Kingdom Hearts: World Conquest

By sambamhaw

Throughout the Kingdom Hearts Saga, there was another Keyblade Wielder. One with a far greater destiny. A you... More

Basic info (Update)
Harem
Worlds: (updated)
Prologue: Story Time!
Chapter 2: Destiny Islands
Chapter 3: The World has been Connected
Chapter 4: Night of Fate
Chapter 5: This is Berk
Chapter 6: Fated Friendship
Chapter 7: The Dragon's Nest
Chapter 8: Lord Thanatos, The Conqueror of Worlds
Chapter 9: The Epic Adventure Begins
Chapter 10: Earthland
Chapter 11: Joining a guild
Chapter 12: The Red Haired Warrior
Chapter 13: Learning about Lullaby
Chapter 14: Battle at Oshibana Station
Chapter 15: Break the tornado barrier
Chapter 16: The Fight with Erigor
Chapter 17: Fighting the Lullaby Demon
Chapter 18: Spyro and Cynder
Chapter 19: The Cheetah Village
Chapter 20: Warfang, The Dragon City
Chapter 21: Revelations
Chapter 22: The Destroyer
Chapter 23: Malefor and Lord Thanatos
Chapter 24: Devon vs Natsu
Chapter 25: Galuna Island
Chapter 26: Deliora, the Demon of Destruction
Chapter 27: The Cold Emperor
Chapter 28: Protect the village
Chapter 29: Ending the frozen nightmare
Chapter 30: Mission: Destroy the Moon!
Chapter 31: Prehistoric Lands
Chapter 32: Journey to the Nesting Grounds
Chapter 33: Left Behind
Chapter 34: The Nesting Grounds
Chapter 35: The younger sister
Chapter 36: Phantom Lord
Chapter 37: This Means War!
Chapter 38: Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 39: Phantom Strikes Back
Chapter 40: Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 41: A Flower Blossoms in the Rain

Chapter 1: Dive into the Heart

817 12 0
By sambamhaw

(Station of Awakening)

???: I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this real or not?

Devon, a fifteen year-old teen boy floated in empty darkness, not knowing what was happening to him.

Devon had slightly tan skin, short dark brown hair and blue eyes. His hair is brushed down, ending at the top of his neck, and is somewhat parted with his bangs swept left across his forehead.

He wore an open black zipper vest over a black T-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans, a pair of black wristbands, and black military boots with straps on them. Devon's vest sports a blue Kingdom Hearts symbol on the back. And he wears a signature silver chain necklace with a clear blue crystal Kingdom Hearts sigil.

As he opened his eyes, Devon noticed he was floating in mid-air descending toward a glass-stained platform which had Princess Aurora portrayed on it. As Devon slowly descended and landed on the platform, he took his time and looked around his surroundings. Apart from the platform that seemed to glow with an unknown source of light, everywhere that Devon looked he could see nothing but complete darkness. It was then that Devon began hearing a voice speaking to him that made him jump a little bit to his surprise as it came from every direction, but seemed to make him feel calm and relaxed.

???: So much to do. So little time. Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Step forward.

Devon followed the voice's instructions and stepped forward toward the center of the platform. As soon as Devon reached the center of the platform, a short stone pedestal slowly rose from the ground and appeared to his left with a red shield with a mickey mouse sigil imprinted in it's center as it floated in mid-air above the pedestal.

???: Power sleeps within you.

Another short pedestal rose from the platform to Devon's right with a staff that had a blue head similar to what the shield had floating in mid-air.

???: If you give it form...

A third final pedestal rose from the platform infront of Devon bearing a sword with a golden handle and the same sigil as the shield on the handle of the sword.

???: It will give you strength. Choose wisely.

Devon looked toward the Sword, the Shield, and the Staff and took his time to choose. He walked over to the sword and picked it up holding it in his hands. As he did, the voice spoke to him.

???: Power of the Warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of Great Power. Is this the power you seek?

Devon: Yes.

The sword vanished in his hands in a flash of light that gave off a small blue ripple as it disappeared from sight as the voice spoke.

???: Your path is set.

Devon turns and looks toward the Shield and the Staff.

???: Now, what will you give up in exchange?

Devon walks over toward the Shield and picks it up.

???: The Power of the Guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all. You wish to give up this power?

Devon: No.

He then walks toward the Staff and picks it up.

