48 - G

By Rei_Ryuu

52 Girls. One night. They thought they were safe but it seems that was their first mistake. Can they uncover... More

Prologue : Flag Ceremony
First Subject : History
Second Subject : Math
Third Subject : Physics
Fourth Subject : GMRC
Lunch Break
Fifth Subject : Chemistry
Sixth Subject : Probability
Seventh Subject : P.E. - Body Mechanics
Eight Subject : Filipino
Dismissal
Epilogue : Assignment
Second Semester Teaser
Second Semester Teaser 2
Second Semester Prologue : Oath to the Flag
Second Semester : First Subject : History
Second Semester : Second Subject : Psychology
Second Semester : Third Subject : Language
Second Semester : Fourth Subject : Physics
Second Semester : Fifth Subject : PE
Second Semester : Sixth Subject : Core Values
Second Semester : Last Subject : Retreat
Summer Class : Humanities
Summer Class : Core Values
Summer Class : Arts and Craft
3̴̩͊r̵͇̟̀̈́ḓ̷͎̈̉Š̵͖͖͘e̷̬̲̓m̷̖͑
Th!r|) $3|\/|3$teR
Third Semester - Welcome Ceremony
Third Semester - Second Activity - Hide and Seek
Third Semester - Third Activity - Tag your it
Third Semester - Fourth Activity - Pass the Message
Third Semester - Fifth Activity - Hunt the Haunted
Third Semester - Sixth Activity - The Color Game
Third Semester - Final Activity - The Kami 7
-.. . .- - ....
.. ... / -.-. --- -- .. -. --.
..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..-
A New Kind of Adventure
A New Kind of Trouble
A New Kind of Problem
A New Kind of Danger
A New Kind of Death
Fourth Semester (Third Semester Part 2) Teaser
Fourth Semester - First Day High
Fourth Semester - Calm Before the Storm
Fourth Semester - Danger Close
Fourth Semster - What follows after the shadow?
Fourth Semester - When Memories betrays you

Third Semester - First Activity -Sky diving

433 35 0
By Rei_Ryuu

Gabb can feel the wind gently caressing her face. She can hear the birds chirping and the leaves rustling. Gabb smiled as she tried to enjoy the scenery she can see in her mind, but then she heard a cracking sound.

Of something slowly breaking.

She realized her eyes was closed She immediately opened her eyes to find herself dangling on a branch. A branch that's about to break. She immediately checks her situation. "Puta" She exclaimed as she watched the branch finally breaks. She braced herself for the impact but was surprised that she only fell a foot high.

Gabb immediately stood up and checked herself to see if there are any injuries she might had and gave sigh of relief after confirming she has none.

She tried to remember the events before she ended up on that branch. She closed her eyes again and though hazy and fragmented, she was able to give clarity on what's happening.

"Yato Nokami, smoke, gas mask, airplane, survive, parachute..." She murmured, "Parachute!" She immediately grabbed the parachute bag and opened it and grabbed the contents.

"A map, a guidebook, a compass, a small knife and a flashlight." She enumerated the contents of her backpack. She remembered opening the contents of her bag before being pushed out of the airplane. She laid down the map and a familiar landmark, a waterfall.

"Dito tayo mag kita." The words of someone reverberate on her thought.

She immediately packed her things back to her backpack and cut off the parachute from her backpack, she then hid it under a thick bush. She was about to move out when she heard a scream.

Then another.

Blood and Color left her face when she realizes who the owners of those screams were.

------------------------------------

Brei quickly opened her eyes to see where she is. The last thing she remembered was her eyes getting heavy as the smoke envelopes the room. She remembers falling and hitting her head. Maybe out reflex or self-preservation, she immediately sits up and checked her surroundings while holding the small bump that develop where she hit her head earlier. The place is dimly lit with few light bulbs that are terribly insufficient to illuminate the location properly. Yet, Brei can make out human shapes that are lying on the floor, the same way she did earlier.

She went over to the nearest person near her and checked who it was.

"Dian!" Brei exclaimed as she tried to wake her up as silently as possible.

"Hmmmm..." Dian replied, clearly still deep into her slumber.

Then the whole room shook, violently.

Brei almost screamed her lungs out when she felt the room shake, good thing someone placed her hand on Brei's mouth to prevent her from shouting. When Brei realized what happened she quickly looked back to see the owner of the hand and saw Jem, with her index finger in her lips. Brei nodded to show she understood what Jem was trying to say.

Jem slowly removed her right hand from Brei's mouth and gently stroked Brei's face. "Okay ka lang?" Jem asked Brei in whispers. Brei nodded her Head and smiled, "Okay lang ako." Brei whispered back.

The two hugged each other tightly but almost jumped out from their skin when a loud noise suddenly filled the room.

"OOOONNNKKK"

The loud noise, almost akin to the honk of a big trunk, started waking up the other girls. Then a door suddenly opened, and Nokami-san entered the room, holding a megaphone on his left hand, smiling. The loud noise stopped as Nokami-san tapped taped the other end of the megaphone, a quick feedback was heard, and Nokami-san gave the "ah" face.

"Rise and shine girls" Nokami-san greeted the girls using the megaphone, "Listen carefully and listen closely. I won't be repeating the instructions, okay?" Nokami-san added as he gave a big smile.

"You will be dropped, yes dropped from this ship, on an uninhibited island. More like a ghost island, but nonetheless, you will be dropped on different locations, equipped with whatever is inside in your bag. Though it will have a compass, a map, a flashlight and a guidebook on how to survive the island." Nokami-san informed them, "Also, the rules will be very simple. Survive. My boys and I will hunt you down. One by one or by group, in what ever way we want, but one thing is for certain, we will hunt you down. Use any means to survive. Kill us, if you can. Hide or band in groups. Mayne in number you're safe. Maybe."

