Blessings

By -Rockii

read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapet 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Out Now
PSA!

Chapter 12

130K 4.8K 7.8K
By -Rockii

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"You acting like a big ass baby." I said trying to push K3 offa me. Ole sick ass.

"You finna piss me off cuhs." He groaned as he turned his other way laying it on my chest.

"Kamariiii, you gone get me sick." I said wanting him to get off me. This boy brought me all the way to his house just to lay on me. Some days heon even like me so he need to keep that same energy.

"Shut the fuck up ole stupid ass, im just tryna take my ass ta sleep." He gritted and I frowned because i for 1 is not a stupid ass. I just decided not to say anything as soon he was finally dozing back to sleep my phone started ringing. He sucked his teeth and declined the call from whoever was caller. He repeated this same step 3 times before answer the phone.

"Fuck is this bruh?" He asked rudely.

"Who the hell are you?" I heard on the other line and i just knew it was my mama i yanked the phone from him and put it to my ear.

"Hey ma."

"Who that was that answered the phone?" She asked.

"Im doing fine, how are you?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Little girl."

"Acht acht im grown." I teased.

"Make me beat yo grown ass." She said causing me to chuckle.

"Onna real thats my friend."

"Why the fuck he answering yo shit with a attitude."

"He's rude, and its 10x worse since he sick." I shrugged as if she could see me.

"You better stay yo ass over there, ain finna bring that shit ova hea." She said and i could tell she had a stank face.

"Mama you play too much."

"Oh but im for real good day, see you tomorrow." She said as she hung up.

"This lady ain't never tell me what she called for." I said to myself as i looked down at my chest and seen Kamari knocked out breathing hard with his mouth slightly opened. I could tell he was breathing out his mouth instead of his nose.

Now im up by myself left to be stuck in my thoughts. All the time I wonder how it'll be if my dad and my best friend were here. They both died to gun violence and they both happened right in front of me and it gave me PTSD bad. Thats why im always checking my surroundings.
*
*
*
"And 1 bitch." I heard causing my eyes to flutter open. I groaned and turned over in attempt to go back to sleep.

"Ill put a hot one in yo ass pussass boy." Kamari yelled i sucked my teeth and sat up. He was on the end of the bed playing the game.

"K3 !" I whined causing him to suck his teeth.

"Kamari." He corrected. "Yall niggas ass." He said ignoring me. I sucked my teeth and got up and walked out the room and headed to the guest room. I laid down on my stomach with one of my hands under me as i tried to go back to sleep. I sucked my teeth once I realized I wasn't about to go back to sleep. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and went on Instagram.

@photosovnana

❤️435,680 💬1,456
@photosovnana: shawty bad🥵

@papaerchaser.ky: hair by me🥰
  > @photosovnana: 😘😘
@king.dooda: li baby😍
@bximrell:🤞🏾🤍
@queen.nari: 😍😍
@bximdez: 🖤

@funnyboy.bean

❤️34,127 💬4,576
@funnyboy.bean: yung nigga in his bag.

@itspeybay

❤️23,797 💬3,584
@itspeybay: pyt🥰

@queen.nari: ok friend😍
@paperchaser.ky: 🤍💪🏾

@bxim.rell

Liked by @photosovnari, @babykylee and 453,678 others.
@bximrell: smd bx🖕🏼

@bxim.dez

❤️346,789 💬3,467

@queen.nari

❤️466,799 💬23,457
comments disabled.

From, RAN:
Come're

I sighed heavily before getting up from the bed and walking back in K3 room. He was still onna game and looked over at me once i stood in the doorway of his room.

"What?"

"Where you was?" He asked glancing at me before going back onna game.

"Guest room, what do you need?" I asked impatiently.

"Make me some soup, and why the fuck you was in nea?" He asked with a mug.

"Im not making you anything and because you was being loud, and i was trying to go to sleep." I said and he mugged me before he sucked his teeth.

"So, you was just sleep?" He asked stale facing me.

"Why you questioning me." I frowned.

"Lying ass." He mumbled.

"Okay K3." I sighed.

