Pokémon Indigo League (Altern...

By YoungHopeProductions

(Still don't own Pokemon or the anime) Ash Ketchum, a young boy from Pallet Town in the Kanto region starts h... More

Beginnings and Origins!
Pokemon I Choose You
Pokemon Emergency
Birds, Bugs and Samurai, Oh my
Showdown in Pewter City!
Cleffa,an Egg and the Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
The Path to the Pokemon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander, The Stray Pokemon
Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the S.S. Anne
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
See You Soon Butterfree
Lavender Tower and Power
Aura and Psychic Showdown
Time for the Water Wars
Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden
Honorary Char & the Raging Ape
Pokemon Scent-Sation
Hypno's Naptime
Gringey City and Digging Digletts
The Ninja Poke-Showdown
Big Race, Reserves and The Safari
Prehistory and Evolutionary
Showdown at Dark City
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Holy Matrimony
Who Gets The Toge-Twins?
Volcanic Panic
Battle of The Badge
Pokemon Leagues & New Friends

Pokemon Fashion Flash

6.1K 129 15
By YoungHopeProductions

(< > Is the translation of pokemon's speech , [ ] is the pokedex and bold are thoughts)

Our heroes arrive in Scissor Street thanks to Brock.
"Why did you want to come here Brock?" Misty asked, Ash then says "Scissor Street is also called Breeder's Lane."

Misty nods and says "Oh yeah, I bet he's looking for some good breeder gear." Brock seems to be looking for something in particular.

They come along a busy salon called Salon Roquet. Ash says "How much do you wanna bet it's Team Rocket?" Misty and Brock just ignore him and Brock says "Is that supposed to be a pokemon or a Christmas tree?"

Ash gagged a bit. He never understood why people would dress up their pokemon like that unless it was the pokemon's wishes. But it clearly wasn't here. He remembered reading about a famous breeder named Suzie that has a shop nearby, she even has a Vulpix.

His own Vulpix could make good friends with her. He let's out his Vulpix and carries her, finding Suzie's shop, Brock relieved Ash found it and the other two following him. They see the famous Suzie, giving a massage to a Chansey. Chansey's trainer came and picked her up, the trainer and Suzie being friendly, even saying "See you soon Suzie."

After introductions, Brock was blushing a storm and stammers out saying he wants to be a breeder like Suzie.

"Well, I'm very flattered." Misty was found cooing over Suzy's Vulpix, who was napping on a velvet chair. Misty picks it up, Suzie and Ash trying to convince her not to do that. She found out why by having a Flamethrower in the face. Brock finally said "Suzie, I beg to accept me as your pupil!"

Everyone was shocked at this request, Suzie said that she doesn't have students and that breeding takes up all of her time. Ash asks to use the bathroom, to which Suzie gave the directions to.

(I forgot to add this detail in any of the chapters and I'm sorry. T.T)

Ash looks in the mirror, removing his bangs across his grayish blue eye and
has a look of shame and disgust towards said eye, scratch that, both eyes. And it was thanks to the bullies.
(Flashback)

Ash was around two when he began taking note of his odd eyes and he saw a moment in an episode of his mom's favorite shows.

It showed a long montage of a boy with heterochromic green and brown eyes being bullied, harrassed and ridiculed by his eyes.

Ash didn't bother watching the rest of the episode. He was in denial. No one would do those things. After all, it was just a TV show. The realm of fiction...Right? He tried to convince himself this and decides to go to outside, but not too far.

Just around the town for a short walk. He never really talked or had any interactions with anyone else in town besides his family , Gary , and Professor Oak, though, with Gary, it wasn't really a lot to warrant attention to Ash's eyes surprisingly.

Speaking of the devil, Gary Oak sees Ash and his eyes. He was with other kids and Gary started laughing in a taunting tone. "Hey guys, look at Ash's stupid eyes!"

The other kids started laughing too. Calling him names like "Odd eyed freak" and "Mismatch". It continued like that for years, not just his eyes, but his spikey hair, even though Gary had spikey hair, his lighting bolt marks on his cheeks, and his autism.

What was the straw that broke the Camerupt's (Get it?) back though, was when Delia was becoming abusive for not just his powers and autism, but his looks too. Not even Trip knows about the abuse and his eyes. He always covered it up, literally.
(End of Flashback)

Ash was softly crying and Pikachu, Eevee, and Vulpix were nuzzling and wiping away Ash's tears. Ash hugs his pokemon lovingly, thanking Arceus that he still has his pokemon, Professor Oak and Trip. He wondered what happened to Serena, but Brock called Ash for lunch.

Before all of this, Ash's pokemon finally started eating Brock's pokemon food. While it's very good, they mention it's not as good as Ash's.  "Well Ash, your Pikachu, Eevee, and Vulpix look very healthy. They have beautiful coats, not just that they're shiny pokemon." Suzie complements, Ash blushed modestly.

"Brock, do you make their food?" She asked, Ash answers with "The bowls infront of them, yes. My pokemon occasionally eats his food, but they eat my recipes more." Suzie's Vulpix approaches Ash's Vulpix, she offers Suzie's Vulpix some of her food. Suzy's Vulpix tries it and enjoys it very much.

"Brock, this is very impressive. My Vulpix rarely eats anything I haven't made myself!" Suzie complements. Ash offers Suzy's Vulpix some of his homemade food that he left on the table, to who tries it and enjoys it just as much.

"Wow Ash, you and Brock really impress me a lot." Brock looks heart broken after mini celebrating that Vulpix likes his food.

Ash feeds his own Vulpix some Rare and EXP candies and Ash's Vulpix wants to evolve, to which Ash luckily has a Fire Stone and she evolves into a beautiful silvery lavender Ninetales.
Ash scans Ninetales.

