the other world is like an MM...

By felina_feriko

Sakura's isekai adventure Sakura is the youngest princess of the unrivalled dragon kingdom, Blitzkrieging Eri... More

ACT 1: my Abilities are op
3A) one sided battle
Act 3B) potential simulation
Act 3c) Guild admission
Act 3D: extended battles(3B, 3C)
Act 3E: Potential Simulation (Eriko's Version)
Act 4a) forced request
Act 4b) majestic & erotic battles
Act 4c) Academy Admission pt1
Act 4D) Academy Admission Pt2
Act 5A: Lunch Time Hot Battles
Act 5B: The Ramapaging Sakura
Act 5c: Clash And Clash
Act 5D: The Final Clash

Act 2: Mauniverse town

219 9 27
By felina_feriko

Sakura heads all the way west of the forest, she notices about 8 Firefang armored wolves with hostile intent are heading towards her. She arms herself with black and violet dragonic supreme blaster and pulls the triggers of the twin blasters 16 times at the firefang armored wolves. 16 high speed dragonic aura projectiles are launched towards the firefang armored wolves with a deafening roar can be heard, each wolves is being shot by 1 physical dragonic projectile from and 1 ice elemental dragonic projectile which slowing down the charging speed and defence of firefang armored wolves, Sakura continues to shoot at the 8 firefang armored wolves which are charging towards het with either their fangs infused with blazing flame aura or their front limbs are infused with blazing flame aira with her supreme dragon blasters, decreasing their speed and defense as well as giving them stacks of frostbite overtime until all of them had being shot dead. After each of the firefang armored wolves being shot with 8 rounds of dragon projectiles, their speed has been drastically decreased and start to shiver in great cold even though they are fire elemental typed monster and supposed to have high ice elemental resistance. Sakura continues to shoot at the helpless firefang armored wolves until they are being shot dead.

Once all of the fire fang armored wolves being shot dead, Sakura starts to cast necro restoration to preserve the best quality of the wolves and store them inside her space dimension storage. Her bracelet rings, she presses it, the holographic screen appears and show she gains 4000 exp, 7000 exp total gained, 8000 exp requires to level up to U2.

Eriko's POV

As usual I heads to the forest to gather the require herbs to make my mother feels better, mother was sick for 2 weeks ago. Thanks to uncle Marx's help, my mother is feel slightly better. Without him, I am not so sure that mother, my younger sis and I able to cope after father had died. I dun want to become any burden to my mother and uncle Marx.

I want to become an adventurer, as I want to become stronger and make our lives much more comfortable, but I am unsure that am I able to become an adventurer, am I strong enough to becoming one... And also I am 1year younger to be able to become an adventurer. I wonder when mother will fully recovered from a strange illness that doesn't has a completely cure. If I am stronger, mother won't be suffering right?

I walk deeper in the forest continuing gather more herbs, so mother will have enough herbs to help her recover from strange illness. As I have finished gathering the herbs, I hear some footsteps and howling noise. I take a short peek to see what are coming closer to me.

What 15 firefang armored wolves are in this area.... Firefang armored wolf's level is at least level 15.... They are eilte monster as well... Got to hide from them.... Once they are far apart, I will be able to escape. 10 minutes later 8 of them go further apart, there are 7 of them left.

Out of sudden, I hear numerous of continuous deafening roars and seeing continuous bright dragon aura projectiles being launched to 8 of the wolves until they are all dead. I notice there is a human like shadow which is 275 metres apart from me. I am too excited, finally I am safe. So I scream loudly "please help me". I forget about there are seven wolves are 200 to 250 metres radius away from me.... I am screwed.... As I watch seven firefang armored wolves charges closer to me.... Please, someone please save me.....

