Maintaining Harmony (Doctor W...

By puppuphk

Harmony just wanted to go to Comic Con is that so hard to ask apparently so because while waiting for her fri... More

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 11
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 23
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 30
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chpater 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 47
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 51
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Book 1: Chapter 56
Book 1: Chapter 57
Book 1: Chapter 58
Book1: Chapter 59
Book 1: Chatper 60
Book 2: Chapter 1
Book 2: Chapter 2
Book 2: Chapter 3
Book 2: Chapter 4
Book 2: Chapter 5
Book 2: Chapter 6
Book 2: Chapter 7
Book 2: Chapter 8
Book 2: Chapter 9
Book 2: Chapter 10
Book 2: Chapter 11
AN
Book 2: Chapter 12
Author Note
Book 2: Chapter 13
Book 2: Chapter 14

Book 1: Chapter 31

1.4K 58 6
By puppuphk

Here is part 2 of Flesh and Stone, hope you enjoy, and if you want a certain episode tell me and I will see if I can do it. Also the whole ring set is on the side, River is giving her the middle one, as the Doctor and Harmony have not gotten married yet.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Angels advancing, sir." Phillip says.

"Over here again." Pedro says.

"Weapons primed. Combat distance five feet. Wait for it." Marco says.

"What is it? What's happening? Just tell me!" Amy says standing up and I take her hand.

"Amy, calm down, please calm down" I tell her not really calm myself.

"Keep your position and, ma'am, keep your eyes shut. Wait." Marco says and a bright light floods through the forest. "The ship's not on fire. is it?" he asks

"It can't be. the compressors would have taken care of it." Pedro says and turns around, then looks back at the Angles only to notice that they were gone "Marco, the Angels have gone. Where'd they go?" Pedro asks.

"What, the Angels?" Amy asks turning her head trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.

"This side's clear too, sir." Phillip says looking at his device.

"The Angels have gone?" Amy asks.

"Sort of, they are definitely still here" I tell her.

"There's still movement out there, but away from us now. It's like they're running." Marco says looking at his device.

"Running from what?" Amy asks clearly annoyed.

"Phillip, Crispin, need to get a closer look at that." Marco orders and they both go that way and I watch upset that they wouldn't be coming back.

"What are you all looking at? What's there?" Amy says turn her head in another direction.

"Something dangerous, Amy, it doesn't matter right now" I say trying to calm her down.

"It's like, I don't know, a curtain of energy, sort of shifting. Makes you feel weird. Sick." Marco says looking at the light and I squeeze Amy's hand.

"And you think it scared the Angels?" Amy says softly.

"What could scare those things?" Pedro says.

"What are you doing?" Marco asks as Amy tries to move.

"Point me at the light." Amy says and I try and help her when Marco stops me.

"You can't open your eyes." Marco says to her.

"I can't open them for more than a second, that's what the Doctor said. Still got a bit of countdown left." Amy argues with him.

"Ma'am. you can't." Marco says trying to get her to forget about doing it.

"I need to see it. Am I looking the right way? I have to be quick." Amy says as I guide her the right way.

"Extremely quick, I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you Amy" I tell her.

"Very quick." Marco says and points her at the light.

"Okay." Amy says and opens her eyes. "It's the same shape. It's the crack in my wall." she breathes out.

"Close your eyes, now." Marco commands her.

"It's following me! How can it be following me?" Amy asks and falls to her knees and I put my hand over her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask her removing my hand from her eyes.

"Yeah. It was the same shape." Amy says her eyes closed again.

"Marco, you want me to get a closer look at that?" Pedro asks.

"Go for it. Don't get too close." Marco says to Pedro.

"Hang on. What about the other two? Why not just wait until they're back?" Amy asks.

"What other two?" Marco asks confused.

"The ones you sent before." Amy says.

"I didn't send anyone before." Marco says confused.

"You did, I heard you. Crispin and Phillip." Amy says.

"Crispin and who?" Marco asks confused "Amy, there never was a Crispin or a Phillip on this mission, I promise you." Marco tells her.

"No, I heard you. Before you sent Pedro, you sent Crispin and Phillip, and now you can't even remember them. Something happened. I don't know what, and you don't even remember." Amy insists.

"Pedro?" Marco asks and I groan.

"Yeah, before you sent Pedro." Amy tells him.

