Rewriting the Apocalypse

By xXSandy088Xx

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... More

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
4_The meeting room
5_ Living Together
6_Along
Maps
7_ 1 year later
8_ Heaven and Hell
9_On my way
11_ Something is wrong
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
16_ The silent boy
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
19_Hide Wolfgang
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

10_The boss

1.9K 145 18
By xXSandy088Xx

"What? Yang Yifei isn't there?!" I yelled at them as I clenched my hands.

They looked at me stunned and Derek strongly grabbed my neck "...Who are you?" He said with a menacing voice as he glared at me.

I grabbed his hand trying to take it off but this man was really strong. "I-I'm your boss' friend!" I whispered as I couldn't speak easily cause this Derek was half suffocating me.

"You? A friend of our boss? A kid? Ahaha don't make me laugh little kid." The red headed man used a knife he pulled out, to tilt my chin to look at me "So who sent you? We don't kill kids cause of our morals but there's isn't any rule about killing who we think is our enemy kid." I shivered as the cold metal touched my skin.

"Okay okay... I was sent by the White Fangs." I replied looking to their eyes, saying that I was Vincent's friend was after all unbelievable, but we're not actually friend after all ... but he belongs to me.

"The White Fangs?!" Deker asked in a shocked voice. "So they know that we were searching for them?"

I didn't know what were they talking about so I just nodded my head. Deker released my throat and I gasped for air. "We will bring you with us, but if you try a foul move, we will not hesitate to cut your fingers." The red one said with a cold voice, his joking tone was no longer there.

I nodded my head and I saw that the red headed man made created something black in the air like a door and Derek pushed me inside.

"What the-"

The next moment I opened my eyes, I was no longer in the street of the city, but inside a room full of people that was staring at me with widen eyes.

The red headed man appeared on my side and took my stuff "Controll what's inside." He ordered to the others as he also checked what was on my pockets, he pulled out my little gun and looked at me suspiciously. He checked the gun but he rised his eyebrows as he saw that there wasn't any bullets on it. "Why do you go around with an useless gun, kid?" He asked me but I didn't replied. Then he looked at the phone on my neck. "..." it looked like that he wasn't going to even check on it since phones doesn't work anymore with no internet, no signals and no electricity where I could charge it.

"Lock this kid inside a cage." The red headed one ordered to the others and a man pulled me in the corner of the room where there was a cage enough for 6 men to fit in.

They locked me inside and I frowned "hey! Where the fuck is your boss!" I was starting to get pissed off to this rude treatment, I'm not an animal, we even treat the animals in our base in a more adequate way.
Why the fuck Yang Yifei work with such barbarians people.

"What's happening here?" I turned my head toward a woman with blonde hair that just walked in the room.

"Mei, this kid said that he was sent by the White Fangs to search for our boss." Derek sat on the couch near this cage.

The woman looked at me with a non interested face at all "He even knows our boss name." The red headed added and it's that when the woman's face changed to an interested one.

"So you know Yang Yifei?" She asked.

I don't like repeating my self "Where is he now?"

The woman's eyebrow twitched and she glared at me "I asked a question!"

"Can't you just believe what your companions just said??" I huffed already tired of this bitch.

"Mei Mei, calm down." The red headed one tried to calm the blondie and I grinned. I don't have a lot of patience, when Vincent died I was devastated, and I was only able to send him messages in that one year prohibited to even see his face. My patience isn't that long.

"Red fuck off!" Mei pushed the other man.

Red? His name is Red? Such a good fantasy he has.

"Our boss isn't here kid, he said he was going to search for someone. We don't know when he's going to be back or where is he." Red looked at me as he ignored the blondie.

I frowned and banged my hands onto the bars "Then go find him!"

"Shut up, you're not our boss, stupid kid." Mei kicked the cage where I was in and glared at me.

"But Mei, he was sent by the White Fangs and our boss have been searching for their informations for months, I should go find him."

I looked at them as they started to quarrel to each other... so Vincent is searching for the White Fangs? For what reason?

"We can't bother our boss just because of a stupid little kid!" Mei yelled at Red, she was becoming more angrier every second that passes.

