𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 ✮𝙹.𝙹...

By -vantaeggukies_

"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warne... More

ℂ𝕙. 𝟙: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛: ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟜: ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟝: 𝔸𝕤𝕜 𝕄𝕖 𝕆𝕦𝕥
ℂ𝕙. 𝟞: 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙. 𝟟: 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟠: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕆𝕦𝕥
ℂ𝕙. 𝟡: 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟘: 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟙: 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕣
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟚: 𝕀𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝔹𝕖!
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟛: ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟜: 𝔻𝕒𝕕!?
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟝: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟞: ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟟: 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟠: 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟡: 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟘: 𝔼𝕦𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟙: 𝕀'𝕞 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟚: 𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕟 𝕒 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕖
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟛: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕌𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝔸 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕚𝕖𝕤?
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟜: 𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟝: ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟞: 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕄𝕖 𝔾𝕠
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟟: 𝕀𝕗 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪...
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟠: 𝔸𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤
ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟡: 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟘: 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟙: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦?
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟛: 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕕
ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟜: 𝕀 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕠𝕠
𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 👀

ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟚: ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤

4.3K 198 37
By -vantaeggukies_

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I opened my eyes and a yawn left my mouth. The place I woke up at was unfamiliar to me. Where am I?

I was lying on the floor of a dark room. The only source of light was a window. I stood up and walked to the window to look outside. But something held my ankle from moving forward. I looked down at my feet and saw both my ankles were chained to the floor. What? Why am I chained? Who even brought me here?

I took the chain in my hand and pulled on it. But it really was stuck. Moreover, pulling on it only made my ankles hurt.

I guess the sound of the chains grabbed someone's attention and I saw a person enter the room.

I looked at him and I almost had a heart attack. How is this possible? He couldn't be here. He's....he's.....dead......right? But then how is he standing in front of me right now?

"T-T-Taehyung." I stuttered in shock but he thought I was scared.

"Don't be scared, Y/n. I won't hurt you if you just cooperate with me." Taehyung said smirking.

"But how are you......"

"Alive? Shocking, right? Well that's because I'm one of Jungkook's kind." Taehyung said getting closer towards me.

My mind was still blank from the shock so I didn't realize what his words meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Taehyung scoffed, "I'm a werewolf, too. If you didn't know, werewolves don't die so easily. Jungkook failed to kill me and now I want revenge for everything he's ever done to me."

"Why am I here? Did you chain me up? Please let me go." I wasn't scared but a little nervous.

Taehyung chuckled and said, "I wouldn't chain you up if I wanted to let you go that easily."

"Then what do you want from me?" I asked showing a little bit of frustration.

"What I want from you? That's an interesting question." Taehyung cupped my face in his hands and leaned in closer.

"First of all, I wanna finish where we left off." Taehyung gave me a quick peck on my lips. I flinched at the contact and tried to push him away. And just like last time he was stronger than me.

"Second of all, I want to hurt Jungkook for taking away what was supposed to mine. I want to hurt him for stealing away the life I was supposed to live." Taehyung started leaning closer to me one more time.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS. WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL ME?" I screamed my lungs out as I threw another punch at Jimin's face. But he still didn't say anything. His face was swollen by now but his silence just made me want to punch him even more.

I thought he was my friend. I thought he was Y/n's friend. But he decided to backstab us both. Because of him god knows what state Y/n is in right now. He was showing loyalty to the wrong friend.

I wanted to tear him into pieces. I wanted him to suffer. All I saw was red.

But then Y/n's image and her words flashed before my eyes. The reason why she had separated her ways with me. I don't know if I'll be able to get her back, but I can't anymore let her think I'm violent and murderous. So I let go of Jimin and he dropped to the floor.

"She trusted you. She trusted you and that's why she came here to talk to you. She trusted you so much that she believed your words over mine. And look at what you did. Is that what you call being loyal to a friend?" I shouted the words at Jimin. It seemed as if there was a hint of guilt in his eyes but honestly I couldn't care any less.

════✮❁•°ꜰᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ°•❁✮ ════

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It had been a few days since I was kidnapped. I didn't get the best treatment in the world but honestly things could've been worse. Taehyung said he wanted to wait a few days before contacting Jungkook because he wanted Jungkook to suffer while thinking about me.

But I honestly didn't know what to feel about him. Of course I wanted to get out of here. But I didn't want to rely on Jungkook.

First of all, I didn't want to be involved in a violent situation around him.

