My Complicated Love Life

Bởi passion14

Sydni is in love with the boy who broke her heart. Adrian is still in love with her but dates multiple girls... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Five

Chapter 4

61 2 2
Bởi passion14

I looked up into Adrian’s eyes, hate exploded inside me before it vanished. I could never hate Adrian.

                His eyes radiated guilt, ”Sydni.” I flinch away from the hand he has extended towards me.

                “Syd, I’m sorry, let me explain,” he pleaded.

                I shook my head, “No. There’s nothing for you to explain.”

                “Beautiful please just listen. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” I stood up.

                I scoffed, “You didn’t mean to hurt me! If you didn’t want to hurt me you wouldn’t have cheated!”

                He growled, “Its complicated okay. I love you Sydni but I couldn’t hurt both of you.”

                “No, but you hurt me Adrian. It’s over.” I walked away tears pouring down my face.

                “Sydni, wait!” Adrian grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, “I love you Sydni.”

I ripped my shoulder away. I spun around and ran.

Note: Very short today. Eh. I thought it was good this way \(*.*)/

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
75.1K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...