[Ninetales, the Fox Pokemon and the evolved form and Vulpix.Some legends claim that each of its nine tails has its own unique type of special mystic power.
This Ninetales is level 73 and knows the moves , Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Extrasensory, Will-O-Wisp, Safeguard, Inferno, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Stored Power, Flare Blitz,Mystical Fire, Heat Wave, Iron Tail, Energy Ball, Fire Blast,Howl*Egg Move* and Hypnosis *Egg Move*]

Suzie was in awe of Ash's Ninetales.
"Ash, this is amazing! It's almost like you can understand pokemon!"

A not so well known fact about those with aura or psychic powers is that they get the power to understand pokemon, so Ash blushes modestly and laughed nervously. Brock was becoming a little jealous of Ash.

After all, he's a greater chef, trainer, and could even be the best breeder in the world. Ash notices this and says "You know Suzie, Brock is really good with pokemon care. And he knows how to think quickly and calmly. Maybe you two will be great as student and teacher. Even if it's for a day." Brock was stunned.

Ash wasn't going to boast about his skills? Then again, he never really did that. "And he did make food that Vulpix tried first. I didn't really hide my food." It was true. He had it on the table to help Brock think of ideas for other varieties of fire type pokemon food. Brock was again stunned at how Ash was being so humble.

Suzie changed the subject with "Did you guys see the new shop, Salon Roquet?" Ash replies "That tacky place? Yeah, we've seen it. Personally, I don't see the point in dressing up pokemon like that."
Suzie explains that ever since it opened, people wanted their pokemon to look as flashy as possible and that a breeder's job is to help a pokemon find it's inner strength and beauty.

Misty says "But some pokemon like to be all dressed up sometimes, right Pikachu? I see it now." Misty described about Pikachu being cute in a pink dress. However, it was short lived with Ash saying "You do know my Pikachu is clearly male, right?"

He continues with "I think my pokemon look fine the way they are. I mean, of they ever wanna dress up for special occasions, sure, but they should remember it's the inside that matters in the end, right?" Misty straight up ignores his mini speech and says "I think Pikachu would be happier of it were always dressed up."

Ash glares, but has an idea. "You know, if you think fashion is so great, why not take your Psyduck to that salon?" Even though it's an obvious trap. Misty says it's a great idea and brings out Psyduck.

Ash snickers and says "We'll see who gets the last quack." Misty says "We're already so cute, we'll look cute in anything!" Ash says "I'm sure Psyduck will." Speaking of duck pokemon, Ash let's out his own Psyduck, petting her lovingly.

Misty and her own Psyduck leaves. Suzie admits that lately, she's been doubting her methods, but Brock jumps in and says "Don't say things like that! You got to keep following the path you believe in!"

Suzie thanks him, but still doesn't know what to do, but Ash spoke. "They want style over substance, so why give them substance with style?"
It didn't take them long for an idea to come to them. They decided to make a lesson in pokemon care. This is about massage.

It didn't take long for everyone to swarm around Suzie's shop. Misty was surprised that she became the only one in line. The woman that was in Suzie's shop before with her Chansey finds Misty and explains Suzie's lesson.

They managed to get in and a 'disguised' Team Rocket sees Misty and were quick to think of a plan. They dress her up in a new outfit, which was to her liking. They decided to do some make up, but Meowth broke their covers, then Misty calls for her Psyduck.

However, he was missing. Ash was demonstrating how to massage a pokemon with electric pouches on their cheeks, but Psyduck went to them, telling them about Team Rocket having Misty. They went to the shop and sees Misty is tied up and Brock and Ash snickers when they see her new look.

Team Rocket reveals them self and Meowth stupidly reveals their plan to make money quick with this scan and if they ever brought in a rare pokemon, to keep it for themselves after distracting their owner. Ash was ticked at this. Pikachu, Ninetales, and Ash's Psyduck comes out and Brock let's pit his Geodude.

Ash's Psyduck started to glow and evolve into Golduck after Ekans's Wrap attack.
Ash scans his new Golduck.

[Golduck, the Duck Pokemon and the evolved form of Psyduck. It appears by waterways at dusk. It may use telekinetic powers if its forehead glows mysteriously. This Golduck is level 48 and knows the moves
Hydro Pump, Psybeam, Disable, Psychic, Aerial Ace, Disable, Ice Punch, Fury Swipes, Aqua Tail, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Ice Beam, Cross Chop*Egg Move*, Synchronise*Egg Move*, Mud Bomb*Egg Move*, Future Sight *Egg Move*,and Hypnosis *Egg Move *]

Together, Pikachu, Eevee, Golduck, Geodude, Ninetales and Suzie's Vulpix used Thunder, Trump Card, Hydro Pump, Rock Throw, Inferno, and Fore Spin on Team Rocket, making a large tornado of elemental power, making Team Rocket blast off again. But some of the flames flew onto Misty and she got burned.

After getting her out and showing the crowd that the outside doesn't matter as much as the inside.
Suzie thanks Ash and Brock for helping her see what's right. She explained that she's going to keep studying and to close up shop for a while, saying she can only learn so much staying and asks Brock to take Vulpix, to which he accepts while crying tears of joy.

They head off onto Fuchsia City.
As the journey continues.

End of Chapter Twenty Six

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.8K 22
Ash Ketchum is a 7 year old kid back then, when a wild Usarang attacked him and Gary. He fought the pokemon and unlocked his aura abilities. And with...
97.1K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...
205K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
1K 20 18
A reimagining of Ash's journeys through all the regions with a smarter Ash a lot of Elements from the games will be involved abilities,natures four m...