๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’† ๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ...

De chaejoong_17

Tharn: Tharn is a famous singer all round the globe. Living a luxurious lifestyle makes him a person who have... Mai multe

Introduction
Chapter 1: Love At First Sight?
Chapter 2:The Confusion Part I
Chapter 2:The Confusion Part II
Chapter 3: Dinner or Date?
Chapter 4: Learning to Love
Chapter 5:The Moment I Need You
Chapter 6:เธ—เธตเนˆเธฃเธฑเธ (Darling)
Chapter 7: The Growing Love
Chapter 8: A Day
Chapter 9:I think I've loved you too much
Chapter 10: Let's Fly
Chapter 11 : 21 February
APOLOGIES (NOT AN UPDATE)
Chapter 12: Forgotten
Chapter 13: Reminiscent
Chapter 14: Memoirs
Chapter 15: Long Lost Blood
Chapter 16: Still With You
Chapter 17: I Fucking Love You
Chapter 18: Let's Start Again
Chapter 19: Chasing
Chapter 20: With You
Chapter 21: The Gifted
Chapter 22: Love
Chapter 23: Le dรฉfi de la vie
Chapter 24:Love Story I
Chapter 25: Love Story II
Chapter 26: Shopping Maniac
Chapter 27: Pho
Chapter 28: Love And Affection
Special Chapter : 'Singto' (LeoKen's story part)
Chapter 29: ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ(Part 1)
Chapter 29 : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ (Part 2)
Chapter 30: '๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ'

Words from The Writer

11.4K 221 20
De chaejoong_17

Hey guys. So here I am with a new book for TharnType fanfiction.

After a few days of thinking,I have came up with a plan to make a new book for TharnType and now changing the storyline a little bit far from the real one.(The one that P'MAME,the real writer of this story)Well after some encouragement from you guys that spend times to read my works and adore them,I think I shouldn't stop. I also need this to get my mind relax and share my fantasies with others who may have the same thought as I am. I may take time to make the story works since it is still fresh and I am not sure if you guys like it or not. If you do,then stay tuned with me. But if you think the other way,I won't pushed you guys to read it. It is a great pleasure to share what I can develop as a fanfiction writer and spread happiness to others. Thank you so much for the support and I hope that this new book can give out satisfaction to those who read it.

(New Cover Design)

Well,the first chapter is still ongoing so I hope you guys can wait until tomorrow and I'll be releasing it. Thank you. And for a reminder,this is only a fanfiction. All the story is originated from TharnType which are written by a great and passionate writer name P'MAME..

And

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

313K 17.5K 64
Type swallowed hard, watching the little water drops slide down Tharn's defined chest. He pressed the shutter button. The shutter clicked and the lig...
19.6K 1.3K 16
โœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
397K 15.9K 20
"Sorry Type, but can you kiss me! " "Tharn! The fuck did you just say!" -------- "Tharn you jerk! Everyone thinks we are dating! " "Uhh... Yeah...
33.1K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...