Static | An Alastor x Reader...

By Avia_Rein

You have always held a fascination for the paranormal and the creepy. So when you acquire a new piece for you... More

Bad Vibes
Opening Author's Note
New Addition
Static
Begone, Satan!
Summoned
Monday
Boundaries
Midnight Misery
Tinder Date
The Question
"It's You?"
Morning Coffee
Spotless
Rest and Relaxation
Dinner
South Park
After Work
The Reaction
Saturday Morning
Antiques
Cuddling
I Want You
A Night to Remember
Unexpected Company
Done.
Surprise
Come on Out
Standoff
"You Talk Too Much"
Smile
Afterword

The Wish

7.8K 228 118
By Avia_Rein

I sat up and looked at Alastor. Could I date a demon? Was that even possible? 

"You mean, I could use that as my wish?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. What would happen? I get some demon disguised as some model-looking human? Alastor nodded, his grin stretching even wider than normal across his face. 

I thought about it for a long moment. Today's sucky Tinder date was the first one I had been on in nearly two years. In today's world, it was nearly impossible to find someone who was a gentleman and single at the same time. It seemed all the good men in this world had been spoken for already. I know it sounded a bit desperate and dark-minded, but really, what else was there for me at this point? 

I sighed, flopping back down onto the bed. My mind was still trying to puzzle everything out. If I was destined to be lonely, was it a better option?

My eyes flicked over to Alastor, who was still watching me. His grin was still there, a Cheshire smile that the cat from Alice in Wonderland would envy. 

"Fine," I said resolutely, "I wish I had a boyfriend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.6K 33
Hell is a terrifying place, that much is for certain. You find yourself in the oddest of circumstances, surrounded by strangers. But in such a strang...
12.2K 398 26
"Alastor." I say not even looking behind me, I see sharp red hands grab the other shot glass next to me and pull it away "Y/N dear." He says a bit to...
15.1K 927 23
Trapped and destined to become wife number 144 to the overlord King Henry VIII, you see no way out. That is, until a new sinner comes to court. From...
2.2M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...