Once upon a time {ѕнσят ѕтσяу}

By leonetta_violetta

Violetta lives in Madrid with her dad. Since her mom died they have decided to go back to Buenos Aires! She i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Updating Schedule

Chapter 4

638 26 6
By leonetta_violetta

Too strong arms catch me. I look up. It was that really cute guy I had seen earlier today, he was so cute. We stayed in this position for a few minutes neither of us wanted to part. When it stopped raining I said "I...I have to go" he helped me up, and I walked away. I could feel his look on me as I walked back to my house.

At the house

I walk back in my house and my dad, Angie and a couple police officers are waiting for me. " VIOLETTA YOUR BACK WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU" my dad screams as soon as I walk in the door. "Come down dad, I just had to clear my mind and I am still mad at you" as soon as o finished my sentence I ran up the stairs. I can't believe it I thought to myself, does my dad think that I can just forgive him like that. no way Angie is my aunt and I want to get to know her. "do I have any other family that my dad kept hidden from me?"I ask myself as someone comes in the door...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...