Rose Of Titanium (RWBY X Nobl...

By Noble_6

As noble 6 is dying a etheral voice calls for his aid. Now a guardian of this new world, 6 must learn about i... More

HEADS UP
Prologue
Chapter 1: Spartans Never Die
Chapter 2: Family Reunited
Chapter 3: Shotgun Spree
Chapter 4: NBLE
Chapter 5: Settling Down?
Chapter 6: To Settle The Score
Chapter 7: It's Not A Date
Filler (cause it's been a long time I updated this)
Chapter 8: The Past
Chapter 9: Battle of Vale Harbor
Chapter 10: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 11: Mission One
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: It's Time
Chapter 15: Ball Room Blitz
Authors Notes
Chapter 16: Field Lessons
Chapter 17: Train Wreck
Authors Notes 2
Chapter 18: Family Quarrels
Chapter 19: To Prepare
Chapter 20: Bad Blood
Chapter 21: Another Perspective
Chapter 22: The Vengeful Ones
Chapter 23: There Will Be Another Time
Authors Notes 2

Chapter 12: Putting Out A Candle

4.9K 86 167
By Noble_6

     POV: 3rd

     Team NBLE was getting ready for their mission. "Everyone remember their rolls?"

     "Yup, and Ozpin gave me access to the CCT. I probably can ask your girlfriend-"

     "Not my girlfriend."

     "To send in a good word for me." Kat spoke

     "Alright, sounds good. Now let's get going." Six replied, then the four broke off to do their rolls.

     (Timeskip)

     Jorge had no trouble with getting info from the police, but he was confused when he bumped into Yang and Neptune. "Yang? What are you doing here?"

     Yang chuckled nervously, Neptune was too scared to sae anything. "Oh! You know...just riding my bike! Yea, had to stop to do...buisness."

     Jorge was now suspicious. "What kind of business?"

     Yang glared at him. "You ask a girl that!"

     "Right." Jorge replied, not convinced in the slightest. He waited for Yang to leave before patching into private comms. "Noble Five reporting, just ran into Yang. She was hiding something, could be worth peeking into."

     "Copy, keep an eye out for the rest of the team." Six said before they all went back to their tasks at hand. Jorge moving to regroup with him.

     Kat had just finished talking with one of the SDC receptionists and was about to leave with her gathered intel when she saw Weiss coming out the elevator. "Oh Kat! I um-"

     "Homework?" Kat asked, earning a nod from Weiss. Kat stepped on the elevator and patched into comms. "This is Noble Two, just encountered Weiss. She said she's here for homework."

     "Which there's none of. Good work, now we know they're up to something. Regroup on us when you can, but if you run into Ruby or Blake try to tail them." Six responded and assigned before going dark for the moment.

     Emile was hanging out outside the CCT before he heard tire screeching. He ran to investigate and saw Ruby running into an alleyway with someone else. Emile went after them and saw the girl throw Ruby into the dumpster. Thinking it was an act of assult, Emile charged in and started to fight her. "Got a tango!" Emile shouted into comms.

     "Jorge, go assist Emile!" Six said through comms. Emile grabbed the girl and threw her away from Ruby before he unsheathed his kukuri, the girl responded in kind with multiple swords each controlled by wires that, to a non-spartan, would be almost impossible to see.

     Emile crossed his arms to block when Jorge stepped in front to take the hits. He had orange energy shields and his chaingun glowed red, the spartan II fired at the girl who had no choice but to block when Ruby screamed at all of them. "STOP!!!" The three looked at Ruby. "Jorge, Emile, what are you doing here?!"

     Emile was about to counter her statement with his own but Jorge beat him to it. "The real question is what is your team doing in Vale? We know it isn't some outing otherwise you all would be together."

     "Not to mention you were just thrown into a dumpster." Emile added

     Ruby was upset. "No, Penny was trying to help me! She didn't want me to get caught being with her because Atlas wouldn't like it."

     "Of course they wouldn't." Jorge said as he powered down. "Just get your team back to Beacon."

     "A-Alright." Ruby started to head back, sad that Penny ran off.

     Emile looked at Jorge. "The hell was that?"

     "My semblance, Juggernaut. Gives me stronger shields and increases my weapons power at the cost of mobility." Jorge answered as they went to regroup with Six.

     Noble Six was in a White Fang hideout. He had discovered his semblance moments ago and was using active camo to stay hidden.

     He was pissed off to see Roman not only out of jail, but somehow sweet talking his way into the White Fangs trust. He looked around and saw what he thought was Blake and Sun. He was about to inform his team when Roman revealed one of Ironwoods stolen paladins. Six decided to instead record what he was witnessing, remembering that there was a new base in the southeast. After a few words the new recruits for the started to step toward the stadium. He saw Blake and Sun start to panic and draw attention, so he decided to call for backup. "This is Six, regroup on me. I might need backup."