"What the fuck i told you bout calling me that shit cuhs." He said looking at me like i was stupid pausing the game.

"You doing too much." I said rolling my eyes.

"Fuck up." He said starting the game again.

"Im finna go." I told him since we weren't doing anything. There was no point in being here and he's sick.

"You doing to much. Sit yo dumb ass down and entertain yo self or sum." He said not really paying me no mind.

"Onna real, you tryna make me some soup."

"Ask nicely." I said smiling.

"Make me some soup Preciate it." He said as if that was nice i looked at him and sucked my teeth.

"That's the nicest its gone get." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and walked out the doorway and headed to his kitchen. How the fuck you gone demand me to fix soup. Sickening.

"Nana pink hearts calling." My phone went off causing me to answer it putting it on speaker as I continued to get the stuff to make him some soup.

"Where you at?" Nana asked as soon as the phone connected.

"Why wassup?"

"I just came by yo house to tell you sum but you not here." She said.

"You can't tell me over the phone?" I asked getting the chicken noodle soup out the cabinet.

"Kiyaaaa!" Kamari yelled.

"You at a nigga house oop, wait till i tell K3." She said causing me to scrunch my face.

"What you gotta tell K3 for like he my nigga or sum." I said turning the stove on putting the pot on it as i opened the can.

"Yall sholl is always together like on sum boo." She said like she figured something out.

"F-r-i-e-n-d." I spelled out. "Nothing more nothing less." I shrugged as if she could see me.

"Yeah okay, you know you like that mean ass nigga." She said sucking her teeth.

"But when you come back home lemme know." She said.

"Aight." And with that she hung up.

"So you ain hear me call yo fucking name?" K3 said entering the kitchen as i poured the soup in the pot.

"I was on the phone." I shrugged.

"Fuck that posed to mean, and ian ask you allat." He said. Here he go with this stank ass attitude ughhhh🙄.

"Man, im finna go home, make sure your soup don't burn." I told him about to walk out the kitchen but as soon as i was about to make that turn he yanked my stupid ass like i wasn't nothing.

"Yo stupid ass ain going no where, sit the fuck down always tryna leave like you got somewhere to go knowing yo lonely ass ain got no damn friends." He said mugging theee fuck outta me.

Well damn, ouch, thats crazy cause i really ain got no friends.

"Why would i stay here if you acting like im bothering you." I said lowly looking down at my feet.

"Speak the fuck up." He said grabbing my face making me look at him.

"I said why would i stay here if you acting like im bothering you." I said louder trying to get my face out his grip. He sucked his teeth before letting my face go.

"Here you go assuming shit, ian acting like shit, if i wanted yo dumb ass gone i woulda been kicked yo li ass out." He stated.

"Why you gotta call me a dumb ass?"

"Cause thats what the fuck you acting like assuming shit." He said walking out the kitchen heading to his room i guess. Im not gone cap that li demon seed really be hurting my feelings when he be being mean to me. Ion know why i still even be around him.

After the soup was done i turned the stove off and put the soup in a bowl. I grabbed him a spoon and placed it in the ball. Look at me being fucking nice and shit while this nigga just being mean as fuck.
I walked into the room and he was laying down on his stomach on his phone and i looked at the tv and seen the game was paused.

"Hmm." I said handing him the bowl.

"Preciate it." He said grabbing the bowl and got back on his phone. I just rolled my eyes and laid on the bed and got on my phone. Looking at it i just remembered that he never got my phone fixed. I sighed before scrolling through my phone bored as ever because I didn't have no friends.

AFNF🤍💪🏾

1love🖤: Nari come bring the remote.

Nari💕: yu serious?🤨

1love🖤: bring yo ass li girl.

Nari💕: mama im all da way in my room the remote sitting right at the end of yo bed.

Lmaooo now thats just lazy.

1love🖤: umm Ky mind your business stay wea you at.

Bet remember this when you want your hair did lady.

1love🖤: girl-

Nari💕: mama im not finna get that remote✌🏽.

Lmaooo lazy jusy lazy bruh😂

Nari💕: how im lazy🤨

Not you, mama

1love🖤: i turn both yall shit off.

