hold my hand [w.s]

Von italiancowboy

[DISCONTINUED] A collection of schlttbr one shots. Writing in the first two chapters are of a different style... Mehr

[IMPORTANT]
hercules + requited love [002]
sun dust [003]
heaven [004]
oh, moon [005]
help me forget [006]
pink daffodils [007]
[001] - rewritten, unfinshed.
hey.. [new book]

stupid drunk gay [001]

11K 209 543
Von italiancowboy

Schlatt burst out in his frenzied laughter while watching another round of shots being taken to the table. He attempted at a slurred joke quietened by the loud music, cutting himself off with giggles before he could even finish speaking. He jumped down from his perch up on the kitchen counter and pushed his way to the bar full of shots, grabbing one and downing it with the rest of the party-goers.

He mindlessly remembered Ted going home with his girlfriend, Madi, as the alcohol burnt down his throat in a horribly satisfying way, slamming the shot glass down on the table.

Schlatt didn't really know many people at the party, so he tried to stay with the people he came with; Cooper, Travis, Ted, Noah and Wilbur. He was aware that his friends from the misfits were hosting it all, but he was yet to see them. He assumed they were in another room doing drugs along with Cooper, Travis and Noah. 

He coughed into his hand, stumbling to the fridge to search for another beer; his 7th for the night. Schlatt was considerably drunk with no hesitation to continue his frantic drinking, the thoughts that might've previously plagued his mind seemed to be whisked away with whiskey.

He grabbed the beer bottle sloppily, searching the room for someone who might have a bottle opener on hand. Instead, he saw Wilbur, whose mere presence seemed to distract Schlatt from his previous goal. As he stood and began to make his way over to the taller boy, someone grabbed his wrist and popped the lid off his bottle for him. The unknown party-goer pat him on the back enthusiastically before wandering off.

Schlatt didn't bother to question what had happened, and instead looked back in the direction Wilbur had been. Instead of seeing the brit chatting to some others, he saw him walk out onto the balcony. He grinned, following him out as he took a generous swig of the booze in hand.

"Wilburrrr SoOT!" Schlatt yelled as soon as he opened the sliding door. Wilbur jumped in surprise and turned to look at his drunk friend. A humoured smile spread across his lips and he gently shut the door behind Schlatt.

Wilbur laughed sweetly, "You always have to scare me like that, hm?"

"Only you, baby." Schlatt slurred, winking - albeit sloppily. He attempted to walk closer to the balcony but instead slipped on the way there. Wilbur caught him in his arms, a worried stare replacing the gentle smile he had previously.

"Jesus Schlatt, how many drinks have you had tonight?" Wilbur questioned the shorter boy, steadying him in his arms. Schlatt pushed himself further in Wilbur's arms, tangling himself around his neck with a sigh. He relished in the warmth, forgetting Wilbur's question immediately. 

Wilbur raised an eyebrow at the sudden hug, holding Schlatt by the waist distractedly, "Schlatt? M'dude?"

Schlatt felt a warmth run through his body when he felt his friend's hands on his waist. He shoved his head into the crook of his neck, mumbling against the pale skin, "..'M so drunk Wil."

An absent-minded giggle erupted from Schlatt, rumbling against Wilbur's chest.

"Yeah, I figured. Maybe it's time to head home, yeah?" Schlatt grumbled something incoherently disapproving, pulling himself shamefully from Wilbur's grasp and taking a good swig from his beer. Wilbur's eyebrows furrowed, "Hey, hey. No. No more beer."

He pulled the bottle out of Schlatt's weak grasp, ignoring the grumpy look in his eyes, "C'mon buddy, don't give me that look. We gotta get you home - you can crash at my place tonight."

Schlatt's face went from sour to sweet abruptly, smirking suggestively at Wilbur, who chose to ignore the look.

"Mmmf.. Wil.. 'S a bit fast hm?" Schlatt giggled knowingly, biting his lip while he stood swaying slightly. Wilbur rolled his eyes at the drunk man, smiling playfully.