     "Copy, we're heading to your position. Noble Two out." Six was about to move when Blake shot the power unit of the warehouse and run. Roman jumped into the paladin to go after them as Six focused on his semblance, spawning a civilian truck he used back on Reach on his first mission with his team. Noble Six chased after them when Kat spoke again. "Six, we see you! Keep driving!" He did as Kat asked. Kat, Jorge, and Emile jumped from a building and onto the truck. Kat landed in the passenger seat, Jorge landed on the bed, and Emile landed on the hood.

     "Switch!" Six yelled at Emile. Six jumped out as Emile swung behind the wheel and took over driving, Six on the other hand spawned a banshee and flew alongside them. Jorge and Six both focused fire on the paladins legs, causing it to trip and fall off the interstate they were now on. Emile drove off after Roman.

     Team RWBY watched as the paladin fell and a truck with it. The spartans jumped off the truck and landed on the ground, standing opposite of Roman.

     Roman was about to open fire when Six's banshee crashed into his back, Six ejected at the last second. Jorge used the opening to use his semblance and shoot one of the arms until it crumbled apart. Six was about to shoot Roman with a charged plasma pistol shot but he was smacked away. Emile saw this and was pissed. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Emile charged at Roman and jumped into an uppercut as red aura swirld around him. The blow sent so paladin high enough to nearly hit a news helicopter before it came back down and fall into a thousand pieces.

     As that was happening Kat had went to deal with a short girl with a parasol. Kat had won the fight and just handcuffed her with the handcuffs that Ozpin provided. Kat came back in time to see Roman stand up, very disoriented but still standing. She took it upon herself to knock him out.

     Six came to his team and checked up on them when Ruby squealed in excitement. "That was AWSOOOOMMEE!!!" She soon regretted drawing attention when Six took off his helmet, glaring at the team.

     (Timeskip)

     Team RWBY sat and listened to Noble Six drill into them back at Beacon. "You four are lucky Ozpin sent us to investigate what was happening in Vale! You four not only put yourselves in danger-"

     "We were just-"

     "Do not interrupt me Yang!" She fell silent. "Do you have any idea how much panic you all caused?! How many people were sent to the ER?!"

     Blake stood up. "Well maybe if you actually did something-"

     "We did a hell of a lot more than you so sit your ass down!" Blake listened

     "You all are damn lucky that Ozpin is talking with the authorities and paying for the damage you caused!"

     "Us?! You were the ones who fought him!" Weiss countered

     "You have no room to talk Weiss! It'd be a fucking miracle if all Winter did was yell at you!" Weiss looked down upon hearing this, as did the rest of her team. Six sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "What am I going to do with you four?"

     Ozpin came into the room. "I'll handle things from here Noble Six, you may leave." Six left without a word.

     He was expecting his team to be here, so he was naturally surprised to see Winter. "How are they?" She asked worriedly.

     Six looked through the one way window. "They're fine."

     Winter sighed in relief. "Good." She then glared at them. "I swear when Weiss comes out I-" she stopped and looked at Six when he laid a hand on her shoulder.

     "I think they got enough of an earful from me, and now they're talking to Ozpin. They're already bearing enough guilt."

     Winter looked at the teenage team again. "You're right." She was silent for a bit before she suddenly hugged Six. "Thank you, for taking care of them."

     Six was surprised yet again today but hugged her back. "You're welcome...plus, Weiss is starting to grow on me as a sister."

     "Could you...take off your helmet for a second?"

     "Sure, why tho-" he was stopped the second his helmet came off. Winter had suddenly kissed his lips, then immediately sped walked out the room with a massive blush on her face. Six was blushing as well.

     POV: Noble Six

     Out of all the shit that went down tonight...why did THAT surprise me the most? Any why the hell did I like it?! Probably questions to ask mom about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780 7 35
I will no longer ever be finishing this story. It's been months sence I've had any inspiration to continue and after what happened I will never have...
5.2K 78 31
Jaune, after protecting Weiss from Cinder Fall, falls through a portal. But it doesn't take him to the ever after. Instead, it degas him to a six yea...
23.3K 494 30
RWBY x Male Reader Story Sorry if a lot of things in the chapters seem really confusing, rushed and stupid. It's because I'm really not the best at w...
9.3K 203 20
This is a Halo-MCU crossover where the reader (you guys/noble 6) dies on reach and goes into the MCU as a child (obviously) and is taken into HYD...