Rewriting the Apocalypse

By xXSandy088Xx

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... More

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
4_The meeting room
5_ Living Together
6_Along
Maps
7_ 1 year later
8_ Heaven and Hell
9_On my way
10_The boss
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
16_ The silent boy
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
19_Hide Wolfgang
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

11_ Something is wrong

1.8K 145 31
By xXSandy088Xx

I placed on the floor all the knives I have found, it doesn't matter how long or big they were, since Yang Yifei could turn them in lethal weapons capable at making a big hole on someone's body.

Unluckily his kind of power, doesn't allow him to use stuff like pens or forks, even though they could be a weapon, they aren't. It only works for object created with the sole purpose of cutting or killing.

I found some knives in the kitchen also those who are used to eat, they also could work as weapons, right?

"Those knives won't work" I heard a groaning on my back and turned around to look at Yang Yifei sitting up.

"But I saw some of your kind using this type of knives" I was referring to the poeple who has his same power.

"...everyone is different from each other." He explained still not looking away from me. "Who are you, kid?"

I stand up and sit beside him, I shall play the part of a kid for a while.
"I'm your benefactor, old man." I smiled cutely and leaned closely to him, after looking at his face for one hour, I finally was able to stop my heart from beating that fastly, I was starting to think that this man has another kind of power where he can make someone heart explode in the inside.

"You're good with the gun." He said referring at the time I was shooting some enemies and some zombies.

"I learned it from a policeman I met on my way."

"Did he also teached you how to extract bullets from someone else's body?" I know he was saying all of that cause to him I was a still a suspicious person.

"No... I learned that from a rich man." I replied truthfully, it could sound absurd, but I don't like lying. I died in my past life, doing stuff such as lying doesn't make me gain anything.
Zhou Feng thought me how to do that if it happens that I'm in a critical situation like this, when Liu Huan saw us, she scolded us saying that using the finger to extract a bulled is really wrong and people could also die with that mistake if the bullet was near the organs and Zhou Feng replied with a :"What's wrong with it?". The kind hearted doctor made un unbelievable expression and said to me :"Little master, don't follow what this man say, I suspect that he have some kind of disease in the head. Wu Dong told me that he once threw a man out of a window.".
Wu Dong was right beside us that time and hearing what the doctor said, he laughed laudly :"I survived! Luckily we were just in the first floor, if not I wouldn't have gone out just with 3 ribs and the bone of my leg fractured." From that time, Liu Huan also participated to teach how to extract a bullet from many places in the body.

Yang Yifei stayed silent for a moment as if he was not getting my replies and pointed at my gun "That weapon..." I grabbed my little gun and gave it to him, doing what this man wants is the best thing to do, if I want this man's trust, then I shall show him that I will do whatever this man wants.

"It's purposely made for me, since I can't control my power." I said not nominating anything specific yet.

"Why did you help me?" He gave back the weapon, not interested anymore.

"Cause I need you alive." I did said to his subordinates that I was searching for him and that I was sent by the White Fang, so why not keep on that story?

I want to surprise him that it's me who have called him back then.

"I'm actually a messager from the White Fang."

Yang Yifei's face didn't change, instead he waited for me to continue.

"I was brought to your base when I told them that I was searching for you but you weren't there, they didn't believe me and placed me in a cage... but then a group attacked yours and I took the chance to escape..."

"..."

When Yang Yifei killed the black zombie he returned to his base to find that half of the structure of the supermarket was destroyed and covered with ice and it was impossible to go to his underground hideout anymore and there was no trace of where his comrades were.
Yang Yifei looked at the boy, he said that he was searching for him and so he found his comrade he suppose... his group's whereabouts is practically difficult to find and now a boy found them and another group attacked it.
He was not that stupid.

"The F.t.L is the group that attacked mine, there's an Ice gifted there."

Ling Song looked at the him and guessed that he did some research not only about the military, but also about the guilds.