End of Eriko pov

Eriko's base stat

Eriko
Level U1 human
END: 75
STR: 45
INT: 55
VIT: 75
WIS: 95
DEX: 100
2500 exp require to level up U2

Eriko's overall base stat:
924HP
1211MP
54 P-ATK
85 M-ATK
114 P-DEF
120 M-DEF
120% SPD
120% ATK-SPD
1.038HP REGEN/SEC
1.331MP REGEN/SEC

Passive abilities

Critical Dex boost
When encounting enemies which are stronger in attack power, Dexterity will increase to up to 50000% according to attack power difference until the end of battle phase.

Extreme sharp sight
Able to see anything clearly which is 25Km away without anything block the view.

Enchanted body stats
Gain additional 30 stats points available to allocate for each level up

Experience leecher
Able to gain the same amount of exp that any allies that is maximum 25m radius apart.

No Active skills

Firefang Armored wolf
Level 15 monster type
A fire elemental wolf armored with hard Armor but it speed doesn't lose to any type of wolves.
Monster stats
6000hp
4000mp
1275 P-ATK
1275 M-ATK
1000 P-DEF
1000 M-DEF
575% SPD
575% ATK-SPD
7HP REGEN/SEC
5MP REGEN/SEC

Supercharged Firefang Armored wolf
Level 20 monster type
A fire elemental wolf armored with hard Armor but it speed doesn't lose to any type of wolves.
Monster stats
10000hp
7000mp
1475 P-ATK
1475 M-ATK
1500 P-DEF
1500 M-DEF
625% SPD
625% ATK-SPD
10HP REGEN/SEC
8MP REGEN/SEC

Ultimate blaze Firefang Armored wolf
Level 30 boss monster type
A fire elemental wolf armored with hard Armor but it speed doesn't lose to any type of wolves.
Monster stats
36000hp
44000mp
2275 P-ATK
2275 M-ATK
2500 P-DEF
2500 M-DEF
675% SPD
675% ATK-SPD
38.5HP REGEN/SEC
46.5MP REGEN/SEC

Sakura continues to find the way out of the forest to the closest town to know more information, after storing all the dead Firefang armored wolves in her dimensional storage. She hears Eriko's loud scream, she rushes in great speed while armed with twin dragon supreme blasters and shooting the wolves to anger the wolves to attack her instead.

4 firefang armored wolves, 2 supercharged firefang armored wolves and 1 ultimate blaze firefang armored wolf charge towards Sakura, as Sakura continues to shoot them with her violet dragonic supreme blaster charged with ice elemental and her black dragonic supreme blaster, greatly reduce the DEX of the wolves as well as breaking the defense of the wolves while dodging elegantly with her boobs bounce and panties being shown like she is dancing gracefully while shooting the wolves as the wolves trying to land their attacks on her but they fail miserably as they crashes on the ground, as Sakura dances elegantly with high speed and continuously shoots the wolves and it looks like the wolves has been trapped in her invisible elegant dance force field which prevent them to exit out of the her invisible elegance dance force field or even trying to attack the girl which is about 100m away from them.

3 minutes has passed, she manages to kill 4 firefang armored wolves, seriously injured 2 supercharged armored wolves, but she doesn't does much damage to the ultimate blaze firefang armored wolf and she didn't get any damage.

Sakura starts to use drago duplicator to summon Ultimate plasma-blaze firefang drago-armored wolf, which is an ulitimate blaze firefang armored wolf armored with violet and black plasma dragon scaled armor while there is a necklace appears on Sakura's neck. Sakura leaps on her violet and black dragon scale armored wolf, as her wolf starts attacking the opposing wolves and she is shooting the opposing wolves with her twin dragon blasters, within 30 seconds, the opposing wolves being defeated. Sakura has level up to U3 after gaining 28000 exp, Eriko level up to U12 after gaining 56000 exp and Ultimate plasma-blaze firefang drago-armored wolf gains 28000 exp.

