Bed of Lies : BOOK 1

By WrittenByKalifa

****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your b... More

SIDE NOTE
MEET DIAMOND💎
MEET KENDRICK
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS SO FAR
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Additional Characters
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Bed of Lies BOOK 2 - OUT NOW!

Chapter 12

9.5K 295 232
By WrittenByKalifa

A couple days later Diamond and Kendrick we're back on the road. On the way back to school.

"Your parents are pretty nice", Diamond said.

"Yea they can be like that for the most part", he said as he was driving on the highway.

Diamond looks out the window and sighs. "Now it's back to school and back to work", she said.

Kendrick was silent.

Diamond looks down at her phone.

"I was thinking... maybe you should quit that job", Kendrick said.

"Do you have the money for my tuition and rent?", she asked.

"I can get it", he said.

Diamond shakes her head. "The last time I had a guy do something for me he rubbed it in my face 24/7", she said.

"I'm not like that", he said.

Diamond looks at him. "That's what they all say", she said.

Kendrick was silent.

Diamond looks back out the window.

"I just don't like the fact of guys seeing you damn near naked", he said.

Diamond was quiet. "Hey neither do I but I have to make it work", she said softly.

"So why do something you hate?", Kendrick asked.

"Forget the conversation", Diamond demanded. "I'm
Tired"

"D, this is something serious", Kendrick said. "I don't want my girl around guys like that. At first I thought that I could deal with it but I can't"

"Kendrick... you expect me to drop my job. A job that's getting me by and making ends meet so you can end up cheating again or even worst getting some girl pregnant in the process and then I'm stuck back to struggling?", she asked.

Kendrick was silent.

"I think not", Diamond said. "This shit is temporary okay? I don't even think I'll be doing this next year. I'll quit then and the Year is almost over"

Kendrick nods.

Diamond closes her eyes.

Kendrick shakes his head. After talking to his dad, he did plan on telling Diamond about the baby that could possibly be his but now he doesn't know when he should.

——————————

A couple months later and Diamond and Kendrick are still together. The trust for each other has built up a bit more. But Diamond still recalls him cheating in the back of her head. Also Diamond and Kelly have became good friends and hang out, outside of the club.

"You seem happy. You must've had a good date", Diamond said.

"Girl the date was alright. It was the dick that boosted my mood", Kelly said.

Diamond laughs. "You're so crazy", she said.

Kelly chuckles. "Seriously though", she said. "But I should get going", Kelly said.

"Okay", Diamond said.

"Oh yea.. are you still going to the party tonight with me??", Kelly asked.

"Yea", Diamond replied.

"Okay. I'll pick you up. See you tonight", Kelly said before she walked away.

Diamond got her things together and started to walk out the restaurant too until she saw Kennedy waiting in line. Her stomach was popped out a little and she was on the phone with somebody.

"It's okay I forgive you... well the next appointment is in a couple weeks if you wanna come...", Kennedy said.

Diamond gets a flash back of Kendrick and Kennedy talking one night after a game.

FLASHBACK
"Well you need to get rid of it", Kendrick said.

"I.. I can't do that", Kennedy said.
FLASHBACK OVER

Diamond stop ease dropping on the conversation and stopped her flash back and shook her head. "I'm trippin", Diamond thought to herself. Diamond put a pill in her mouth and drank it down with her water. After that she left the restaurant.

————————————-
Later that night.

"I don't understand what's wrong with me going to a party?", Diamond asked. "You go"

"It's just who you going with", Kendrick said.

"And you think Dante is better? Nothing is wrong with Kelly", Diamond said.

"She's a hoe", Kendrick said. "And a Gold digger"

"No she isn't", Diamond said.

"Whatever", Kendrick said. "And then you got this tight ass dress on"

"Hey, it stretches", Diamond says.

"You need to take that shit off", Kendrick said.

"Fine. I'll wear something else", Diamond said as she walked to the closet. "Oh hand me my purse. I wanna switch it out for another one", she said as she was looking for clothes.

Kendrick picks up the purse and some things fall out of it. Kendrick puts her wallet back in, her sunglasses and last he sees a bottle of medication. The medication reads misoprostol. Kendrick makes a face because the drug looks familiar to him.

Diamond looks at him from the closet to see why he is taking so long and why he's so quiet. And he sees the bottle of pills in his hand.

Kendrick looks at her and drops the pills then he looks at her stomach then away.

"I can explain", Diamond pleaded.

"Explain what? How you hid the fact that your pregnant and killing the kid?", Kendrick asked. "What? Is it not mine?"

"You wanna ask me that??", Diamond asked. "Seriously"

"Hey I cheated once maybe you wanted to get pay back who knows", Kendrick said.

"Remember at your parents house when we had sex in the shower ? You didn't wear a condom", Diamond said.

"I pulled out", Kendrick argued.

"Not fast enough cause 3 or 4 weeks after that I found out I was pregnant", Diamond said.

"So you you hide this shit from me? What if I wanted to know?", he asked.

"Whatever I do to my body is not your decision to make Kendrick", Diamond said.

Kendrick was silent.

"Did I wanna get rid of it ? No I used to be against it but at this point I don't have the finances for one.. your parents might but I don't and a baby from us is not their burden", Diamond said.

"You know what... now is the time to tell you that I have a baby on the way and I've known for a few months now", Kendrick said. "Break up with me, do whatever you want. I don't care.. I'm done with you lying to me"

Diamond makes a face.

"Bye Diamond", he said as he walked out.

Diamond walked to the bed and sat down.

—————————-

30 minutes later Diamond gets a knock on the door. She gets up from her bed and walks to go open the door and it's Kelly.

"Sorry Kelly I'm not going", Diamond said.

"And why is that?", Kelly asked.

"I just found out that Kendrick has a baby on the way and I think we just broke up", Diamond said.

"I'm sorry baby", Kelly said.

"It's okay., I kept something from him too", Diamond said.

"What?", Kelly asked.

"I got pregnant.. but I got Abortion. Just finished my last pill", Diamond said.

Kelly was silent.

"It was hard for me to do it. It took me a couple weeks to think it through and I did it. I have no regrets because I know I'm not stable or ready to bring a baby into this world", Diamond said.

Kelly nods. "And you had every right to do that", she said. "But don't sit and think about the thing that's making you depressed. Come out and have fun to get your mind off or things"

Diamond looks down.

"Besides I didn't waste my gas for nothing", Kelly  said.

Diamond chuckles . "Ok I'll come. Only because I don't want you to be alone", she said.

"Yay", Kelly said.

——————————————-

When they get to the party it's already jumping.

"Dang I haven't been to a party this lot since my freshman year", Diamond said.

"Yea and probably the last time you've been to one", Kelly said with a chuckle,

Diamond smiles. "True", Diamond said.

Diamond looks around as she talks to Kelly and sees Dante with his friends and three girls over there. One was talking to him and the other two was all over another guy. She could only see the back out his head but she knew who is was. It was Kendrick.

Kelly looks in the direction of where Diamond is looking.

"I know that big ass head from anywhere.. don't worry about him girl. Let's go over here and dance", Kelly said as she dragged Diamond to go dance.

————————————

"Kendrick whats wrong with you?", Dante asked. "You just turned down that fine ass girl"

Kendrick shook his head. "Ain't nothing wrong with me man", he said.

"Why you come? If you wasn't gonna have fun?", Dante asked.

"You dragged me out here", Kendrick said.

"Yes because the friends of the girls that want you, come with me. And thanks to you I just missed out on the friend", Dante said.

Kendrick shakes his head.

Dante looks around and sees Diamond dancing with some guy.

"Ay.. ain't that Diamond?", he asked.

Kendrick doesn't look. "I don't know", he said.

"She dancing with the new quarterback", Dante said.

Kendrick looks over to see.

"But yet you turned down a one night stand", Dante said.

————————————

Diamond dancing as she talking to the guy.

"Did my friend tell you to come over here?", Diamond asked.

The guy nodded. "But I had my eyes on you since you get here", he said.

Diamond smiled a little. "What's your name?", she asked.

"Chris", he said.

"I'm Diamond", she replied.

He takes her hand and spins her around and admired her body. "You shine bright like one too", he said looking at her once she faced him again.

"Corny. But cute", Diamond said.

No Guidance come on by Chris brown.

Diamond starts singing and twerking a little bit.

"I'm sorry this is my song", Diamond.

Chris smirks. "I don't mind. I just think that maybe you face your back my way so some idiot doesn't come and do nothing stupid", he said.

Suddenly Kendrick comes behind her as she dances and Chris makes a face.

Diamond stands up straight and turns around to looks at Kendrick.

"Dude you really gone come over here when you see me talking to her?", Chris asked.

"Fuck you, I don't care", Kendrick said.

"Go back with those girls", Diamond said as she grabbed Chris' hand and walked away.

Chris smirks.

Kendrick gets mad as Kelly walks to him.

"Doesn't feel good does it?", Kelly asked.

"You know I don't like you. Why you talking to me?" , Kendrick asked.

"Because... I was the one who told him to go talk to her", Kelly said. "So Kendrick once again how does it feel to see Diamond dancing and talking with another guy?"

Kendrick was silent.

"A much cuter guy in my opinion", Kelly said.

"What you did was wrong", Kendrick said.

"Oh you mean like how you cheated and got somebody pregnant", Kelly said.

"That happened before me and Diamond were together", Kendrick said. "Before we started talking"

"And you knew about it , yet you didn't say anything", Kelly said.

"Why are you in my business any fucking way?? Diamond lied about her job and didn't tell me she got pregnant. Look like we both 2 out of 2", Kendrick said.

"Actually 2 out of 3", Kelly said. "I heard some news from your friend after you left to come over here", she said. "He was talking to one of y'all friends and happened to say that "damn I can't believe that nigga fell for that girl. Like he not even the same Kendrick.. and the goddamn relationship started off as a bet. I think it was the bet where he had sex with her in a month that got that nigga like that' ", she said as she folded her arms.

Kendrick didn't say anything for a moment. "That don't change the way I feel about her now", Kendrick said.

"If you feel some type of way about her then standing here isn't doing shit while diamond is busy smiling in Chris face", Kelly said.

Kendrick sighs and walks to Diamond. "We need to talk", he said.

"Ay bruh, didn't she tell you already that she didn't want to talk to you?", Chris asked.

" it's OK Chris", Diamond said as she got up and walked to the side with Kendrick and folded her arms. "What?", she asked.

"Really him? All he wanna do is fuck", Kendrick said. "I know that look he had"

"So you came over here for that?", Diamond asked.

"No.. I came over here to say that I'm sorry. I get why you got the abortion. You were scared.. you didn't know what dumb shit I'd do next, and you're close to finishing college. I get it... I was scared to when Kennedy said that she was pregnant. I wanted to get rid of the baby too .. I was thinking about not being there for the baby but then I talk to my dad about it and he said something to make me think", he said. "I wanted to tell you about the baby the day we did what we did in the shower and the day we were on the way to campus.. but I didn't have the courage", he said.

Diamond looked down.

"I'm so sorry... and I wanna clarify that I got her pregnant before we started talking", Kendrick said.

Diamond nods as she looks up at him. "You were scared. I get it.... how about this and let's pinky promise... no more secrets, no more lies and before we do anything stupid with somebody else or something that's going to break one another's heart.,. We break up first", Diamond said with her pinky out.

"Deal", Kendrick said and he locked pinkies with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
1.4K 52 16
Twenty-two year old basketball star Jenae Jenkins who goes by the name J.J. thinks that she'll never find true love and all women are the same. She t...
6.9K 339 34
Sequel To Body Party... I'm back at it again, But things have changed. I'm married to Kendrick, that night when he proposed in to me in his dressing...
91 2 12
Kim Kwan, Or that's what everyone thought........ Is a 20 year old girl who works in a stripper club. She has been a slut there for almost 2 years. ...