Sabrina the Teenage Witch!Β² ━...

Av salemshouse

( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡Β² ) Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under... Mer

SABRINA!
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
i. witch bitch
ii. hands off
iii. hold tight
iv. bad luck
v. almost love
vi. aries
vii. without me
viii. empty
ix. killin' it
x. just like lovers do
xi. bad time
xii. mistletoe
xii. i'm not a psychic
xiv. deep water
xv. different perspectives
xvii. the truth
xviii. cold blooded
xix. art at its finest
xx. ice bath
xxi. darkness is soon to follow
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
xxii. night terrors
xxiii. in-between state
xxiv. when is a door not a door
xxv. sisters intuition
xxvi. electricity
xxvii. need to know information
xxviii. dark figures
xxix. broken mask
xxx. black magic
xxxi. unsolved case
xxxii. we are one
xxxiii. puzzle pieces
xxxiv. a new villian
xxxv. an offended spirit
xxxvi. trickster
xxxvii. echo house
xxxviii. stay awake
xxxix. done deal
xl. a new punch line
xli. chaos is come again
xlii. muted
xliii. she's free
xliv. whisper of death
xlv. insatiable
xlvi. final turn
xlvii. the divine move

xvi. the supernatural are real

4.5K 106 10
Av salemshouse

       "WHERE IS SHE?" Sabrina questions as she jumps out of Stiles jeep. Just as Stiles and Sabrina pulled up Scott arrived as well. After their conversation with Peter, Allison had called them telling them to meet her as soon as possible, something seemed to be wrong with Lydia.

"Over there." Allison exclaims, pointing towards the strawberry blonde.

"Lydia?" Sabrina calls, gaining her sisters attention.

"It's the same thing-- same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia begins, turning to Stiles. "...And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asks, his eyes growing wide.

"Not yet..." Lydia mumbles.

"'Not yet?' What do you mean, 'not yet?' Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles explains to her.

Lydia scoffs, shaking her head. "Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!" Stiles exclaims in normal Stiles fashion.

Something seemed to catch Scott's attention as he interrupted Lydia and Stiles bantering. "Guys...I found the dead body." Lying on top of the Beacon Hills high school sign was a cop. Another dead body. They were running out of time.

-

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan questions, standing in front of Scott, Sabrina, and Stiles. They had decided that they needed to talk to Ethan, the only problem would be separating him from Aiden. That's where Lydia came in.

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles questions sarcastically. "Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking--"

"Whoa, Stiles! Okay, we get it." Sabrina exclaims, stopping Stiles before he could continue. "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again."

"You don't know what we owe them-- especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alphas." Ethan explains.

"What were you?" Scott questions.

"Omegas." Ethan states. "In actual wolf packs, Omegas are the scapegoats-- the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So, you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asks, only egging Ethan on more.

"Something like that." Ethan replies.

"What happened?" Sabrina asks him.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation... And our Alpha was the worst of them." Ethan mumbles.

"Why didn't you just fight back?" Stiles questions, glancing towards Scott. "Form Voltron-Wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"

"We couldn't. We didn't know how to control it back then." Ethan explains, his voice rising in volume.

"Deucalion taught you." Scott realizes.

Ethan nods. "And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And, by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally."

"What about your Emissary?" Sabrina asks. When Ethan shakes his head, her eyebrows furrow. "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?"

"All of them except for Deucalion's." Ethan mutters.

"You mean Morrell?" Stiles interrupts. Before he could answer Stiles, Ethan let out a sudden gasp.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Scott questions.

"Not me-- my brother." Ethan exclaims. It didn't take long for them to track down Aiden. When they did Sabrina's eyes widened at the scene in front of her. Cora and Aiden were going at one another. Aiden had the upper hand, but Stiles and Scott reached him in time. "You can't do this!" Ethan yells, grabbing ahold of his brother.

"She came at me!" Aiden growls.

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her." Ethan tells his brother. The four teens look up at the mention of Derek, they watch as the twins walk out of the locker room leaving them to help Cora.

"Hey, guys? I think she's pretty hurt." Stiles mumbles.

"You okay?" Sabrina questions as they help Cora up.

"She doesn't look okay..." Lydia exclaims.

Cora rolls her eyes at Lydia's comment, but continues to clean her wound. "I'll heal."

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking, going after them?" Stiles questions, his eyes narrowing.

"I did it for Boyd! None of you were doing anything." Cora snaps.

"We're trying--" Scott begins.

"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers, running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies." Cora states, leaving the group by themselves.

"She's definitely a Hale..." Sabrina mutters.

-

Stiles and Sabrina were currently sitting in Stiles room as he tried to tell his father what was really going on in Beacon Hills. Allison had called earlier informing them that guardians were being targeted, she thought it would be best if Stiles finally told his dad the truth.

"Scott and Derek are Werewolves?" Stilinski questions as Stiles moves a chess piece.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaims, excited his father was finally understanding.

"And Kate Argent was a Werewolf?" Stilinski continues.

