LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... Еще

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

10(ii) .Round 2

24.2K 575 84
YourBae04et

Sana's P.o.v

I am still breathless but he hovers over me again and whispered in my ear

Sid- "Are you ready for round two"

Sana- "Oh, God, yes."

I grip onto his neck with one hand and his bicep with my other, squeezing tightly and feeling his muscles contract. His hips pound against my pelvis, pushing me farther and farther up on the bed.

My head is now pushing against the head of the bed. It's just started and it's the second time we are making love but I don't think I'll ever get used to his power during sex, the way he moves in me and with me, commanding my body that willingly obeys without any hesitation. Groans and grunts echo around us as he moves fluidly inside me, hitting the end of my channel

"Siiiiiidh." His hands grip my hips harder and he becomes more forceful with his thrusts, my back slapping hard against the
bed.

You're almost there. Let go, love," he says against my lips.

"Shit. Oh, hayee rabba,Sidddddharth , I am cumming , siiiiiiiiiiid, right there."

I come hard and fast, reaching down and gripping his hair with both hands. He's so unbelievably good at this, and he knows it.

Moving his head rapidly between my legs, he moans softly against my clit, lapping between my folds. I'm trembling against him like I always do, seeing his eyes making me more crazy.

"Now it's my turn."
I flip him back and now I am on top of him . What do you want Me. Shukla?
Hands?
Or Mouth?

He arches his back , runs his hands through his hair , it makes me go crazy when he smiles like this and runs his fingers through his hair , it always turns me on and it's nothing new this time also.

Sid- both , but for now you and your lips .

He pulls me to him for a kiss which turns into a heated make- out session the moment he grips my neck. His tongue tangles with mine and he swollow my tiny moans and whimpers and sending shock wave along my body. He let go of me when I lost my breath. It's time for me to take his breath away.

I am super excited, I am ready to use all my theoretical knowledge at him. I have watched it ,read about it but this is the first time I am actually going to give someone a blowjob.

I am beyond scared as well as super excited.
I reach down and grip him in my hand, his body jerking at the contact as he drops his head against mine. My hand doesn't slide as easily as I'd like or as I thought or seen ,

but I was in no mood to give up so easy and I get an idea, a very naughty idea. Stepping back, our eyes meet as I pull my bottom lip into my mouth and slip two fingers inside me.

His penetrating brown eyes broaden as I moan and swipe my wetness onto his cock, repeating the action until I've gotten him well lubricated. He was looking at me well impressed.

Sid -"Holy shit. That's so fucking hot."

Sana- "I just thought I'd share what you do to me,"

I reply playfully, stepping into him and stroking his length .

"You make me so wet"

I lick his stubble and hear him moan softly.

"Just by being what you are."

My free hand grips his arm as his breath warms the side of my face. I'm sliding up and down, fast then faster, my grip tightening as his hands wrap around my waist.

"No man has ever made me feel like you do, you take my breath away and make me lose my mind"

He groans deeply against me, and I know it's because of what I'm doing to him and what I've just confessed. He loves that he's the only man who's ever affected me; the only man who ever will.

His bottom lip is pulled into his mouth, fingers tapping the bed sheet , eyes shut and two lines on forehead, indicating he's close. It's his tell; that and when he rakes his hands through his hair, signifying he's either anxious, nervous, or really fucking pissed.

Sid - "I love how wet I make you. That pussy belongs to me." His breathing hitches in my hair. "Fuck, I'm gonna come."

Dropping to my knees, I wrap my lips around him and stroke him with my hand, pumping him into my mouth. I do it as fast as I can . He grunts loudly above me, his thighs tensing and his hands holding my head, tangling in my hair. He's dominating my movements, pushing him in and out of me faster and faster. I am almost unable to keep up with his pace but I'm in no mood to let him win or give up, he is very close I can tell it from his actions and almost 20 minutes since I started ,and he came. It was such a sight to see him like that. All vulnerable and I felt proud to be the reason of this.

I swallow every ounce of him, moaning against his skin and feeling him twitch. His breathing steadies above me and I glance up, seeing a very-amused grin on his gorgeous face. He is looking more beautiful than ever.

"I love you," I say softly, planting a quick kiss to his cock before I stand up, walk up to to him and sleep beside him. His arms wrap around me and I immediately shove my face into his neck, claiming my spot.

Sid smiles listening to this again.

Sid- You love Me or the sex?

I look at him with anger and he laughs and holds me tight.
If he wants to play I will play along.

" Of course the sex" I laugh with him and he holds me tighter replying

Sid- " you love THE SEX? Or you love the sex WITH ME?
( can anyone tell me why is he like this, pushing something to extreme extend . He wants to be the one and only in everything when it comes to Sana or Sana's world)

Sana- I guess I like sex, it just happened to be with you since I have so other experience otherwise.
How could I let him be. Banda pareshaan ho Raha toh main toh aur karungi na. What does he mean by saying that. Of course I love sex with him otherwise I had many options before but I never let anyone come close to me.
How could he even think that it's just sex and not him.
( Can anyone also tell me why is Sana like that? Bhai sidhe sidhe baat kyun nai karte yeh dono, itna hurt-hurt game kab task chalega?