"I have something important to say, I don't have time and no interest on seeing you bitching around. I need your boss." Yeah, I desperately want to see him.

"Sorry kid, you will stay inside the cage till our boss arrives." Red rubbed the back of his head not knowing what to do anymore and I glared at them. If there's no chance of meeting him, then why not play with his subordinates for a little bit?

I looked at the bothered face of Mei and randomly said "Yang Yifei will never be yours."

Because he's already mine.

Mei widened her eyes and then finally exploded as the other started to laugh loudly. Mei went toward Deker and was about to take the key on his's hand but he rised his hands so Mei wouldn't reach it.

"Stupid brat! Who are you to say that!" She was such a low tempered woman... maybe I shouldn't have said that.

But I saw from the very moment he pronounced Yang Yifei's name, that she was madly in love with him.

To bad that she doesn't have chances, she has nothing while I have a whole city to offer to Vincent

"Yang Yifei already belongs to someone." I lastly said and everyone stopped laughing and Mei looked at me shocked.

Was that too much? I know how is Vincent, he doesn't look like the type to cherish someone at all.

I turned my head to look at the wall and just took a nap instead of playing games since I can't just show them that my phone is actually working.

I opened my eyes when everyone went out of the room and only Deker remained to surveil me, but he was doing a really bad job since he was snoring like there was no tomorrow.

I grabbed my phone and sent a message to the others.

-Guys, the boss of the organization who hunts down the military and the government is searching information about the White Fangs.-

-Why?- He Kwok

-I don't know, but I am in their base right now.-

-What are you doing there?!- Wu Dong

-I got captured, but I'll eventually escape now. -

I turned off my phone and looked at the sleeping Deker, he was far from the cage but that shouldn't be a problem.

I wrapped my hands around the bars and concentrated my power in the lock and released a large amount of energy in a single point, I was not good with controlling my power, that's how all around the cage were left some burns marks.
It took some times to melt the lock and luckily the man was sleeping deeply, I opened the cage and took my stuff and left a note inside the cage saying:

"If your boss returns before I met him, say that I've returned :)"

In the room there was no window, only two doors, if I remember correctly the door behind Deker is where Mei came in... I looked at the door in the other side and tried to open it but It was locked...

I wondered what was inside but I had no time to think about it, I tipped toe around Deker and luckily this one was not locked so I slowly opened it and find my self in a hallway full of doors.

"..."

I was about to step out the room when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I didn't even looked behind me that I released electricity from my body to that hand and started to run. If I release my electricity directly toward the skin of another person, that person will get a strong shock enough to make him faint. But I was proven wrong when the same hand grabbed my collar neck and pulled me up like a feather.

"Boy, I don't like being played around."

I looked at him horrified as he was totaly fine after I realised my element on his body. Was he maybe a gifted with the same element?

I tried to release my self but his grip on my neck was too strong.

Fuck.

I concentrated my electricity on my foot and swing it to give him a kick on his chin and he suddenly released me as he fell on his knees as he groaned in pain and coughed blood.

I started to run as fast as I can thanks to my element but how am I supposed to find my way out from here?
I kept running till I found a stair and decided to go upstairs.

The reason there was no window maybe it's because they were underground, and it's Yang Yifei, so it should be a super secret place, even though some of his subordinates are quite lacking of brightness but they do looked strong.

After doing some stairs after stairs, I finally found my self in an open space of a supermarket, and was out of breath and I placed my hands on my knees as I panted heavily "I hate stairs."

Someone coughed right in front of me and I gasped as I saw a lot of menacing people right in the hall that was completely empty the last time I looked at it.

Red was right in front of me with a rised eyebrow and Derek came out from the door where I came from.

I was trapped.

"Do you really think you could escape?" Red's voice was totaly different, the first time I saw him, he has this kind tone... making him look like he was in the middle of killing a person.

But from someone who had seen already the darkest side of Yang Yifei, Red was just a little lamb.

"I'm going to find your boss, staying here is just useless." I looked at the people surrounding me and sighed.

