Tbhk x Reader Oneshots and Sc...

By olivia_fnaf

REQUESTS: CLOSED A book of scenarios and oneshots of your favorite Toilet abound Hanako Kun Characters! Reque... More

Hanako x Reader
•Request Page•
Tsuchigomori x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader
•General Relationship Headcannons•
Tsukasa x Reader Drabble
Mitsuba x Reader
Hanako x Exorcist! Reader
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Mitsuba x Reader

7.8K 110 138
By olivia_fnaf

Hurt (Angst)

—————————————————————————

"Mitsuba!"

The pink haired boy turned towards me, a bit startled by the sudden loudness. Lunch had just began and all of our classmates were getting into their friend groups.

"Oh hi (Y/n)," he said. Mitsuba was a nice shy kid who loves taking pictures on his camera.

Is what people who didn't know him would say. It's more accurate to say that he is a little shit with a camera. Well, that's how I would put it.

"Pfft your hair is sticking up." He said and then laughed. I smoothed my hair out and responded "We just came from P.E, cut me some slack!" Then the both of us began to eat our lunch at look at some of Mitsuba's pictures from yesterday. He sure was talented.

"I like this one." I said pointing at the picture he took of the whole school at dusk. "The lighting is nice." He picked it up and said, "Ya I'm proud of how that one turned out."

   I looked at his face and he seemed genuinely content while looking at his work, it was a great to see him happy. "Hey since your club meeting is cancelled today, we should hang out after school." I suggested.

  "Pffft, why would you think I would want to hang out with you?" "You haven't chased me away yet, if you really wanted me gone I'd be long gone." I replied.

  ".... Whatever, what do you want to do?" He quietly said. "I think it would be a good day for us to go to that cafe down the street from school, and maybe go to the park for a bit." I suggested.

  "Ok fine by me,but what's with the sudden eagerness to hang out?" "Well Mitsuba, you are going to leave me all alone tomorrow." I said pouting.

  "Hey it was my parents idea to go take a trip up to my grandparents for the day, not me!" He said.
"Whatever... class is going to start in a few, I'll see you after school."

                               —————————-

  "Brrrr, it's so cold outside today." I said shaking the last bits of snow off my shoes. "Ya... I'd say the cafe was a good idea."

  "Ya I love the pastries and tea here." I said smiling. We went up to the counter and ordered our stuff, and then found a table to sit at while we waited.

  "Today's lecture was so boring! I would hardly pay attention." Mitsuba complained. "You were probably busy looking outside thinking of all the pictures you could take."

  "I won't confirm nor deny that." He replied. "I've known you for too long, you can't lie to me anymore." He just rolled his eyes and then our stuff came to us and we began sipping our drinks, and eating our food.

  Once we finished, we went to the park across the street and walked around. "It's so peaceful right now." I said.  "Ya it's nice."

  "Hey Mitsuba?" "Hm?" He hummed urging me to continue. "Why do you let me stick around you? I mean you could totally just not hangout with me." I said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

  "Well, even if I joke. I like you. You're the only one who's actually nice to me. You're the only one who sticks around ME." He said looking away.

  "And I promise that I'll always stick around you." I said smiling. He looked at me shocked before his face slowly turned into a soft smile.

  "Thanks you, idiot." He said. I let this one go and I got up. "Come on it's getting late, let's go home." I said extending my hand to him.

He took it and we didn't live far from the park so when we got near our houses (which were right across from each other) we turned to each other to say bye until I saw him in 2 days.

I felt rather bold and went to embrace him. He stiffened but then relaxed slightly. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder. "Bye Mitsuba." I said quietly. "Y-yeah! I'll see you later, try not to die without me there with you, you big baby." He said.

"As if!" I exclaimed and pushed away from him. "I'll see you when you get back!"

He just lightly smiled and waved back and I went to my house.

I couldn't Tell him today, I'll just have to confess when he comes back. I can't wait!
———————————————————————————

Little did I know....

He never would come back.

I got the news when I walked into school two days after I last saw him. Mitsuba was supposed to come back. But he got into a car crash yesterday.

When I was told this, the whole day was a blur. All I remember was running out of class, and running straight home and shutting myself in my room for the rest of the day.

I never got to tell Mitsuba how I felt for him. I loved him. And now he's gone and he's never coming back. This harsh reality broke me. Everything was numb and I didn't know how to live.

Everyone gave me all their sympathy and did their best to help me, but none of it really stuck. Nothing mattered.

When the next few years flew by, and I was going to be in high school soon. I didn't really have friends besides one of my classmates Kou. He was a very energetic kid who gets mistaken for a punk sometimes but he's been really nice to me.

I'm not the same person I was 2 years ago, I was no longer energetic and I became quiet and shy. But I tried to live my life the best I can because that's what Mitsuba would have wanted.

Anyway right now I was walking down the hall by the lockers to meet with Kou. He and I don't hang out super frequently, but he was my closest friend. I knew his family by now and know that they are exorcists. But to be honest I haven't really seen any ghosts myself so I'm not really convinced they exist, but hey what ever floats your boat Kou.

We were both planning on getting something to eat. It was after school and most of the people had gone home. Kou said he had something to do and now I'm just trying to find him.

I was going to the locker area when I heard two voices. One of them sounded like Kou's. So I picked up my speed and jogged around the corner. "Hey Kou-!" I stopped my sentence as soon as I saw who he was talking too.

He was with an all-too familiar boy. Silky long pink hair speckled with black feathers, sparkling pink eyes, he wore a hood and a red scarf. He looked different but it was him. And he still seemed the same.

The same boy that I loved and still love.

I was speechless. Kou looked startled at me, "(Y/n)! I'm ready to go whenever you a-" I interrupted him "Mitsuba?" I said with a shakey voice.

Kou interrupted before Mitsuba could respond, "Wait you can see him (Y/n)?!" Kou asked shocked. "Of course I can, Mitsuba! Is that really you??" I asked desperately needing an answer.

The said boy looked at me and stared for a few moments before saying.

"Excuse me, but who are you?"
———————————————————————————
(A/n) Damn sorry guys I know this is cruel, but some angst is pretty good now matter how sad it makes us :,).

Anyways my school is probably gonna get cancelled but I find out tonight. If that happens I'll probably be finishing up my requests, which by the way thank you guys for all the requests. Once I'm done with those I really want to write an Akane x Reader because he needs more love and he's beautiful.

Thank you for 3k!!! It's unbelievable I got this far so quickly! Thank you all for your continued support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 12.3K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ,ᵒⁿᵉ ┗━━━━°⌜ ⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━...
80.8K 1.8K 27
just some oneshots of hananene because they're my comfort ship. 🌸- fluff (couple, cuddles, etc.) ✨ - angst (sad, depressed, etc.) ⚠️ - spoilers (man...
41.1K 838 20
*Currently Editing* Inspired by the anime: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun HanaNene fanfiction #1 HanaNene Hanako, while trying to flirt and tease with Yash...
59.8K 1.7K 18
《Sauce: Toilet bound Hanako》 This is just a fanfic so any of these characters aren't mine- Aaaand WARNING manga spoilers~ 「Do you believe in reincarn...