???: The Power of Mystic. Inner Strength. Untold Wisdom. A staff of Wonder and Ruin. You wish to give up this power?

Devon: Yes.

Just like the sword, the staff vanished in Devon's hands in a flash of light, only this time the color was red instead of blue. As soon as the light vanished, the voice spoke.

???: You've chosen the Power of Strength. You wish to give up the Power of Mystic. Is this the form you choose?

Devon: Yes. I do.

Upon finishing his statement, all three pedestals collapsed upon themselves and vanished from sight. Devon looked around himself to see what was happening, the platform began to crumble away at an enormously fast pace. Before he could react, the space beneath Devon's feet disappeared and he fell into the dark abyss below.

As he descended through the darkness, Devon took notice of another platform that was rapidly approaching him from the depths of the darkness. This one portrayed Cinderella.

Upon landing on the platform, Devon's right-hand flashed in a white light and the sword appeared in his Right-hand. Devon swung the sword a few times to adjust to the weapon. As he did, the mysterious voice spoke to him.

???: You've gained the power to fight. There will be times where you will have to fight. Keep your light burning strong.

As soon as this was being said, several strange-looking creatures rose up from the platform. They were completely black with big yellow eyes, but they apparently only about a foot and a half tall.

The strange creatures began to jump at him from different angles. Reacting on instinct, Devon blocked the oncoming attacks with the sword and countered with a swift blow. As soon as he had struck the creature, it vanished in a puff of black smoke.

Devon saw all the other creatures melt away into the darkness on the platform. What he didn't notice was that some of the creatures sneaking up from behind him. The voice cried out in warning.

???: Watch out!

Devon spun around just time to see the creatures beginning to attack. But then he felt an odd feeling that seemed to warn him something else from behind. Getting into a defensive sword stance, Devon turned around and saw that he was completely surround at all angles by the creatures.

One of the dark creatures leapt at Devon and he vanquished it with a downward diagonal slash. Another one of the dark creatures leapt at the boy, but he quickly turns and slices it into oblivion with a horizontal slash. A third creature leaps at him, but Devon thrusts his sword at it, stabbing the dark monster straight through it's head, making it disappear in a puff of black smoke

Upon defeating the dark creatures, Devon turns toward the last remaining one. But the dark creature does something unexpected. The dark creature sank into the platform and started to spread a cloak of darkness around itself. This darkness spread across the whole platform. The darkness soon reached Devon and his feet sank into the darkness like quicksand. Devon was being dragged into the darkness from his feet. Soon, Devon was completely pulled into the darkness.

Upon regaining consciousness, Devon found himself lying on his back on another new platform. This platform had Snow Whte and the Seven Dwarves on it. Devon rose to his feet and quickly noticed a brass colored door on the opposite side of the platform. He walked up and examined the door. The door soon changed colors. It was now a golden shade of color. The door began to open slowly with bright light which loomed from the inside as Devon slowly approached it.

Devon slowly blinked his eyes as his eyes began to adjust to his new surroundings. He noticed that he was on a wooden balcony that was overlooking an ocean that was built above a beach. He then noticed there were three people standing around the balcony and began to wonder who they were.

One of them was a beautiful young woman who had pretty blue eyes, white skin, dark brown long straight hair which flowed down to the back of her neck and a slim body shape, wearing an elegant white open mini-dress with a white top underneath, white shorts, white low socks and black boots. Her outfit was inspired by the design of the blue lotus flower. Her mini-dress was decorated with light blue flowers and the sleeves were flower-shaped fading from light blue to dark blue. The bottom of the mini-dress, top, and shorts fades from light blue to dark blue. The length of the dress and top goes down to the waist, ending at the top of the shorts.

Another was a handsome young man who had short black hair, dark brown eyes, a tan skin-tone, and a strong muscular build, wearing a black open leather jacket with a dark grey colored shirt underneath it, black jeans, black gloves, and black military boots with straps on them. He also wore a utility belt that had four medium-sized silver capsule-like cylinders which formed a square around the corners of the belt and four small black leather military style pouches that were set around the sides.

Devon had no idea whatsoever who these two people were, but the third person he saw intrigued him. The third person was a young 5-year old boy who looked exactly like him.

As Devon eyed the strange figures, the voice spoke to him.

???: The door won't open just yet. Tell more about yourself.

Devon approached the young boy.

The young boy: What is it that you fear?