If Derek was still standing on his two own feet, how could I eliminate other people... I see why Yang Yifei have chosen this people.

"RED!! A guild is attacking us!!"

I hear some gunshots from a far, some explosions and people using their own magic.

This place was becoming a real battlefield between humans and the moment Red got distracted, I took the chance to escape but Deker caught me again by my shoulder. Damn this man!

"Get your hands off from that little boy." I recognized Hu Qiang voice and turned my head toward the blond ice user.

"How?" I was quite confused on how they found me but then I looked at my phone and guessed that it was another of Sun Xuejian tricks.

"I suppose that this boy wasn't sent by the White Fangs but by the F.t.L guild." Red looked at Hu Qiang still calm as ever but with the same cold and menacing voice.

Hu Qiang looked at me with a questioning look and he rised his hand and Deker's hand that was grabbing me slowly became frozen and I released my self from his grip.

"Thanks!" I said before starting to zigzagging between the people with an high speed and went toward the exit.

Since there was Hu Qiang, I can rest assured that there won't be anyone on my way, once I stepped out from the building exit I felt the presence of someone behind me.

Red used his teleportation to appear right behind me and was about to grap me when a wall of ice formed between the two of us, completly closing the exit and leaving me outside alone.

I sighed relieved and started to run again to find a place where I could rest and hide from them but the loud noise of the battlefield attracted a lot of zombies, they were still a little bit far from here, but they will be after me if I stay still.

I sweated cold as running every day was really tyring the hell out of me and I used a lot of my magic at once just to escape from all those people and Deker... I don't want to see that man ever again.

After some minutes later, I went inside a building and went upstairs cause I actually prefere staying in the last floors, it gives me time to hide or escape from people and gives me a good view of where I am.

I collapsed as soon as I closed the door of an empty room and drank a bottle od water.

"If it wasn't for Hu Qiang, I don't think I could have escaped just with a scratch." I layed on the cold floor and looked at the ceiling thinking of what just happened, in my past life never would I have ever imagined that I could be the cause of a mess like that.

I looked at my phone and saw some of their messages saying stuff like if I needed help or how the hell I got captured, the last message was from Hu Qiang saying he was coming over.

-Sun Xuejian, I don't know how many things you put on my phone, but it saved my ass. Thanks. Hu Qiang arrived but those are really strong people...anyway, where I am now?-

-Right now you're in the I•City, my guild is right in the City beside it.- Zhou Feng.

The Maps

[The red dots are the military bases]

I looked at the map in my phone... I was at G•City at the beginning, Yang Yifei's base is really far from mine, but they will change the position of their base since they were found out.

-So that's how Hu Qiang arrived just a few hours later.-

-Young master, you can't just get captured like that.- Wu Dong.

-How come it's a fault if I get captured?- I sent an angry emoji.

We chatted for some while before I started to boil some water to make my noodles. Since I was here in I•City, I could visit one of it's military base.

The next day, I was completely revived and decided to come out to go to my next place to visit. It was the military base near the next city and so near Zhou Feng' guild.

This time I walked cause I was tired of running and it was nearby anyway. I didn't encounter any zombie, maybe they all went toward Yang Yifei's hideout. But that was not my problem, since that man wasn't there.

Like always he dropped his stuff in a place where no one would come in and just used the little teddy bear bag to bring some of his stuff.

When he was finally inside the military base that wasn't in a building, but a camp of tents surrounded by a wall that the military made themselves, he saw some injured soldiers being transported inside a white tent.

"Mhh sir, why are there many injured people?" I asked a man that was laying in the ground smoking a cigar as he looked at the same way I was looking at.

"From what I heard, they encountered a strange black zombie, they couldn't defeat it, but another man that is not from the military did." He said.

"And where is this man sir?" Maybe it was Yang Yifei? Cause a single man defeating a 1GZ? Not even He Kwok or Zhou Feng could do it alone.

He Kang was a lucky kid when he was able to kill that black zombie, cause it black zombie didn't saw him. But fighting a 1GZ with bare hands and power was quite a difficult task to do, that's why I asked Zhou Feng and He Kwok to stay in the base to train those men I was sending to hunt down those zombies.