"So what does the White Fangs want from me?" Yang Yifei doesn't completly believe what Ling Song said, but seeing his skills and the weapon, it was sure that this kid came from a good equipped organization.

"They want to cooperate with your group, against the government. We also know what they are doing behind our backs...experimenting on humans, and we heard that you were trying to track our position." -me

"Why sending a kid?" -Yang Yifei.

"...that's...cause I'm enough? I don't know..." I played with my fingers not knowing what to say "...and the White Fangs are pretty busy right now, they are training hardly so they could defeat the first generation zombies." I spit out all the things I could say to surpass this question.

"First generation zombies?" He stood up and leaned his body on a countertop as the light of the sunrise that was coming from his back was blinding Ling Song's eyes, so it was quite difficult to have a good view of his expression.

"They are black zombies, they are the strongest zombies ever and they have golden stones in their eyes. They are actually the first humans who become the zombies and absorbed most of the power of the virus released from the meteor." I explained in the most simple way I could.

The man in front of me, took out two golden stones from his pocket and I widened my eyes.
I heard that there was only one black zombie, how could he have two stones?

Well no one apart from my group know that to kill a black zombie, you have to destroy one of it's stone then it become weak like the othe zombies.
"You...to defeat a black zombie you have to destroy one of it's stone..."

"Really? I just blocked that zombie and took off both of it's eyes when it was still alive."

I was so speechless, this man was crazy, he was really standing up for his name and how come he make it sounds so easy when it's completely difficult.

I stand up and walked toward him "If you give me those, I can give you something that will help you to gain more power." I said as I stopped one meter from him, he was tall and much more bigger than me, in confront of him, I really look like a new born baby.

"What will you use this for?"

Since Yang Yifei knows what zombie's stones could do, he didn't want to give up on 2 golden stones just couse he asked to.

"It's a secret for how, but I will ask my boss to give whatever you want if you will give us those stones. And if you can require us more of those stones, then we will provide you of everything you need without asking for more."

"..." Yang Yifei put the two stones on his pocket "Tell me something kid, what is the White Fang?"

I titled my head and not getting his question, do I need to say what they do?

"It's an organization that works under the orders of our boss, he is against the military and the government, so the White Fangs are just people that do whatever our boss says... it's kinda difficult to explain since it's more complicated that it seems... The purpose of the White Fang is to protect people though. It has it's own will but they won't go against the boss I think."

"And who's this boss you're talking about?"

"I never saw the boss... I'm just a messager after all but ...I heard he is a good man...Anyway, are you going to accept our offer or no?"

Yang Yifei didn't replied and just looked at me.

"What?" I was a little uncomfortable with his stare, was there something lacking to my offer?

"I will directly talk to this boss of yours before accepting or not." He finally said.

... I'm the boss!!!

"Okay... you will have to come with me then, I will bring you to our base." He nodded his head as we decided to depart "But first, I need to find my subordinates."

I froze and looked at him, I can't contact Hu Qiang to tell me what happened back then, I left all the problem to him and I didn't care what happened to Red, Derek and the others, but I know that Hu Qiang was safe since he sent me some messages like the others.

And about my phone... they would have guessed that I lost it right now or that something happened with me. They could be searching me for now.

"We will go to the F.t.L base first."

Crap.

"Are you sure?... You're group is pretty strong, I don't think they need your help." I hurried to stop him but it was useless, he glared at me and I froze and started to sweat cold upon his cold eyes that was like piercing my whole existence.

I felt the room becoming much more colder and a knife appeared in front of me, floating in the air.

"Kid, I don't like playing games, I'm not interested in forming an alliance with your boss."

I gulped down my saliva and I don't know where I found the guts but I grabbed the knife and pulled it away from my face and looked straight to him "If it's not an alliance that you want from the White Fang, then what it is that you want?"

He took my stuff and he walked outside the door "If you're group is an hindrance, then I will took it down."

