Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

Por kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... Más

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

17: The Big Day

20.8K 517 214
Por kehlanixkordei

*PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER*

Lauren hectically got herself ready for the night ahead. She walked out bathroom and into her room.

"Dude. You used all the hot water!" Chris yelled from upstairs. Lauren was indeed guilty of doing so. She had taken a total of five showers just to be sure she smelled nice.

"Sorry Chris!" She called back. She pulled on a pair of underwear along with a sports bra. She dried and straightened her hair.

"Ok let's do this..." She mumbled to herself.

---
"Dinah I have an emergency." Camila said looking in the mirror.

"What?! What what happened?!" Dinah asked hectically.

"So I was applying my liquid eyeliner right and then my eye got red. I need you to do an emergency smokey eye on both eyes and pleeeeease bring eye drops." Camila said.

"On my way. Don't you worry!" Dinah said hanging up

---
Lauren was pulling her pants on along with black Oxford shoes. Pulling on a black shirt and a gold bow tie along with a blazer.

"Good looking Jauregui." She said looking in her full length mirror. She spun around and flicked her jacket back sliding her hands into her pockets.
She had darker eye makeup on and she smiled.

"I look really good." She said looking at herself again. She grabbed her phone and opened up her night stand pulling an emergency condom out and placing it in her back pocket.

"Let's do this." Lauren said walking up the steps.
---
"Come out Mila!" Dinah said. Ally decided to come along with Dinah. Camila stepped out wearing a peach dress with golden accented accessories.

"Oh my god. You look so hot." Dinah said smiling.

"Thanks. You should go so you can get ready so you won't be late for pictures." Camila said. Dinah nodded and kissed Camila's cheek softly not wanting to smudge anything. Ally was dressed and ready.

"All the dates are waiting at Lauren's" ally said.

"Let's go down stairs. Normani is on her way." Camila said grabbing her clutch.
---
"Look at my kids." Michael said looking between Lauren and Chris.

"The girls should be here any moment." Lauren said. Two more cars pulled up and it was Troy and Dinahs new boyfriend Nela.

"Hey guys." Lauren said to them they all started talking about stuff. Thomas came a little late but before the girls got there.

A few hours later a black limo like car pulled up and the girls got out. Lauren closed her eyes and heard the heels getting closer to her.

"Open." Camila said smiling.

Lauren opened her eyes slowly her jaw dropping when seeing the girl before her.

"Woah....I.....you look......woah." Lauren said grabbing her hands.

"Really?" Camila asked looking down at herself.

"Yeah. Oh here." Lauren handed Camila a plastic box with Lauren's corsage. They placed the flowers on each other.

"Alright guys and gals. Gather together." Lauren's dad said. Each couple stood with their date. They took a few pictures before finally heading off to homecoming.

---
Camila was slightly nervous. She didn't want it to show to Lauren so she didn't say or do anything awkward.

Camila was sitting at the group table with Nela and Dinah who had been busy speaking french to each other if you know what I mean. Lauren had walked away to get drinks for herself and Camila.

"Hey." Chris said sitting down with his date.

"Hi Chris. Enjoying?" Camila asked looking at him.

"Yeah. I'm sure Lauren wouldn't mind but can you save me a dance. Why not right?" He asked looking at her.

"Sure. You are my girlfriends brother so it shouldn't matter." Camila smiled. Lauren showed up handing Camila a cup and sat down beside her.

"It took me years to find a punch bowl that hadn't been spiked yet." Lauren groaned taking a sip of her drink.

"Aw you didn't have to bring me back anything if that was the case babe. But I appreciate it." Camila smiled kissing Lauren softly. Thinking Out Loud started played and Lauren smiled.

"Want to dance?" Lauren asked. Camila nodded and they walked onto the floor together.

"This is our song." Lauren mumbled into Camila's ear.

"Yeah. It is. I love this song and you." Camila smiled. Lauren pulled her closer wrapping her arms around the shorter girls waist. Camila laid her head on Lauren's shoulder and they swayed to the music.

"I never thought I'd be here. With you." Lauren said softly.

"Same. So I say we make the most of tonight." Camila said pulling back to look at her. Lauren kissed her on the nose before connecting their lips.

The night was fun. Camila and Chris had a dance that was Chris awkwardly jumping around Camila while she laughed to the point she couldn't breath. A few other soccer girls joined the group. That being Lucy and Vero. They all danced around to a few songs until they got tired.

"Want something to eat?" Lauren asked in Camila's ear.

"Sure. I'll wait here." Camila said sitting down at the table. Lauren kissed her forehead lovingly before walking off.