"I don't know, ask those soldiers cause I wasn't present when that happened." The man replied to my question with a non interested expression.

I turned around without thanking him and sneaked inside from the back of the white tent, there was a lot of injured people and a lot of doctors trying to heal them but those injuries were too great for them to just cure with just poor devices, but I noticed that there was some people who were a magic manifestation user like Liu Huan who have got the power to heal people.

I went toward the nearest bed from me and poked the man who was watching his companions, this man was not that injured like the other, but he had a white cloth around his head.

The young man turned his head toward me with a questioning look.

"Great, I'm having hallucination now." He frowned a little but then he touched his head because of the pain of a single movement of his facial muscles.

"Were you in the same group of soldiers who met the black zombie?" I asked him still paying attention to not be seen.

"...yes, that horrible zombie was super strong, not even our general could beat him!" The soldier didn't know if he was having an hallucination or dreaming, but he was a talkative one, and laying on a bed for hours and hours was totaly not his hobby.

"Did you see the man that defeated it?"

They young soldier looked at me for a a moment before talking "No... but I saw what he did... a lot of knives appeared all above our head, pointing toward the zombie and then they all flow toward it. I didn't saw clearly how the zombie died, but it's corpse and the man dissapeared." The young men continued to talk about how amazed and shocked he was, he never saw such power and bla, bla, bla.

Ling Song got what he wanted to know so he placed a chocolate bar on the chest of the man as a thank you and sneaked out of the white tent.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

He passed all day talking with adults, kids and some soldiers to know more about the things that are happening in this days.

I decided to rest in this camp couse it was better staying here than staying alone out anyway.

I went inside the tent as I followed what the other people were doing after taking our bowl of soup and eating it there. It looked like that the base here has less food and less material, and they were already hiring people to help them create a better wall for protection.

After everyone finished to eat, a man who was wearing a military soldier came in the middle of the tent.

"Tomorrow, we will go search the man who helped us, we don't know where he is but we need a lot of people to find him, and not only because that man is powerful, but because he took the body of the black zombie that we need to send to the central base. Who will find him first, will be given a recompense. So who wants to, can join us tomorrow." After the soldier left the tent, all the people started to talk about it, who wanted to go, or who couldn't. But everyone wanted that recompense.

I looked at them and thought that no one will have that recompense...unlucky for them.

The next day I woke up and took my stuff before joined the others as they all went in a vehicle but a soldier stopped me.

"Hey kid, you better stay in the base, this is not something that kids should join, it's dangerous outside." He said.

"You can't stop me just because I'm a bit younger than you." I surpassed him and joined the other adults that looked at me but didn't say anything and continued to talk with each other ignoring my existence.

When the vehicle stopped moving, everyone went out of the military vehicle. "This is the place where we saw the man and fighted with the zombie, you can start searching from here."

Some of the men formed a group while other went on their own as also the soldiers devided them selves by mini groups. I looked at the place where we stopped that was in the middle of a big road and looked at the wrecked buildings all around it.

If I was Yang Yifei... where would I go to hide my self with the corpse of a 1gz?

I tend to always go to the highest place but seeing where Yang Yifei chooses his hideout, he prefers to hide in the underground.

Mhh... how can I find a person in this immense city?

Maybe he tried to go back to his base?

I used my powers to jump to the rooftop of a building and started to jump from building to building, staying down was too dangerous, and I need to find Yang Yifei before the others. He couldn't go that far since he doesn't have a power to make him go fast.

"Where are you?" I said as I kept going forward.

.............................

12 days have passed since then, no one have found Yang Yifei yet and I was starting to doubt that he was in this city. I went to his base but Red and the others weren't there anymore, I searched every angle of the same building, and after not finding any trace of Yang Yifei, I made a mess all around the city to find him.

But still I couldn't find him.

I walked toward the military base, I decided to have some rest cause it was useless searching for him without a single evidence of where he could be, he could be to another city by now or maybe he could be with his comrades, but I will never know it since he's so damn hard to find.

