Best You Ever Had: Short Story

Por MegStallion

Megan Pete is a senior at Texas Southern University. One day she unexpectedly runs into transfer student Beyo... Mais

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
New Book

14.

2.8K 90 33
Por MegStallion

New York

Megan

"How's my baby?" Beyoncé asked her mama as we walked into the studio building.

I smiled at her and she grabbed my hand smiling back at me.

"Mhm....okay, take care of my baby, mama. I gotta go. Meg and I just walked into the studio.....alright, I'll tell her." She chuckled. "Okay, love you, bye."

She slipped her phone into her purse and peered over at me. "My mama said good luck and that she's proud of you."

"Awww, she's so sweet. Tell her thank you."

"I will, later. Did Nicki tell you the studio number?" She asked.

"Yeah, she told the receptionist that we'll be here so we don't have to stop at the desk." I said, guiding Bey down the halls of the building from what Nicki described in her text earlier.

When we made it to studio 4, I knocked on the door and opened it slightly.

"Are those my boo's?" I heard.

I pushed the door open as wide as I could and Nicki was sitting on the couch with her pen and pad.

She screamed when she saw us come in and stood up, running to Bey and I. We all hugged and she kissed our cheeks, before taking a step back to look at us

"Y'all look so damn good. Damn y'all fine ass bitches. I'm mad I couldn't cuff." She pouted.

Bey and I laughed at Nicki.

"Girl, if you don't quit it." Bey playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, but this little trip, we might have to get into some thanggggggssss." Nicki announced.

I chuckled and shook my head. Nicki is hell bent on having this threesome and honestly, I'm not even mad about it. Knowing her, something will most likely go down in this studio.

"Nicki." Bey whined.

"Alright, alright, we'll get into that later, but right now, I have some beats and before Megan lays down her verse, I wanna hear a freestyle." She smirked at me.

"Of course, whatchu got mama?" I asked.

She squealed and rushed to the soundboard, pressing some buttons before the beat boomed through the speaker. I bobbed my head to the beat and sat down in the rolley chair that was by me.

"Real Hot Girl shit! Ah! Aye! Aye!" I proceeded to say while Bey and Nicki were hyping me up in the background.

"Spit that shit baby!" Nicki cheered. "Oh my god, okay, okay. Let me play the beat to my song and you can write your verse or go in the booth and freestyle it." Nicki said, pressing some more buttons on the soundboard.

"You did so good baby!" Bey said excitedly before she ran over to me and sat on my lap.

"Thank you baby." I cheesed.

"My talented Megan." She rubbed my face.

"And my talented Beyoncé, baby."

She blushed and Nicki played the beat. Bey got comfortable on my lap and Nicki started explaining who produced the beat and the idea she had in her head about the song. We listened to the beat twice before I wanted to go in the booth and lay something down. I put the headphones on my head and bobbed my head as the beat came in and Nicki signaled for me to rap.

"Real hot girl shit, ah!

Aye, let's be clear
I quit fuckin' on my old niggas last year
This pussy ain't even in your bracket
Rich bitch problems, I'm a LV addict
Walk in and I take your nigga, automatic
Fuck him in a mansion but I give it to him ratchet
All this drip make a broke hoe panic
I'm tryna get your nigga out his hat like a rabbit

You got to be out your muhfuckin' mind
Thinkin' you hotter than me, hoe you tried it
Get on that mic and you know I get live
If you want that smoke, you know where to find it
Ah, aye, ah, aye

Hop off my pussy or go 'head and eat it
Cocky as fuck, bitch you know I'm conceited
I'm the hot girl and I got these hoes heated
Megan Thee Stallion they know I'm a animal

My flow is sick and they can't find an antidote
I met your man, now he cannot remember you
Come to the crib, make him suck like a tentacle
Open her mouth then I pour in a shot
Everywhere I go, I'm making it pop
Barely wear clothes, 'cause bitch I be hot
Name a bitch badder than me, you cannot, ah!" I rapped, switching up my flows

When I finished rapping, I took my headphones off and walked out the booth. Nicki stopped the beat and her and Bey clapped for me.

"That was amazing." Nick smiled.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Yeah baby, you killed that." Bey said as I walked over to her on the couch. I sat down next to her and kissed her lips.

"Thank you baby." I grabbed her chin and kissed her again. She moaned and I slipped my tongue in her mouth.

Bey pulled away from me, panting and shook her head. "Maybe we should wait for all of this."

"No, y'all can do this right now." Nicki announced. "Bey, get in her lap."

We both looked at Nicki like she was crazy. I don't even want to know what's going through her head right now or what's about to happen.