Devon thought to himself and soon came up with an answer. He had always enjoyed his freedom in the light of the world. But he would sometimes feel afraid of being trapped in the darkness, unable to escape the endless void.

Devon: Being lost in the darkness with no hope of escape.

The young boy: That is quite fearful indeed.

Devon walked over to the woman.

The woman: What do you value most above all else?

Devon thought to himself on the question. All his life, he had felt alone and left out, but he had friends who cared about him more than anything.

Devon: I value my friendship. My friends are most important to me.

The woman: I agree. Friendship is very valuable.

Finally, Devon walks over to the man.

The man: What do you wish to do in your life?

Devon thought to himself on that question and he soon came to an answer. He had always wanted to visit new places, to gaze upon glorious sights, and to meet new people.

Devon: I wish to see other worlds and explore them.

The man: That is a fine wish.

Having spoken to all three figures, the voice spoke to him.

???: You fear the darkness. You desire the friendship toward your friends. You wish to seek out other worlds and explore their horizons. You are no doubt destined for greatness. Your adventure begins at mid-day. Keep a steady pace and you'll come through fine. The day you will open the door is both far and near.

A bright light obscured Devon's vision again and as soon as it appeared, the light dimmed down.

Devon found himself standing on another platform in the middle of total darkness. This platform had Belle from Beauty and the Beast on it. Devon walked around the platform, checking his surroundings. As soon as he reached the platform's center, Devon turned to see one of the creatures begin to spawn before him. Within seconds, Devon was surrounded as he pulled out his sword and got into a defensive stance.

Devon made the first move as he sprinted toward the dark creatures and swiped at them from left to right with swift strikes performing a sliding dash attack. Many of the dark creatures fell to the attack and vanished in a puff of black smoke. One of the dark creatures tried to attack jumping toward Devon. Devon however jumped up into the air dodging the attack and countered the attack diving down toward the dark creature and swiped his sword at it casting it into oblivion.

Upon defeating the last creature, a bright light shined down from an unknown source where upon the center of the platform, creating what looked like a ring of white light. Devon walked toward the light and stepped inside. Devon felt his strength refreshed and increasing back up to its maximum.

He then watched as another beam of light left the ring and headed for the platform's edge, which then caused a string of steps to form, creating a staircase upwards towards yet another platform that slowly appeared forth from the darkness. Devon ran across the platform and up the staircase. Upon arriving on the new platform, Devon noticed it was the same platform he had started from, but the light seemed to be even brighter. As he turned around, his shadow began to morph, twist and turn, transforming into a tall black muscular monster with red eyes. From the looks of it, it was definitely not friendly. As the monster took its form, the voice spoke out.

???: The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes. But don't be afraid. And don't forget...

Devon started to back away from the dark creature and soon made a run for it. He soon skidded to a stop when he neared the edge of the platform. He then turned and faced the dark creature as it loomed over him.

The dark monster thrusts it's right-hand forward into the platform creating a dark vortex that seemed to summon forth the smaller black creatures Devon had faced earlier. Devon quickly noticed that it's hand was stuck in the vortex and that it's movements were slow. He used this to his advantage and strikes numerous times at the monster's hand while dodging attacks from the smaller creatures.

After striking the creature's hand several times, he then focused on disposing the smaller creatures that had been conjured up. Devon swinged his sword left at one of the small dark creatures then swung his sword right at another dark creature.

Once they were dealt with, Devon focused back on the monster. Devon jumped up toward the monster again and struck the creature's head with a final and powerful blow. The monster giant roars in pain as it began to collapse. The sword vanished from Devon's hand and he leapt backwards to avoid the monster as it crashed forward onto the platform. Darkness began to spread all over the platform and caught Devon in it. Devon tried to free himself of the darkness that was slowly consuming him but to no avail.

???: Don't be afraid. You hold the Mightiest weapon of all. And don't forget...

Just before he is swallowed by the darkness, Devon heard the voice spoke to him one last time.

???: You are the one who will open the door.

Chapter one ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 715 36
"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popular. He certainly isn't confident. He's...
7.8K 138 12
Y/N's life was normal at first before a dream changed everything. One night, he gets attacked by dark creatures and the only enemy they fear is the K...
180 10 3
A young "wizard" runs away to the West, meets Lucy and Natsu, and joins Fairy Tail. They face challenges and triumphs together, while she tries to fo...