor.. 'This time he won't.. He won't give up on the younger.. I can see the love in his eyes.. We have to kill wei ying before he know about his past..'

But they dont know that wei ying already know about their past.. Not only Wangji Wei Ying is also clearly knows everything about his past.. Except wangji, xue yang and Xing Chen no one knows about it..

'Im going to send our men to yiling tomorrow.. Wangji will be busy in yanli and zixuan wedding for the next three days.. So its a perfect chance to kill him..' Emperor Liu said.. 'Not only them send some of our men too..' Ruohan ordered his son.. Wen Chao bowed to his father and Emperor Liu and leaves the hall.. 'Talk to Qiren about wangji's marriage.. He should not marry wei ying.. Its danger for everyone.. Okay..' Liu nodded his head...

Wei Ying POV

The dark energy inside makes me to control but not in a bad way.. I know  everything  about my past now.. I have to control my dark energy I don't want to create anymore trouble to wangji..

And he always visit me often he always play guqin to control my dark energy.. His music helps me to relax myself and sometimes I can see myself.. Xian.. Its wangji who helps me a lot and also xue yang.. At first I have so many difficulties because of the dark energy but Wangji's presence made me to control my dark energy..

'Wei Ying I know it's all new to you.. But I have no choice.. You have to control your yourself and you are chenqing's master now.. You know other clans use this opportunity to hurt you..' Lan Zhan explained..

'I know Lan zhan but its too uncontrollable.. But I will try my best.. Don't worry..' I said and gave him a little smile..

'Wei Ying when your grandmother and Mother sealed xian inside you they said that he wants to protect you.. Because there are many dangers waiting for us.. After you reach eighteen he can free himelf whenever he want.. He is not that bad..'

'But Lan Zhan how did you know about it..' I asked.. He holds my hand with his.. 'I went to yunmeng to meet clan leader Jiang and madam Yu.. They said about it..' He went to yunmeng for me..

'How are they.. Did they miss me..' He pulled me to his lap.. 'Of course they miss you a lot.. Madam yu is worried.. And both Jiang Cheng and miss yanli finished their studies.. And.. ' I leaned on his shoulder.. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder..

'Its about shijie's wedding.. Right..' I snuggled into his neck.. I don't want to cry now..  'Two days before we hear the announcement by the jin clan guards.. Everyone were happy to heard about the marriage..' He tighten his grip.. 'I-i miss her..'

'She miss you a lot too..' I pouts a little.. 'Let's go..'

'Where..' He holds my hand and we both get out of my house.. 'You seem little disturbed.. So let's go for a stroll..' I smiled and walk beside him.. Its not new for others when they looked at us together.. We both stood before a house.. I stopped him.. 'Whose house is this..' Suddenly the door opened.. My eyes widen before I talk I was engulfed by a bone cracking hug..

'A-A Cheng..' I hugged him back and chuckled.. 'I missed you..' He said.. His voice is wavery.. He break the hug and wiped the tears on my cheeks.. He smiled and moved a little.. I saw my shijie in wedding robe she stretched her hands towards me..

Without waiting I ran towards my shijie and hugger her so tight.. 'Shijie..' I cried on her shoulder who is stroking my back comforting me.. She holds my cheeks..

'My A ying became so skinny.. How are you? Are you eating well.. I missed you a lot.. You know father and mother wants to see you too..' I didn't say anything all I did is letting my tears.. She caressed my cheeks..

A Cheng hugged us both.. 'I'm fine shijie, gege.. I'm staying in yiling.  They are so kind and caring.. I have two best friends..' I said everything to them.. They treat me like a family I feel so loved..

'Happy to hear this.. We were so worried A Ying..' Shijie said.. 'I have to thank Childe Lan.. He helps us to meet you..' I turned and looked at him who smiled a little..

'You know about shijie's marriage..' A Cheng asked.. I nodded my head.. 'I heard it from the guards.. I am so happy shijie..' I remembered about the gift.. I know I'm not allowed to attend the marriage.. But I made a gift for her I have no money to buy a gift so I made it by myself..

'Shijie.. Its for you..' I gave her a lotus hairpin.. She smiled and kissed me on my forehead..

'I'm sorry.. I don't have money to by expensive gift.. So I made it by myself.. D-do you like it shijie..' She nodded her head..

'Thank you A Ying.. Its the most precious wedding gift for me..' I chuckled at her.. I know they can't stay here for long.. I want to see my shijie's wedding but I can't.. I don't want to upset her.. I'm happy that she and A Cheng came to see me.. They both hugged me before they leave.. 

I stood there until they disappear from my sight.. I startled a little when Lan Zhan hugged me from back.. 'Thank you..' He kissed me on my cheeks and wiped the tears..

'I hate seeing you sad.. I know you are not allowed for the wedding and your siblings missed you a lot too.. So I thought you will be happy if you see them..' He explained..

'It hurts.. I'm not allowed but its okay...' I smiled a little.. 'So Xichen gege will also be here for wedding..' He nodded his head.. 'Ahh.. Lan Zhan I want to know everything about wedding.. Will you meet me in our place after the wedding..'

'I will..' I intertwined our fingers.. We both had a good lunch in an inn.. 'Wei Ying..' It's time for him to leave..  But I don't want him to leave me.. I clutched his robe and looked at him with a pout..

'I can't leave if you look at me like this..' He wrapped his one hand around my waist.. I leaned in his shoulder.. 'I will see you after the marriage.. Okay..' I nodded my head without breaking the hug.. Before I go he holds my hand..

'I love you..' All my sorrows vanished when I hear those words from my Lan Zhan.. 'I love you too..' He pecked me on my lips.. He accompany me to my house..