She got to the table and pondered over the food. She walked down bumping into someone.

"Sor...Alexa." Lauren said no expression in her tone.

"Oh hi Lauren." She said softly.

"Funny for you show up." Lauren said shrugging. She hadn't seen the soccer player since the incident in Paris.

"Yeah. I Uh was in recovery." She said looking down. Lauren followed her gaze noticing she didn't have a cast or anything.

"For your ankle?" Lauren asked looking at her.

"No....uh re...rehab." Alexa mumbled.

"Holy shit. Why?"

"After paris I thought my soccer career was over. Everyone on the team hated me for trying to sabotage you and Camila so when I got home I tried to OD and my mom rushed me to the Hospital. When I got out I started drinking. A lot my mom felt bad for me so she told me I need help so she admitted me into rehab for a few months." Alexa said looking down.

"Woah...." Was all Lauren could say.

"Yeah I was wondering if we could make amends. Start fresh?" She asked.

"I don't know Lex. You....I mean you physically hurt Camz and mentally hurt me. I don't think I can ever be your friend again with out thinking about that. But I can forgive you. Which I do." Lauren said looking at her.

"That's really all I ask." Alexa said. Lauren nodded before holding her hand out.

"Truce?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah. Truce." The shook hands and Alexa went on her way.

"Rehab....wow." Lauren muttered to herself.

---

"My feet hurt!" Camila groaned looking at the girls around the table.

"Tell me about it girl." Ally groaned holding her shoe up.

"You guys are dumb for wearing heels." Dinah said.

"Dinah you and Nela are almost the same height. That's why you have on flats." Normani rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well you and Thomas are the same height with heels." Dinah argued back.

"Ladies. I don't want my first great homecoming to involve you guys ranting on. Shut it." Camila said looking at them.

"She started." Dinah mumbled. Lauren came back to the table with a small plate of food handing it to Camila.

"Guys guess who I ran into?"

"Brad Pitt?" Dinah asked sitting forward.

"What? No. Alexa!" Lauren said looking at them. "Turns out she's been in rehab." Lauren added.

"Woah that's deep." Dinah said. "Tell us more."

"Ok no. No! We are not going to gossip." Camila said stopping them.

"You're such a buzzkill." Dinah groaned.

"Hey. It's my first good homecoming. I don't want it to involve you and mani ranting on or gossiping. Jeez." Camila grumbled.

"Anyways who do you think Homecoming king and queen will be?" Ally asked.

"Who knows but I know it's being announced soon." Lauren said putting her arm around Camila while she ate the small hors d'oeuvres on her plate. Lauren fed Camila something and smiled.

"Ok you guys are sickening but cute." Normani said watching them.

"Oh hush. Like Thomas doesn't feed you." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"He does. But it's cuter when you two do it." Normani smiled then made a barfing sound.

"Annoying." Camila mumbled.

The night went on with them resting off there feet talking about God know what.

Someone tapped on the mic and everyone looked to the small stage.

"I hope everyone has been enjoying there night!" Lucy said into the mic.

"Tonight we have something going on a little different. This year instead of having you all vote who to be our homecoming royalty. We based it off the top the best proposals. Can we have these couples come up." Lucy said.

Lauren and Camila exchanged a look.

"You guys are def going up there." Dinah said looking at them.

"Chris and Julia." Lucy said. Lauren watched her brother and his date walk on stage.

"What did he do?" Dinah asked.

"Made a complete fool of hisself at the Last volleyball game." Lauren chuckled.

"Brendan and Haley." Lucy said. Lauren watched the couple walk onto stage.

"Last but no least. Lauren and Camila." She said. The gym filled with cheers as the two girls walked on stage. Lauren stood beside her brother wrapping her arms Around Camila.

"And this year winners are..." Lucy opened the envelope.

"I don't care if we win." Camila said into Lauren's ear.

"Same."

"Lauren and Camila." Lucy said.

"Well I guess I do care now." Camila chuckled. Lauren rolled her eyes. They got crowned and had a dance. After that the whole school danced the night away. Lauren was happy so was Camila. They both forgot about all their troubles for that night. They where dancing when someone tapped Lauren's shoulder. She turned around and met Austin's eyes.

"What Mahone?" She asked.

"I just came to congratulate you. Jeez. Lighten up on me would yah. I've moved on from Camilla." He said.

"It's Camila and who?" Lauren asked. Becky stepped up beside him and Lauren tried to keep a laugh in. If anything Austin was a rebound. Becky had loathed over Lauren for so long.

"Congrats on you two. Hope you're happy." Lauren said. Becky winked at Lauren and Lauren smirked.

"That's sad." She said watching them walk away.

