Off To Camp

Por ConnorFinishedTheMlk

This fan fiction is the sequel to my other fanfic "Eight People. One House." But this time follows Hercules M... Más

Prolog
The Group
The Camp
H e yk i d s (A/N)
The Fight
The Paint War
hEY GAYS THIS BOOK ISNT DEAD
The Best Friends and Boyf riends
The Tormentor
New Book!
The Campfire
The Mishap

HEY GUYS IM NOT DEAD (P. 2)

403 9 12
Por ConnorFinishedTheMlk

Hey kiddos! It's Mango! Id like to tell y'all that this book isn't dead, my life's just been horrid at the moment but I have some rough drafts of the next few chapters together! So I'll get those together soon.
I'm saying this because I've noticed people have been finding my books again, hi! Nice to meet y'all! I started this au back when I started middleschool, because I needed an escape, but now I'm nearly out of middle school. I have literally a month or so until I'm closer to my dream highschool! But that doesn't mean I don't adore this au and the books I've made! Its been fun, and no I'm not gonna stop writing, but I guess I've taken too long of a break! It's been almost a year after all! And as an apology, here's a bit of art!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

168K 5.6K 200
❝ 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 ❞ ♯𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬ꜟꜝ ⌇ 〟ϯσԹίɕ σηε ᷈𖡺🍓 T...
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
7.1K 588 19
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
48.3K 877 22
Will a normal guy find peace in his new life with 5 tenants in his new hotel ? there is only one way to find out