my feelings

Xlezertje030X tarafından

In this book I write my feelings in poems. I'm depressed, so the poems can be a bit dark. I hope to meet peop... Daha Fazla

Every Day
Again...
Why am i not good enough
My 'fuck it' war
The girl behind the mask
Bungeejumping
I'm fine

The argument...

4 0 0
Xlezertje030X tarafından

The blue spots and the broken heart, how much I've had of that.

I'm tired of them, but what if I say something about it?

That I just put this to the teachers.

Then I start the third world war, that's for sure.

But am I going to survive that war?

Think, if only for a moment.

Couldn't you just strain all that anger out of you?

That we can talk normally without hating each other. We used to do that too? How? I miss that time, just talking together. Without problems, why is there simply no peace now?You have reached your point, you have been hurt.But i am too! But I didn't quite start it. A fight has two stories. If you want peace, you have to accept the second story too ...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.1K 12 116
By Bianca Sparacino - this tackles the gut-wrenching but relatable experiences of moving on, self-love, and ultimately learning to heal. In this book...
93.8K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
823 66 25
"Whispers of the Heart " is a poetic journey through the depths of love, loss, longing, and self-discovery. Each verse is a whispered confession, ba...