Ultimate plasma-blaze Firefang drago-Armored wolf
Level 30 Sakura's familiar
A fire elemental wolf is heavily armored with plasma violet dragon scale but it speed outspeed any type of wolves. Its overall stats is equal to its base stat + 1/2 of master's base stat
Familiar base stats
45000hp
48000mp
3875 P-ATK
3875 M-ATK
3000 P-DEF
3000 M-DEF
4875% SPD
4875% ATK-SPD
48HP REGEN/SEC
51MP REGEN/SEC
14200 exp to level 31

Sakura's level U3 base stats
STR: 50 > 200
INT: 65 > 260
VIT: 85 > 340
WIS: 100 > 450
END: 95 > 430
DEX: 40 > 80

20 base point available to allocate

Sakura base overall stats are:
(with no equipment equipped)
1167HP > 5268HP
1213MP > 5452MP
60 P-ATK > 240 P-ATK
98 M-ATK > 402 M-ATK
131 P-DEF > 534 P-DEF
141 M-DEF > 584 M-DEF
48% SPD > 192% SPD
48% ATK-SPD > 192% ATK-SPD
1.298 HP REGEN/SEC > 5.796HP REGEN/SEC
1.317 MP REGEN/SEC > 5.868MP REGEN/SEC

Furry White Cute Cat Ears
(unequip impossible but can be hidden)
+60 VIT > +240 VIT
Equipment effect: stats increase by addtional 1.5 times of it base stats when leveling up each level.
Indestructible.

Cute Wisty Violet Top
+145 WIS > +580 WIS
+80 VIT > +320 VIT
+75 END > +300 END
+50 DEX > +100 DEX
Equipment effect: stats increase by addtional 1.5 times of it base stats when leveling up each level
Indestructible.

Dragonic Endura Jacket
+160 END > 640 END
+100 VIT > 400 VIT
Equipment effect: stats increase by addtional 1.5 times of it base stats when leveling up each level Indestructible.

violet dragonic battle gloves
+165 INT > +660 INT
+165 STR > +660 STR
+125 VIT > +500 VIT
+100 DEX > +400 DEX
Equipment effect: stats increase by addtional 1.5 times of it base stats when leveling up each level.
Indestructible.

White furry cat agility paws (unequip impossible)
+120 DEX > 480 DEX
+65 VIT > 260 VIT
+165 INT > 660 INT
+165 STR > 660 STR
Equipment effect: stats increase by addtional 1.5 times of it base stats when leveling up each level.
Indestructible.

Jet black wisty hot skirt
+145 DEX > +580 DEX
+65 VIT > +260 VIT
+125 WIS > +500 WIS
Equipment effect: stats increase by addtional 1.5 times of it base stats when leveling up each level
Indestructible.

Supreme Furry cat tail
(unequip impossible can be hidden)
+195 STR > +780 STR
+195 INT > +780 INT
+95 VIT > +380 VIT
+95 DEX > +380 DEX
Equipment effect: stats increase by addtional 1.5 times of it base stats when leveling up each level. Indestructible.

7 of them fully equipped, additional bonus stats:
+175 DEX > 700 DEX
+185 END > 740 END
+185 WIS > 740 WIS
+165 VIT > 260 VIT
+195 INT > 780 INT
+195 STR > 780 STR
When leveling up each level, stats will gain addtional 1.5 times of it base stats.

Sakura overall equipments stats:
5395HP > 22180HP
5604MP > 23016MP
864 P-ATK > 3456 P-ATK
955 M-ATK > 3830 M-ATK
1135 P-DEF > 4650 P-DEF
1141 M-DEF > 4584 M-DEF
822% SPD > 3288 SPD
822% ATK-SPD > 3288 ATK-SPD
6.530 HP REGEN/SEC > 26.120HP REGEN/SEC
6.745 MP REGEN/SEC > 26.980MP REGEN/SEC

Sakura overall stats are:
6572HP > 26988HP
6817MP > 27668MP
924 P-ATK > 3696 P-ATK
1053 M-ATK > 4212 M-ATK
1266 P-DEF > 5064 P-DEF
1275 M-DEF > 5120 M-DEF
870% SPD > 3480%
870% ATK-SPD > 3480%
7.828 HP REGEN/SEC > 31.312HP REGEN/SEC
8.062 MP REGEN/SEC > 32.248MP REGEN/SEC
Level up to U4 requires 25000 Exp.