'Meditate a lot in early morning.. Don't stress yourself.. Okay.. Don't go anywhere with out xue yang or Xing Chen..' I nodded my head.  Because I know there are many dangers awaiting for me.. 'I already put a barrier outside the village.. So you have to stay here..'

'Ah I understood Lan Zhan.. I won't go out until you meet me.. I promise..' He caressed my hair.. After he leaves I went to my house.. I saw many books on the table its about the music to control the dark souls.. I want to learn it.. I know chenqing has black energy.. I want to learn how to use it but I don't want my black energy to control it..

I also heard that Xian is so good in control with the help of Lan Zhan.. Guess I have to learn to use chenqing... I won't hurt anyone but if they try to hurt me or my loved ones then no one can save them from me..
Suddenly I remembered about your marriage.. I sighed a little..

Wangji POV

I feel something bad is going to happen.. What if someone hurt him when I'm not with Wei Ying.. I stopped near the yiling entrance.. 'Hanguang Jun..' I saw Xing Chen and Xue Yang..

'Are you leaving now..' Xue Yang asked.. I nodded my head.. 'Stay with him.. I already put the barrier but I feel something bad is going to happen..' I explained..

'Don't worry.. We won't leave him alone.. Trust us..' Xing Chen said.. After a little talk I left yiling.. Its nearly night when I reached the Lanling Jin Sect.. Clan Leader jin and her wife invited me...

'Wangji..' Xichen gege stood beside me.. I nodded my head.. Every clan leaders were in lanling for the wedding.. Everything was perfect after yanli's wedding our family decided our wedding too but now.. Everything is changed but no one can change my decision.. I have to talk about this to Uncle and gege.  Now Wei Ying is not belongs to Yunmeng Jiang sect..

I have to face lots of trouble from now onwards.. And I won't give upon my love..  'Wangji what are you thinking about..' Gege asked..

'Gege you know our family decided my marriage with wei ying but..' He pats my shoulder..

'No matter what wei ying will be Lan clan's son in law.. Uncle and I already talked about your wedding..' He said.. I smiled a little.. 'Now wei ying doesn't belong to any clan.. If someone try to oppose this marriage then it will be emperor Liu..  We will take care of him okay..' I nodded my head..

The next day the marriage ceremony begin.. It took three days.. Everyone were happy but I can see little bit sadness in clan leader fengmian's face.. If wei ying is here then this marriage will be not this silent.. He is like a big energy..

I hope xingchen and xue yang will be there with him.. Every clan members were in the meeting hall for a big feast after the marriage ceremony... The bond between yunmeng and lanling became stronger than before.. Emperor Liu with her daughter and son is also in the meeting hall..

'Now our bond is stronger.. I'm so happy.. Thank you all for coming to the wedding..' Clan leader Jin said.. Except us everyone drink the wine.. 'We are happy too..' Clan leader Nie replied..

'Elder Lan we know that wangji and we ying are engaged.. So did you choose the wedding date for them..' Clan leader Nie asked..

'Why.. We all know wei ying has dark energy that's why we decided to abandoned him.. He is not equal us.. Wangji you should marry a girl..' Emperor Liu said.. I clenched my jaw but my brother holds my hand trying to calm me..

'Then how about mianmian.. She is so perfect for wangji.. And also princess Yi.. Both are perfect for him.. He can choose a girl for..' Before clan leader jin completes my uncle interrupt him..

'I'm sorry.. But we already fixed the date for marriage.. And wei ying is my son in law..' My uncle said..

'But elder Lan.. He is..'

'He is not our clan member.. Just because of your misunderstanding I loose my brother.. Why can't you guys leave him..' Jiang Cheng said.. 'He is also a human.. Why everyone hate him.. Did he hurt you or cause any danger to you..' No one answer to him..

'Its wangji's life.. I thought he will hurt him..' I sighed and stood up.. Everyone's eyes were on me.. I can't control myself.. If they trying to insult my love..

'Do you all forget what happened in the past..' Everyone were shocked.. I clenched my bitchen.. 'I lost him once.. I won't let anyone to hurt him this time.. We all have done a sin.. You killed the innocent man who was pregnant at that time..' Gege stood beside me. 

'Its a warning if anyone try to hurt my man then you won't be alive.. I will marry him and no one can change that..' With that I leave the hall.. I don't care what others think they all are selfish.. I stood near the bridge and looked at the moon..

'Wangji..' I know who is it but I don't want to see her.. 'Why don't you love me.. He is a man.. He won't give you all the happiness..' I turned and mirked at Yi Yi..

'But I won't be happy if I marry you.. Your heart is full of poison but my wei is so pure.. He is my happiness.. So it's better to forget me..' I can see her tears..

'No.. I won't let you to marry him.. I will..' My eyes darkened..

'Don't you dare.. I will marry him.. He is my love.. My life.. I will cut off your head if you try to touch my A ying.. This time it's a warning..' With that I leave her alone in the bridge.. I don't want to be here I feel so restless until I see wei ying I can't be normal.. So I gave my message to my gege and leaves Lanling..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.5K 17
ln this story lan wangji try to hide his marriage from family.His father is very strict.He was very afraid of him.lan wangji has many secrets.badass...
19.3K 1K 9
On that day Wei Wuxian decided to confess to Lan Wangji but then it all came crashing down when he came in with a girl... Short story
5.1K 259 8
โŒ’โŒ’ . "I'๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ-๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—€๐–พ" ใ€‹ ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช - where M/n gets in an arranged marriage with one of the twin...
528K 26.2K 53
Wei Ying lived his life with his husband, Lan Zhan. Then after they die, Wei Ying is sent back to his youth by a very new god ..... but the god place...