A Week Later

"Jesus, fuck meeeeeee, moreeeee." I moaned out as Bey pounded my shit. That lil threesome with Nicki has really made Beyoncé take more charge in the bedroom and I am not complaining. I love dominant Bey.

I scratched at the headboard, trying to get a good grip at the top of it, but Bey was fucking me so quick and hard, the headboard kept moving and banging against the wall.

"Shit Giselle, ouuuuuuuu! Hold up!" I screamed pushing on her thigh to get her to ease up and pull out some.

She ignored me and pushed my hand away from her.

"What did I tell yo ass Jovon? You think I'm playing witchu and I'm not. You are not in control of any of this, you gonna learn." She spoke, slapping my ass.

I groaned and stretched my body upward, finally able to grab onto the headboard. I watched as the dick disappeared and reappeared, making me lose my mind.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I made you do that shit at work, but that was two weeks ago." I moaned out.

"I don't care." Bey said sternly. She pushed on my thigh and rolled me over onto my stomach, making me lose my grip on the headboard. I knew she was about to fuck me up so I closed my eyes and grabbed onto the sheets. There's no way I'm going to recover from this by tomorrow.

                        ~🐝~🐎~🐝~🐎~

I rolled over in the bed, trying to go back to sleep when I heard yelling. I knew Bey got up after sex to check on Raine and make us something to eat since she worked up an appetite, but I'm sure she would've been done by now. I opened my eyes and slowly slipped out of bed. I threw on some shorts and a sports bra, since I was still naked.

Making my way downstairs, I heard the voices clearly. It was Beyoncé arguing with Quincy, once again. Why this nigga keeps coming over here? I don't know, but he's only digging himself a bigger hole.

I walked over to Beyoncé as she was yelling in Quincy's face. Grabbing her arm and pulling her back some so she doesn't swing on him, I stepped between them and asked Bey what the issue was.

"He's mad because I filed for full custody and put his ass on child support!" Bey yelled angrily. "And if he keeps acting fucking stupid,  I'll have a restraining order put out on your ass where you can't see Raine at all!" She yelled pointing her finger at Quincy.

"I dare you bitch! I got lawyers on my case right now, you not gonna win! I'll get my daughter!"

"You ain't getting shit." I chuckled. "With the way you've been acting, you'll be lucky if the judge grants you visitation at all. Now, the conversation is over Quincy, this will all be settled through the courts. There's no reason for you to keep coming over here bitching." I spoke.

"Fuck you bitch and fuck you Beyoncé!"

"Kiss my ass Quincy!" She screamed back. She pushed on me, trying to get around me to get to him.

I held her back and pulled her into the kitchen.

"Just stay here. I'll handle it and get him to leave, okay baby?"

"Mhm." She nodded, pacing the kitchen and visibly irate.

I sighed and left out the kitchen to see Quincy coming towards me trying to get to Bey.

"No the fuck you not! Get out Quincy!"

"Bitch shut up!" He yelled, backhanding me.

Shocked and surprised, I touched my face then started swinging on him. I'm almost as tall as Quincy, so I wasn't worried about shit. All my punches were landing and doing damage to the point where he was trying to block himself from my hits, giving me the upper hand.

"Megan!" I heard Bey scream and cry.

She pulled me away from Quincy and looked scared as she held the phone to her ear telling someone the address.

"What are you doing?" I asked touching my lip. I looked down at my hand quickly to see blood.

Muthafucka got me in my lip.

"I'm calling the police." Bey announced.

"What the hell, Beyoncé!?" I asked.

"I have no choice!" She yelled.

I sighed and ran upstairs to get some of my things and dip. I'm not going back to jail, especially not for Quincy's ass. As I threw some clothes into my duffle bag, Bey came rushing in the room.

"Megan!" Bey yelled, grabbing my arm.

"What Beyoncé?" I rushed out as I was randomly grabbing clothes.

"What are you doing!?"

"You called the fucking police! I'm not staying here!"

"I had no choice! In order for the courts to believe that he is a threat to us and Raine, I need proof! I can't just claim he does this shit and not have evidence! The police call and him being charged will prove to the courts he's unfit and they will grant me a restraining order!"

I rolled my eyes. I see where she's coming from, but if the cops get here and we tell the truth, my ass will get locked up and charged right along with Quincy; especially when they see I have a record.

"By you calling the police on him, you called the police on me too. I'll get locked up right with his ass and I'm not going back, so I gotta go." I spoke before zipping up the duffle bag and leaving the bedroom. Beyoncé followed me and tried to level with me all the way down the stairs.

"I don't wanna hear it Bey." I said, shaking my head.

"Man let that stupid bitch go, Beyoncé! The fuck you begging her for!?" He asked coming near us.