New skill available
Dragonic ion force wall
1500MP
Create a dragon aura force shield that prevent any damage done to anything friendly including and friendly objects that is in its radius. Anythings that is friendly is in the radius of the force shield cannot be hurt or destroyed. For each level of the caster, the force wall can shields up to a diameter of Max MP per M-ATK km.

Eriko
Level U12 human
END: 75 > 3375
STR: 45 > 3345
INT: 55 > 3355
VIT: 75 > 3375
WIS: 95 > 3395
DEX: 100 > 3400
7000 exp require to level up U13
550 additional stats to be allocated.

Eriko's overall base stat:
924HP > 41844HP
1211MP > 41411MP
54 P-ATK > 4014 P-ATK
85 M-ATK > 4705 M-ATK
114 P-DEF > 5394 P-DEF
120 M-DEF > 5400 M-DEF
120% SPD > 4080% SPD
120% ATK-SPD > 4080% ATK-SPD
1.038HP REGEN/SEC > 47.238HP REGEN/SEC
1.331MP REGEN/SEC > 46.811MP REGEN/SEC

Sakura pats her wolf and asks: do you like the name Rai?
Rai wags her tail as an agreement.
Sakura smiles: I am glad that you agree with i calling you Rai.

Sakura rides on Rai heading towards Eriko to check whether she is ok or not. As she reaches Eriko, Rai lays on the ground while Sakura gets off Rai.

Sakura: hi, I am Sakura Flameri Erindrake, are you ok?

Eriko: yes, eh a very cute big sister? thank you very much. I am Eriko Cobalt.

Sakura: you're welcome. Well are you alone?

Eriko: ah... yes. My mother is feeling unwell, so I came to this forest to gather the required herbs to help her recover.

Sakura: well don't matter what right reason you have, once you are in the deep forest you should have equiped with equipments.... to at least protect yourself from danger...

Eriko: yup well, there isn't a choice since my family doesn't has enough money to afford to get them in the town. So I decided to came to the forest to gather them.

Sakura: wait, there is a town nearby?

Eriko: big sis, are you happen to be from somewhere faraway?

Sakura: yup, I am. I got lost, you see.... Can you guide me to your town please?

Eriko: sure, but what will you going to deal with the dead Firefang armored wolves?

Sakura: hmm not so sure yet, maybe keep them fresh first.

Sakura casted necro restoration to preserve the quality of the wolves.

Eriko: well you can earn money by selling the materials in the wolves, it will be much easily to carry if you dismantle them and you won't need to pay the additional service charge for dismantling the monsters that you had defeated before selling them.

Sakura: well I dunno how to dismantle them, I have kept 14 of them before I came to you.

Eriko: oh, you had killed 14 of them before you saved me If you allow me to help you to dismantle them, I will be glad to help you, after all without you, I will be dead. You are even able to have the king of firefang armored wolf as your familiar.

Sakura: sure, for Rai, she is being summoned by my magic. I am able to summon any type of monster, as it is still magic just it is materialized and living, so Rai has the same power level as the king of firefang armored wolf, as well as the plasma lightning power that I had enchanted her to make her much stronger, without this skill, I might still able to defeat the ultimate blaze firefang armored wolf but I need to take much longer time to slay it, btw I will like to make an equipment set for you to defense yourself when you are in the deep forest alone again. *takes out 14 dead firefang armored wolves*

Eriko: wow, ok well thanks for the equipment you going to make for me, I will going to dismantle the wolves and see what they have inside them. Sometime inside the elite monsters will includes some equipment sets, if you are lucky, you will have some unique legendary equipment sets inside them. Unique legendary equipment sometimes need to require some requirement to equip them.

Sakura: ok if there is something interested you, you may take, like you had said, sometime there will be some equipments only you can use. I will going to cook for our lunch.

Eriko: ok.

A violet light appears, as a 5m radius house with two cats head on the roof of the building appears as the violet light disappears.