"Who's Pedro?" Marco asks confused.

"You just sent him to go look at the light thing" I tell him and Amy nods in agreement

"Something's happening. Pedro was here a second ago and now you can't even remember him." Amy says and I squeeze her hand.

"There never was a Pedro. There's only ever been the three of us here." Marco insists.

"No, there were six of us. Why can't you remember, Harmony why can't he remember?" Amy asks me turning her head in my direction.

"I can explain it later, right now we need to be quiet" I tell her.

"Listen. Listen. I need to get a closer look at that light, whatever it is. Don't worry, I won't get too close." Marco says and reaches in his bag to hand me a communicator.

"No. No, you can't. You mustn't." Amy tries to tell him not to.

"Here. Spare communicator. I'll stay in touch the whole time." Marco says as he hands it to me.

"You won't, because if you go back there what happened to the others will happen to you." Amy says to him getting frustrated.

"There weren't any others." Marco tells her.

"There won't be any you if you go back there." Amy tells him.

"Two minutes. I promise." Marco promises us.

"Please, just listen to me!" Amy yells to him and I use the communicator.

"Hello? Are you there? Hello? Hello?" Amy whispers into the communicator.

"I'm here. I'm fine. Quite close to it now." Marco says through the communicator.

"Then come back. Come back now, please." I beg him, not wanting him to do this either.

"It's weird looking at it. It feels really..." Marco starts to say and then the communicator cuts off.

"Really what? Hello? Really what? Hello? Hello? Hello? Please say you're there. Hello? Hello?" Amy says talking into the communicator.

"Amy? Amy? Is that you, where is Harmony?" the Doctor asks

"Doctor?" Amy breathes in relief.

"I'm here, and we are okay, well at least for now" I say taking it from her and putting my arm around her.

"Where are you? Are the Clerics with you?" the Doctor asks us.

"They've gone" Amy tells him

"There was a light and they walked into the light. Doctor, they didn't even remember each other." I tell him

"No, they wouldn't." the Doctor says. "Amy, Harmony, I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I should never have left you there." the Doctor apologizes to us.

"It's not your fault, don't blame yourself" I tell him softly.

"Well, what do we do now?" Amy ask her eyebrows furrowing and she frowns.

"You come to us. The Primary Flight Deck, the other end of the forest." the Doctor tells us.

"I can't see. I can't open my eyes. And Harmony can only look what is in front of her, she doesn't need to stress about me" Amy says gritting her teeth.

"Turn on the spot" the Doctor tells her and I do what he tells us.

"Sorry, what?" Amy asks confused.

"Just do it. Turn on the spot" the Doctor tells us. "When the communicator sounds like my screwdriver, that means you're facing the right way. Follow the sound. You have to start moving now. There's Time Energy spilling out of that crack, and you have to stay ahead of it." the Doctor says and I take her hand.

"But the Angels, they're everywhere." Amy says.

"I'm sorry, I really am, but the Angels can only kill you." the Doctor apologizes to us.

"that makes me feel so much better, Doctor" I tell him sarcastically as we move.

"What does the Time Energy do?" Amy asks.

"Just keep moving!" the Doctor yells to us.

"Tell me." Amy says and I grit my teeth, trying to stay brave, but was slowly breaking down.

"If the Time Energy catches up with you, you'll never have been born. It will erase every moment of your existence. You will never have lived at all. Now, keep your eyes shut and keep moving." the Doctor tells us.

"Not making me feel better" I tell him.

As me and Amy makes our way slowly across the uneven forest floor, there is a clanging sound in the ship.

"Amy, Harmony, listen to me." the Doctor tells us as we walk. "I'm sending a bit of software to your communicator. It's a proximity detector. it'll beep if there's something in your way. You just maneuver till the beeping stops because, Amy, Harmony, this is important, Harmony you pay attention to what is going on around, Amy listen to the communicator, got it." the Doctor tells us.

"The forest is full of Angels. You're going to have to walk like you can see. Harmony, you keep looking"

"Well, what do you mean?" Amy asks.

"Look, just keep moving." the Doctor tells us.

The communicator beeps and I turn around to look at the Angles.

"What's that?" Amy asks clearly scared.

"It's a warning. There are Angels round you two now." the Doctor tells us.

