Game On!

By DarkWriters

She has the most biggest challenge yet! Enter Liv Valentine. “You have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over th... More

1.It's called rejection honey.
2.Getting down and dirty.
3.K-k-kiss me!
4.Get over yourself sweetie.
5.Is it getting hot in here or WHAT?!
6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.
7.Kids......Are NOT my thing.
8.It's official..Meeting them.
9.Oh no she didn't!
10.Tell me this isn't happening.
11.Can I ask? What world am I in?
12.Crap....I really hate my life.
13.Damn, I really can't keep up.
15.Dang, she did it again!
16. It is the end.
Just a note.

Oh, it's time bay-beee!

2.1K 65 13
By DarkWriters

Well, I have two more days until Watty Awards is over. Think I can do it? Don't worry, I WILL. Damn, I cant wait for you guys to read this. Please don't forget to VOTE AND COMENT! 5 more chapters left, I might shorten it though. WE will see it. Off to write now.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

Chapter Fourteen;

The day I was waiting for was finally here! When Blake asked me out for prom, time flew quickly, and I really mean quickly. How the hell was that possible? It was the noon of Friday, and Chloe and I were quickly taking out our dresses and making sure they were in fit condition. I already called Kelly so she can come round and get ready here.

“So, you ready?” Asked Chloe nervously.

“For what?” I asked brushing my hair

“Uhh, today is the day, you humiliate Blake in front of everyone, so are you seriously ready for that?” She answered seriously.

I winced, I would be lying if I said I would forgot, even though time did fly by quickly all I could think of was the fact that I was not ready for that, ever since Blake told me he had a surprise that I would ‘never forgot.’ I mean what else did it mean? We were going out for nearly two months; maybe he finally wanted to confess to me.

Before I could answer, we heard the door snap open from down stairs and Kelly yelling in some gay voice “honey, I’m home!”

“My dear, we are upstairs. Come join us!” Yelled Chloe in a equally horrible voice. I heard Kelly giggling and coming up the stairs. When she reached our room, I raised any eyebrow at them both.

“Really?” Was all I said.

They both rolled their eyes at me. I ignored them and continued to brush my hair, even though we had more than six hours, I wanted to be a bit ahead of time, the dress was to start at 7ish and we were to make sure we were ready on time, but fashionably late. Yes because we were awesome that way.

Before Chloe could divert me back to the centre off attention, I quickly asked Kelly “so how is it going with you and Luke?”

Kelly popped her lips, “it’s going good, but have this feeling he is keeping back on me, I mean I have known him all his life, but it is like even though we do kiss and stuff, he is holding back on me. It is driving me crazy. At the end of today, I am going to ask him what the hell gives.”

Chloe grinned “yeah, you go girl!”

Kelly smiled sheepishly and went to out closet and she too got out her dress, we thought it was better for her to leave her dress here because we all knew that we were going to dress together so why the hell would she take it home. It saved us all a hell of a lot less trouble by keeping it here.

“So, did you finally find yourself a date?” I asked Chloe this time.

“Nop,” she said popping the ‘p’ “I am going solo, and pick up hot guys as I go along. But I need to be careful this time” she said wincing.

“Yeah, you do” glared Kelly.

So Kelly did know, “how many weeks are you along?” I asked her.

Chloe patted her still flat tummy, “Only four weeks, nearly a month. Can you believe it?”

I started at her belly “no I can’t. I can’t to see your parent’s reaction, especially when you decided you are going to keep it!”

She winced “yeah don’t remind me, they are due back same time as your parents it seems, two weeks from now!”

I couldn’t wait to see my parents they were gone this time for almost three months. I didn’t know I was going to miss them this much, but then all that crap that went in my life in the last eight weeks I don’t think anyone could blame me.

After I finished brushing my hair, I put it into a neat bun and headed towards the bath, I didn’t want to wet my hair because I just got it done, but I was feeling hot and sweaty so I wanted to quickly refresh myself, I grabbed a towel and fresh pair of clothes and padded towards the bathroom, leaving Chloe and Kelly alone in the bedroom.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and stripped down, I put on leg inside the bath and shivered, the water was hot, but the nice hot. I put my other leg in slowly and say down in the bath leaning on the back of it, making sure I didn’t wet my hair and just soaked in there for a good hour.

“Woman, hurry the eff up! It’s bloody one something and we still need to do our hair and nails and shit!” Screamed Chloe from the other side of the door.

I sighed, that hoe could be so impatient sometimes. “Coming!” I yelled, getting out of the bath and wrapping the towel around myself. I grabbed my clothes and went out the bathroom, I couldn’t be arsed to dress in the bathroom because I knew Chloe was going to blast me. And I was right, the minute I opened the door Chloe barged past me.

“It’s about time bitch!” She said, going inside the toilet with her stuff and closing the door behind herself. I laughed and just ignored her, I looked around the big room and couldn’t find Kelly.

“Chloe, where is Kelly?” I asked, stripping of the towel and inserting my underwear and clothes on, “she isn’t in the room.”

“Oh, she went downstairs to get some food, she was grumbling about how she missed breakfast, you know her and food!” She yelled.

I snorted, yeah I did know Kelly and her food, if no one fed her, she would have gone stark crazy, and starting singing about food. Trust me, been there and done that, it just wasn’t pretty.  When I put on my fresh pair of jeans and plain t-shirt I sat on the bed with my phone in my hand. I was playing some game, when my screen flashed up showing I had a text.