Eriko: a cat house? Wow didn't see this kind of house before.

Sakura: that's my portable camping house, I will be going in to cook for lunch.

Sakura is cooking while Eriko dismantles the dead wolves. After Sakura has done the cooking, she left her house and check on Eriko. Rai scans the area for any hostile monsters approaching them and ready to fight them, since Rai is a high boosted boss type monster, she will definitely able to defeat almost all the monsters in howling fang forest. Eriko had finished dismantled all the dead wolves, they have obtained 21 wolf pelts, fangs and 84 wolf claws, 1470Kg of wolf meat, 18 wolf fire armor plates, 2 supreme fire wolf plates, 1 ultimate blazing armor plate, 4 sets of rare graded equipment sets, a set of unique super rare equipment set.

Sakura: lunch is ready.

Eriko: nice, what're you cooking for lunch?

Sakura: curry rice

Eriko: curry? What's curry?

Sakura: come in, you will like eating it. It's great

Eriko: ok.

Sakura and Eriko enter the house, they head to the dining room, Eriko doesn't see the dish called curry rice before, the dish give off a strong fragrance smell.

Eriko: so this is curry?

Sakura: yup it is

They start eating the curry.

Sakura: how's it?

Eriko: it is so nice, i dunno a simple dish without meat is so tasty.

Sakura: that's potato to you.

Eriko: oh ic it is made by potato, it is rare in my area, can I take some of them home, so I can share with my mom and my younger sis. Please?

Sakura: later, once we reach the town I will make them as dinner, you can bring as many you want to home to share with ur family. It is better to eat it fresh and warm.

Eriko: ok.

As they continue eating.

Time skip (they finished lunch and Sakura had upgrade the equipment sets they have acquired to an unique Epic equipment set and gives the set to her as well as a status analyzer)

Ultimate blazing lunar equipment set (indestructible)

Ultimate blazing lunar equipment base stats

Ultimate blazing lunar top
+30 VIT
+35 WIS
+25 END

Ultimate blazing lunar gloves
+30 STR
+25 DEX
+35 INT

Ultimate blazing lunar skirt
+35 VIT
+55 END
+45 WIS

Ultimate blazing lunar jacket
+45 END
+40 VIT
+35 WIS

Ultimate blazing lunar dual blades
+60 INT
+60 STR
+75 DEX

Leveling up each level, all the stats of each equipments gain two times of the base stat. When any of Ultimate blazing lunar equipment set is equipped, gain immunity to fire elemental damage, when being hit by any fire type elemental attack, gain 500% of DEX, P-ATK, M-ATK, HP REGEN/SEC and MP REGEN/SEC.

Eriko's equipment total base stats
+2530 VIT
+2310 WIS
+2750 END
+1980 STR
+2090 INT
+2200 DEX

Eriko's equipment overall stats
33902HP
28138MP
2376 P-ATK
2970 M-ATK
3982 P-DEF
4004 M-DEF
2640 SPD
2640 ATK-SPD
37.884 HP REGEN/SEC
32.142 MP REGEN/SEC

Sakura: finally done, this equipment set is your, as well as this status analyzer that will help you a lot later on, I will teach you how to operate it later.

Eriko: thanks you for giving me a great equipment set and great thing. Well we are heading to Manuniverse town, which is the closest town from here.

Sakura: you're welcome. Ok.

Eriko: Rai's back is so fluffy and very comfortable.

Sakura: yup.

As they make their way to Misuniverse town by riding on Rai the 1.6m tall violet ulitmate firefang armored wolf, as she is emitting strong violet plasma force field while heading to Manuniverse town at high speed with Sakura laying on rai's back and Eriko lays on Sakura with her head on Sakura's boobs.

Within 5 minutes, they are 50m away from the town entrance.

Edward: a violet black armored white ultimate blaze firefang armored wolf approaching here? Eh violet and black dragon armor, white fur? Isn't firefang armored wolf has black fur with blazing orange like armor not violet and black dragon armor with white fur?