Then Nokami-san' suddenly became serious, "We will hunt you and we will kill you in the slowest possible way. So, you better take care of yourself, because in the next thirty-six hours after you dropped from this airplane, will be a living hell." Nokami-san added as a devilish grin escaped from her lips, "Now go back to sleep."

Before Brei can do anything thick smoke, started to fill the room again and she starts to lose her consciousness again.

------------------------------------------

Abby woke up from the whistling sound of the wind that was hitting her face hard. She immediately realized she's falling to the ground. She looked up and saw a parachute attached to her, which gave her a small comfort. She checked on how far she is to the ground and saw the entirety of the island. Forest, open grounds, buildings, mountains and a river. She saw that she's almost at the ground and braced for the landing. Yet she's still falling too fast. She tried to slow down the approach, but she can't seem to decrease her speed. Abby screamed as she hit the ground.

------------------------------------------

Brei had a rough landing but she was able land safely. She immediately checked her bag and saw all the things Nokami-san mentioned. Then Brei stopped, cold sweat starts to fall down her forehead when she realized what she just grabbed. She pulled it out slowly and as she did, she swallowed a dry saliva. "Baril, baril ang nakuha ko." Brei whispered.

"Brei!" A soft voice called out to her; she immediately hid the gun back to her backpack before turning around to check who called her.

"Jem!" Brei exclaimed as she run towards her and hugged her.

"Thank God Nakita kita agad, ikaw lang ba?" Brei asked Jem as she let her go from her hug.

Jem gave her a quick nod and smiled faintly. "May Nakita akong ilang parachute malapit dito sa location mo, up north and somewhere around your east." Jem pointed at their east, "puntahan natin?"

Brei nod in agreement and went to collect her bag, she remembered the gun and asked Jem, "Ano nakuha mo?"

"This." Jem showed a retractable baton.

Brei took the gun out from her bag and showed it to Jem who almost jumped out from her skin.

"Ang swerte mo Brei!" Jem exclaimed, "pero..." Jem's voice trailed off.

"Pero ano?" Brei asked.

"Mukhang wala siyang magazine." Jem pointed out the empty magazine chamber.

Brei quickly checked her bag to see if there are any magazines and she almost screamed when she realized there are none.

"Pucha, wala akong bala." Brei exclaimed.

"Ok lang yan, pwede na nating panakot yan." Jem encouraged Brei who smiled weakly, "Tara na?"

Brei nodded.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" A faint scream can be heard from their east. Jem and Brei looked at each other and started running towards that direction. It took them five whole minutes of running before they can finally see the situation.

A man, wearing a mask, is slowly approaching Joyce, she's pointing a knife towards her. They noticed that Joyce's right leg is snared by a rope and she can't run.

"NOOOO!!! Please stop!" Joyce pleaded but the man continued to walk towards her.

"Mama, please stop! Stop! STO---" Joyce started to choke on her own blood as the masked man slit her throat. Then the mask man took out her radio and shouted, "FIRST BLOOD MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!"

Brei and Jem covered their mouth with their two hands to stop them from screaming.

"Putang ina, putang ina! Si Joyce!" Brei is screaming in her thoughts, "Ginilitan si Joyce!" Brei looked at Jem whose eyes are now burning in anger.

"Gaganti tayo!" Jem whispered, "Putang ina, gaganti tayo. Hindi tayo mamatay na parang aso lang. Lalaban tayo. Iisa-isahin natin sila!" Jem told Brei as she looked at her eyes.

Brei can feel the anger, the emotion, the rush from Jem.

She nodded. "Gaganti tayo." Brei then looked at the Masked guy who is still drunk on his kill.

"Lalabas ako, tututukan ko siya, sasabihin kong babarilin ko siya. Ikutan mo at hampasin mo yung bayag ng putang inang lalaki na yan." Brei instructed Jem.

Jem nodded and took out her retractable baton.

"Pag hindi siya kumagat at hinabol ako, tumakbo ka na Jem, wag mo na akong aalalahanin." Brei added.

Jem shook her head, "No Brei, walang iwanan."

Brei smiled and took out the gun. She took a deep breath and whispered, "Here we go."

Jem moved towards the left and waited for the opportunity to outflank the masked man. She gave Brei a nod to tell her she's ready. Brei nodded back and stood up and pointed the gun towards the masked man and shouted.

"Ibaba mo yung kutsilyo mo o babarilin kita." Brei shouted.

The masked man stopped and looked at her.

Then he laughed. Laughed so hard he held his stomach.

"Ako? Babarilin mo? Kung gusto mo talaga akong barilin, dapat kanina pa. Bakit hindi?" The masked man asked Brei, "Siguro wala kang bala no?" The masked mad answered.

Brei almost felt her knees trembled and her palms sweat like they never did. She doesn't know what to respond. Her arms starts to shake and her knees starts to buckle as the man slowly walks towards her.

"Double kill tayo!" The masked man exclaimed as he rushed towards Brei.

"MAAAAAMAAAAAA!!!!" Brei screamed as she covers her face with her arms.

"THUD!" a loud noise of something falling to the ground stopped Brei from shouting.

It was followed by a scream of pain by the masked man.

Jem standing above the man who was now clutching his balls.

Jem picked up the knife, looked at Brei, then walked towards the masked man and excalimed, "Putang ina mo, mamatay ka na!" before slicing his throat.

The man desperately tried to stopped the bleeding but Jem stabbed the man on his genitals.

The man tried to scream but only vomited more blood.

Then Brei heard the sound of labored breathing. She looked at Joyce who is now lying lifeless, she can feel the anger swelling up inside her. She grabbed the knife from Jem's hand and stabbed the masked man in the exposed eye.

The masked man stopped moving.

Brei held her breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
403K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...