"I'm only taking you there because I don't know where you live and I know for a fact that Ted drove you," Wilbur walked swiftly to the glass sliding door, his hand ready to open it, "And last time I checked he left a few hours ago."

Schlatt listened to the British boy's soothing voice, paying attention to none of the words he was saying. He absently followed him to the door and stood quietly next to him as he hesitated to open it.

Wilbur turned to look at Schlatt, watching him curiously as the boy stood in a thoughtful silence. He again wondered how much alcohol he had consumed, noticing the boys eyes glazed over and completely out of it.

Schlatt focused on Wilbur's face with such concentration he felt the world hold its breath in anticipation. He traced the curve of his nose with his eyes and following it up to his eyes. He looked deep in his chocolate brown eyes, curiously watching it seem to swirl with coffee and cream. His eyes hesitantly went from his eyes down to his lips, getting flustered with thoughts of them.

He looked down at his dirty shoes, trying to shake those thoughts from his head. He heard Wilbur calling his name, but it seemed faint and distant; all of his focus had turned to the unfinished beer still in the taller boys hand.

Without thinking, Schlatt quickly snatched the beer and chugged the rest of the contents before Wilbur could stop him.

"Schlatt! No!" Wilbur rushed to grab the now empty beer bottle, watching as the American swayed and stumbled before him. He saw his eyes glisten with tears as he coughed into his arm, taking a step back and nearly falling over, "For God's sake, why would you do that? You're gonna be puking all night."

Schlatt tried to balance himself by leaning forward, but leaned too far due to the world spinning around him. For the second time that night, he fell into Wilbur's arms. Though, for the first time that night, he fainted.

..

Schlatt came to a few times before truly waking up.

The first time was when he heard the front door to the party hosts house close, and he found himself situated in Wilbur's arms. He adjusted himself, wrapping his legs around Wilbur a bit tighter and burying his face in his neck in embarrassment. Oh, to be taken out of a party, fainted in a sweet someone's arms.

He felt Wilbur's arms tighten protectively around him, making his heart race and his lips smile blissfully.

The second time he came to, the car he was gently put in had hummed to life. He briefly turned to Wilbur and saw him focused on exiting the small road. Schlatt too hummed, content, before resting his head against his window to watch the houses go by.

The final time he stirred awake was due to Wilbur opening the car door for him. He looked up at him, still drunk off alcohol and sleep, watching him smile and unbuckle his seat-belt.

"Come on Schlatt, let's go inside bud," Wilbur's voice was comforting and soft, making him grin happily. He took his offered hands and let himself be pulled carefully out of the vehicle, the door shutting quietly behind him. He pushed his weight into Wilbur's arms, staying in the embrace as Wilbur locked the car. "Can you walk?"

"Mmf... No, carry me?" He looked up at the taller man slightly, trying to give him puppy-dog eyes. He laughed, looking from the car down to Schlatt's eyes.

"Might as well then," He crouched down slightly and pulled him up by his thighs, letting him wrap them around his waist and get situated. Schlatt lay his head on his arm which was resting on Wilbur's shoulder, playing with the hairs at his neck with his free hand.

He let out a quiet sigh, "Willlll.. Wil?" 

He chuckled at the boy in his arms, carefully unlocking the door to his house, "Yeah m'dude?"

Schlatt bit his lip to stop a giggle from escaping his lips, "Wil.. Willy. Mm, Willyyy, Wil."

He continued to repeat himself mindlessly, not paying attention to any of his surroundings. Wilbur adjusted him in his arms, laughing quietly to himself, "Ok Schlatt, as cute as that is, you've gotta stop and drink some water."

That right about shut him up.

He lifted his head up quickly, staring into his eyes in shock. His face went red as he smirked.

"Oh... 'M I cute, Wil? D'ya think 'm cute?" He slurred his speech, letting himself be put onto the couch carefully. Giggling, he bit his lip as Wilbur shushed him and walked away to get a cup of water from the kitchen, "D'ya liiike~ me? Wiiiillll!~"

Wilbur got to the kitchen and leaned against the counter with a curt breath. He felt his hot face with his hands, closing his eyes with a smile.