"Nigga, stop running your dick suckers that you call lips! I'm sick of yo ass! You're mad Bey doesn't want you! You look obsessed, go to therapy and let the shit go! You keep doing all this and the only thing you're doing is pushing Bey and your child away! You would think if you have to fight for custody you wouldn't do no stupid shit like this! You don't even care about Raine do you!? All you care about is getting Beyoncé back and nigga, as long as I'm still breathing and alive, she will always choose me over you, no matter the circumstances." I schooled him as we were face to face.

I could tell I hit a nerve, so the only thing he could do is what a bitch ass nigga does, which is get physical. He pushed me and I bitch slapped his ass. He started screaming in my face and I was yelling back, despite Bey trying to calm me down and get me to walk away.

During all the arguing, screaming, cursing and insults being thrown, there was loud banging at the door.

"Police!" I heard as the banging continued.

I dropped my bag and tried to run for the back door that leads out into the yard but Bey stopped me.

"I'm not going back to jail. I just got out Giselle."

"Baby, I promise you won't." She said, grabbing my face. "Okay? You believe me?"

I nodded my head and she pecked my lips before going over to the front door to let the cops in.

"Hello ma'am, are you the one who called in?" The first officer spoke.

"Yes, I am." Beyoncé said. "Come in, please."

I stood in my same spot, on guard.

The cops asked Beyoncé some questions and she told them what happened, but not all of what happened.

"Ms. Knowles, you said Mr. Jackson attacked Ms. Pete, here and slapped her, which is the reason for her busted lip, correct?" The officer spoke, writing down her statement.

"Yes, sir."

"Bullshit!" Quincy yelled. "That bitch attacked me!" The second officer told him to be quiet and to calm down as the other officer got Bey's side of the story.

"Well, Ms. Knowles, how did Mr. Jackson come to get those marks and bruises on his face?" The officer asked Beyoncé.

"Officer, he showed up here like that. One of the reasons why he came to my place of residence was due to his suspicion of me having his apartment ransacked. I explained to him over the phone I had nothing to do with it and he needs to ask the multiple women he sleeps with or his drug dealer. Im pretty sure one of those people had something to do with his face looking like that." Beyoncé spoke, not telling the full story.

"What!? That's a fucking lie! She's lying!" Quincy yelled, charging towards Bey. The second officer grabbed him and restrained him.

"Cuff him." The first officer said.

I smiled slightly, satisfied.

"Now Ms. Knowles, you said drug dealer?" The officer asked.

"Yes sir. Mr. Jackson likes to get himself into trouble. I don't know if smokes or sells, but he is around bad influences, which is why I filed for sole custody of our daughter together two weeks ago. I've been trying to get a restraining order on Mr. Jackson, but I had no real evidence."

"Well, now you do ma'am. Someone like Mr. Jackson needs to finally be accountable for his actions. Because of his hostility and demeanor towards you young women, we are going to take him in and book him with assault. I don't doubt him threatening and putting hands on you all." The officer announced. "If you want to meet us at the precinct, you can file a restraining order, you and Ms. Pete and even get one for your child. I'm sure this incident will not be taken lightly with the judge over your case in Family Court. Is your child here now?" The officer asked.

"Yes sir."

"Well, I really hope Mr. Jackson has a lawyer. If you have any questions you can always give Family Courts my contact information or have them contact the police station. I'll see you at the precinct."

"Yes sir, thank you so much Officer."

He smiled and nodded his head as he told his partner to escort Quincy out to the cop car. Once the door was closed, I looked at Bey with a smirk on my face.

"You fucking thug." I said. She laughed at me and grabbed my face. "I told you-you weren't going to jail, didn't I?"

"Yes you did. You stood there and lied to those cops, damn baby, you a real ride or die."

"Been that." She grinned. "But I didn't exactly lie. There's a lot of shit you don't know about Quincy, but if he wants to act stupid, I'll make sure I spill everything I know about him."

"Well, shit. Let me go get Raine and we can go down there to fill out all this shit."

"Alright baby, grab my purse in the room please, I'll meet y'all outside in the car."

"Okay."

I went upstairs to grab Raine and my purse and Bey's purse. Hopefully Quincy's right will finally be terminated or something changes because I don't want Raine around his foolishness or temper and she damn sure doesn't deserve to grow up in an environment where she sees her daddy always fighting with us and cursing us out.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

125K 6.5K 27
Beyoncé Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly takes a job for a wealthy family in Hous...
90.7K 6.5K 28
She's made no secret of her dislike for me and my "lifestyle". The whole world knows about it. What the whole world doesn't know, however, is what go...
58.4K 2.2K 16
Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion
17.7K 786 29
Life's not fair. But we end up where God wanted us to be. Megan was a celebrity property dealer and one day at one of her friend's parties, she met B...