Drunk Texting | T. Drake ✔

由 ZeninaD

"If you don't go to sleep right now, I'll borrow Harley's hammer and knock you out with it." "If that means I... 更多

A Little Introduction
Preface
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Author's Note
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]

[42]

135 9 13
由 ZeninaD

***

[ Gotham's Lovebirds ]

Barbara: Happy Birthday, Richard!

Steph: it's 23:59 Barbara. You're a minute early.

Barbara: better to be earlier than late.

Richard: thank you so much Babs, love you 💕

Steph: Happy Birthday, Big bro. And its exactly 00:00 now. I'm on time!

Cassie: Happy Birthday, Chatterbox.

Richard: aw, thanks both of you.

Selina: many happy returns to the birthday boy!

Jason: same from me Dickybird, Happy Birthday!

Richard: thanks a lot!

Tim: happy birthday to the best brother in the world!

Richard: 💕

Jason: how rude, its almost as if I don't exist...

Tim: oops.

Bruce: Happy Birthday son.

Richard: thank you so much, Bruce!

Irina: happy birthday, Hot Cop.

Richard: thanks for both the compliment as well as the wish.

Irina: my pleasure.

Damian: Happy Birthday Grayson and I would like to remind you that you have now lost one year from your life.

Richard: woah, Dami, could you not just say it like the others did?

Jon: he's Damian Al Ghul Wayne, of course he could not just do that. By the way, Happy Birthday.

Richard: thanks, Jon.

Helena: sorry I'm late but a very happy birthday to my future bro in law.

Richard: are you guys getting married!

Helena: obviously. Your brother proposed to me, duh.

Richard: oh... Slipped my mind for a second. Besides it isn't in Jay's nature to settle.

Jason: that's not the case.

Helena: and you bet Jay that if Richard is proved right then you will get an arrow plunged into your heart.

Jason: I know, love. I wouldn't dare.

***

Tim: how about we follow our family tradition on this group? That way more people would get involved.

Jason: couldn't think of a better idea myself. More people means more pictures.

Tim: hey Bruce, why don't you start? Post any picture of Richard that you like.

Bruce: this one is my favorite.

Richard: aw Bruce, I'm so touched.

Steph: Awww, you all look so cute.

Cassie: and Bruce is smiling...

Selina: ah I remember this one. It was taken a few days after our wedding. Richard paid an unexpected visit while me and Bruce were supposedly on honeymoon.

Irina: such a happy family.

Jon: I agree.

Damian: I had told you to take me with you that day, Grayson, the photograph would have been twice better then.

Tim: someone's getting jealous...

Damian: just you wait till I find you, Drake.

Jason: who's going to go next? Or maybe we should do it in a descending order.

Damian: no.

Cassie: why? What's the problem?

Damian: then I'll have to go last.

Jason: do I look like I care? No.

Jason: so it's Selina's turn now.

Selina: I have one of Richard when I had to give an interview to The Daily Planet and he showed up. He's such a great support when it comes to handling the press.

Richard: thank you, Selina. And of course I had to show up. It was your first interview as our Mom.

Selina: I would say I love all my children equally. But you, Richard, are truly special.

Richard: I'm so happy, this is better than all the birthday presents put together.

Jason: don't you dare Dickybird. This time I actually spent money on a present.

Richard: apologies Jay. Regardless I still can't wait to open up the presents. Especially yours now that you've sparked my curiosity.

Barbara: my turn now! It's when I caught him and Dad on a break in our living room. They were having a Rush Hour marathon.

Jason: I didn't know you both ever took a break that long.

Richard: yeah we don't do that usually. That once we both took an off because we had worked consistently for a week. And Barbara's Dad suggested that I came over to their place. Hands down the best suggestion he's ever made.

Barbara: I can tell, you two enjoyed a lot.

Steph: are you guys eating ice cream?

Richard: yup and it was the best break ever. Jim kept pointing out the loopholes in the film and I kept laughing obnoxiously at the comedy.

Helena: seems a little unbelievable.

Barbara: that was my reaction exactly.

Jason: guess it's my turn now.

Jason: and I still can't figure out whether he's laughing at one of his stupid jokes or checking Barbara out.

Barbara: Jason!

Richard : I would rather not answer that... 

Jason: you sure you weren't checking out anything?

Richard: her shoes! I was checking out the shoes, that's it!

Barbara: 😂

Helena: I'll go next.

Helena: that's the first time he came to arrest me for some crime that I hadn't really paid much heed to remember even.

Irina: and this is why I call him a Hot Cop.

Steph: damn, you look real fine here.

Richard: appreciate the compliments, as always.

Jason: what I don't get is that he came to arrest you but you were snapping pictures of him?

Helena: I asked permission from him first, I'm not a complete savage, Jay! I understand how important consent is. Unlike you.

Tim: hear hear. I completely agree on this one. Jason needs to learn how important it us to obtain consent before taking pictures.

Jason: shut up or else I'll start posting your pics that I have here instead.

Tim: 😬

Richard: 😂

Jason: should I be worried?