Poor Nari cause i pay my own bill😂

Nari💕: f you Kyky.

1love🖤: you be cussing Nari?

😬😬

Nari💕: na girl-

Lmfaooooo😂

1love🖤: im finna beat yo ass.

Nari💕: ian even answer the question yet dang😭.

Nari💕: no I don't cuss why would you ask such a thing?🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Im gone goodnight bruh😂✌🏾.

"So youn hear me talking to you?" I heard K3 ask causing me to look at him.

"Hmm?"

"Don't start that shit cuhs, use yo words." He said irritated. See this what im talm bout if im irritating then lemme get the fuck !

"K3, what ?" I asked frustratedly.

"Stop fucking talking to me son cause when i get disrespectful yeen gone like that shit." He said straight facing me.

"You been disrespectful whatchu mean?" I asked looking at him like he was stupid.

"Ky shutup and go to sleep the mo you talk, the mo you gone piss me off li bruh." He said looking at the tv. I sucked my teeth and i shook my head before getting up and walking out the room. I went down the hall to the guest room and laid up in there cause i was getting fed up with K3.

Nana💕
Would like to FaceTime...

"Hello." She said once the call connected.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I was gone wait till in person to tell you but ima gone head and runnat cause i just got to."

"Im listening."

"So, you know how me and Dooda fuck around." She started off and i nodded.

"Well, i found out he was fucking round with somebody else but i never brought it to his attention that i knew. So i started to cheat back or whatever-." She said i started laughing.

"That hoe said she decided to cheat back, okay continue." I said as I recollected myself.

"I fucked up Kyky." She said disappointingly.

"How?"

"Cause I wasn't really trying to take it there with the side nigga but girl i think i like him for real." She said and i tried not to laugh.

"So you cheated on yo main nigga with the side nigga. But you like the side nigga more than your main nigga." I said laughing.

"Exactly, and like ion know what to do." She sighed.

"What you mean, if you and Dooda gotta cheat on each other then clearly yall head over heels for each other so drop that nigga like a bad habit and make some shake with the side nigga but don't pop out yet cause then everybody gone know you was cheating." I told her.

"Sound like you done this before." She said eyeing me.

"Girl, nope i been cheated on before. Shit is wake." I shrugged.

"But where you at cause that don't look like yo room?" She said looking at the background.

"Don't worry about it Nana your nosey." I said teasingly.

"Oh and i seen you post K3 on your close friends what thats bout?" She asked.

"Nothing must ain wanna post on my main story and everybody start questioning me." I shrugged.

"You low key living yo best life secretly but ian gone say shit"

"Best life girl." I scoffed. This ain't my fucking best life with this rude ass nigga. RAN.

"But hollon Nari calling me ima call you back." I said quickly before hanging up the phone. I went to youtube and started watching people do hair so i could get better at it.

"Comere." I read outloud at a message K3 just sent me. I sucked my teeth and sighed dramatically as i got up and went to his room.

"What?" I asked dryly.

"Comere." He said lowly and raspy. I know he sleepy.

"You stay yo sick ass over there and ima stay my un sick ass over here." I shrugged.

"Girl bring yo ass." He said talking louder. When he noticed I wasn't coming he got up and grabbed my arm before falling back on the bed making me fall on top of him and he adjusted us in the bed to where he was comfortable.

"Whatchu want K3?" I asked.

"Stop talking and close your eyes." He mumbled as his hands found its way under my shirt resting at my lower back.

"You called me in here so you could go to sleep, im not sleeping in here with you." I said trying to get up. He sucked his teeth and opened his eyes.

"You act like you ain ever sleep with me before, fuck is you saying?" He asked mugging me.

"I said what i said." I retorted back and he sucked his teeth before letting me go. Well damn ian expect for him to just let me go.

"Close my door, on yo way out." He said as i got up and he turned on his side and closed his eyes. I left out his room and closed the door before going back to the guess room. I laid there and watched YouTube until my eyes gave out.
____________________________
Vote+Comment
30+Votes for next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.4K 47
just read
474K 20.4K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story
139K 4.3K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||