Sid seems annoyed with my reply. He should be. Why would he ask such questions? What was he expecting to hear? After few seconds pause there's smirk in his face and he says.

" Then be ready my love ,you haven't seen yet what I am capable of doing with you"

He flips me again and I am under him and in one swift move he is inside me and pushing against me hard. The sudden pain is instantly turns in pleasure. His thrusts are deeper and he hold my legs and put them on his shoulders pushing it deeper and harder , he's going rough , I always wanted to experience that and I am loving it beyond my imagination.

( a quick note to boys, make the girls comfortable as much possible and then be rough with them , we girls.love it. We love the dominant side of you in bed )
I always felt that I am more of a rough sex girl then sweet love making kind of , but this is just amazing. I always knew this man is best for me and now I am more than sure. I had no idea I will enjoy sex (with him) so much.

Sid- You have no idea how much you have trouble me. I'll take all my revenge tonight.

Sana- Revenge? Badla?
Kiss........baat.....Ka..... Badla??

Sana still is out of breath, she says this panting.

Sid- Revenge of all your words and actions.
Revenge of all the timed you talk to other boys and hugged them.
Revenge of all the times you ignored me and got angry on me for no reason.
Revenge of all the times you kissed my neck .
Revenge of all the times when you made me hot and horny.
Revenge of all the times when you said you love me but never confirmed as what and left me confused.
Revenge of all the times you came and sit on my lap .
Revenge of all the times you wiggle your feet while sitting on my lap making it more difficult for me to concentrate on anything that was going around the place.
Revenge of all the times you have made me hard.
Do you think I never noticed how you looked at me when you thought I wasn't looking . ?
Do you think I never noticed how and where your hands use to move inside the blanket when you thought I am asleep.?
Do you think I never noticed how your lips used to touch my neck while cuddling. ?
Do you think I never noticed how you used to put my hands around your waist so that I pull you closer while sleeping. ??
And do you really think that sometimes when my hands gets inside your t-shirt and holds your bare waist, it was coincidence or mistake.??
You have trouble me a lot my love now it's my turn to return you the favour.
You asked me to make love to you and I did what you asked, now it's my turn and i am in no mood to make love to you now, I am going to fuck you, and I am going to fuck you senseless. Be ready my love, you gonna see stars tonight.

And with his words he kept thrusting in me making me come once then twice and still he hasn't come even once. I am sure I am gonna faint till the time he will be done with me.

He kept going on for how long I dont know ,and yes I am drained . I can't feel anything , I can't breath and I can't see anything , everything goes blank .

sid's p.o.v-
I kept my pace steady , its neither very rough nor very gentle , she came almost immediately but I was no where close and I kept going on , I increased my pace and came after almost 20 mins ,till that time she was close again, I cant keep her hanging like this so I got down on her and started eating her pussy. She looks mesmerizing , thoroughly fucked, her clits are deep red in colour, its throbbing , her hole is wide from all intense fucking and I put my tongue inside her licking her inside , sucking her labia pulling her entirely in my mouth . she is breathing heavy . I put two fingers inside her while sucking her clits and she came all over my face. I was a sight to see , the most beautiful sight ever. Looking at her like that I was hard again and thrust into her almost immediately once again and fucked her till both of us came together.

She is exhausted to another level and unable to move. It's time.for.me.to.take care.of.her , I got up and gets inside the washroom , cleaned myself properly , took a wet towel and go to sana , cleaned her face , her legs , between her legs , her back and throw the towel back in the washroom and carried her to the couch. He has no energy left in her body. I am.sure she's gonna be really sore tomorrow I should have been careful , but it's very difficult to control myself around her. I need to take care of her even more tomorrow. Shes lying there in couch lifeless ,unable to even open her eyes , I changed the sheet , brought her back to the bed and she curled up to me and cuddled with me like a baby. We both slept peacefully after weeks. I am just holding her in my arms and it's feels like home .

Somewhere far away from here someone's playing

"Mila hi tumko jabse
Hai Dil ko mere kasam se
Sukoon Mila"

From now on I declare this song as our song. THE SIDNAAZ SONG
_________________________________________
A.N
Hey guys just wanna say that I am more comfortable writing things in English and that's why most of Sana's part and her thoughts are also in English, I know she doesn't speak like that but it was getting a bit difficult for me to write it think the way she does, mujhe Punjabi nai aati and Hindi bhi feel match nai Kar pa rahi thi so I hope you don't mind 😉

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

480K 32K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...
192K 7.4K 21
This is an attempt to give the real incidents happened in bigg boss a pinch of fiction and lots of romance.It is all about how the power couple came...
203K 18K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...