I was quite sure that what he ment was exactly what he said. "I merely allowing you to stay with me cause you might be important, the F.t.L saved you even though you're just a kid. It's not like them at all."

He opened the door and walked out after taking a sword out of his armory dimension.

[Weapon creation. WC
~1° level: can control little weapons such as knifes, needles, etc...
~2° level: can change the dimension of the weapon.
~3° level: they develope a spacial dimension where they can contain their weapons.
~4° level: the combination of the weapons and total control of every weapon.]

It's been a while since I thought about it, but Yang Yifei is already a third level after just a year? How is that possible?

Well in my last life, he was a fourth level after two years, but already passing three levels in a year?

I followed behind him after taking the little bear bag and looked around to see if there was any zombie, "The F.t.L is working with us, but their boss is a little independent though. They weren't supposed to cause any fight with your group... but... remember that I told you that it was a rich man who thought me how to extract a bullet? Well that rich man is the boss of the F.t.L." I explained to him while he was continuing to march toward the direction of the F.t.L. base.

"Kid, shut it. If my subordinates are alright, I won't kill them but if they are, consider your self and your friends done with life."

Oh God, please Hu Qiang please, I hope you didn't kill them.

We walked for a long time, only stopping to fight some zombies and dig their stones out of their eyes, Yang Yifei didn't said anything more to me and I to him. It was incredible difficult to get along with him but in the last life, we did...a bit... but it was because we didn't know each other and I was just a normal kid to him.

"I'm Ling Song by the way." I said while we were walking but after seeing that he wasn't interested at all, I end up biting my bottom lip hard feeling frustrated cause I was doing this shit only to see him alive...
Who would even want to meddle with the gods' stuff?

I didn't want to tell this man who I really am because I wanted to shock him a little, but then? I'm not even sure anymore if this man will thank me or will get along with me.

What is wrong with this man really...

I stopped walking but he didn't and continued to walk when he obviously know that I stopped walking long ago, making me more distressed "Yang Yifei stop." I yelled when he was already like 10 meters apart.

Finally Yang Yifei stopped but when he turned around I shivered and felt a heavy pressure in my body.

The change in his expression was visible, to cold but calm to cold and ferocious.

"How do you know my name?" He growled and walked back toward me and step by step, countless knives appeared behind him forming a big wall.

__________________________

Yang Yifei already felt that this kid already know much more than he should, he was cautious around him even though he saved him but, wasn't it this kid's fault if his hideout was found out? And he doesn't know why but his voice... it sounded familiar but he couldn't remember where he heard it. Yang Yifei has a good memory : faces, voices even calligraphy, he only needs to hear or see it once to remember it.

This kid, really confuse him... not only about his identity but also the way he looks at him, like he was yearning for him.

But the kid surpassed the line when he heard him call his name.

When he confirmed that the apocalypse was real, he placed a bomb in his mansions and made it explode and after that, he killed al his subordinates that betrayed him and now only his most loyal comrades know his name.

He was sure he didn't left any person to roam around and tell about him and his group existence and left the other mafia group believe that he died inside the mansion. Cause he thought that when the Apocalypse starts, the best start is when no one knows about your existence (when you're a mafia boss).

__________________________

Ling Song's legs became soft for the tremendous aura that Vincent was emanating but in the same time, his heart was beating faster.
He do wants to have him... But it doesn't mean he was afraid of him, he didn't have a lot of chances to meet him and get used to his character.
This was his Vincent tho.

Invincible and heartless

"Yang Yifei..." He whispered savoring the sound of his favourite name, he wanted to surprise him but he doesn't think he can wait that long... He waited enough!

He also walked toward him and in his eyes, Yang Yifei was like a handsome king in some manga with flowers blooming all around him, but the only difference was it was actually knives that was surrounding him.

"I believe I have to give you an excuse for waiting to tell you the truth." He stopped to walk when he was finally in front of the other man who's eyes was still stabbing his whole being.

"..."

"You see I-" baaaangg!