"Hunter. That's-- purple's 'Hunter.'" Stiles explains pointing at the chess board.

"Along with Allison and her father." Sabrina chimes in.

"Yeah." Stilinski sighs. "And... and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?"

"Well, no. No, no, no, no. He's a Druid, okay?" Stiles corrects. "Well, we think."

"So, who's the Kanima?" Stilinski questions as if it was some normal everyday question.

"Jackson." Sabrina states.

"No, Jackson's a Werewolf." Stilinski says, pointing at the color coded chess piece.

"Jackson was the Kanima first, and the Peter and Derek killed him, and he came back to life as a Werewolf. Now, he's in London" Stiles explains.

"Who's the Darack?" Stilinski interrupts, miss pronouncing Darach.

"It's Darach..." Stiles trails off.

"We don't know yet." Sabrina supplies when she sees the look Stilinski is giving Stiles.

"We don't know yet." Stiles repeats, pointing towards Sabrina.

"But he was killed by Werewolves?" Stilinski confirms.

"Slashed up and left for dead." Stiles exclaims, nodding.

"We think." Sabrina adds.

"We think." Stiles repeats after her again. Stilinski shakes his head at the teenagers in front of him. Sometimes they acted so much like siblings it scared him.

"Yeah." Stilinski sighs. Stiles lets a small smile appear on his face thinking his father finally understood everything. "...Why was Jackson the Kanima?"

Stiles smile dropped as he went to answer his father. "'Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are."

"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?" Stilinski questions, glaring at his son.

"Uh, that would be more of an expression like the one you're currently wearing..." Stiles trails off.

"Yeah." Stilinski states, standing up from his position at the chess board.

"Dad-- Dad, would you--" Stiles begins trying to stop his father.

"Not now Stiles." Stilinski cuts off as he exits his sons bedroom. Stiles lets out a sigh, turning to Sabrina.

"It'll be alright, Stiles. Just give him some time." Sabrina reassures.

"We don't have time." Stiles mumbles, leaving his room.

-

"Hey! Guys!" Sabrina calls as she enters the school. After leaving Stiles, Scott had texted her informing her that it wasn't guardians the Darach was after it was philosophers, like teachers. And tonight there just so happened to be a recital at school. "What's happening?"

"Nothing right now." Scott tells the blonde before turning to her sister. "Lydia, I thought you were going home."

"I can't." Lydia states, causing Sabrina to turn to her in confusion. " I don't know why I am the one that keeps finding the bodies, but maybe... if I just stopped trying to fight it... I'd find them before it happens. Maybe with enough time for someone like you to do something about it."

"You get me the time, and I'll do something about it-- I swear to God, I will." Scott promises.

-

The recital had started causing students, parents, and teachers to file into their seats. Scott, Sabrina, and Lydia had stayed standing in the back so they could be ready to move if they needed to. It didn't take long for Scott and Sabrina to notice Lydia was gone.

"What the hell?" Sabrina comments as she looks around the room.

"Scott." Stiles exclaims running into the building.

"C'mon." Scott begins. "We can't find Lydia."

"Lydia! Lydia?" The trio calls, running out of the school, though they received no reply.

"Anything?" Stiles questions as Scott uses his werewolf abilities to search for Lydia.

"She's not answering texts. What do we do?" Sabrina asks, her worry for her sister growing every second.

When Scott doesn't answer Sabrina, Stiles tries. "Scott. Scott?"

Suddenly Scott fell to the ground, clutching his head in pain. "Scott?" Sabrina yells kneeling down to make sure he was okay. Though she didn't feel to good herself. Something in side of her told her something was wrong.

"It's Lydia." Scott mumbles, taking off into the school. He was faster than both Sabrina and Stiles, but they kept up pretty well. They followed him to a classroom, he was ahead of them, already in the room. By the time Stiles and Sabrina reached it the door was shut with a desk pressed against it. They couldn't get in.

"Lydia!" Sabrina screams when she sees her sister taped to a chair, a red mark wrapped around her throat. Sabrina tried with all her might to push the door open, but it wouldn't budge. She peeked through the window to see Scott lying on the floor, blood flowing from his mouth. Looking across the room she saw Mrs. Blake, Jennifer, pushing Sheriff Stilinski up against a wall. "Stiles, your dad." Sabrina exclaims. Trying one more time Sabrina and Stiles were able to push the door open. But it was too late. Jennifer, the Darach Sabrina realized, was gone and she had taken Sheriff Stilinski with her.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

5.4K 269 25
❝THEY'VE HAD 𝗒π—₯π——π—˜π—₯ FOR SO LONG❞ ❝THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗒𝗦 FEELS LIKE❞ In which three fairy sisters learn what power really...
1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
51.7K 1.4K 97
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
531K 8.5K 94
~ Imagines ~ Preferences ~ Smut ~ When ~ One Shots ~ Dylan'O'Brien ~ Stiles Stilinksi ~ Tyler Posey ~ Scott McCall ~ Tyler Hoechlin ~ Derek Hale ~ D...