𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 ~ 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬...

By 1HuffleyPuffley1

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 /'𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝^𝐬𝐭/ 𝐍𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨�... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝗼
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
Authors note (ง'̀-'́)ง
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 ~ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞
AN
Sequel...
ITS OUT

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝗼𝐧𝐞

1.9K 78 83
By 1HuffleyPuffley1

"Gross Faggots." Joel growls with so much venom Sebastian was surprised nobody had dropped dead. He slams his fist into some lockers, indenting them and causing Sebastian to jump from his safety of the corner. "They should be killed."

Sebastian knew who Joel was talking about. He had seen him and Chris kiss yesterday morning in the hallway, glaring daggers at them that Sebastian caught from the corner of his eye.

At this, one of Joel's friends laugh. "Yeah, they should." He agrees, nodding his head.

Sebastian bows his head and stuffs his shaking hands inside of Chris's hoodies pocket, trying to become as invisible as possible as he shuffles past them. It doesn't work, and Sebastian is caught by the arm, Joel twisting it behind his back and forcing his chest into some lockers.

Sebastian cries out and Joel laughs. "Well, would you look at this." He hisses, tightening his grip on Sebastian's boney wrist so that it was practically crushing it.

Sebastian whimpers and wills himself not to cry. Come on, you've had worse. Stop it.

The others scoff. "Speak of the fucking devil, hows your boyfriend, faggot?"

"L-let me go," Sebastian stutters in response, feeling as though his wrist was about to snap. Knowing Joel and Sebastian's underweight figure, it just might with enough force.

Joel only laughs. "I don't think so." He snarls, pulling Sebastian backwards and spinning him around, crashing his back into the lockers.

Sebastian winces, the fresh burn marks and bruises aching and stinging, almost as though they were bleeding, and Sebastian allows his tears to fall. It was too much.

"Pl-please." He begs. "Let me go!"

Joel opens his mouth to respond, hand latching around Sebastian's throat, when he is cut off by a familiar, confident voice, the crowd of students falling silent.

"Joel."

Sebastian's tears blurred his vision and his ears were ringing, still trapped in Joel's grip, leaving him unable to see who had spoken. Joel glares at the figure as he turns around, rolling his eyes and still squeezing Sebastian's throat.

"Let him go." Chris orders, taking a step forward and preparing himself to throw the first punch, Anthony by his side. Anything to save Sebastian.

Joel scoffs and releases Sebastian, who looses his footing and falls to the floor. He wipes his tears away with shaking hands and looks over at Chris, fear rippling through his veins at the clenched fists by Chris's side. If it weren't for the bell ringing, signalling for first period, Sebastian may have had a panic attack.

Joel rolls his eyes before walking off, Anthony making sure to bump shoulders with the other to wind him up. Chris's face softens as he quickly walks over to Sebastian, lending out his hand. "Are you okay?" He asks, helping his boyfriend to his feet.

"Yeah, M'fine." Sebastian mumbles, grabbing his bag from off the floor, ignoring the pain flowing through his veins. "You didn't have to do that, I was handling it."

Chris sighs. "I know." He whispers, nodding for Anthony to leave. "I just thought I should step in. I didn't want you getting hurt."

"Well I did."

They stand in silence for a few moments, not knowing what else to say, when another bell rings, letting them know they had only a few minutes left to save themselves from detention.

"Sorry, C." Sebastian mumbles, bowing his head and rubbing his arm. "I've gotta go to English." With that, he turned on his heels and walked away, leaving Chris standing, utterly frozen in shock.

"But we have English... together." He whispers sadly.

Chris walks slowly to English, making it right before he was given a detention for being late, and takes his seat behind Sebastian, trying to catch the boys gaze. English and the rest of their subjects went like this, Chris trying to talk to Sebastian, while he ignored Chris.

It was painful.

When lunch comes around, Sebastian grabs Chris's hand and bows his head. "I'm sorry." He mumbles. "I just... I was scared that this morning would happen again."

Chris smiles softly and lifts Sebastian's head up with a finger under his chin. "Seb, it's okay." He says gently, pressing the softest of kisses to Sebastian's lips. "I understand. Just don't scare me like that."

Sebastian bites his lip. "I'm sorry."

