Amnesia (Sequel to Quickly)

By moaningdinah

A lot can change. Sequel to Quickly More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaptee 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Erm
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 35

1.4K 52 2
By moaningdinah

A/N I'm ending this story soon, probably in the next chapter. And y'all are gonna kill me for it probably.
•••

"What's up guys it's been a while since I posted on here. As most of you know I was in an accident that had me lose my memory. I lost about a year of memories, so I forgot about 10 months worth of memories. So basically me singing, and Lauren. But yesterday I regained my memory back which was because I hit my head on a bench" I said and started laughing a bit. "As you see here" I said pointing to the bandage on my forehead. "Nothing serious I promise. I just wanted to say thank you for all the support and understanding my situation. Also I apologize that I haven't uploaded any covers in a while, or new music. Buuuuut I will be releasing a new EP tonight at midnight. It's nothing special I just put this together at the last minute. And today is the year anniversary of Kayren! It's crazy how much time flies so before the accident I put together a slide show. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the support guys I love you to the moon and back forever and always. You're all incredible people and deserve happiness anyway I hope you enjoy this Kayren video. Happy anniversary Lauren" I edited the video then putting in the slideshow of Lauren and I.

It was our one year anniversary. Yesterday when I got home from the hospital I fell asleep, and didn't get time to plan anything special for Lauren and I. I was scared of how she'll react to it because this is something she's been looking forward to. Thankfully I was able to hey her present.

•••

"Wait you're not mad?" I asked.
"No I get you didn't have time to plan anything, I do. I'm not blaming you. I'm fine with just cuddling with you, watching movies. I'm 100% okay with it. Plus it's cute how you made a homemade tent"
"But I just feel bad-"
"Babe it's fine" Lauren smiled, and pecked my lips.
"Well shall we enter the fort?"
"Did you just say shall?"
"Yes"
"You're cute"
We entered the fort where I had pillows, blankets, and lights hanging. There was also a movie projector.
"This is so cute" Lauren commented.

•••
"You're not serious?" Lauren said after I told her my speech with tears filling her eyes.
"I'm dead serious Lauren. You're not just my girlfriend but best friend. I fell in love with someone that's true, and doesn't make me shy. Lauren I love you so much, yes were still underage. Marry me, you're the one I've waited for and I want be with you forever. Marry me Lauren Christine Cimorelli"
"Yes. Yes I will marry you" she said then pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "I love you so much" she said before attaching out lips together.
"I love you too" I slipped the ring on her finger, then intertwined our fingers together. "Were closer to forever"
"Forever"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 265 34
Two years later...
2.9K 42 20
Your life can change within seconds and in Jasmine and Jesse case it was in milliseconds. *Sexual content * mature language
7.9K 134 23
Not much to say because I forgot. (amnesia)
8.4K 308 23
SEQUEL TO SHE DISAPPEARED. I know it seems weird to everyone. But I need to go. I need to change my life. I need to do this....