"Amy, Harmony, listen to me. This is going to be hard but I know" the Doctor tells us.

"Hard is an understatement" I say to him.

"You can do it. The Angels are scared" the Doctor says ignoring me. "And running, and right now they're not that interested in you. They'll assume you can see them and their instincts will kick in. All you've got to do is walk like you can see. Just don't open your eyes, let Harmony help you. Walk like you can see. You're not moving. You have to do this. Now. You have to do this!"

Amy and I thread our way through the group of Angels me helping her as much as I could, then Amy trips over a half-buried tree root and drops the communicator, making me trip over her, but the communicator was out of my reach.

"Doctor? I can't find the communicator. I dropped it. I can't find it, Doctor. Doctor." Amy says as she tries to reach for it and I notice that an Angel turns its head towards us and I try to grab the communicator, but can't and I get up to move away, knowing Amy would be okay.

"Doctor. Doctor!" Amy yells. "Doctor." Amy gets to her feet just as an Angel reaches for her throat. There is a flash of light and Amy is gone making me sigh in relief and grab the communicator still looking at the Angles, but noticing that a few were gone so I quickly got my mirror out of my pocket to look behind me.

"Don't open your eyes. You're on the Flight Deck. The Doctor's here. I teleported you. See? Told you I could get it working." I hear River through the communicator.

"River Song, I could bloody kiss you." the Doctor yells happily.

"Ah well, maybe when you're older." River

"Great, good she's safe, now it's just me, RIVER SONG YOU BETTER HURRY AND GET ME OUT OF HERE! I AM TERRIFIED!" I yell and keep my eyes on the Angles, glancing at the mirror in my hand as they had surrounded me.

"Working on it, almost got it." River says and I bite my lip.

"Doctor, they are really close, maybe a foot or two away from me, I can't keep looking at them, not if they are all around me, it would be pointless" I say wanting to blink, but not blinking.

"Harmony, don't you dare, we are almost done, just give us a couple more seconds. River, do something, use the teleport thingy again!" I hear the Doctor say to River, or well more yelling and not calm at all.

"I'm sorry Doctor, I have to, I can't keep my eyes opens much longer" I say as my eyes start to burn and I blink only to fall into River's arms and instantly clutch onto her.

"Thank you, thank you, I hate Weeping Angles, rather face a fleet of Daleks any day" I mumble and hug her tighter, but am pulled away and into the Doctor's arms and he hugs me tightly.

"Don't do that again, please don't do that ever again, never ever do that again" he mumbles into my hair and I chuckle dryly.

"I won't try to do that ever again, can't promise that I won't but I will try not to." I tell him and an alarm blares.

"What's that?" River says looking around in alarm.

"The Angels are draining the last of the ship's power, which means the shield's going to release." the Doctor says and turns around to face the bulkhead as it opens into the forest rises to reveal an array of Angels.

"Angel Bob, I presume." the Doctor says looking at the Angles.

"The Time Field is coming. It will destroy our reality." Angel Bob says.

"Yeah, and look at you all, running away. What can I do for you?" the Doctor says to them.

"There is a rupture in time. The Angels calculate that if you throw yourself into it, it will close, and they will be saved." Angel Bob says.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Could do, could do that. But why?" the Doctor asks.

"Your friends will also be saved." Angel Bob says.

"Well, there is that." the Doctor says as if weighing the options.

"I've travelled in time. I'm a complicated space time event too. Throw me in." River says going up to him.

"Oh, be serious. Compared to me, these Angels are more complicated than you, and it would take every one of them to amount to me, so get a grip." the Doctor says not even looking at her.

"Doctor, I can't let you do this." River says to him.

"No, seriously, get a grip." the Doctor says looking down then back at the Angles.

"You're not going to die here!" River tries telling him.

"No, I mean it. River, Harmony, Amy, get a grip." the Doctor says to us.

"Oh, you genius." River breathes out and goes back over to Amy.

"Sir, the Angels need you to sacrifice yourself now." Angel Bob says.

"Thing is, Bob, the Angels are draining all the power from this ship. Every last bit of it. And you know what? I think they've forgotten where they're standing. I think they've forgotten the gravity of the situation. Or to put it another way, Angels." the Doctor tells the Angles.

A monitor says Gravity Failing. River puts Amy's hand on the handles of a console module and I place mine on there as well.