Kissing his lips once more, Chris takes Sebastian's hand and leads him into the cafeteria. They take their seats and keep their hands hidden under the table, already agreeing on not telling the group. Not yet.

Scarlett looks over at the two, and notices their hands under the table. She smirks. "Congrats on finally growing a pair and asking, Evans." She whispers into Chris's ear, earning a smack behind the head and a glare.

"So." Emily whispers, cupping her hand over Sebastian's ear. "What are we doing for stage three?"

Sebastian shrugs. "I- I don't think we should continue the plan." He whispers back, rubbing his arm awkwardly. "I just... the uniform thing was the last straw."

Emily frowns. "So you're just giving up on the plan? Come on, Seb. Nothing has happened since then, stop being such a wuss."

Sebastian sighs and gets up from his seat at the table, walking straight out of the cafeteria. Everyone watches in bewilderment, Letitia rising from her seat to go after him, when Chris beats her to it, running out.

Emily's nagging and the pain in his back was overpowering Sebastian. He needed something, someone to make it stop.

A hand wraps around Sebastian's wrist, stopping him in his tracks and flowing a wince from his lips. "Seb," Chris says gently, "hold on."

Sebastian turns around to face the other, head bowed. "W-what?" He whispers, lower lip wobbling. Sebastian didn't know why he was being so emotional, the pain wasn't the worst he's had and Emily's nagging wasn't out of the ordinary.

All the pain was, was from his father throwing a jug of boiling water on his clothed back and standing on Sebastian's back so that he had to suffer. Listen to Sebastian scream an ear piercing scream and cry and cry and cry. Watching as Sebastian flailed his arms out, digging his nails into the floor, desperately trying to get away.

"STOP!" Sebastian had screamed, "STOP!"

"Oh shut up you dirty faggot." His father had spat, gripping a handful of Sebastian's hair and ripping his head back. "I know about that boyfriend of yours," he had growled  into Sebastian's ear, making Sebastian go rigid with fear. "You made him this way, didn't you? Disgusting."

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" Chris asks, cutting Sebastian from his thoughts and wiping his overflowing tears from his cheeks. "Your shaking."

Sebastian gulps down the lump in his throat and throws himself at Chris, sobbing into his chest. Chris gasps and holds the latter close, right, rubbing circles in his back and listening to Sebastian whimper painfully.

"Seb, whats happened? Am I hurting you?" Chris asks, removing his hands slowly.

"Yes." Sebastian responds hoarsely.

Chris bites his lip. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to-

"It's fine." Sebastian cuts in, holding on tighter to his boyfriend as he tries to pull away. "Don't let go-" he whimpers. "Please."

Chris obeys and holds onto Sebastian, pressing kisses to the crown of his head, rocking him back and forth. "You're okay, Seb. I'm right here."

Chris didn't understand what was happening. One minute he and Emily were talking, and the next Sebastian was rushing out of the cafeteria. Did Emily say something to upset him? Did something happen?

"Seb, talk to me." Chris soothes, wiping away his tears. "Please, Seb. I can help."

Sebastian shakes his head. I can't tell you, Chris. You'd never believe me.

"Is it because of this morning? Did Joel do something else? I'll kill that bastard—

"No!" Sebastian cries. "He didn't!"

"Then what is it!" Chris practically yells. "Your scaring me, Seb." He says softer, cupping the boys cheeks.

"I-I can't say..." Sebastian mumbles.

Chris sighs. "Okay... okay.. that's okay, I'm sorry for pushing."

❀︎❀︎❀︎❀︎

Chris walks inside of his home, wiping his wet and muddy shoes on the mat before toeing them off beside the door. "I'm home." He calls out, dropping his bag beside his shoes and making his way into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi love." His mother says, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "How was school?"

Chris shrugs and takes a seat on the bench. "It was alright."

His mother gives him a knowing look and sighs, shaking her head. "Chris, you looked so deflated. Tell me what's wrong." She says, patting his knee and handing him a glass of water.

Chris sighs. "I just... Sebastian randomly broke down at school and wouldn't tell me why." He explains, rubbing his eyes. "I helped calm him down, but then he said I was hurting him when I was rubbing his back.. I just.."

Chris groans in annoyance. "It's just not easy!"

His mother laughs. "Relationships aren't supposed to be easy, Chris. Talk to him." She says. "Communication is key, isn't it?"