I looked at my phone, Sun Xuejian just sent me a message about the meteor project, they just turned the black snake into Mad-A, but it gave some problems to him since he was almost bitten.

-It finally calmed after beating up some of our men- Sun Xuejian.

-The White Fangs and the Sinners tried to take it down, but they got deafeated easily. Mad-A are insanely strong.- Kwan Tao.

-Of course they are, but this one is more stronger since it came from a golden stone.-

I suddenly stopped walking and looked at the building at my right.

"..."

I felt something right inside of it and I don't know why, but I felt attracted toward that building. Without thinking twice I turned toward that building made of glass and went inside.

I was feeling anxious and my heart was beating fastly as I went upstairs, I saw some little blood stains on the ground and I followed it, it led me to the 5th floor and the blood continued behind a closed door where the knob was covered by the same blood.

"I found a trace of blood! He must be here!" I heard some voices shouting and heavy steps on the floor under me, I hurried to go inside the door and I found myself in an office room and the first thing that captured my eyes was a man leaning on the wall.

He was half naked and a white cloth was messily wrapped around his shoulder and chest but blood was still leaking out of it.

The man had black hair whose face couldn't be seen clearly couse it was tilted down as if he was already dead.

I walked toward him and saw the same tattoo on his chest, the same tattoo I memorized in my head and have it in my own skin.

I kneeled down and cupped the face of the man and looked attentively at his face, the moment I touched his skin, it felt like my hand was in a boiling water pot.

The man groaned at the movement and slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Need help? Some people are coming and it seems that they are after you." I asked with a gently voice as I moved the wet hair that was on his front, behind his ear.

The man didn't reply but just closed his eyes to take some breathe and move away my hand and tried to stand up. A lot of knives appeared in midair and pointed toward the door.

The voices of multiple men became louder and louder and a moment later, the door was knocked down.
It all happened in a blink of an eye. As the door fell down, also the people behind it were thrown on the other side of the wall by the knives and in a second later everything became silent again.

I looked at Yang Yifei and run behind him and grabbed him before his head completly hit the ground. He completely lost his consciousness and I chuckled since it felt strange to have this man's head on my lap. I grabbed the teddy bear and used is as his pillow before taking out the medical kit and changed the white cloth to a cleaner one.

After some minutes, Yang Yifei's body wasn't covered by blood anymore and he was resting inside my sleeping bag, I took the chance to throw the bodies of the men who came after Yang Yifei in a room, it's really unpleasant to have a first seat view of dead people.

I looked at Yang Yifei and grinned "I finally found you...you bastard." I thanked my good instinct for leading me to this man.

It was starting to get dark and I was starting to get sleepy, I looked at the sleeping face of Yang Yifei and tilted my head. Should I sleep with this man? But Yang Yifei will surely kill me if he wakes up before me... but I was his benefactor after all, I don't think he can kill me, someone who just look like a kid.

But two people doesn't fit inside that sleeping bag anyway. I sat beside Yang Yifei and observed his face, he was really handsome... I caressed his face with the tip of my fingers. From the very beginning, I was somehow attracted to this man, in my past life I always wanted too see him but that was kinda difficult. And now that I have the power to have this man, I'm not going to restrain my self.

Somehow when my fingers ended up in the corner of his lips, I retreated my hand and I slightly blushed, the finger that brushed his lips was somehow hotter than the others and I shivered a little as I looked at his lips.

I saw some people doing something like sealing their lips together, I never know why they did that but it looked like... it has a profound meaning?

I also remember my parents doing the same, but it was short, mostly like a peck on the lips.

But it looked like only old adults do it, so it has nothing to do with me.

I layed on the floor and placed my head on my bag before falling asleep while looking at Yang Yifei's face.

Bang-!!!

I suddenly woke up by a loud noise and I felt my body being lifted from the ground and the world started to spin around me. I didn't know what was happening and a moment later I was out of the building after the person that was dragging me around like a sack of potatoes, have broken the window and jumped down the building... but we were in the fifth floor.

