Soul x Reader

Galing kay cookiesxcocoa

Fan fiction between Soul and reader, enjoy! Contains sexual content Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 - First Kiss?
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6- Kid
Part 8
Part 9
10 - A Night With Soul

Part 7- kid

7.6K 173 41
Galing kay cookiesxcocoa

With my legs gripped tightly around his waist, I lean in to his face, our noses touching. I connect my lips to his, he tries to put his tongue in my mouth but I don't let him. He grabs my thigh, which makes me gasp allowing his tongue inside. I run my hands up and down his hair.
Kid's POV- I pull back away from y/n's face and move down to her neck, sucking to where hickeys can be seen to make the others jealous.
"Time up!" Someone yells from outside.~~~~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.4K 268 14
All rights go to the creators of Riverdale and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. Heartofice97: Valentina Blossom, KP Jones and...
137K 2.2K 9
In a get together between the 'gang' Mai thinks it will be fun to play a little game of seven minutes in heaven. Because you and her are always messi...
8K 529 10
You saw in many stories where the mafia rule in the world but in this story there is someone who rule on Mafia the mafia's king . The story about the...
8M 229K 37
"Be my girlfriend, Bella" He hissed again. ~~ One Friday night party. One popular boy and one ordinary girl. A random kiss, and a sudden proposition...