"Come on we are leaving early." Camila said watching as everyone from their group was walking out. Lauren grabbed her hand and followed them out to the limo. The road back to Lauren's house.

"Sis I'm going to take Julia home." Chris said getting into his car with Julia.

"Alright." Lauren said.

All the dates took the girls home leaving Camila and Lauren alone.

Tonight was great. Lauren thought walking into the house. Camila was already down in her room. Lauren walked down pulling her jack off and unbuttoning her shirt she changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt then laid down on her bed. Camila walked out the bathroom wearing another one of Lauren's soccer shirts with her name on the back and a pair of sweat pants.

"You changed quick." Lauren said looking at her girlfriend.

"The dress was getting uncomfortable." Camila mumbled tying her hair up into a bun. She crawled onto the bed beside Lauren.

Should we.... Lauren thought looking down at Camila.

"What?" Camila asked noticing her stare.

"Nothing. Just come here." Lauren kissed Camila softly. There lips moving in perfect sync with each other. The green eyed girl licked Camila's bottom lips asking for access which was granted. A small moan escaped Camila's mouth. Lauren reached up and pulled Camila's hair out of its bun so she could tangle her fingers in it. The older girl pushed Camila on her back and hovered over her never disconnecting their lips. Camila pulled back looking into Lauren's eyes.

"Are you sure?" Camila asked jumping straight to conclusions.

"Yes. But are you ready?" Lauren asked softly. Camila nodded taking Lauren's lips back in her own. She craved the taste of her lips. Lauren pulled her shirt off of Camila and kissed down to her collar bone. She nipped and sucked at the smooth tan skin hoping to leave a mark behind. Lauren sat back and pulled her own shirt off tossing it some where. She made sure to be ever so gentle with Camila considering it was first time. She pulled Camila's bra straps down and eventually discarded the peace of clothing.

"You're so beautiful." Lauren mumbled kissing down the middle of her chest to her belly button. Lauren kissed back up to Camila's small palm-able breast. Kneading one like dough with her hand. Camila moaned.

"Laur..." She moaned arching her back. That motion sent Lauren over the edge. She felt her not so little friend growing hungry for more. She sat back and pulled Camila's sweats and panties down. Spreading her legs she noticed how wet the girls was.

"Holy shit." Lauren mumbled.

"Sorry." Camila said biting her lip.

"No no. This is a good thing." Lauren said smirking. She got off the bed and opened her night stand grabbing a condom.

"Can I put it on?" Camila asked in the most innocent voice ever. Lauren smiled at how cute she was but her eyes raked down her body and she smirked at how hot and bothered she probably was also. She handed Camila the packet and slowly pulled her sweats down her hard on smacking against her stomach.

"Oh....my....God." Camila mumbled. She bit her and pulled the condom out placing it on Lauren. The green eyed girl centered herself in between Camila's legs.

"Go slow please." Camila begged.

"Of course." Lauren said. She pushed in slowly. Camila wincing at the new feeling.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you ok?" Lauren asked. Camila nodded and Lauren pulled out and pushed in again. She did it a few more times until she felt Camila relax a little. The pain turned to pleasure and Camila was on a high. The movements from Lauren made her stomach feel funny. She moaned as Lauren got faster. Lauren felt Camila get tight and she sped up.

"Fuck...Laur I'm...." Before she could finish her body pushed Lauren out and she convulsed. Lauren waited for her to come down from her high before going again. Lauren was close as well but couldn't come with the condom on.

BJ... Lauren thought. She grabbed Camila's arm and helped her sit up before pulling the condom off and standing in front of Camila.

"Will your sperm get me pregnant?" Camila asked.

"Most likely." Lauren said. She nodded before wrapping her mouth around the tip of Lauren's Lauren. She got fast until Lauren moaned. She pulled herself out of Camila and stroked until she came.

"Fuck...." Lauren groaned. She didn't want to come on Camila or in her in any type of way.

"That's so hot. You're hot." Camila said kissing Lauren softly. They laid under her covers cuddled up together.

"I love you." Lauren said kissing her forehead.

"I love you more." Camila mumbled laying her head on Lauren's chest. They fell asleep like that. And Lauren was the happiest person alive. As well as Camila.

---

So I lied about the Delay I honestly thought it would be a few days but. I finished in one. :)

But I will be taking a small break from writing this. But I'll still be active. So yeah. Btws. Why not follow my Twitter. Caminahstaco :D

Comment what you thought about this chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
185K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...
162K 5.7K 25
You are the school's best soccer player, you have a lot of friends and you're the most popular person in school. You are dating Lauren Jauregui a.k.a...