The moment Yang Yifei jumped from the window, my body felt light and because of the gravity, we were pulled down by it toward the ground.
I looked up toward the window where we jumped down and I saw a person pointing the gun toward us, I didn't think twice before aiming my electricity toward him. Everything was happening so fast and the second later, Yang Yifei landed on the ground perfectly fine, but the moment we landed, I noticed that the lace of the phone that was around my neck wasn't at it's place anymore, I looked down on my chest but it wasn't there.

Where it is!?!!?

Yang Yifei started to run on the street "H-Hey! Wait... my phone." I tried to get off from his grip around my frail body and hit his back but he was so damn strong even when he was injured.

He didn't listen to me, instead he kept running.

Damn it!

He saw some men following them and he hurried to open his bag that thankfully, Yang Yifei took with him, and took his little gun and started to aim to the people that were following them.

"Who are they?" I asked as I paralyzed some of those men with my element.

This time Yang Yifei replied as he turned to another direction to get rid of those poeple "The Owl" he just said, his voice was a little cracked as he never drank water for a while so I took a bottle of water on the bag and opened it. "Drink, injured man shouldn't run like this while he have a high fever." I passed the bottle of water to him and it didn't even passed a minute that an empty bottle was thrown on the side of the road.

"Thanks." He said, this time his voice was clearer and it sounded nice.
I smirked a little and bit my bottom lip as I sighed, never in my life I would have ever thought that he would thank me.

"Ah- Zombies..." I turned my head to my back and saw some zombies on Yang Yifei's way.

"I'm out of energy." He explained and I nodded my head but in this position it was clearly that I could never hit them if I was facing the back so Yang Yifei changed the way he was carrying me, to sack of potatoes to a bridal style of carrying.

I was kinda shocked, and I looked at the man's face and felt like my heart was about to explode but this man will surely make my heart explode if I don't kill those zombies for real.... well I can't kill them for real but I just paralyzed them.

Yang Yifei finally stopped running and went inside what it seemed to be a restaurant and he placed me on the ground but in the process of putting me down I lost my balance and wrapped my arms around Yang Yifei's neck.

Took out of surprise and also because I pressed my self on his injured shoulder, Yang Yifei groaned in pain and also lost all bit of his energy and we both fell down, him on top of my body between my legs.

"H-hey..." I avoided to look at him couse of embarrassment, he was seriously going to kill me now.

I furrowed my eyebrows as the time he was on top of me become longer and longer. I finally decided to look at him but saw that his eyes were closed and his lips slightly opened as he was breathing silently.

"Oh great." I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the cold floor, this man was a mass of muscles so he was heavy, but I was quite fine with this. I looked at his face and wondered why my heart was beating this fastly. He was already with me, what do I want more?

...

I can't just do nothing, he still have a fever and he is still injured... and I lost my phone...
I tried to push him up and slided away.

I sighed relieved and placed my hand on my chest, this was making me crazy.

Like always I covered him with the cover of the sleeping bag and placed his head on the teddy bear. The sun was starting to rise and so I guessed that the man attacked us when they thought that we were vulnerable the most... but Yang Yifei... I looked at the man sleeping beside me and thought that he was amazing like always.

Does he have some kind of six sense?

I looked out of the window of the restaurant and tried to analyze what just happened.

Some group is after Yang Yifei, it's not the military... and guilds doesn't randomly attack other people since it passed just one year, there shouldn't be any problem between the guilds and the military...!

Maybe it's because of the military? Cause Yang Yifei's group is after them and the government so they want to get rid of him... but that's just an assumption... maybe new organization just formed and... nah... why get rid of Yang Yifei then? No other explanation are plausible.

I looked around the restaurant and decided to stroll around to find something we could use, since Yang Yifei power is Weapon creation, he needs a lot of weapons such as knives and guns.

Yosh!

Gotta do something since I think sleeping while some men are after us is not such a good idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
21.9K 562 23
"You're ours, Angel." "Say your mine, Lilac." "I would burn the world for you, Cutie." "You can't escape, Vita Mia." "If anyone touches you, I'll bre...
213K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
2.1K 35 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...