Rai lays on the ground, Sakura and Eriko get off of Rai. Then Rai disappears with violet light flashing, Sakura's necklace lights up as well. Sakura and Eriko walk to the town entrance.

Edward: ... It lays down and disappears.... Two girls are heading here... Young ladies that was looking for herbs? Who is the hot pink haired girl with cat's ears, cat's paws, a tail as well? Wow... What an unusual outfit she has.... Well she look cute in many ways.

1 minute had passed, Sakura and Eriko have reached the town entrance. Sakura notices that Edwards's eyes is looking straight at her, she realizes that her unusual outfit attracts his attention.

Edwards: good afternoon, young ladies, hmm you are Eriko who was going to howling fang forest, to look for the herbs, did you get what you want?

Eriko replies with a smile: yes~

Edwards: that's gd that, you didn't headed far inside the forest, there are quite a number elite monsters like firefang armored wolf in very far deep in the forest after all. Btw who is this weird looking young lady?

Sakura: I am Sakura, I appreciate that you can ignore my outfit.

Edwards: I understand, each person has their own circumstances, regardless, you will need to show me your ID card before entering.

Eriko shows her ID card.

Edwards: entering is free if you are a resident, but visitors must pay a tax of 2 silvers coins to enter with any ID card from other cities or towns or any guild card or Faction card are accepted as well.

Sakura: I don't have an ID card, since, I live in the mountain cave near the southern west of Howling fang forest, can I enter just paying 2 silver,?

Edwards: Living in mountain cave, I see... I am sorry, even through you are a cute little lady but I have to follow the procedures to let you in since you are a visitor without identification. Any visitors without identification need do a security check but I guess you will be fine as you seems to be an innocent cute girl.

Sakura: ok

Sakura pass 2 silver coins to Edwards and follows him to the examination room. As they walk into the room, there is a reception counter, as Edward enter the counter and places crystal on the desk.

Edwards: just place your hand on the crystal, that all you need to do. If it emits red light, you have a criminal record.

Sakura: okay.

Sakura places the crystal but there's no response.

Sakura: hmmm, is this ok?

Edwards: you dunno about this.... Where you come from? Sorry my bad, you did said you are from mountain caves. Well this crystal is connected to all the countries in this world, when a person is living in a city and a baby is born, an identification card will be issued and their body stats and abilities will registered at the same time. This is done in the kingdoms, capitals as well as towns and cities, with that one can be identified the person's place of origin and character information, when the crystal emits red light it means that you used to be a criminal, you are not allow to be in any protected civilian areas.

Sakura: Ic, if someone use a fake ID card or stolen cards, this system will identified that person as an intruder or a criminal right.

Edwards: gd you are very bravo like your looks, yup the card is bounded to the owner and is needed to be process by the offical way and being authorized by the system, any unofficial way or unauthorized attempt of making an identified card will giving you a straight red alert, and being thrown in a dungeon. If you have no question, you may enter Mauniverse town since you are pure and innocent like your looks. Lastly, I welcome to Manuniverse town, Sakura.

Sakura: thks, can I make an Identification card? Since I don't have one.

Edwards: bravo, you may go to the guild, submit your information and sit a body potential analysis test to get your ID card and guild card. Well you may go if you have no question we will be seeing each other very often if you are heading to places like Howling fangs forest.

Sakura: ok I will take my leave. Bye bye.

Edwards: bye bye.

Sakura heads to where Eriko is and pats her.

Eriko: is everything ok, Big sis Sakura?

Sakura: it is great, I can get my Identification card soon.

Eriko: that great.

Sakura and Eriko head to the guild.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 13.7K 63
After an encounter with an archangel, Claire Hill, or more aptly known as the 'Ice Queen' by the rest of her peers, is sent to another world. With a...
13.7K 354 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
1.9K 42 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
240 12 9
Introduction: Sakura was born into a world of magic, but she had memories of her past life as Hokage. She was the first princess of the Hino Country...