Second of all, I didn't want him to get hurt. I know it sounds crazy but I still cared about him. Even when I shouldn't show any sympathy towards him.

I heard the door unlock and saw Taehyung enter the room. His eyes went to the food that was on the small table.

"Why didn't you eat?" He asked closing the door behind him.

"I'm not hungry." My voice was a quiet murmur. I looked away from his eyes.

"You should eat. If you starve and die then you won't be of any use to me."

I didn't respond and just stayed silent.

"Jungkook is coming today."

"What?" My voice instantly went loud.

"So now you decide to speak properly to me." Taehyung chuckled. "I sent him this address. He's coming to get you today. Or at least that's what he thinks he's doing. He's easily going to fall into my trap."

Trap? What trap? What is he talking about? I started panicking a little and Taehyung noticed.

"Why are you scared for him? Aren't you supposed to hate him?"

He was right. Why was I acting like that? But I really couldn't help it.

I saw Taehyung get out of the room and then coming back in after a minute with some more chains.

"Since Jungkook is coming, I need to make sure he can't escape with you that easily."

My eyes widened and I knew what he meant. He came closer towards me and restrained my hands with the chains. I tried to move my hands away from his grip but I was too weak since I wasn't eating much the last few days.

After Taehyung was done he left me there without saying anything else. I was sitting down on the cold floor with my hands restrained behind me. I started dozing off until I heard some kind of noise.

I didn't know how long I dozed off for but my eyes opened up fully when I saw what was happening in front of me.

I saw the doorknob being turned but the door was locked. Someone was trying open the door. I sat up and didn't make any noise as I just silently watched. Suddenly the doorknob stopped moving and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. And then whoever was on the other side started to kick the door down. The door looked like it was about to fall off any second.

I started getting a little bit of scared of whoever was on the other side of the door because of their aggressiveness and power.

Suddenly I saw the door fall in front of me and I let out a loud scream. The person immediately ran to me and used one of his hands to cover my mouth to muffle the scream. He wrapped his other arm around me. I closed my eyes in fear of whoever was in front of me and what they were about to do to me. Tears started falling down from my eyes and onto the person's hand. I quietly started sobbing into the hand.

"Shhh. Don't be scared. It's just me. You know I won't hurt you." The person said to me.

I felt a little bit of relief wash over me as I recognized the voice. He was someone dangerous as well. But still I decided to trust his words even after knowing what he did to that trust last time. I internally scoffed at myself for letting my emotions take over me like that.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had huge eye bags under his eyes and his skin didn't look too healthy. But despite all that he still managed to look beautiful.

There was a look of concern and anger in his face. Was he angry at me for being so vulnerable?

He moved his hand away from my mouth and more tears started falling down my eyes. He pulled me closer to his chest and now my cries were muffled against his chest.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry for being so vulnerable all the time." I felt the need to apologize.

"Hey....it's not your fault okay? Please don't apologize for that." He started caressing my cheek. I know we broke up but I really needed the comfort he was giving me.

Suddenly I spotted a figure behind him. It was Taehyung. He had something in his hand which kind of looked like a gun.

"JUNGKOOK, WATCH OUT!" I screamed out and tried to move forward but the chains stopped me.

It was already too late.

I heard Jungkook yelp and fall on my lap.

"JUNGKOOK?! JUNGKOOK!! PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!" I was screaming and crying really loud at the same time.

But he didn't respond to me nor he moved at all. I looked up and saw Taehyung smirking at me.

"Don't worry. He's not dead yet. Do you really think I'll let him die that easily?"

I looked down at him and that's when I noticed the small needle stuck to his neck. I realized he wasn't shot with a bullet but he was drugged.

Taehyung came towards us and picked up one of Jungkook's leg. He started dragging him on the floor.

"Taehyung, where are you taking him? Please let him go."

Taehyung didn't answer me and just kept walking. I felt myself break down in more tears and start screaming like a maniac. I guess that annoyed Taehyung a bit because the next thing I know there's a shot of pain in my neck and I felt darkness taking over me.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey there! How are doing? I hope you're having a great day. I'm not sure how you managed to still stick with this book but I'm really glad that you chose to give it a chance.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I love you for reading until here and willing to keep reading.

Psst, only a few more chapters to go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 219 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
223K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...
497K 22K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...