Death Alpha

By wonderland890

(Discontinued). Adelee is a quiet girl. Shy skittish and a non shifting omega. Which means she can't shift a... More

Blood
Intro
Ceremony day
Rules
hahahhehe
Hotness
nothing
Here we go
Hotieees
Females
Note to my babes
Woops..heh
Note
The other girls
Breakfeast re-run
Shout out
School!
No lost touch
A/N
Anger and embaressment go hand in hand
A/N
Escape-ish
Gerta the gardner
Jasmine who?
Kiss
A/N
News of a trick
The other brothers
A/N
Cedar
Questions and answers
A/n
A/N again
They call him shadow
Not an update
News
Chat

No good day

2.8K 74 12
By wonderland890

Azrail stared out at the wondow silently, black hair slicked back, red eyes grazing over the courtyard. I shifted uncomforatably in my chair.

I wanted to say something but no words came to mind. Nothing that could lighten the heavy situation.

Looking at the door I sighed and got up. "I think i'm going to talk to the girls. Get to know them better..."

Blood red orbs meet mine and I shiver.

"Alright." Is all he says. I nod and give him a small smile, all the while his red eyes never leave me. I clear my throat and step back slowly till I reach the door. "O-okay well i'm off." Azrails gaze intensifies momentarily before he returns a nod and looks away.

Happy to be released from his ruby enchantment I exit the room and head down to the living room.

When I arrive I can see Jasmine sitting on the couch, Shadow in the corner Black eyes staring intensly at the small girl. She didn't seem to notice as she was curled up with a book.

Mia sits alone.

Gathering my courage I continue into the room. "Hi," I whisper. Shadows growls lowly.

Before I can say anything else Jasmine looks back at him. "Stop. Or it's the couch."

He snarls before going silent, Jasmine turns to me and looks away. "H-hi" is all she says.

Mia grins and waves. " I'm Adelee." I say.

They giggle. "Yeah we know." Mia says plopping down on the couch. "I'm Mia."

Jasmine stutters for a moment but doesn't say anything. Mia shrugs. "That's fine we already know who you are anyway. Jasmine right?"

She nods. Just as I'm about to say something a loud bell rings. I yelp in surprise.

Shadow walks to jasmine before grabbing her. Literally. Then he simply scowls at me and storms out.

Mia rolls her e yes a with a big sigh. "Here we go again, Jesus fucking Christ will we ever not fuck something's my up?" I wince at her language.

"What's wrong?" She looks at me before tying up her blonde hair.

"Someone else is here. And they are not happy."

<><><><><<<<<<><

So yeah the corona virus is in my city and they shut down my school. Free time but at the same time I'm a tad bit scared . Prayers for anyone affected. I hope you get better or if your in a state were they shut down your school be safe please!!!
Wonderland out!!❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 505 19
He is one of the Strongest Alphas in America. This Alpha protected not only his family and pack but his Allies and friends as well. He was known as a...
151K 4.6K 29
(Y/N) (L/N). The most well known alpha, of the Night Terrors pack. She is known for being the only living hybrid, being the only Alpha female leading...
1.2M 42.4K 51
Kai Luca is a small, innocent, sweet omega who is abused by his father after his mother's death. The beatings also follow him at school with everyone...
380K 7.3K 70
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...