Smile~Corbyn Besson

By magastically

Sometimes you just got to Smile Besson, even when the world around you is falling apart More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

12

814 13 7
By magastically

Sophia's POV

*beep* *beep*

I click my phone as I pop out of bed. Todays the day I turn in my pictures. I quickly get dressed and grab my bag and head to school.

*ding*

I look at a text from Corbyn.

Bean 💗~ Good luck today 😀

Sophia~ thanks dork ☺️

I put my phone in my back pocket as I head to school. I was actually early today. I walked in and took my seat.

"Alright every one turn in your pictures." My teacher yells.

I turn in my pictures of Corbyn and sit down.

"If you win the interview you will get a call tonight with more info." She says as she looks at all of us.

I play with my fingers nervously as I sigh. I bet I won't win it.

After class

I walk out of class and see Corbyn standing outside.

"So how did it go?" He asks as he smiles at me.

"I bet I won't win." I mumble.

"How could you not? I mean I am your pictures. And I'm so gorgeous." He says as I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"Want to hang out today?" He asks me.

"Don't you have some music to record or something." I say back.

"We are going on tour soon so we are free for this last week." He says.

I playfully sigh. "Dang it. I wanted a excuse to not hang out with you." I say as he looks hurt.

"Ouch." He whispers.

"I just wanna chill at my house if you wanna come." I say as we walk to my place.

"Sure." He says with his perfect smile.

We walk up to my apartment.

"We can watch some Netflix." I say as I sit on my bed. He sits next to me. I open my laptop and set in between us.

Corbyn scoots closer to me and wraps his arm around me as I lay my head on his chest.

I can't believe we are cuddling.

"What should we watch?" Corbyn asks me.

"I don't care." I say as I feel safe in his warm embrace.

"I've never been cuddled before." I blurt as I cover my mouth.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"Not even by your own pare..." he begins to say but stops.

I look away from him and sigh.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"No. Your fine." I whisper.
____________________________
I love Corbyn 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 943 18
Alex Thompson is the exact opposite of Mitchell Harper (bad education), so when they form an unlikely friendship and she begins to have feelings for...
689K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
184K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...