"You hold on tight and don't you let go for anything." River says to Amy and me and I nod.

"Night, night." the Doctor says and the gravity fails our feet leave the floor and the spaceship tilts and the Angels fall backwards through the forest disappearing into the crack, which then closes.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

By the time we got back near the Tardis we had Amy wrapped in a blanket, and I had one but kept shrugging it off. "Why do I need a blanket, quit putting it back on me I don't need a blanket, I'm not in shock." I complain, like Sherlock had in 'A Study in Pink'

"Ah. Bruised everywhere." Amy complains and opens her eyes.

"Me too." the Doctor says.

"You didn't have to climb out with your eyes shut." Amy says unhappily.

"Neither did you." I retort back to her and the Doctor looks at me and finishes what he was going to say before I could steal the first part of his thought.

"I kept saying. The Angels all fell into the Time Field. The Angel in your memory never existed. It can't harm you now." the Doctor tells her.

"Then why do I remember it at all? Those guys on the ship didn't remember each other." Amy asks.

"That was what I was going to say earlier but we had to leave, Amy we travel in time, the way you see the universe is different now, it changes the way you see the universe, forever." I tell her and go to sit next to her.

"Good, isn't it?" the Doctor asks her and all three of us laugh.

"And the crack, is that gone too?" Amy says now frowning.

"Yeah, for now. But the explosion that caused it is still happening. Somewhere out there, somewhere in time." the Doctor says and looks away from us and we turn to try and see what he was looking at and he walks away to go over to River and I follow him losing the blanket to stand on her right as the Doctor stands to her left.

"You, me, Harmony, handcuffs. Must it always end this way?" River says holding up her hands showing us a pair of high-tech cuffs that beep.

"What now?" the Doctor says to her walking in front of her and taking my hand pulsing me to him.

"The prison ship's in orbit. They'll beam me up any second. I might have done enough to earn a pardon this time. We'll see." River says smiling and I smile back at her.

"Octavian said you killed a man and a women" the Doctor says to her.

"Yes, I did." River says her smile fading and I look away knowing exactly what happened, because I had already done it or well at least half of it.

"A good man and an amazing women" the Doctor says nodding his head.

"A very good man and woman. The best man I've ever known and the strongest women I have ever met" River says looking at him.

"Who?" the Doctor asks her and River chuckles.

"It's a long story. Doctor. It can't be told, it has to be lived. No sneak previews. Well, except for this one. You'll see me again quite soon, when the Pandorica opens." River says smiling and I grin.

"The Pandorica. Ha!" the Doctor laughs and leans into River's ear "That's a fairy tale." he tells her then moves away.

"Doctor, aren't we all? I'll see you there." River says laughing.

"I look forward to it." the Doctor says smiling.

"I remember it well." River says grinning making the Doctor laugh and turn away and Amy comes up to River.

"Bye, River." Amy tells her.

"See you, Amy. Oh, I think that's my ride, Harmony, this is yours, now quit asking me for it." River says getting something out of her pocket, somehow and tosses me a box making me grin at what it is, at least I hope it is what I think it is.

"Can I trust you. River Song?" the Doctor asks her.

"If you like. Ha, but where's the fun in that?" River says laughing and is beamed away in a whirl of sand.

"What are you thinking?" Amy asks him.

"Time can be rewritten" the Doctor tells her and I rest my head on his shoulder as we look across the planet.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"I want to go home." Amy says sitting after a while of being on the Tardis.

"Okay." the Doctor says softly, clearly upset.

"No, not like that." Amy says and stands up only to lean on the console to talk to the Doctor "I just, I just want to show you something. You're running from River. I'm running too" she says and the Doctor sets the Tardis to go back to when he got her.

"You two go ahead, I need to get a jacket, I'm cold, I will be right out. Just talk or whatever" I say ushering them out, knowing what has to happen, or well is going to happen and make my way to the wardrobe.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I had gone to the wardrobe to get a thicker jacket because I was cold, I also had put on the ring that was in the box that River gave me and had gone back to the console room to hear the Doctor through the walls talking to Amy as he was pinned to the outside wall of the Tardis.

"Amy, listen to me. I am nine hundred and seven years old. Do you understand what that means? And I have Harmony, she is in the Tardis, and you do not want her angry with you" I hear the Doctor say through the wall of the Tardis.