Too wrapped up in this thoughts, Wilbur didn't hear the drunk boy stumble into the kitchen until he made a small noise. He looked up as soon as Schlatt clasped his hands behind his neck, his face so close he could nearly feel his hot, alcohol laced breath dancing over his lips. 

Wilbur's eyes widened as he looked down at the boy, before he smiled gently, "Schlatt, what are you doing?"

"Mm.. You think 'm cute~.." Schlatt giggled, his face red hot. He bit his lip, glancing down at Wilbur's lips. 

"Schlatt.. You're drunk. It's late. You need to go to bed." Wilbur tried to reason with the drunk boy, not really wanting to move from his position but knowing he should. Schlatt grumbled and licked his lips, pushing himself closer in a short burst of desperation.

Schlatt's breathing quickened slightly, "Wil.. Just a little kiss, maybe?" He slurred his speech still, feeling their chests pushed against each other and the air around them starting to get hot. It was all starting to get a bit much for him. He played with the hair on the Wilbur's neck as the taller boy cautiously put his hands on Schlatt's waist.

His heart began to pound along with his head as Wilbur begun to gingerly push him away. Thoughts of what he could've just done protruded his brain as he quickly untangled himself from Wilbur. In a state of panic, he began overthinking his actions and felt hot tears prick his eyes.

He knew he wasn't thinking straight. He knew that. But he couldn't help it, his mind was in overdrive and he was drunk and stupid. He knew that.

"Sorry.. Sorry, 'm sorry. I-I didn't.. I wasn't-" He sniffled pathetically. Rubbing the tears out of his eyes, he jumped slightly at the touch of a warm hang on his shoulder. Not bothering to look up, he anxiously took the glass of water out of Wilbur's hands and sipped it slowly.

"It's okay Schlatt, you're just drunk. No hard feelings bud."

He nodded quietly, already feeling stupid for getting emotional.

As soon as he finished the water, he felt it get taken from his hands and placed in the sink. He stood aimlessly, feeling his thoughts come back to him while he begun to very slowly sober up. Tears still tickled his eyes, even as Wilbur came over to him and put his hands on Schlatt's shoulders.

"Hey. You alright?" Wilbur murmured. His genuine compassion for the shorter boy slipped into his words, making the tears prickling his eyes begin to slowly fall. Wilbur grasped Schlatt's cheeks gently, tilting his head up and wiping those tears away, "Hey, hey. Shh.. It's alright."

Wilbur gently placed a kiss to Schlatt's hair, making the smaller boy flustered.

"Do you want me to carry you upstairs to bed?" He asked softly, pulling his face away from him.

Schlatt nodded quickly, allowing himself to, once again, be picked up and held close.

"Can you stay with me in bed tonight? ..Please?" He muttered against Wilbur's neck, savouring the warmth the other emanated.

The response he got was spoken softly and kindly, "Yeah."

They both smiled to themselves as they entered the dark bedroom. Schlatt was sat on the bed carefully, the smile never leaving his face.

Wilbur switched his yellow sweatshirt to a soft singlet, ignoring the stare he felt on his neck as he did so.

When he turned back to the bed, Schlatt had gotten himself situated and comfortable under the covers, facing away from Wilbur as if he wasn't staring. He was cuddled up in a hoodie that the party hosts were handing out, and Wilbur smiled as he climbed into the bed next to him.

When he felt the mattress sink slightly, Schlatt turned around and looked up at the British boy -  face still red from seeing him undress - who smiled tiredly down at him.

His face felt hot from sharing a bed with Wilbur, but he chose to ignore it and shuffled forward to cuddle into his arms.

"Night Wil.."

"Goodnight Schlatt."

Word count: 2,162

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.8K 851 37
as the title says, unless you cant read, but if you cant read why are you here? just don't ship irl people, it's pretty weirdchamp bottom schlatt i d...
8.1K 107 70
Ships and stuff i think of! If a person feels uncomfortable being one of these oneshot chapters ill take the chapter down When i think of a one shot...
260K 3.2K 21
if i ever write anymore, it's gonna be on ao3. the writing in this absolutely sucks so have fun reading i guess, i know you are here for the smut
27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots