Best You Ever Had: Short Story

By MegStallion

Megan Pete is a senior at Texas Southern University. One day she unexpectedly runs into transfer student Beyo... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
New Book

13.

2.9K 89 19
By MegStallion

Next Day

Megan

I smiled as I walked into the house with Raine. I just came from the bank where I cashed my check from when my grandmother sold my mother's house. She was more excited than me to give me the check. I spent time with her and took her to lunch after and let her spoil Raine for a few hours.

I just feel so good, knowing I don't have to stress myself to try to get a job or worry about providing for Bey and Raine. Though Beyoncé makes her own money and has been doing well, I still like to contribute to the household and with this 50K I got, I'll be able to do that and much more. But I don't want to splurge and go crazy. I still want to find a job and make money so I can build on the 50K I have.

I placed Raine down in her play-pin in the living room for a brief moment, just so I could put my things down. As soon as I put my purse down, my phone started ringing. Digging through my purse, I grabbed my phone and slid answer.

"Hello, Nicki?" I asked.

"Yessss, how are you Stallion?" She asked me.

I chuckled some. "I've been good. Trying to get into some online courses for school. How's everything out on the east-coast?"

"Great, I'm working on my album baby and as I promised, I want yo ass on it. You free later this week?"

"Yeah, hell yeah. You serious?" I chuckled, not believing her words.

"Yes Stallion. I told you I got you. When Bey told me you could spit you already knew I was gonna put you on my shit. But after hearing you at that college dorm party, I knew you would be a problem. Let me introduce you to the world baby."

"Wow." I sighed. "Thank you Nicki, thank you."

"Of course, but let your talent thank me baby."

"I gotchu." I grinned.

"I'm gonna call Bey and give her the info, alright? Pack warm, it's a little cold here in New York and have your mind right."

"I will Nicki, thank you again."

"You're welcome, we'll be in touch."

"Alright, bye."

"Byeeeee Stallionnnnnn." She sung before doing her signature laugh.

I laughed, shaking my head and told her bye once more before hanging up the phone.

I can't wait until Bey gets home so we can celebrate.

                         ~🐝~🐎~🐝~🐎~

Beyoncé jumped on my lap after putting Raine to sleep upstairs.

"You got the baby monitor?" I asked, as she grabbed my face and gazed into my eyes.

"Mhm, right here." She spoke removing her right hand from my cheek and holding up the device.

"Good, you know she's restless when she's not in the room with us."

"I know." Bey smiled at me.

She ran her hands down my chest, to my private area then ran her hands back up to my face.

"What?" I smiled.

"I'm just so proud of you baby, seriously. You're really going to do this rap thing." She grinned.

"We'll see how the public takes to me first, then I'll see if I really want to take off. I mean writing and rapping is my passion, but what if people don't hear me or like me? What's the point?" I asked.

"You don't have to worry about that because people will love you. You're so fucking cold on the mic baby, it's ridiculous. The way you spit, whew, it makes me hype and it makes me proud baby. You have IT. Not to mention when you be talkin' yo shit, I get wet." She ran her tongue across the top row of her teeth and smiled.

"You like how I talk my shit in my raps?" I smirked, before popping her ass then letting my hands rest on her cheeks before squeezing them.

"Mhmmmm, especially when you be doggin' them niggas." She chuckled. "You be hurtin' feelings baby. But why you say you be letting them niggas drown in your pussy when I'm the one that actually drowns in it."

I bit my lip and frowned, squeezing her ass harder. "You got me wet and tingling Bey, you better stop."

"I always like you hot....wet....and ready." She whispered before kissing my neck. I threw my head back to rest it on the couch and closed my eyes. Beyoncé was really hitting my spots. She knows how to turn me on to another level. I only had one nigga who could make me hot like this and even he couldn't hold the torch to Beyoncé. Her touch and kisses are so much more sensual. I feel a spiritual connection with Bey, that I've never felt with anyone else I've been with.

I was moaning as Bey kissed on me, but when she started sucking and swirling her tongue, I started spazzing and let out a scream.

"Fuck baby." I looked at her with lidded eyes, bucking my hips up into her.

"You ready, daddy?" She asked.

"I'm always ready for you baby."

With that, she took off my shirt and started kissing on my breasts. I grabbed ahold of her head and sighed, eyeing her. Before we could get deeper into the moment, there was loud banging at the door.

"Who the fuck?" Beyoncé looked angrily at the front door. "Is that the fucking police banging like that?" She asked getting off of my lap.

"I don't know, but whoever it is 'bouta meet my shooters tonight." I spoke, standing up behind Beyoncé and following her to the door.

"Open the fuckin' door Beyoncé! I know you here!" A deep voice yelled from the other side of the door.

I sighed, knowing exactly who it was. Beyoncé's baby daddy. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and quickly texted Jay our emergency code. I already know by how he's coming that this shit is gonna go left.

Beyoncé unlocked the door and flung it open with a mug on her face.

"What the hell Quincy?"

He stormed past her into the house, unannounced.

"Excuse you!" I spoke up, pointing my finger. "Be respectful."

"Man, fuck you bitch!" He mugged me in my face. Bey got between us as I stared him down. This nigga better watch himself, I'm about ready to swing.

"Woah, woah, woah. Stalli, baby, go sit down on the couch, please." She pleaded with me.

"Beyoncé." I spoke, looking at her. "That nigga-"

"Please baby, pleaseeeee." She cut me off.

I sighed and took a step back as Quincy smirked at me.

"Yeah bitch, do what Beyoncé says. You don't matter anyway hoe, this is my family!"

"Nigga what!? You couldn't even keep your family which is why Beyoncé came back to me! You were nothing, but a rebound nigga! How does that feel? The pussy you once had is in my mouth every other night nigga!" I yelled, stepping to him.

Beyoncé pushed on both of our chests to keep us the slightest bit apart.

"Fuck you bitch! You lucky Beyoncé is here or I would stomp yo ass the fuck out!" He pointed his finger in my face and I laughed.

"You won't do shit Quincy! Now what do you want!? You come here with this bullshit for what, nigga!? I'm sick of you pulling this shit and disrespecting Megan and my friends, as well as my house! Say what you need to say and get the fuck out!" Bey screamed.

"Shut up Beyoncé! You got this hoe bonding with my daughter and shit! I know y'all told somebody something because some big ass nigga approached me! Y'all bitches wanna go toe to toe, we can muthafuckin' do that! We'll see who wins!"

"Is that a threat!? Did you just threaten the mother of your child and me!? Nigga you have lost your fuckin' mind!"

At that point, Bey wasn't even trying to stop me or hold me back. I rushed around her and started beating this niggas ass.

"Meg! Please baby, I don't want him to hit you!" Bey tried to pull me by my waist, but I wasn't budging. I raised my hand to start yelling and before I could even get a full sentence out the nigga backhanded me.

I pushed Beyoncé's arms away from me and went straight at the nigga again. The next time I felt any hands on me, I was being picked up. I noticed it was Jay, but kept yelling and cussing Quincy out.

Jay placed me on the couch and grabbed my face.

"Look, calm down Meg, I got this nigga, don't worry." He spoke to me. I nodded my head, huffing and puffing, pissed. "Bey, stay with her and keep her calm." He demanded.

"Of course." She looked at me with tears rolling down her face.

"Stop crying." I said grabbing her face. "Whatchu crying for sexy?" I asked, leaning my forehead against hers.

"Your face. He fucking hit you. You're so damn crazy Stalli, I swear. That shit really scares me baby when I can't control you or stop you."

"I'm sorry, but I'm okay." I kissed her lips and looked at Jay snatching Quincy up and carrying him outside. He closed the front door behind him and I could still hear Quincy yelling outside and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe you were beating his ass baby." Bey said.

"He's such a disrespectful asshole, I got sick of his mouth. He's mad he's not with you and he needs to move on."

"I know baby, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. You can't apologize for a dumb nigga like that. He lost you and now he's gonna lose his child, point blank."

She nodded and wiped her tears. "I'm gonna get you some ice, I'll be back then we can go upstairs."

"Alright baby."

She got off of the couch and I watched her go into the kitchen. I decided to lock the front door and went back to the couch to grab the baby monitor. As I grabbed the monitor, my phone vibrated. I pulled my phone out from my back pocket and saw a text from Jay saying everything has been handled.

When Beyoncé came back into the living room, I pushed my phone back into my pocket and we went upstairs. Getting comfortable in the bed, Bey turned the TV on low and kept the lights off. I placed the monitor on the nightstand, knowing we would have to get up soon to feed Raine.

"Come here babe." Bey motioned me.

I laid my head on her chest as she laid down flat. She placed the ice on my hand and face.

"I love you."

I smiled and looked up at her. "I love you too. I'll defend you and protect you from anything."

"Same baby, same."

I pushed myself up and kissed her. She wrapped her leg around my waist and grabbed my neck with a slight grip. Looks like we're gonna finish what we started before Quincy showed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 33
Sequel to What I Need. Book 2 of series. What I Need What I Want
60.5K 2.5K 46
Beyonce runs the most powerful mafia and has everything she could ask for except for one thing, a lover (gp) Megan works as a bartender in the bigges...
18K 912 29
By day Megan is the hottest rapper everyone wants to be or wants to be around. But by night she's a five year old who loves pacifiers and cuddles stu...
124K 6.5K 27
Beyoncé Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly takes a job for a wealthy family in Hous...