Jarbyn AU (Betrothed)

By Wdwoneshots

Corbyn and Jack are betrothed from a young age. Corbyn loves Jack but Jack hates Corbyn. But Jack has to marr... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Sequel?

Chapter 1

934 41 45
By Wdwoneshots

"Jack WILL marry Corbyn. He's the grandson of my oldest friend. And I don't care what you have to say about it. I've made my decision. And as my son you should honour it", Robert Avery said in a loud voice.

"Yes Father", John Avery said sighing.
He looked at his wife and she looked back at him.

"You should listen to your father", she spoke to him.

"But..", he started.

"Come on", she said softly."He knows best".

John sighed again. Then went out of the room, glaring at his father one last time.

"Love, wait", his wife called out.

Then she turned to her father in law.

"Don't worry Dad" she said smiling at him."I'll handle this".

Robert Avery looked at his son's and daughter in law's retreating figures and knew that it was a hard decision. He had never been strict on his son. But his friend, Matthew Besson had a great family and he knew Jack was going to be happy.

Jack at the time was only five years old and had no idea what was happening. He only knew that his father was upset and he blamed it all on his grandfather. He hated him right now. But he was only a kid. Could you blame him? If he had been a little older. He would've understood differently and would've handled things in a different way.

But little did the young boy know that his life was about to change completely. He was betrothed to someone he knew nothing about.

Present Day:-
Jack Avery was walking to school. He was not in a good mood. He had just found out that he was betrothed to someone random kid ten years ago and he hated it. He hated him. Hell, he wasn't even gay. He had learned that his husband's name was Corbyn Besson and that he was moving with his family to town in two days. He hated the boy with all his heart. Even though he didn't know him. He felt like the boy was taking him away from his family and friends forever.
He clenched his fists as he approached the school gates. He wished he hadn't come to school today.

Jack's POV:-
I walked inside and immediately went to my locker opening in and grabbing my books then slamming it shut. I saw my best friend, Zach coming towards me and I tried to look calm, but it didn't work.

"Hey Dude", he said as soon as he reached me.

"Hey", I said through clenched teeth.

"Everything okay?", he asked a little concerned.

"Yeah Peachy", I answered glaring at the floor.

"Are you sure?", he asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

I couldn't take it anymore. So I exploded.

"No. I'm not okay. My parents set me up with this kid named Corbyn Besson and I don't know anything about him. Apparently we've been betrothed since I was five and he's moving to town in two days. I really hate him", I said in one breath.

"Woah. WOAH. Calm down Jack", Zach said holding his hands up."You've gone red in the face. Maybe tell me slowly what happened?".

"Okay", I said sighing.

I took a deep breath then told him what happened.

"And I honestly hate him", I finished.

"Dude. First of all. You don't know the guy. So don't say that. Once you get to know him. You can decide that. Second. He's already betrothed to you so you can't do anything about that. Third, You don't know if he's going to take you away from his parents".

I glared at him.

"Seriously?", I said clenching my teeth."Where's Dani? He always gives good advices. I'll ask him what I should do".

"Well. He's in class", he answered."Speaking of which. We should be in it too. Unless you want to get detention".

I sighed."Let's go", I whispered.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to class.

~Time Skip~(After class).
Zach and I waited for Daniel to come out of the classroom. He was talking to the teacher about something. I hadn't had the chance to talk to him in class as we had separate seats and he sat too far from me. He came out after five minutes.

"Hey", he greeted us both and pecked Zach on the lips, wrapping his arm around him.

"Hey Dani", I answered."I need to talk to you".

"Yeah. Sure", he said smiling at me"What is it?".

"Well.. ", I started.

I told him what I had told Zach and looked at him hopefully. Maybe he would give me some good advice. Zach piped in, telling him what he had said to me and Daniel sighed.
"I'm sorry Jack", he said."But Zach's right. You know nothing about him so you can't judge him and you're already practically married to him so you can't change that".

I sighed.

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that", I said in a disappointed voice.

"Oh. So he gets a nice little reply while I get glared at", Zach started."Seriously?".

"Baby. Calm down", Daniel said rubbing Zach's back.

Zach opened his mouth again but stopped when he saw Daniel's raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry Zach", I said softly"I was just so shocked".

"I get it dude", he said laughing."Just don't do that again".

"Got it", I said smiling at him.

I made my way back home sighing. I didn't know what to do.

I was going to be meeting my future husband in two days. And I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't even know how he looked like. Just that he was blonde and was two years older than me, making him seventeen as I was fifteen.

A/N:- Hi guys. So this is the first chapter. Hope you like it. What do you think will happen next? Leave your predictions in the comments section below and Thanks for reading. Next Chapter will be Corbyn's POV. So stay tuned. Have a good say or night and Stay Blessed 😃💕. Love you guys:).

PS:- Don't forget to share if you like it and vote. It really helps. Thank you 😃.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 0 24
your a actor and you have a online friend named corbyn he lives in LA and you have never met but one day you get the news that he is coming to were y...
Ocean By CHAR

Fanfiction

77.4K 2.4K 38
The boys were on their 8 letters tour and were currently in Hawaii. Daniel, having a rough past, was very self conscious. It took months for the boys...
107K 3.4K 50
Two boys, in love. the only problem? They each don't know they love each other. Through the near-misses and 'almosts', do they manage to accomplish w...
6.3K 350 14
Corbyn and Jack have been married for three years now. Corbyn went away from home attending a university on the other side of the state and Jack just...