Ling Song shouted in pain and fell on the ground.

He was confused and looked around and saw some people pointing their guns toward them.

Ling Song grabbed on the other man's shirt while trying to repress the pain that was concentrated in his leg. The pain was killing him... It was the same pain when he was dying.

"They found us." Yang Yifei snapped his fingers and the knives that were behind them all flew toward the new arrived enemies that were shouting to them not to move.

Ling Song had a hard time breathing normally and glared at the enemy, he was about to tell him something important! They will regret interrupting his time with this man.

"Yang Yifei, hold me." He took off one of the piercings in his left ear with trembling fingers but his eyes were full of killing intent.

Yang Yifei didn't think twice to take him up and escape, he was almost healed but he still didn't recuperate all of his energy so it seems like he have to rely on this kid's tricks once again.

The Owl members was about to run after them but Ling Song didn't give them the time that he throw his earring toward them and less that a second, it released eletrick shocks strong enough to burn the enemy's skins and hair, disintegrating their clothes then making them paralyzed.

Yang Yifei looked behind him and felt a thrill in his spine and he kept running while Ling Song was once again being dragged around like a sack of potatoes, his injury soaked the man's already ruined shirt.

Because of the brusque movements of the other man, the pain was increasing and he couldn't restraint his tears from streaming down his cheeks. In his previous life, he did experienced pain, but not like this... He always run before things get messed up.

"It hurts" he whined and scratched Yang Yifei's back to express his feelings and the other man furrowed his eyebrow. Was he becoming nuts? The thrill form a minute ago was already making him excited but somehow he felt something wrong when he saw the other in pain.

Thanks with Ling Song's trick, they weren't followed anymore and they soon found another place to have a rest and treat Ling Song's injury.

Yang Yifei placed the kid on a table and looked at his leg, the bullet was in his right leg and he already lost a lot of blood, when he looked up to ask something to the kid, he found out that he already lost consciousness.

"..."

Yang Yifei prepared the stuff that he needed and then took off Ling Song's pants making him startled as he looked at the inner thigh on Ling Song's left leg.

He didn't know what to think or feel about it so he kept going to treat this kid's leg glancing time to time to the boy's inner thigh. There was something wrong indeed but he left that thought and continued his job.

He first poured some alcohol to his leg and the utensils to prevent from any infection then took off the bullet with a pin.

He took care of his injury and then sat on a chair, crossed his leg and looked carefully at the boy's feature while listening to his slow breathing.

After thinking and thinking he came to an end, he actually doesn't remember the voice of the person that sent him a message 2 years ago but he remember how much he was obsessed of him, saying stuff like "you are mine" "you can't find someone else" "I will find you" and other meaningless words.

When he tried to remember his voice, he only gets an headache and he ends up on thinking of nothing, but he saw something that almost no one should know apart from his true name: it was his tattoo on his chest. Not a lot of people know about it because the only time he was half naked in front of others is when he got an injury in his upper half body and so they need to take his shirt off or when he goes to the hot spring with his buddies.

So how does a kid have the same tattoo on his inner left thigh? The only difference was that Ling Song's snake was a black skeleton snake and it was a lot more smaller, mostly not noticeable if no one looks carefully.

The more he looked at Ling Song the more he thought that he might be the person he was searching, but he wasn't sure. How can it be a kid?

But he was somehow connected with the White Fangs and the F.t.L boss and he knows Zhou Feng, he knows that he was a shameless man that liked to attack other guilds without a reason, so how come he teach a kid how to extract a bullet?

And his earings, so much powerful yet so small. Such a weapon shouldn't be in the hand of a mere kid.

So-

Is he the one who he's searching for?

He needs to confirm it when the kid wakes up.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Did you find him?" Wu Dong said calmly but in the inside he was raging with anger, of he knew that something like this would happen he would have just inserted a location device directly on his little boss' body.