Richard: of course not.

Jason: as for you, dearest elder brother...

Richard: and in case you forgot, I'm taken too. There's absolutely no need for you to get suspicious.

Helena: get a grip Jay. I've finally moved on from those days when I actually wanted to date your brother instead.

Jason: holy hell...

Steph: 😂

Richard: I hadn't known that Helena but you've always been like a naughty little sis to me.

Helena: and here I got siszoned. Happy now, Jay?

Jason: loads better.

Cassie: so finally it's my turn! This one's a gif though. I don't know what was in the shot he had downed but it surely wasn't tequila.

Richard: frankly, I don't even remember this.

Irina: by his face I would say he had had a shot of Cabernet.

Richard: could be possible.

Irina: by the way, it's my turn now. I saw Richard at the New Year's party making this awfully dope face.

Jason: no way...

Jon: oh my God...

Tim: the things you do to avoid the press, Dick...

Richard: I mean come on, I'm totally unrecognizable like that!

Cassie: I agree.

Cassie: this is the only time you managed to look like a crazy and psychotic serial killer.

Richard: don't know about serial killer but I sure have been referred to as a lady killer many times.

Damian: I'm ashamed, Grayson. You wasted one whole hour to educate me on the appropriate behavior for formal gatherings yet this is what you do yourself.

Damian: downright pitiful.

Tim: it's my turn now Dickybird, prepare yourself.

Richard: I'm both excited and scared at the same time.

Tim: this is the only time when even I can see why some people believe that you and me are biological brothers.

Jason: you both are fashion disaster brothers, that's for certain.

Richard: I expected you to say that.

Irina: oh come on, Jay, he looks great.

Jason: absolutely, I forgot your type is the nerd.

Tim: hey!

Steph: my turn at last! So stop fighting guys and brace yourself. This is just a few seconds before the inauguration of Wayne Aviation.

Irina: oh my God...

Tim: even Bruce... I am totally speechless...

Jon: I have no words.

Damian: why are you always laughing?

Jon: because unlike you I'm a naturally happy person.

Jon: I have this one picture which is totally hilarious. He came for a visit and instead of joining the Justice League in Mount Justice, he was tasked to look after the Flash kids.

Jason: holy guacamole, Dick, this is probably the only time I've seen you completely done with your life. 

Richard: those kids are speedsters, Jay. They dashed around way too fast for me to catch them.

Barbara: and here I thought you loved children.

Richard: I do. Despite all the trouble they've put me through, I love these trouble triplets.

Selina: looks like the kids like you as well.

Richard: I don't know. I mean I usually have a lot of fun with children but not when they can whizz about faster than a tornado.

Damian: so finally, I get to have my turn. This is the only picture of Grayson that I personally like.

Richard: the fact that this is the only favorite picture of mine that you have saddens me a little.

Damian: don't push it.

Richard: but seriously... Just one picture?

Damian: well, there's just one more.

Damian: don't ask me to post more because you look awful in the rest. As always.

Barbara: I might have to disagree here. He never looks awful in any pic.

Cassie: except for the one Irina posted.

Steph: yeah...

Steph: but other than that in each picture he has struck such naturally effortless poses. Out of the whole Wayne family, Dick is the most photogenic.

Richard: thanks for saying so Steph but I'm feeling a little down right now. Uplifting comments can't lift me up.

Steph: poor you.

Damian: I won't take back what I said earlier. No matter how many uplifting comments you shower on him.

Richard: and here I thought you loved me, BabyBat 😢

Damian: you're just tolerable enough for me not to kick you out of the house.

Tim: in other words, Dami is saying that he loves you enough so you don't have to worry about being thrown out.

Damian: I said no such thing, Drake!

Tim: I doubt that. Isn't that what you meant?

Damian: no.

Irina: but it really is a very cute picture. The one with Richard and the little puppy.

Barbara: I agree.

***

Richard: on an ending note regardless of what Dami said just now, thank you so much guys! This was the best birthday I ever had.

Cassie: you say that every year.

Richard: that's because with every passing year, the parties get more and more fun!

Steph: aw you're too sweet Richard.

Tim: he sure is.

Tim: and once again, happy birthday dearest bro.

Richard: I love you all and feel blessed to be a part of such a loving family 💕

Selina: we feel blessed to have you too dear.

***

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

14.4K 136 23
Damian wayne x y/n oneshots You can request others if y'all want It doesn't matter Hope you enjoy it. Request are open ⚠️ Warning ⚠️might contain Cu...
3.8K 441 54
~• Book 1 of The Toxic Ashes Series •~ "Feels like I'm falling into a world I can't control, I hear it calling down in my soul, gripping my bones." [...
4.7K 184 24
Another of these full trigger warnings. I don't own DC and all that jazz...so yeah enjoy. Sorry if it sucks. Started 07/24/2020
33.8K 1.5K 23
"Call me anything but a damsel in distress, For distress is nothing compared to what I deal with." [Book 1] [Timothy Drake] [Started: 02/07/2020] [Co...