😍Dralina😍 (Part 1)

Von Cammyandgalina

Hi my name is Galina Bemoll. I just got a letter for Hogwarts. This story is how I find my love, my best frie... Mehr

Announcement
Diagon Alley
The Hogwarts Express
Sorting
First Day
The Midnight Duel and Bet
The troll and Teasing
the Hospital wing and training
The black lake and the Rose
😘Characters😄
The Quidich bet
Christmas and the news
Almost King Eric and The Mirror
The big surprise and Truth or Dare
Dragon Trouble and the forest
Training Day #1
The answers
The Trap Door and note
Sunsets and Trust
Back in the Hospital Wing And Kitten
Year 1's summer and back to Hogwarts
The Unexpected Kiss
Kiss of Truth
Bumping into Overprotection
The Shocking Truth
Classes and Bad Malfoy
The talk with Draco
The Book, The Chamber Talk and the Plan
Studying with Alyssa and (Dralina)
The Rogue Bludger and Tickle Monster :)
It's Potion time!!
The Dueling Club and The 1:00 am talk
Getting the truth from Draco and telling him the truth
Christmas, a Surprised Quidditch Practice and interesting days.
Knowing the Truth all along
Sneaking off with Draco to Home
Another day with Malfoy, Summer and Year 3 Prisoner of Azkaban
BuckBeak and the Teasing again!
In the Hospital wing with Draco and Boggarts
The Date and Messing around with Draco
Truth or Dare, Alyssa's puppy and Kit-Kat?
Secret Girlfriend and Boyfriend
The Journal and Can't Sleep!!
Blonde streaks, Losing control and being pounced on
The Map and meeting Aldridge.
Christmas Already, Mistletoe and a Strange Boy
Lion Power and Meeting the Cousins
The Tour of the House and Busted
Saying Goodbye, FaceTime Mirrors and Malfoy Manor
The Party, Getting sick and the Match
A Dream and a Nightmare in One Night??
The Shrinking Shack and the Valentine Surprise
Valentine's Day and the Letters
Fighting, Yelling and Detention Oh My!!
Easter Time, Detention again and Game on!!
Studying for Exams and the Official Date with Draco!
The Train Ride Back and Beginning Summer of Year Three!!
The Tournament, Draco's new hair and the Injury!
( Year 4 Goblet of Fire) Boarding the Train
Getting Back to School, Kisses and Being Punished
Another Training Day and The Vegan Joke
Mad Moody's Class and Vaden in the Library
Showering with Draco Malfoy
Draco's Such A Cute Ferret!
Blocking the Imperious Curse And Getting Caught
Arrival of Schools, Goblets, and Kittens
The Next Morning
The Couch Talk and A Beast Awakens
Being Liked Again And Almost Getting Killed.
Having Kitten Back
Draco's Stuffie And Getting Vaden Really Jealous
Dragons and The First Challenge
Cuddles and The News
Vaden's Confession And The Fudge
The Boy's Hideout
The Date with Draco and More Cousins
The Discovery
Bath of Kisses
A Sick Kitten
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Dance Practice with Snape
Dresses, News and Devastated
The Yule Ball
Dralina No More
Second Task (Black Lake)
Dralina Is Back!
The Drama of Spin The Bottle
Breaking Draco
A Very Moody Kitten
Lucky Me :)
Drama, Drama And More Drama
Bad News
Days Like This
The Third Task
Home Sweet Home
Announcement!

I Care About You❤️

26 3 0
Von Cammyandgalina

I stirred and everything was a blur. "Galina" I heard someone say softly and I stirred again. Everything cleared up and I saw Draco standing by me. I looked around me and I wasn't on the docks at the black lake. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in the hospital wing." He said and I was confused. "How did I get here?" I asked not knowing what happened. " you passed out on the docks and I carried you here." I look at him like he was crazy. He is dating my worse enemy and now he is carrying me to the hospital wing because I passed out? I tried to sit up and Draco helped me. I looked at my arms and my cuts and scratches were gone.

I asked him if he healed my scratches and he nodded. "Why are you doing all this for me?" I asked. Draco sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Man I miss that. "I did all this because i finally realized who I care and love more than anyone." He said and I blushed. "What about pansy." I said kinda annoyed. "I only got with her to get you to pay attention to me and to get you jealous." He explained and I sighed. " I'm sorry Galina I really am also at the Yule Ball, Pansy kissed me and I am very sorry. Please take me back." Draco pleaded and I thought about it.

I nodded and reached out for him. He grinned and took me in his arms. We shared a lovely hug. I ran my hands through his hair and he smirked and chuckled.  We went back to the common room and sat on his bed. I put a hand on his thigh and he kissed my head. I moved up to his crotch and he took my hand and kissed it. "No ma'am, kitten, don't get nasty with me," He said and I giggled. "Why, you always get naughty with me and all." I argued and he rolled his eyes and tickled me under my chin. "I know babygirl but daddy can do what ever he wants while you can't  love." Draco explained to me like I was a baby. I rolled my eyes and he put his hand on my chest near my breast. "Draco" I whined and he chuckled and kissed me. 

I laid my head on his lap and he petted my head. I put my head right on "him" and he sighed. "Kitten don't be such a tease." He cooed and I felt him get a boner. I giggled and nuzzled his lap and he inhaled sharply. "Kitten!" Draco groaned and I mewed at him. "I will get a condom on and take your innocence away!" Draco said and I quickly got up with my face red. He smirked and I hid my face which was so red. " you are so innocent kit kat." He told me and I shook my head. " No you are" I replied and smirked. "Oh you wanna test me hmm" he smirked and tilted my chin up to meet him. "Hmmm maybe." I said and Draco pushed me on the bed, took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. "Okay okay you win." I say and Draco kisses me. I kiss back and take my hands up to that luscious locks of his.

He smiled at me and I caressed his face. "Draco, can I be your babygirl again?" I asked and he rubbed nosed with me. "Kit kat, you don't even have to ask." He replied and I smiled. I moved back in with him and Starlight came back to the room as well. Draco went the the restroom and on the way there, I grabbed his ass since he does it to me all the damn time. "Touché kitten" he said and I giggled. I got into one of his shirts and hopped in bed. He walked out of the restroom and when he saw me, he smiled. "Back to old times hmm" he asked and I nodded and sniffed his shirt. I sighed in heaven and he chuckled. He got in bed with me and took me in his arms. We shared a good snog and fell asleep together smiling.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

171K 2.9K 14
You are a daughter of a pureblood family and your father get to know the malfoy family very well. you went to hogwarts as well, come and read the st...
13.6K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
2.7M 79.2K 42
Alice Potter's Hogwarts letter came six years too late. She is totally new in this world of magic and gets a tutor who needs to help her catch up for...