"No" Guan Xiaotong have found the phone and not the whereabouts of Ling Song, but he has noticed that recently the Owl have been making a ruckus in the city, when he investigated he heard from their spy in the Owl that they were trying to catch a man that possessed some golden stones and not so long ago, a group of the same guild were found paralyzed in the middle of the road and got eaten by the zombies when they were still conscious.

So they started to keep following every movement of The Owl.

"I tell you, if you don't find him soon, the others will act on their own and will make a chaos in every city and make a mass murder." Chen Xu crossed her hands and glared and the general of White Fang, she was worried about her boss but mostly worried about the others' reactions if they don't find him soon.

Like the silly girl Hu Zhi, she was a stalker and she became Ling Song's stalker, she has a really fucked up mind when she gets insane.

Then they also have Kwan Tao, he is stupid but he's strong, his spells are really powerful and he likes the boss very much.

They are the youngest but they have a low temperament, what about the adults? They can restrain themselves but if they go to action they will do something that Chen Xu doesn't even want to think about.

Even her.
She is worried about that little guy, what happens if he got captured again? Or maybe he faced a 1GZ?
Ahhh if Ling Song gets in trouble she can't assure this world safety.
Many people worship him, like the people in the base, they think that as long as the boss is safe then they will be also safe.

She messaged her forehead "Listen, keep searching" she sighed "You better tell your men to keep their eyes open and if The Owl release another group outside their base, then stop them with every means but do not kill."

"Alright." Guan Xiaotong left under the glares of Wu Dong and Chen Xu, when he finally closed the door, he sighed but then almost chocked when he saw Zhou Feng and He Kwok coming toward his direction.

They ignored him and almost knocked down the door "The government is making a move, they found out about the golden stones." He Kwok said after coming in and placing some documents on the table.

Chen Xu that was watching out of the window, came toward them and checked the documents.

"I have some doubts but I suspect it's the Secret Group boss that have found the golden stones of the black zombie. Hu Qiang have imprisoned them but their boss isn't there and I think our little master is with their boss." - Zhou Feng.

Wu Dong looked at them not so sure about it but thinking a little more... how could he not think about it??
The Owl is searching to a man that have some golden stones and some of them got paralyzed and paralyzing is their boss tricks.
"Wait then shouldn't it be our boss that have the stones? Why put another group boss in?"

"Don't you remember?" -Zhou Feng rolled his eyes.

"Remember what?"

"...The man that our boss likes is part of an organization that hunts the government. The strongest man? The words that he keeps repeating that it almost made me want to dig my ears off-" Zhou Feng got interrupted.

"Don't. I like your ears."

Zhou Feng turned his head toward He Kwok wanting to punch his face hard, lately he was courting him and doing other stuff such as gropping his ass. Seriously. This policeman should just arrest himself for the name of his previous job.

"You shut up!" Zhou Feng rushed out of the room with red ears, since he finished all the things he have to say he will get some human punching bag to release this stress.

He Kwok was about to follow the other man but got imprisoned by a water cage, he turned around and glared at Chen Xu.

"Calm down. The government is making a move, if what Zhou Feng said is true then what would you like to do?" Chen Xu said after reading the papers.

"...let's just not make them taste the power of the golden stones, then everything is alright." He said lazily waiting for the cage to dissapear then rush toward the other man. Since he was allowed to stay in the base for some weeks with this man, then he shouldn't waste any second with other people.

Chen Xu finally released him then looked at Wu Dong.

"Should we threaten that man? (Yang Yifei) using his subordinates' lives to keep him away from our boss? Just one meeting and look what happened." -Chen Xu.

"I so hope that what Zhou Feng said isn't true." Wu Dong grumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.5K 41
In Ivan's original world, He was the leader of ability user's in a survival base against the zombies. His so called 'lover' was jealous of his streng...
12.9K 545 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...
29.9K 1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
432 29 40
"You knew from the beginning what you agreed to." He mumbles flying his hands. "I know. And sorry if I couldn't stick around till the very end to be...