I clicked on it to see who it was from when my heart twisted when I read it, I completely forgot about the mysterious texter. This time it read;

Counting down, I really cannot wait! See you at prom! ;)

What the hell did this person want from me? What did I ever do to whoever the hell it was? I tried calling the number but it connected me to some voice mail saying this phone was no longer in service. What the hell?

I sighed, well it looked like today was going to be an interesting day to say the least.

                                                                            ***

“They are here!” Yelled Chloe from downstairs. By ‘they’ she meant Luke and Blake, they must have arrived together, I am surprised they are not exchanging fist after the last time they were in front of this house. But then again, them idiots being boys they must have forgot.

“I’ll get the door” she continued.

While she went and done that, I looked at the mirror one last time, I finally decided I should just do my hair simple by putting it into a neat messy bun and letting two wisps of the my hair dangling from each side.  I made sure not to overdo it with the makeup and just dapped a bit of light lip stick and eyeliner.

I took a deep breath and headed off downstairs, Kelly was already down. Chloe was going solo, because she did not and I quote ‘the hassle of keeping one guy.’ That made me laugh and secretly I agreed with her.

The door opened revealing the two guys both wearing tuxes and they both looks handsome. Blake came towards me and smiled, in his hands he was carrying flowers. “You look beautiful” he said softly.

I grinned and hooked his arm through mine, “you don’t look to shabby yourself” I replied back. He laughed, and gestured toward the door. “Shall we?”

I didn’t need telling twice and without answering I dragged him towards the door, leaving Kelly and Luke alone, Chloe was already out front, in front of the limo, though I don’t know who hired it though my bet was on Luke.

We went into the car, and waited for the rest to come in, once that was done, Luke told the driver to go and we hit the road. While the driver drove we talked among ourselves couldn’t believing the fact that it nearly the end of high school. We were finally done with school and moving on with our lives. After the prom, we were going to have a party straight after, not because of the fact school was almost over, but it was also my elegant eighteen birthday. Damn, it was going to be a night to remember that was for sure.

We arrived at school in ten minutes, Chloe, Luke and Kelly were the first to get out, I was going to follow next but Blake beat me to it and held out his hand for me. I smiled, he was a keeper alright. I couldn’t believe he would do that.

“Thanks!” I grinned at him taking his hand.

He smiled back “anytime.”

We entered the school and it was pretty hectic, the music was on really loudly and people were dancing, laughing, making out or just sitting down and talking amongst themselves. A flash light was hit my way and loud cheering when they saw it was me. I winked at them, sometimes it was just too good to be popular.

I dragged Blake to the dance floor and made him dance with me. He smirked and said “you just can’t keep away right?”

I raised an eyebrow “Since when did you get an attitude?”

He laughed “since I met you!” He replied back.

“Haha, very funny” I said. We continued on dancing for a while then I felt tired and told Blake I needed to go the toilets. He nodded and said “I’ll make sure Chloe is alright then”

I nodded back. “Okay” and set off to the bathroom. I quickly went to the toilets which was just round the corner and entered one of the empty cubicles. After quickly doing my business I went out of the toilet but not before flushing the toilet of course and bumped straight into a smirking Emily.

I jumped back a bit “What gives bitch?” I snarled. “Were you waiting for me?”

“Yeah, that was exactly what I was doing” she smiled sweetly. “I just wanted to wish you luck was all”

I glared at her “with what?”

“You’ll see!” and with that walked out of the toilets, she couldn’t possibly be serious could she? I wanted to chase the bitch and tear her damn blonde hair out of her big head, but that would have just got me into trouble. I was my hands and dried them and quickly followed her out of the toilets.

“Ladies and gentleman, there she is!” shouted a voice, before I could put a name to that familiar voice a spot light hit my way, blinding me a second time in the day.

“Uhhh, hello?” I said.

A few people laughed. The second spotlight went to the front which revealed Blake standing at the front with a cool smile, as if he was use to being the centre of attention.  That was quite... weird. That was the only thing I could say about it.

“Right ladies and gentleman, I just wanted to say a few things about my girl Liv-” my heart stopped, I took a deep breath, lord please tell me he wasn’t going to do what I think he was going to do? I looked around for Chloe and saw her at, the front near him and she was raising her eyebrow at me as if to say what are you going to do about it.

“So, I already know you guys know who I am talking about. Am I right?”

There were a lot of hell yeahs.

“So what I want to say about her, Liv is very beautiful no doubt about that, but let me tell you something, when I first saw her all I saw was her startling green eyes that was just filled with arrogance and confidence, her figure flaunting as if to say she knew she was hot, an attitude that just about everybody hated and not to mention the fact that she was a damn slut”

My eye winded. What the hell was he talking about?

“Or so I thought, until I got to know her.” He said.

I smiled a bit, I saw where this was going, and a lot of the people were starting at him in awe. Damn this was going to be hard on me.

“So when I got to know her, you know what I found about people?”

They shouted “WHAT?”

“Let me just say in three simple words baby,” he said starting at me straight in the eye. “ I found out that I-“

My heart froze; he was finally going to say it.

“I hate you.”

*********************************************************************8

Damn, I bet NO one was expecting that eh? Am  I right? All we be revealed in next chapter, yeah! 

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
83K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
2.4M 42.7K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...