"I guess. But he's at work so I can't talk to him."

"Chris, have I taught you anything?" She asks, smacking him around the head. "So what if he's at work? Go and talk to your boyfriend!"

"Ow, okay!" Chris cries. "Just don't hit me!"

Chris's mother rolls her eyes. "Take your keys." She says, slamming them against Chris's chest. "And go and TALK TO YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"OKAY!"

Chris hops off the counter and trudges over to the front door, slipping his shoes back on and grabbing his bag once more.

"Bye sweetie," his mother calls sweetly, only to have Chris turn around and flip her off, slamming the front door shut. She laughs, shaking her head. "Boys."

Chris drives to Sebastian's work at as fast a pace he could, blasting the music on his radio. He was nervous to say the least. He and Sebastian had only been in a relationship for four days and they were already struggling. Well, more like Chris was struggling to talk to Sebastian.

Chris parks across the road from Sebastian's work and quickly locks his car, slinging his bag over his shoulder and running inside. The bell above the door dings and Sebastian, as cute as ever, was at the register, eyes wide with shock.

"Chris?" He whispers, confused yet happy at the same time. Sebastian had been dying to see Chris since school ended.

Chris grins and runs up to the counter, grabbing Sebastian by the cheeks and slamming their lips together harshly. Sebastian gasps, heat rushing over his cheeks and he doesn't know what to do with his hands. Does he place them on Chris's chest? Around his neck? On his cheeks? Where does he put them!!

Chris pulls Sebastian closer, if that were even possible due to the counter between them, and slips his tongue past Sebastian's lips. He gasps once more, then whimpers softly, finally placing his arms around Chris's neck.

The clear of someone's throat cuts them from one another. Sebastian pulls away, beat red and lips swollen, Chris smirking. They turn to see Sebastian's boss staring at them.

"Okay." She says softly. "I get you guys are adorable and all, but no exchanging whatever is it you were exchanging in the work place please."

A laugh was heard from behind them and Sebastian almost faints. Letitia is there, arms over belly, laughing her heart out.

"I-I'm so sorry." Sebastian stammers out. "It won't happen again."

His boss smiles. "I'm only kidding, just please keep it to a pecking minimum." She says with a laugh, rubbing her belly and disappearing out the back, pulling Letitia with her.

Sebastian breathes out shakily and smacks Chris on the chest. "Jesus, C." He says, "you could've gotten me fired."

Chris laughs. "Sorry, Seb. I just had to come and talk to you."

"What about?" Sebastian asks, checking for no customers.

"I just wanted to apologise for pushing you today at school. It's fine you didn't want to tell me what was going on, I shouldn't have yelled. And would you maybe wanna go on a date with me after your shift?" Chris rushes out, taking in a deep breath and holding Sebastian's hand. "Please?"

Sebastian smiles softly and pecks Chris's cheek. "Its okay. And yes, I'd love too."

Chris grins and pumps his fist in the air. "Yes!"

"So I text you when to pick me up?" Sebastian asks.

"Nope. I'm staying here still the end of your shift to study and get some homework done. So can I get some fries and an orange juice please?"

Sebastian giggles and shakes his head. "Of course. That'll be $8:50 please."

Chris hands over a ten dollar note and winks at his boyfriend. "Keep the change." Who giggles and rolls his eyes. Chris laughs and pecks Sebastian's cheek once more before taking a seat at a booth and pulling out his homework.

CHRIS: I'm staying a sebs work to do homework and then I'm taking him on a little date.

MUM: okay honey, have fun. Don't do anything stupid and please use protection.

CHRIS: MUM!

❀︎❀︎❀︎❀︎

Hey guys, I haven't made the decision yet but I may take a few days off from writing. (I probably won't but-) I just had the weirdest allergic reaction to something and it's quite hard to type even though the swelling in my hands and wrists have gone down. I'm okay, just extremely tired haha. Ilysm! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 844 13
"Kid you don't have to do this." I spin my head around, all the Avengers are behind me. It's like a photo... a perfect photo. Their stances match per...
5.7K 139 10
𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕�...
19.7K 526 21
Mia Stark. Big warning on this book. Self harm Suicide Panic attacks Assult Bullying
267K 7.8K 67
𝐘/𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐱𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...