Sarira vk ✔️

By autumnawe

"All you have to do is sit in front of a camera and look pretty", Jungkook snapped, pointing at the other mal... More

EEN
TWEE
DRIE
VIER
VIJF
ZEVEN (END)

ZES

8.8K 817 382
By autumnawe

Mouths pushed against each other, hands grabbed onto hips with a bruising grip. Tongues quickly tangled into each other and teeth clashed as the lust grew in both men's bodies. It was then that one of them realized something.

Taehyung pushed the other away with enough force to make the hands gripping onto his hips release him. He immediately looked down at his hands, the large palms, the long fingers and the tan skin, and screamed.

Jungkook, who had gotten offended by the other pushing him away mid-kiss suddenly realized what had changed. He stared at the face that had been his for the past weeks and then broke out into a grin. "What the fuck!", he yelled and was ecstatic to hear his own voice leave his lips, instead of the deep one he had gotten used to.

"We changed back", Taehyung was jumping up and down now, happy to be back in his own familiar body. He suddenly stopped when he realized he was out of breath. "Damn, I have to get used to my crap stamina again".

"Thank god I can finally open jars of pickles again", Jungkook laughed as he flexed his muscles and actually dipped down to kiss one of his biceps.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Well I'm glad I don't have to deal with that squeaky voice of yours anymore".

The raven haired boy stopped grinning, "Excuse me-".

"And your tiny dick", the older continued.

Jungkook snorted, "Now now, we both know that's a lie".

"You know mine is bigger", Taehyung retorted. And even though both of them knew he was right, it wasn't for Jungkook to admit it. He wasn't impressed, "So? You come after five seconds. Don't you have some stamina?"

Taehyung's cheeks bloomed a deep red, "Shut up". He knew he wasn't that good at keeping himself together once he going. It was something he didn't want others to know, especially Jeon Jungkook, but it was inevitable when the other had been in his body, having to deal with his morning wood.

"Well I'd like to make you shut up", the other continued, a smirk adorning his lips and it made the blush on Taehyung's cheeks grow even redder, "But we should probably find out the cause of this spell".

Taehyung nodded and tried his hardest to work the blush away. He stared down at the kitchen tiles and hummed, "Why was the solution kissing each other?"

"Maybe the person who made the request hadn't expected it to ever happen", the raven haired male responded, thinking out loud, "Or they wanted it to happen".

The blonde made a face at that, "That'd be weird".

Both men were so ecstatic to be in their bodies again that they forgot that they had been kissing merely five minutes ago. As they stepped outside of the building and into Jungkook's car and silence ensued, Taehyung was brought back to the kiss.

He had no idea why they had kissed in the first place and if it would ever happen again. According to Jungkook, the man wanted to kiss him again and that thought was a dangerous one to keep in his head. He wasn't exactly sure if he wanted Jungkook to kiss him again or if he wanted to punch him.

They stood in front of the dark alley again in hopes to meet the lady. They hoped she would finally provide them with some answers now they had found the cure.

Surprisingly, when they entered her shop, she wasn't alone this time as someone else was sitting in her weird shaman room, drinking a nice cup of tea.

"Oh boys! You finally arrived", she waved when they walked inside, grin big and bright, "We've been waiting for you".

"We?", Jungkook asked in confusion, eyes flickering to the person sitting in front of them with their back turned to them.

Both men gasped when the person in front of them turned around.

"Jimin!?"

The said man faintly smirked when he made eye contact, cup of tea still in one hand. "It seems you finally decided to make up".

Taehyung took a shaky step back, his hand raising as he pointed at Jungkook's secretary, "You were the one behind this!?"

"Of course I was", the man chuckled, "I couldn't stand seeing you both dance around each other, pretending as if you hated each other's guts while secretly crushing on each other. It was honestly too pathetic to watch".

Jungkook scoffed, his fingers already itching to punch the fucker in the face. He was so getting fired after this. "So you made us change bodies?"

"Yes, that way you would finally get over your prejudices and get a look on each other's lives in a different perspective. It seems it worked though", Jimin explained and saw the blonde's features soften.

Taehyung sighed and felt his anger subsiding, knowing the other was right, "How did you know I liked Jungkook?"

"You're really confessing right now!?", the ravenette yelled, eyes still angry and confused as his head snapped to the other.

The blonde rolled his eyes and lightly pushed his chest, "We already kissed Jungkook, it'd be crazy to keep pretending". He then glanced back to Jimin, waiting for an explanation.

"I read your fanfic", the secretary confessed with a shrug. He took a small sip from his hot tea and set it down.

Jungkook's eyes went big and he yelled, "What were you doing on my fan website?"

"I'm your secretary, I need to see what the people think of you", Jimin merely shrugged and then looked back at Taehyung. The man didn't seem to mind too much and a small smile even graced his lips.

"Did you like it?", he asked, honestly intrigued by what Jimin would think of his writing. He could feel Jungkook flinch beside him but paid no mind to the angry boy.

Jimin nodded but he seemed amused at Taehyung's curiosity, "It was quite good".

"Thank you. I do now know I overestimated the size of his dick", Taehyung replied and he could feel the other flinch again, "I'll have to add a few changes to my story".

"Taehyung what the fuck-", Jungkook began, too overwhelmed by the situation and the words the blonde was spewing right now.

Taehyung didn't care though and turned to him, proceeding to cut off Jungkook mid-sentence, "But anyway, Jimin is right, I realized a lot ever since I took over your body. It seems you don't get everything on a golden platter like I thought you did".

Jungkook was taken aback, face getting redder at the sudden confession. Taehyung's eyes were big and he kept staring at him, expecting an answer, just like the two other people in the room that were also staring at him.

He cleared his throat.

"I- uh I guess you're not a dumb blonde that fucked his way up to the top. You actually have talent for posing", he confessed with a small voice, eyes flitted down as he was afraid of the other's reaction.

Taehyung snickered, thinking the other was quite cute when he wasn't acting so dominant, "Yes and we also know you don't".

"Thanks for reminding me", the raven haired male huffed and it evoked another chuckle out of the blonde.

"Well I'm shit at handling a father like yours", Taehyung proceeded and curled both of his arms around the other's neck, pulling him closer so they were only centimeters away, "I also realized I like you a fucking lot".

Jungkook started stammering, feeling the other's breath on his lips. His eyes flitted from the other's light brown eyes to his tempting lips. "I- I like you a lot as well".

"Good, then we can go back to kissing later", Taehyung smirked and leant closer to press a kiss onto the boy's nose, "I'll look forward to it".

"If you could do that when we're not in the room, that'd be great", Jimin's grossed out voice spoke up and it made Taehyung sadly step back, much to Jungkook's displeasure, "You were the one that wanted us together".

"Yes but I don't want you together in front of my face", Jimin turned back around and waved his hand, "Now get out of here".

Taehyung smiled and grabbed the younger man's hand, beginning to pull him out of the shop, "Thank you for everything Jimin!"

"What the- don't thank him!"

I hope you liked this chapter! I first intended to end it here but realized it might be a bit unsatisfying so I'll write another last chapter. What do you think should be the ending?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
21.3K 746 14
Jungkook and Taehyung are rivals in their dance club. They always watch the others performances to judge, but what if they actually watch because the...
539K 19.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...