"It's been a while?" I hear Amy say.

"Yeah. No, no, no. I'm nine hundred and seven, and look at me. I don't get older, I just change. You get older, I don't, and this can't ever work, it works with Harmony for whatever odd reason, and I am not complaining about her, I care about her more than anything." the Doctor tells her.

"Oh, you are sweet. Doctor. But I really wasn't suggesting anything quite so long term. And she is in the Tardis, she wouldn't know" Amy says and I know she had kissed him, so I made my way outside of the Tardis as the Doctor was trying to convince her not to do this.

"But you're human. You're Amy. You're getting married in the morning. In the morning, I am married, to Harmony, I can't do that to her." the Doctor says to her and then notices me and makes to push her off of him.

"Doctor?" Amy asks confused then turns around to see me. "Harmony, I didn't, I mean...I" she starts and I shake my head.

"It's okay Amy, I knew you were going to do it, it's fine, you need reassurance that you want to get married, I get it, come on, let's go see what the Doctor wanted before you tried to jump him" I say trying not to look as upset as I was with her.

"It's you. It's all about you. Everything. It's about you." the Doctor tells her.

"Hold that thought." Amy says to him and goes to her bed.

"Amy Pond. Mad, impossible, Amy Pond. I don't know why, I have no idea, but quite possibly the single most important thing in the history of the universe is that I get you sorted out right now." the Doctor tells her placing his hands on each side of the bottom bed posts.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you." Amy tells him and he grabs her arm.

"Come on." the Doctor says and takes her arm.

"Doctor." Amy says confused but the Doctor hustles Amy into the Tardis and takes a last look at her alarm clock as it clicks over to 12:00pm 6/26.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Harmony, I'm sorry, really I am" Amy tells me as I make my way to another room on the Tardis.

"Amy, it's fine, just, don't do it again, please Rory deserves you, and you deserve Rory, he loves you" I tell her stopping to look at her. "The worst things is he doesn't think you love him, how can you marry someone if you don't know if they love you or not?" I tell her trying to get her to admit that she loves Rory, but she seems to still be having an inner battle.

"I...it's not that simple Harmony, it isn't" she tells me and I hug her.

"I know, but maybe you should do something about it" I tell her and go to the me and the Doctor's bedroom. " I am going to take a shower, you can do what you like, or after my shower, you can help me bake cookies or something, I need to take my mind off of what just happened" I tell her.

"What is in the box, it looked similar to my ring box?" she asks me.

I laugh "Amy it is a ring box, and it has a ring, she owed me a ring. And I finally got my wedding ring, to prove that I am married to at least her, the Doctor on the other hand, I don't or at least I still want this one to be a promise ring, rather than an engagement ring" I tell her and she nods.

"Kitchen in 30 minutes?" she asks me and I smile.

"Yea, that works" I tell her and go straight into the room and quickly to the shower.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

When I got out of the shower and had wrapped a towel around myself and my hair I went to the closet to put something on and reached for jeans but every time I would go to grab one it would move and/or disappear and a dress would appear.

"Oh come on, no more dresses, I want to wear jeans, why can't you let me wear jeans" I complain but grab the dress and go to put it on.

Once I put it on I had realized it was something similar but different from what I wore in Sherwood, but it seemed from an earlier time, maybe 12th century or so it was a pale blue color it sort of reminded me of something from watching a King Arthur movie, but I was probably just thinking too hard. I had also put on some kind of boots, placed my phone and sonic screwdriver in a little pouch that I was able to put around my waist with the dress.

I made sure to take my rings off, placing them on the side table of the bed so I would remember to put them on and put my contacts back in after taking them off to take a shower.

"There, I'm in the dress, happy?" I say and a hum runs through the Tardis and I sigh making my way to the kitchen to help Amy make cookies, which is why I had to take my rings off, couldn't get cookie dough in my rings right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.9K 68
"I thought I told you not to wander off," the Doctor reminds her but she ignores him. "I changed my mind," Cherry muses, a small smile playing on he...
776 57 11
Laura was a simple girl from Scotland, but tragedy seemed to follow her. Every night she kept having dreams about this man, a man who she would follo...
381 5 11
The Doctor saved the universe from the final flux event and made some discoveries about her past in the process. To take her mind off it all, The Doc...
9.3K 133 102
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀ...